My Biggest Surprise at Uni Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my dragon" she giggled. "A bad dragon?" She continued at my expression of confusion. "They're a toy company that make these crazy dildos, crazy shapes and stuff, crazy sizes too. My kinda toy!" She wasn't wrong, the dildo I was holding was massive. Maybe 12 inches long, although the base took up a bit of that, but seemingly impossibly wide.

"How thick is this thing?" I asked, assuming she'd know all the stats.

"It's supposed to be about 11 but I measured it at nearly 12. Plus it deforms as I sit on it and squashes even fatter. That's my next challenge, to get that in past the widest part" she said with glee. She was no putting underwear and jeans on. Indeed the dragon dildo I held was tapered away from the middle. A fairly wide, smooth head bulging out into a frankly crazy thick middle and then a narrower section where it attached the the base. I wanted to ask more about it but she was nearly dressed. "Sorry I don't mean to throw you out but I promised my friends I would go out with them, I'm already very late!" I looked at my watch and indeed it was gone 2, if you knew falmouth at all you'd know there was not much open past 2 so I was slightly curious where she was going. Not wanting to cause a fuss and partially because the thought of my own bed sounded great, I said nothing and dressed as quickly as I could. We walked the stretch of road together and when I turned off towards my place we kissed and she insisted we'd see each other again soon.

And we definitely did.

12