My Birthday Feast for my Boyfriend

Story Info
Its my birthday and I let my boyfriend feast on my virginity.
1.8k words
4.09
17.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a stable relationship with my boyfriend and it happened on my 22nd birthday: I lost my virginity to my boyfriend, Sam. It was totally unexpected but I enjoyed each bit of it.

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂:

At that time Sam was away on business trip. But, we planned quite a lot for my birthday. He wanted to gift me a perfect day. Recently we completed 1 year of our relationship and I could feel he was inching to take it to the next level while I was a bit shy and nervous.

We decided we want some private moment among us and we will celebrate it with a cake. So Sam booked a hotel on my birthday so we could spend some alone moments. I was quite nervous anticipating what ifs and what nots. I wanted to make this day special for Sam too.

𝓕𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴

On the day of my birthday, we met outside a cafe. Sam bought a cake for me along with some snacks and drinks. Together we took a cab and went to the hotel. We checked in into our room and I could feel some sexual tension between us already. It was my first time being alone with a man in a room and even with Sam.

Sam: Nina, I want to gift you something special today on your birthday. Here this is for you.

(Hands me a black dress)

Me: What's this? Thank you so much. Sam, you go out for 5 min. Let me wear this dress for you.

Its a one piece lace mini dress which does not even cover my thighs properly. I put on the dress and look myself in the mirror and instantly I become shy seeing myself. I felt so sexy and powerful. The I opened the door and let Sam in.

Sam: (staring at me from top to bottom inch by inch) Just wow! You look so beautiful. Let's not waste more time.

Sam took me by my hand and nade me sit on the bed. I cut the cake and both of us ate. All the time I was trying not to expose myself too much. He took note of it.

Sam: Nina, how can you be so beautiful. You look so sexy and especially on your birthday.

(holds my hand and pulls me towards him)

Me: (shy) Thank you Sam. I love you so much.

Sam: Love you too. (and hugs me)

I could feel his heartbeat. Slowly he kissed my neck with the slightest touch. I started to feel him as a man. I felt his chest, his broad shoulders and mascular body. Sam was also touching me, feeling me through the lace fabric. All this while our lips kissing each other. I let Sam take control of me and do whatever he likes even though I was ao nervous as I was aroused and excited. I wanted to anticipate what Sam's next move would be but he was so spontaneous. One moment he would be touching my back, the next moment my thighs and then my boobs.

Sam knew I was quite sensitive to touch on my neck and he exploited it by kissing and licking my neck. I was getting wet but he was in no mood to stop. The very dress Sam gifted me was off me in no time. I was so shy as never before had someone saw me in this half nude state. But the story doesnot stop there.

Sam threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He held both of my hands above my head while pinning the legs. I was completely locked as I was not able to move. Sam kept on licking my neck and my ears. I closed my eyes as the sensation took control of my inhabitions. I knew it was the day I would lose my virginity to my boyfriend. And, with that thought I started feeling something in my stomach like something was pleasuring me from within. I hugged him tight. Even before I knew my bra was unhooked and quickly removed. I tried to hide my breasts by crossing my hands over them. I was so shy I closed my eyes as I was giving myself completely to someone. I felt Sam loosening his grip on me which made me somewhat relax because I thought it would give me sometime to adjust to the onslaught by Sam. But, I was wrong, he was already went down on me and was pulling out my panty. With the last piece of cloth off me, I was totally nude on the mercy of my master, my boyfriend, my Sam. But he was in no mood to let me go. I peeked a little and I was shocked to see Sam was also totally naked. Finally it clicked: We both were toally naked and it means................

Suddenly I was filled with fear. Sam was going to fuck me. What if I bleed. Will it be painful. Will I feel guilty after sex. I wanted to switch off the lights as I was too shy to see him but he did not let me. He wanted to see me comepletely naked from top to bottom while having sex. He wanted each and every ich of me.

Just then I felt something on my pussy. I looked down and saw Sam was licking my pussy. And the sensation took over me comepletely. I instinctively spread my legs so that Sam can get better access to my pussy. He took it as a signal of invitation. He started licking my pussy vigorously with his tongue. Sometimes he would push his tongue into my pussy. I was in pure ecstasy. I held onto Sam's head between my legs. He was feasting upon my pussy, eating it like there was no tomorrow.

My nipples were starting to hurt me. They also wanted some action. I saw my hands move to my breasts and feeling my hard nipples. All while my eyes were closed and I was too shy to open my eyes. Sam would sometimes scratch my thighs or sometimes held my boobs and squeeze them. Sam was getting more encouraged by my tiny and faint sex noises. I was moaning. I wanted Sam to fuck me, to put his cock inside my raging pussy.

But he had different plan.

Sam: Nina, open your mouth.

Me: (guessing what it was he wanted to give) Why?

(but my mouth was already open and I felt something enter my mouth)

Me: Sam.. my Sam..

(I was moaning his name)

Even before I knew, we were in 69 position, with his cock in my mouth and his mouth on my pussy. His cock was so much erect and hot. I held his cock with my one hand and stimulate his balls with the other. Sam was equally devoted to my pussy, eating and stimulating my pussy in every way possible. Sometimes he would try to penetrate my pussy with his tongue sometimes with his finger. I could only take so much of his long and thick cock. It was like forever. We continued to pleasure each other. Suddenly I felt him pulsate and he deposited his entire load in my mouth. I had only seen in porn movies until now but today I was like a pornstar and its my day. The load was huge with drops over my face, neck and boobs.

Sam: Nina, lick my dick clean.

Me: It tastes weird.

Sam: Not sweeter than your pussy, which is like honey to me.

Me: (while licking) Baby, I want you in me.

Sam: Me too. I want to fuck your brains out. But, we dont have condom.

Me: Dont care. All I want is you inside me fucking me like a beast.

Sam: Ok birthday girl.

Sam look some of his deposists from my face and rubbed on my pussy. Suddenly I felt like a grown women. The thought of his semen on my pussy was making me horny on its own. Sam's cock was getting hard again. He asked me to spread my legs and put them over his shoulder. I did as he told like a obedient student. Afterall he was my master today. He started rubbing his cock on my pussy. With each stroke I anticipated that he would put his cock in my pussy but he did not. He was trying to frustrate me but it was also making me more aroused.

Sam: Nina, are you mine tonight?

Me: Yes dear I am. Make me yours. Fuck me baby. I cant wait no more.

Sam: Here we go....

Sam put his cock on my pussy and pushed it bit by bit. It was so painful as his thick cock could not invade my tiny pussy. He used his saliva to lubricate his cock. And, pushed his cock inside me in one hard push. I realized I was not virgin anymore but I did not care. I wanted Sam to fuck me in every possible way. Sam was going in and out of me with slow slow strokes. I was in fucking heaven as I grabbed him with both my legs. He was fucking me. His cock was inside me. Just when I thought I was adjusting to the sensation, Sam grabbed my boobs and started to suck on my nipples. He was like a small baby sucking on nipples for milk. I felt so shy I tried to cover my face. But sam called me and asked to look into his eyes while he fucked me in and out.

Slowly my pussy adjusted to his cock and it started to feel pleasure. Sometimes I would look how his cock would smoothly slide into my pussy then he would slowly pull out until the very tip. At that precise moment I didn't want the penis to come out, but it never would. He would simply put it back inside. Slowly he started to increase the speed of fucking me.

He asked me to switch to doggy position. He stood up behind me and put his cock again inside me and grabbed my boobs from behind me. All I could do is enjoy his fucking. With each stroke he seems to be going further inside me and I cant get enough of him. I wanted him more and more. We both started to vibrate with each stroke and before we knew we both came at the same time. It was so blissful. I could feel him leaking from the sides. His semen was all over my thigh and leaking out of my pussy. I was too weak to even move. We hugged each other and slowly drifted off to sleep. It was perfect 22nd birthday present for me.

I woke up couple of hours later. Seeing sam had already woken up and busy on his mobile. When I asked what he was doing on his phone, he told he had another gift for me on my birthday. He forwarded something on my phone. It was a video. It was a video he somehow recorded. It was of both of us having sex. He wanted me to see the video everytime I feel horny.

How he recorded and what he did with the video is perhaps another story.