My Big Titty Goth Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think that guy's the devil?" she asked as my idle fingers flirted closer and closer to her holes.

"Eh? No, it's the woman with him for sure."

"Hmm," she offered while pretending to ignore the stiffening rise filling my sweats just inches from her face.

Pulling her cheek back from the other greedily just to rock it back and forth in my grip, I fiddled the drawstring of my pants free to flop my already-leaky cock out. True to form, Alice pretended not to notice or care that I stroked myself noisily, the knuckles of my hand grazing the top of her head with each pump.

She'd made it clear that she liked to feel like I was 'manhandling' her; I'd been rebuked several times for not putting her where I wanted her, so I let go of her ass regretfully and tipped her head back onto my stomach.

"Open," I said.

Alice, ever the good listener that she was, did just as she was told, accepting my cock past her lips without complaint or fuss. I rested my hand on her head and played softly with her hair while she sucked, all soft lips and wet tongue on my head. Not willing to cease my petting, I fumbled to open my drink one-handed until she reached up to fan her hand as if to say 'give it here'. Without missing a beat, she cracked the cold can, handed it back to me, and carried on drooling onto her own chin as though nothing had happened. Her gentle slurping carried on for some ten minutes, until I could hardly take it anymore.

"Al," I said simply. She hummed back in understanding, sealing her lips around my head swiftly, gulping without so much as a sputter as I battered her tonsils through gritted teeth. Aside from needing to feel put in her place, Alice had expressed her fondness for experiences that "felt so causal that it was like they weren't happening at all." So I came in silence.

She tucked me back away tenderly. "All gone?" I asked.

"Mhm," she nodded, still watching the TV from my lap.

"Show me."

Alice cranked her neck around and opened her mouth wide for me; her own slobbery drool had covered her chin and lips messily, but there wasn't a trace of my cum left in her mouth. "Good girl," I said. She smiled proudly and snuggled in closer.

*******

It was no use.

3:00 a.m. and I couldn't get to sleep. I'd tried all the usual tricks; I'd read a book, counted sheep, done some pushups, and beat myself raw. Nothing was working. I realized in scratching my nose that Alice's and my cum had left a stale smell on the hand I'd just used to jerk off with. I should have showered before bed.

Too late, I thought. Now this had to happen.

"Roll over you bum," I grunted, shoving Alice onto her stomach as she slept.

"Hmm?" she moaned sleepily.

"I need you," I whispered. "I'll be quick, promise."

"Sleepy," she mumbled.

"Me too," I complained, tugging her covers away as I straddled her hips. I'd left a grade-A load inside her recently enough that her lips were still sticky with the stuff, but I spat into my hand for some makeshift lubricant anyway.

Alice inhaled deeply as I slipped into her, drawing her arms up under her pillow with a stretch. Her quiet breath in the dark room told me that she was mostly awake by now.

"Fuck, you're so hard," she murmured.

"Sorry," I replied, "I just need this."

Her voice picked up more alertness as she spoke. "Don't apologize; it's your pussy after all."

It was mine, and I used it accordingly. Hands around her hips and buried deep inside of her, I let the sounds of her stirred-up guts squelch into the shadowed corners of her room. Panting from the disbelief that any hole could feel so good, I considered my luck for at least the hundredth time that day.

"Fuck, baby," Alice moaned, her face buried into the pillow.

"Good?"

I felt her nodding but goaded her on anyway.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes," she panted, "very fucking good."

Laying myself flat against her back and reaching up under her pillows, I interlaced my fingers with Alice's own, letting the pressure of my body pin her to the mattress while my torso's crunching thrusts piled me into her.

I'm sure I was grunting like a dog in heat into Alice's ear, but the plap plap plap of my waist against her ass built in speed nonetheless. The older woman moaned with her own feral need into the pillowcase, squeezing my fingers tightly with each hammering slap.

"I'm gonna-"

"NO!" she demanded. "Not this time, plea- FUCK! Please! One more second! I...I'm gonna-"

I bore down and pressed my face into the cool skin between her shoulder blades, figuring that I could give her what she wanted this once. She came quickly most of the time anyway, but it had been a few days since I'd given her more than a quick pump-and-dump by then.

I drove myself at her furiously, pounding her eager hole savagely as she clamped down on a mouthful of the pillow, bouncing herself back against me for every spare millimeter of firm punishment.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she wailed against her pillow, "Fill me up, please. Please! Please fucking give it to me, I need more. I need SO. MUCH. MORE!"

And who could refuse something like that?

For at least the tenth time that week, the third since she'd offered herself up to me, Alice's womb gorged itself on another improbably heavy load. My probing cock forced its way through the slurry of viscous slime, displacing most of it even as I pasted it into her. "God FUCKING damn it! It's all running out of meeee!" she howled piteously, clenching around me so hard that it became nearly painful.

We drew shattered breaths as we wound back down, heaving hotly as we hummed in floaty bliss. I squeezed my arms against her before sliding off her back.

"That was nice," she said, her smile audible in her tone.

"You've been kept so full this week," I mused.

Her hand slapped around in the dark to find mine before clapping my palm against the crack of her ass. "I know," she said, guiding my fingers to her messy slit. "See for yourself."

And so, in the freeuse spirit, I used my sticky mess as lube to finger her back to sleep.

*******

The apartment door closed.

"Alice?" I called. I wasn't sure if she was coming or going. "Is that you?"

"Hey dummy," she replied. "Just me."

I rolled off my bed, still in just my shorts, to poke my head into the hall. "Were you out?"

She laughed as she shook her hair out of its short ponytail, kicking her runners off as she did. "I went to the gym."

"Do you...is that something you do a lot?"

"Shut up," she laughed. It didn't answer my question. "I gotta hop in the shower; I stink."

The tight spandex of her shorts and the delicious way that they squeezed around the tops of her thick thighs were more than I was about to let slide.

"After," I said. "I need to use you first."

Alice scrunched up her face, considering the thinly veiled request. She hadn't denied me a single time, but the ruddy flush of her cheeks and the wisps of hair still glued to her sweaty forehead promised that she might really need the shower. "Can we go after, just this once? I'm a little gross. I promise I'll give you the dirtiest, sloppiest, nastiest head like right after. You can even hop in with me if you want."

I considered my options. Shower head was supreme, but I needed to stick to my guns on this one. For her own good.

"Mmm, I think it's gotta be now."

Alice shook her head incredulously, but the wry smile didn't waver. "Alright, you little freak. Where do you want me?"

She watched in amusement as I padded down the hall in answer, taking her by the shoulders wordlessly and sending her to her knees on the doormat.

Obediently, Alice got to work. Her lips and tongue, always so talented, had me in heaven from the start; squatted there at my feet, her hungry little slurps and smacks begged me to take her by the back of the head and really get her throat to work. I might have done it, if I didn't have other plans for her.

"On your feet now," I ordered a minute later. Her big, dark-rimmed eyes looked up curiously - the puppy dog eyes and cock halfway in her mouth were just as cute as ever. Still, with a hasty wipe of her chin, Alice did as commanded, allowing me to coerce her against the door face first.

"What are you..." she began to ask as I shoved my now-slippery cock between her milky thighs. "My shorts are still on!"

"This works too," I said, thrusting myself into the soft muscle between her legs. It wasn't romantic, but it got the job done.

"Dirty boy!" she laughed, cupping her hand to catch the head of my cock as it poked through the other side. "I had no idea you had such a thing for my thighs!"

"Why?" I asked while I humped. "Is it because they're usually around my ears?"

Alice laughed again delightedly, bumping her juicy ass back into me playfully as I bucked and pumped her against our apartment door.

"Do you think you can actually cum from this?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder enthusiastically.

Could I ever. "Watch me," I promised, edging myself closer and closer with each bucking thrust. "Oh fuck, it's gonna..."

Alice laughed riotously as I painted the door with my spunk, watching the spurts rocket out from the space between her legs deliciously. I cupped a heavy boob for support as the waning few rounds trickled out impotently down her bare thighs. "Oh my god," she giggled, "what a fucking mess you made!"

I stumbled back dazily, slapping her ass in breathless appreciation before I ambled off in search of a towel.

*******

A month like this passed. In time, I managed to let go of any hesitant reservations I'd brought into the agreement; I'd privately admitted to myself that Alice still owned me every which way from Sunday, but I thought she was getting what she needed out of the deal.

I thought she was.

The buzzing from her room, formerly such a commonplace drone in the background of our apartment's soundscape that I'd almost learned not to hear it, demanded my attention almost as soon as it began. Slapping the headphones away from my ear, I craned my head toward the open bedroom door to listen closer.

"Fuck yes, baby," Alice moaned to herself. She hadn't bothered to shut her door. Was this bait? It wasn't unlike her to sucker me in for a mid-afternoon fuck, but she was usually a little more creative than this. Slurping sounds muted the toy's dull buzz momentarily before leaving her mouth for another trip between her legs. "That's so fucking good," she muttered softly.

I was achingly hard in a heartbeat.

I peered into the room quietly. Alice lay on her bed, curiously with her head to the footboard rather than the right way round. On her back, one hand clutched the pearlescent purple stunt cock against her clit while she held her phone aloft to watch something perverse while she played. She pretended not to hear me approach.

I watched for a minute, savoring the way her naked body writhed and danced against the bedspread, taking in the sinuous way her myriad tattoos stretched and contracted while she slithered in place. Her heavy tits, sagging to each side of her chest, begged for my hands to be all over them, just as her open mouth craved to be filled.

Toeing over and dropping bits of clothing in my wake, I brushed Alice's phone hand to the side gently. She didn't offer a wink of resistance, of course; we both knew that I wasn't the one who'd decided we'd be fucking here. Setting my hands alongside her chest, I tugged gently to indicate my intent; Alice complied with aplomb, wiggling herself towards me until her head drooped off the end of the mattress. Too late, I realized that all she had on was her signature heavy black lipstick. I really had been outclassed here.

The toy slipped out of sight between Alice's legs as she drew a sharp breath, lewdly hooking her other hand's fingers into her cheek as she draped her tongue over her chin. Even upside down, the look she gave me was pure, unrelenting demand. I did as I was implicitly told.

Without an ounce of shame or guilt, I took my time sliding into her. Her head disappeared in the space between my thighs as the all-too-familiar warmth of her oral berth welcomed my cock home like a long-absent lover. A slave to my baser desires, I reached forward and kneaded her milky boobs impudently, squeezing and pawing like a dying man clings to a buoy. Inch by inch she welcomed me until my balls rested squarely against her nose and eyelids. Ever the consummate professional, Alice didn't gag, sputter, cough, or choke - unless I asked for it. Relaxed and in her element, her gullet remained perfectly poised to receive its due.

So I fucked her throat.

"Ah, God!" I cried, her free hand palming one of my ass cheeks while her other abused her sopping pussy with the toy. "Your throat feels so FUCKING good right now! Do you hear that?" I asked, "Do you hear your pussy? So. Fucking. WET!" I shoved myself wholly into her with each final word, eliciting a sputtering retch as she coughed herself free. I drew my hips back to give her some room to breathe, my cock a black-stained pillar of slobbery testament to Alice's devotion. Strings of the messy stuff ran freely up her face, clinging in places to her eyelashes comically.

"FUCK!" she howled, dizzy from the effort of hanging upside down and holding her breath all at once. "More," she demanded, tracing my bobbing bellend with her open mouth until I slammed the thing home again. "MMmm Mmph!" she groaned appreciatively.

Dissatisfied with her effort in fucking herself thoroughly enough, I leaned forward to bat her hand away from the toy up her slit; again, she read me well and conceded her grip in favor of two handfuls of my ass while she gagged herself along. In a reverse-fisted grip, I tried to take over the duties of making her cum so that she could concentrate on getting her hungry fixation satisfied. The angle was awkward; given that she was at least my own height, I wasn't tall enough to stand, fuck her face, and plunge her pussy effectively. She knew it too.

"On the bed," she demanded, patting my butt until I kneed up to join her. "Better," she said. We looked between the tunnel that our bodies made, her between my legs and I between hers, giving each other devilish grins of wicked satisfaction. Alice blew me a kiss before saying "Now, are you going to turn my throat into a cocksleeve or what?"

I answered by making her face into a fleshlight at once.

"GRKGH HRRKK GRHKKK," came the frantic cries as I fucked my roommate's face with abandon, intent on helping her cum on the toy before I inevitably blew my wad against her tonsils. Her hands beat in feeble rhythm at my back, more for the drama of the thing than anything else - we'd settled on a safe signal two weeks in, and this wasn't it.

"Please cum for me, please," I begged. I meant it too; nothing gave me such a deep sense of satisfaction and accomplishment than having a front-row seat to the pulsing, undulating contractions that Alice's plump little pussy made when she came. I worked the toy in time with my hips, wondering if I'd get away with making her truly 'airtight' another time with the help of a buttplug.

Alice lived to inhale my cock, as she'd done whenever I pleased these last few weeks. In earnest need to take more of me into herself, I felt her hands shoving my lower back downward against her own face, making a mockery of whatever gag reflex she still possessed. It was too much to bear, and I fought to maintain the rhythm of her toy in honor of the ludicrous effort she made. Without warning, a forceful clench ejected the purple wand from her pussy as thin little gushes of something too delicious to leave to waste ran along her inflamed slit. I dove in to lap at her greedily, losing all pretense of control over my cock as soon as her clit hit my tongue. I drank her ravenously even as Alice gagged noisily against the fateful deposit of yet another load down her bottomless pit of a throat. Still, in spite of her own body's rejection of the foreign mass halfway down her neck, Alice held me firmly in place until she was satisfied that the violent, terrific work was done.

I smacked my lips against her two or three more times before unholstering myself from her, rolling off to the side without a word while she gulped for air. She was a mess at both ends, as was I, and the call of a warm shower and cup of coffee promised a welcome chance of recovery.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Ha," she barked. "Yeah. Very good. Glad I finally managed to drag it out of you."

I was incredulous. "What do you mean?"

"That's what I wanted. This whole time. I mean, I'm glad you used me as you wanted, I just thought," she patted her stomach as she searched for the words, "I don't know. You weren't really *using me* like I thought you would."

I thought a moment. "You wanted that? Like every day?"

She nodded, turning to smile at me. "Just like that."

I made a face. "What if we just...what if we drop the freeuse thing and go back to the way things were?"

She balked with a laugh. "How about this, baby boy. How about you stop fucking me like a girlfriend and treat me like a real whore once in a while? You just did it, so I know you've got it in you. Besides, I still haven't found a job yet, and I think I need a little more structure. What do you say?"

12