My Big Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my turn to show the teacher how much I had learned. "I suppose this is not good for bum sex but excellent for oral, boobs and kissing." With that I leaned in and kissed her on the neck. She jumped away from me, she wasn't expecting that, at the same time I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I pushed it up out of the way. I got a look at her nipples, they were massive. I had an urge, I leaned down and took one on my mouth and gave it a gentle bite, she jumped again. This was fun.

She breathed heavily. "Stop, stop. No don't, that's fantastic." I pulled away. "No, don't stop, keep going." No safety word, but I do wish she would make up her mind.

I cupped her boob with my hand, it felt good, but somehow wrong to be doing it to my big Sister. Too late now really, after what we did last evening. I picked up the vibrator, it was still buzzing. Whispering into her ear I said. "Boob play, give me a colour."

"Green, fucking green."

I brought the vibrator to her nipple, she screamed and jerked in the ropes. I might have to use the ball gag soon if she didn't quieten down. I ran it down her belly hoping to make her think I was heading towards her clit. She thrust her hips forward, I was having none of that. I pulled away a bit. I thought I would give her time to calm down, then tease her some more, but she had other ideas.

"Amber." She said, bugger, I was having fun. "Can you take the blindfold off please?" I did, she looked at me and said "You're wicked, I like it, but you let me come down too far. I still have more to teach you before we finish. This position is good for foreplay, but it's not easy for your lover to get to do the business, it's possible but not easy, let me show you. Can you fetch the strap on."

Now what? I stood in front of her with it in my hands. I looked at it properly for the first time. I hadn't studied it much in the sex shop. The longer one looked like a normal cock, the smaller one had a bulge that bent towards the cock. It looks like it would reach the 'G' Spot. I could see where the charging port was, but I couldn't find the switch to turn it on. "Imagine." I heard her say, that dragged me away from studying this strange thing in my hands.

She carried on. "That six inch thing sticking out in front of you and trying to find my love channel. It's all at the wrong angle, try it. Hold it between your legs and try it." I did the best I could, it was a bit low down. But it was enough to show me it would be difficult. "Untie one of my legs and I will show you how to make it easier, not easy, but easier."

As soon as I had one of her legs undone and I stood up she wrapped her leg around me and pulled me in. Then it came to me. I could see what she was trying to do. We had broken enough taboos already, so why not. I extracted myself from her leg, took hold of the strap on, pulled my knickers to one side and slid the small shaft into me. Gosh that was good. I wasn't far off coming but I had to hang on. It's a good job it wasn't switched on.

Looking at her I smiled and said. "You've got what you wanted but I'm not sticking it in you." She pulled pouty face again. "I suppose if I untied your other leg, it would make access much easier."

"Yes, it would but you would have to hold me up as well as struggling with my arms but there is a better way, as much as I like being tied up here, for me to show you will have to untie me though."

I took hold of one of the slipknot tails and pulled, it worked a treat. She leaned across and released her other arm leaving the ropes attached to her wrists. That was good. she shuffled off her bra and blouse, now she was naked and I was still fully dressed. She turned round and faced the bed. looking over her shoulder at me she asked me to go and kneel on the bed in front of her. "See this is just as good for kissing and boob work and you can slip your hand down the front between the foot board and my body, try it if you want to." She had obviously played this game before because she had thrown each of the ropes from her wrists up over the top bar of the bed and grabbed hold of them as if she tied herself up.

I stood up on the bed and quickly pulled the ropes from her hands and tied them off, so she was properly tied up again. The strap on cock was right in front of her face. She smiled, looked up at me, opened her mouth and took the false cock all the way in and bobbed her head.

Wow! That did things inside me that I wasn't expecting, I had to hang on to the top rail of the four-poster bed. I managed to drag myself away before something started that I couldn't stop. She gave a little giggle. "Well, you've seen the advantages of this position, not that I have any say in what you do at the moment." With that she shook her wrists as I got off the bed. They were not coming free, but she could reach the tail of at least one slipknot.

I went behind her and grabbed the blindfold. Listening to her I had formed a basic plan in my head, she wouldn't like it. I slipped the blindfold on. "Hey, that's not fair."

"I'm standing behind you, you can't see me anyway."

"True. You just be careful what you do with that cock. Don't miss."

What did she mean by that? I didn't have time to ask her as she carried on. "Oral is rubbish like this, I will keep banging your head against the foot board. But if I stick my bum out like this." She stuck her backside out, and what a cute backside it was. "You can get to both pussy and bum, your hands are free to fondle boobs and you might be able to reach my clit between me and the bed, try it?"

As I walked towards her the bouncing of the cock was doing wonderful things to my insides. But I could see what she was after, she was trying to get me to put this cock in her. Not going to happen, that is Harry's job. I could tease her though. I slid the cock between her legs, well forward of the pussy hole. As soon as she felt me she lifted herself and tried to impale herself on me, if I hadn't suspected it, it might have worked.

I reached round to make sure the tip of that cock wasn't going into her hole, I might have just given her clit a little stroke or two. Her body shuddered, her legs gave way for a second, if she hadn't been tied up I am sure she would have collapsed on me. I think she came. I managed to get hold of the cock, I was going to rub it on her clit again when it hit me, I didn't know what it was, well I do really. My clit, which was on the bend of the cock was struck by lightning whilst thunder went off on my G spot. I couldn't see, my legs started to give way, I tried to hang on to Sandy, I couldn't, I slid to the floor as wave after wave of orgasm flooded over me.

Sandra.

Well that didn't go as planned. It was my plan to teach her the benefits of erotic tying up. It was plain to me that it didn't scare her and she was okay with it, probably because she trusted me. And I would do nothing to betray that trust, I might push it a bit, but 'No' was definitely 'No'.

I felt her slither down my body and all I could hear was the buzzing of the cock, Bugger that cock should be inside me buzzing like that, well not like that, at a lower setting. That was what caused the problem. The cock had a remote control, I had hidden it in the top of the drapes on the four-poster bed. I had just tied myself up where I could reach it and then all I had to do was to entice Mandy to put it in her. and then hopefully despite what she said she would put it in me and then I would turn it on at a low setting.

it started off well, I showed her the advantages and disadvantages of being tied spread eagled on the bed both face up and bum up. That seemed to go down well. The next step was a standing ​​spread eagled at the bottom of the bed. I taught her how to tie slipknots and managed to get myself tied spread eagled at the bottom of our bed. During all the talking I wasn't getting turned on at all but as soon as she had my arms tied, that familiar buzz started to happen.

She stood back and looked at me. She had a smile like a lion surveying it's next dinner, she walked up and down in front of me. What have I done teaching her this? I think Roger had better look out.

I pushed my boobs out a bit. I don't know whether she noticed that I did that, but the buttons on my blouse were straining, it may have helped that the blouse was too small, and one that I didn't mind getting ruined. It worked, she unbuttoned my blouse. Looking down I could see my nipples straining against my bra, I wish she'd take it off.

That was when my plan started to fall apart.

The next thing I know the blindfold I used on her yesterday covered my eyes. Shit, that's not the plan. Oh dear the smell of the leather was nice as well, that didn't help my arousal.

It went quiet apart from my heavy breathing, that was worrying, where was she, what was she doing? I felt my legs being pulled apart and tied there, now I was really stretched.

Shit! I heard the vibrator start. Where was she going to use that? Where was she, what was she doing? 'My clit, please use it on my clit.' I was pushing my hips forward. Still nothing happened. How long had this been going on it was probably only a few seconds, but felt like ages.

I heard her talking but had no idea what she said. She kissed me on the neck. That was a surprise, I jumped at the shock and then realised that my bra was undone and was pushed above my boobs. My nipples were grateful, but not for long. I felt her breath on my nipples, I thought she was blowing on them, does she like that? Then she bit it. I jumped, it was a good job I was tied up. She should stop, this wasn't right. I felt her pull back. No. Do more, I screamed, I was nearly coming from being tied up and having my nipples played with. Harry could do that, but this was much quicker than he would manage.

I heard something about colour, I screamed "Green."

My nipples exploded, and I jumped. I felt the vibrator move down, she was going to my clit, fantastic, I shoved my pelvis forward. 'Go, go.' I was screaming in my head, I don't know if it came out of my mouth.

Then it stopped. I wanted it to carry on down but I shook myself, I started to come down enough to realise I had to take back control. "Amber." It was a struggle, but I got it out.

I got her to take the blindfold off and explained some of the problems and benefits of being tied up like this. But I tried the next part of my plan. To show her the strap on was to come into play. I just had to get her to slip it in herself. I giggled to myself, I would have done it for her, but I was a little tied up.

I got her to untie one of my legs and to hold the cock between her legs. As I explained, I wrapped my free leg around her and pulled her into me. She smiled at me, pulled herself away. Then she did it without any prompting from me, she slipped it inside herself. I saw her shudder. Now my plan was back on course, well nearly. She told me she wouldn't stick it in me, but I had a plan for that. She had been teasing me and I was banking on the fact she would again.

I convinced her to tie me facing the bed. I checked she used slip knots, the tail on my right wrist was very long. Good. Again, I went through the benefits of this position, even for Roger. And there it was, the false cock in front of me and I did as I did for Harry, I took it in my mouth, but this was different. I bobbed my head trying to get the bulb inside her to bounce off her G spot. She had to hang on to the bed frame. As she got off the bed I reached into the drapes and took hold of it and closed my hand around it. Then she blindfolded me again, that would make it more difficult. I gave her some more hints and tips and then the teasing took over. She shoved the cock between my legs. I tried to lift myself onto it, but I think she knew what I was trying to do so now was the time. In my hand I had the remote control for the vibrating cock that was in her, I planned to ramp the power up slowly that should put her off enough for me to raise my backside and impale myself.

The next thing I know is the sound of a vibrator hitting full power, Mandy screaming and sliding down my body. Her fingernails scratched down my side. I would have to explain that to Harry tomorrow. Never mind I had other problems to sort out now. I dropped the remote control, hoping it went on to the bed. On my third lunge I managed to grab hold of the tail, I wrapped it around my fingers and drew it through, it didn't take long to get myself free and the blindfold off. Mandy was laying on the floor twitching, her hands hanging on to that cock. I reached down and pulled it out of her, it was still going full bore. I got hold of the remote control and turned it off. I looked at Mandy. I think she'd fainted. I gently picked my little half-sister up and laid on the bed. I made her as comfortable as I could and went downstairs. I retrieved the wine and two glasses. I needed a drink. I needed something else as well now that my plan had completely failed. I held her in my arms and in about 20 minutes she woke up I gave her a sip of wine. It was only then I realised that she was still fully dressed and I was stark naked. A glance at the clock told me it was only just gone seven. We would need a rest but there was one more position I had to show her and I think it was her time to be tied up.

Amanda

I must have passed out because the next thing I remember was laying on Sandy's bed with her arms around me. It took me a little while to gather my senses. Sandy was naked, I was still fully dressed. That damned cock had gone. Thank heaven for that.

"Ah you're back with us, here have a drink of wine, it'll help." She fetched wine, how long was I out? She held the glass to my lips, I had a sip. It was good. I took the glass from her hand and finished it off.

"How long have I been out?"

"About 20 minutes. How do you feel?"

"Shagged out, literally."

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Well, we sort of messed around." I was a bit ashamed I'd put that thing inside me. "Then that thing came alive and, I sort of, well you know sort of went down. I think I fainted."

She stroked my hair. "You did, you alright now?"

"I think so, that was quite amazing. What happened?"

"That's my fault, and partly yours. I meant to use the remote control to turn the vibrator on slowly. But when you blindfolded me I couldn't see which way was up on the thing. So I went for what I thought was the middle and it appeared to be full power, sorry sweetie that wasn't my intention."

She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. "It's still quite early and if you're up for it I've got one more position to show you. It's one of my favourites."

I thought about it for a bit, the last two days had been astounding and she still wasn't at her favourite. Okay let's give it a go and finish this off. "Yes, okay but only this one, I've got a lot going through my brain at the moment, but if this is your favourite I really should try it."

She eased herself from me and got off the bed and stretched herself like a cat. I think she'd been getting a bit stiff holding me. I know I shouldn't think like this about my big sister but she did have a lovely body. I loved her boobs. I wish mine were that big. She turned, looked at me and said. "One of us is overdressed. I need to get some things from the spare room. It would be really nice if you were naked by the time I got back."

Why do they keep stuff in the spare room? Anyway, I got off the bed and undressed. Sandy came back holding a couple of metal poles with leather cuffs on the end and something else in black. It looked like leather, but I couldn't tell what it was. When Roger and I had looked at the porn there were black leather helmets that covered the face. I didn't like the look of that. I might have to rhubarb her. But I could trust her, couldn't I? She was my big sister and she hadn't done anything to hurt me yet in fact just the opposite. But a black leather helmet that covered the face was out of the question.

She smiled at me as she laid the two poles on the bed then she gave me the black thing. "We don't want to mark your wrists, put these on, they're quite expensive but they're very good. I love wearing them and Harry loves it when I play with his cock with them on, especially if my hands are tied together."

They were a pair of black over the elbow leather gloves. I felt a tad guilty for a second thinking she'd use a black leather helmet on me. I pulled the gloves on and they were snug fit. They really did feel nice. "Go on, rub your body with them, they feel really nice, but don't go putting your finger anywhere it shouldn't go. I don't want your love juices leaving marks on them, I've got a second pair for that."

I was going to say she did something strange next, but the whole two days had been strange. For years I'd seen that they had a hanging pot plant in the corner of their bedroom. It was different. I thought no more about it until she reached up and unclipped the plant and put it to one side. Then it was plainly obvious the hook in the ceiling was far too robust to take a small pot plant. My mind was in kinky mode because I knew exactly what was coming next.

She walked towards me, took me by my gloved hand and pulled me to stand underneath it. I didn't notice but she had taken a piece of white rope with her, she pulled my hands in front of me, wrists together. She wrapped the rope round them four or five times and then clinched it. Quite quickly she reached up and put the rope through the hole in the hook. I had no time to protest. I'm sure I could have done it, but I didn't want to. I was very quickly secured with my arms over my head. It was plainly obvious from this position she could get to every part of my body unlike being tied in any position on the bed, she had full access. I could see why this was her favourite. I had a funny feeling it might soon become mine too. She waved the end of one of the ropes at me. It was a safety tail I could pull to get free if I needed to.

She walked round me looking like the cat that had got the cream, her fingernails running across my belly, I shivered. When she got behind me and I couldn't see her anymore she came close, put her arms around me and whispered in my ear. "Thank you so much for letting me play with you this weekend, I will remember this for the rest of my life. But this really is the one and only time."

She pulled my hair back and kissed my neck. Then I realised she was fondling my left boob, it felt good. She let go of my hair and the next thing I knew the hand that had been in my hair was burrowing between my lips, my lower lips.

My whole body shuddered, my legs gave way. It was a good job I was tied up by my wrists or I think I would have fallen down. Having no control of what happened to you is very liberating.

Then Sandy got back into teaching mode. She stood in front of me with her hands on my hips, I wish she'd put them somewhere else. "As you can feel." She said." I have almost complete control over you. But there is one more thing I can do. Oh, I can blindfold and gag you, but that doesn't change anything. This does." She picked up one of the bars with the cuffs on the ends and knelt down in front of me. She carried on talking as I allowed her to spread my legs and attach the cuffs. "These are extendable ones, if you put them at their smallest they can go between the knees, but I prefer them on the ankles. You don't need to buy expensive ones until you know they work for you. Just a broom handle and some screw in eyes will do the job, or just a broom handle and ropes will do just as well."

She stood up, looked at me and smiled, with my legs wide apart I was feeling very stretched, very vulnerable, very sexy. She put her hands on my hips again. I wish she would move them either up to my boobs or down to my pussy. One either way would be best. I was so turned on. I didn't think I would be after the last orgasm. She leaned in and kissed my lips, she slid her hands up the side of my body as she lifted her hands up my body she racked my sides with the fingernails. I tingled everywhere. I was powerless to stop her, I didn't want to stop her. She managed to get her hands between my uplifted arms and my head and she came in for a kiss, no tongues just a sweet gentle sexy kiss. I had forgotten this is my big sister, and I wasn't gay, I just wanted to come.