My Big Titty Goth Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudging home after a long workout, by then the only thing that gave me an outlet for the needy frustration, I slumped over on the couch and flipped the TV on. When the Edgrr buzzed 20 minutes later, I went about the business with a routine discipline, halting expertly before my urges overwhelmed me.

+I saw that. good boy <3+

+go back to work lol+ I replied.

The Edgrr buzzed again, not 20 minutes later.

"What the hell," I muttered, knowing that the thing knew its business. Again, I obeyed, tucking myself away sorely when I was instructed to do so.

An hour later, the damned thing sounded off again.

+alice+

+i see it. be good, do as you're told+

I did, but only because I couldn't bear the thought of denying her. Ironic, that.

Exhausted from the week tugging myself in the bathroom stall at work, I finally let sleep take me right there on the couch at half past 11:00.

The door SLAMMED open sometime after 2:00, Alice blowing in like a gale.

"Get the fuck up," she demanded in a breathy hurry.

"Hey?" I said, shielding my eyes against the unwelcome hallway light.

In answer, Alice turned her phone toward me; my sleepy eyes failed to make out what I was supposed to be seeing, but it could only have been one thing.

"Shit, did I miss..."

"I'm *not* going to ask you again," Alice said, the stern notes of her voice giving me a moment's pause for actual concern, "You have like 30 fucking seconds to be naked, on your back, on my bed, with your cock hard. Do you fucking understand me? It's time."

Without another word, Alice clomped down the hall, peeling layers of her outfit off as she did so.

I wasn't just hard. It wasn't just that I wanted, or needed to cum. My cock didn't just ache.

Laying there, staring at the ceiling of her room less than a minute later, I was so wholly, totally, entirely desperate for the slippery folding embrace of Alice's holes that my spine tingled. My cock, painfully hard, ran with a thin, slimy fluid as I waited for her to finish disrobing.

Her weight shifted the mattress in the dark as she crawled onto her bed, low and slow from the foot towards her tortured prize.

Her lips, still painted with the deep maroon lipstick she'd worn to work, venerated my shaft with the most generous kisses; she was a supplicant, worshiping at an alter of her own making, lost in the lover's entanglement of what she'd denied herself alongside me all along.

I gasped aloud, but my Alice was utterly silent.

The familiar hot hug of her reflexless throat slipped itself over me; I craned my neck to watch the woman's shock of short, black hair descend on me effortlessly. Alice usually put on a bit of a show, choking and gagging theatrically, but not tonight. No, tonight's throating was carried out in perfect silence; the small, wet squelches of her saliva making the only sound as I stretched her neck from within. My hips rose to meet her as her lips made contact with my balls, every inch of me resolutely buried in her bulging esophagus, but still, she refused to gag. She wouldn't. Not tonight.

She drew back after long, loving minutes of pushing her throat to its limits, deep red smears of makeup or drooly spit covering my cock and her chin in equal measure. She smiled at me in the dark, murmuring lowly as she pistoned my soaking shaft in her hand messily.

"God, you look so beautiful," I said in the low light of her dark bedroom. She responded by blowing out a spitty bubble of saliva and draping her tongue obscenely over her chin to drip a small river of her throat's frothy offerings onto her chest. I *did* moan at that.

"And now," she said, climbing to mount me.

Being ridden by Alice was something you didn't really take part in. You were there for her use, but not necessarily your own enjoyment. The abuse she was so fond of lauding on my face as she ground her pussy raw was proof enough of that.

Stopping shy of actually sliding onto me, she squatted in my lap and pulled my hot cock towards herself and the bizarre, runic tattoo that was inscribed across her womb, slapping me against the thing with a hungry hum of anticipation.

"I need you," I said. I did need her.

"I know baby boy," she said, finally crawling forward against my chest and guiding my cock up into herself with a hand from behind. "I need you too," she whispered with one kiss on my neck and one very slobbery one on my lips.

She closed her eyes. Sat upright. She planted her hands on my tummy and began to grind.

She was a wonder to watch, honestly. Pale in the wan moonlight that crept through her blinds, Alice's ample, soft body writhed in my lap with a sinuous grace that I never grew tired of. My eyes wandered, for the thousandth time, across her artfully decorated body, her ornately adorned tummy, arms, thighs, and, most recently, chest. She stared, eyes shut, at the ceiling all the while, in communion with nobody but her own finally-satisfied need. Her breath was heavy and slow as she moaned softly under the touch of my hands, rocking her ass against my lap with the full measure of my fat cock meat stirring within her.

"It's...it's so fucking...ah! - it's so fucking good," she said breathlessly.

"Is it okay?" I asked, hearing a twinge of discomfort in her voice as she ground.

"You've nev- never been this...hard," she moaned, opening her eyes to look at me at last, never ceasing in her ass-clenching little grinding motions. "It's...fuck me! It's a lot."

"I don't know how long I..."

"Shhhh, baby boy, none of that," she said, pressing a finger to my lips. Her tits swayed forward beautifully as she leaned in. "You fill mommy's pussy up as soon as you want, okay sweet boy?"

I nodded.

"Mommy's fine to..to - agh! -to cum when she...when she...when.." Alice's eyes screwed tightly shut as she failed to deliver her proclamation before making good on her word. "OH FUCK!" she cried, cramping tightly as she came wetly onto me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I cooed, rubbing her thighs proudly as she gave me her gift.

"It's..fuck, fuck, fuck," she uttered, choking on her lost breath as another snuck in on the heels of her first spasming eruption. "Yes, baby, oh my fucking god."

Alice looked down her long torso at herself in disbelief, as if to root out the cause of her agonizing bliss. She smiled deliriously at the ruinous mess of herself, delighting in the way her tits shone with the wet glimmer of her own spittle.

"I really am so beautiful," she said in genuine, wonderous self-discovery.

I lost control.

"Fuck, baby boy!" Alice squealed as my spine exploded with the violent, cracking, wracking, electricity I hadn't known in too long, my cock disgorging long, pent-up spurts of cum. My convulsing, contorting muscles bodily lifted Alice; I could not have been deeper inside of her if I'd tried. "MORE, MORE!" She wailed.

There was more. So much more. I ground my teeth together so hard that they threatened to crack as fourteenth, fifteenth, and sixteenth shuddering blasts painted themselves against her insides, beginning to leak out around the edges as my vision swam and my heart raced.

"All inside Mommy, come on now," Alice urged as my twitching cock trembled out its final spurts. "All inside mommy. That's my good boy. That's mommy's very, very good boy."

She ran a cool hand over my torso, letting me catch my breath and return to reality slowly, still sitting atop my cock as she overflowed with her prize.

"Okay, cutie?" She asked.

"Okay," I replied weakly.

Alice shimmied and wiggled, leaning backward to dismount me. Neither of us was prepared for what poured out of her as my cock popped free.

An very nearly disgusting, honestly unbelievable volume of cum burped out of Alice's pussy with a wet belch, vomiting out of her in a thick, pungent flood to pour out onto me, running down from where it landed on my cock, covering my balls with the hot stuff entirely to pool on the bed between my legs.

"Oh. My. Fucking. GOD!" Alice moaned in feral adoration. "BABY! BOY!"

"Oh fuck," I moaned, undeniably turned on at the profane spectacle.

Without a word, Alice scooped a palmful of the stuff off the bed, smearing her hand in a tender, kneading grip on my glazed scrotum before rubbing upward to stroke the cock that had refused to go down.

"You're...you're still so hard for mommy," she said in a breathy whisper of disbelief, the wet squelch of her hand music in my ears. The way it globbed and squelched between her fingers, still running out of her own hole, was far too pretty to be believed.

"Keep going," I begged, a mewling mess of emotional need, "I need to cum still."

"Ask nicely, baby boy," Alice demanded in her usual way.

"Please make another mess with me, Mommy, please make me cum!"

"Good boy!" she cooed, pumping me indulgently.

And cum I did, into her hand and onto my own tummy, minutes later while Alice whispered the sweetest nothings to me in the dark, smearing herself with the stuff wetly across her pubic mound and that scrawling tattoo she bore.

"My beautiful boy," she hummed, anointing her womb tattoo reverently as the heady threat of sleep rushed over me. "Sleep now, go on. Mommy will be right here to milk you again when you wake up, okay?"

"The tattoo," I asked in my final moments of wakefulness, "what is it?"

Her grin, motherly, loving, and warm once more, promised nothing less than security and comfort as she patted her tummy and crawled down next to me in our little mess. "Maybe some other time, baby boy. Some other time. You sleep now. You made me so very, very happy tonight."

And sleep I did.

12