My Birthday Present

Story Info
Wife Finally Gives Husband Stag fantasy.
1.9k words
3.96
37.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLstag92
LLstag92
10 Followers

When my wife and I were only dating, she asked me my ultimate fantasy. I hesitantly told her it was for me to watch her have sex with another man. She looked at me like I was crazy. She said that would never happen, she was in love with me. I felt like an ass even bringing it up. However, being as cool as she was, she let me talk about it during sex. I would often imagine she was with other men right before we had sex, or someone else was penetrating her while she was sucking on me. If she hadn't showered that day I would imagine her pussy had just been fucked, etc, etc. I was ok with that.

Fast forward 16 years, we are married, have kids and our second house. Being that my birthday was coming up, she asked what she could get me. I told her that I just buy everything I need, so there really isn't anything she could get me. I guess just a family dinner out. Which is what we normally would do for our birthdays.

After that birthday dinner, my belly was full and I was tired and went straight to bed. It was late already, and fell right asleep. Movement in the bed woke me up. I figured it was just Kathy climbing into bed. Maybe even to give me a "Birthday BlowJob". I could feel the bed was off. In my newly awoken state, I could see the outline of my wife, and someone else. My eyes adjusted, and there next to me, was my wife Kathy, kissing her ex-boyfriend in our bed.

My heart was going crazy. I couldn't look away. Her tongue was in his mouth, then his in hers. Her eyes met mine. She stopped kissing him, leaned down and started kissing me. He was cupping her breast as I could taste the difference in her mouth. This was the first other guy she kissed since we had been together. She said "I know this is is what you want, so enjoy me fucking Mel."

As they continued making out, he pulled off her nightshirt. Her breast are huge, and he took one in his hand and started sucking on her nipple. He was slobbering all over it. I know he had missed her, and this was his dream as well.

She beckoned me to come suck on the other one. I went to take the other in my mouth, and Mel said here, take this one. He just had it in his mouth, but I didn't care. Kathy was in ecstasy with each of us licking and sucking on her tits. I looked down and watched his hand slide into her panties. He then slipped a finger inside of her pussy. I helped slide her panties off so he could have easier access. She was so wet. His fingers were going in and out of her pussy, and rubbing her enlarged clit. She was having her first orgasm. I could see her pussy lips wrapping around his fingers. Her hips were arching up meeting his fingers. She would kiss him then kiss me.

I moved back to take in the scene. He was kissing her so passionately, and I was in awe. She pulled his boxers down, and grabbed a hold of his cock. I was at least two inches longer than mine, and a little thicker. She moved her face closer to it, opened her mouth and started to suck on his head. Her wet lips moved down the shaft till the whole dick was in her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down on his huge cock.

He looked at me and smiled. He said he missed her mouth. I got closer to the action. Kathy looked beautiful with Mel's dick in her mouth. She stopped momentarily, and kissed me deep. Her mouth was warm, and I could taste his pre-cum. She took his dick in her mouth again. Grabbed his balls and started licking them. Putting as much as she could fit into her mouth. She kissed me again. I moved down to her spread legs and started licking her pussy. It was definitely wetter than normal. I licked her clit and had a finger in her pussy until she had her second orgasm. As soon as that happened, She was ready for his dick now.

Kathy told me to move out of the way. Mel placed his dick at the entrance of her pussy. It was nicely shaved, and the slit was glistening. His head pushed in she wrapped her legs around his body. I watched closely as inch after inch went into a pussy, that had been mine for 17 years. He pulled his dick out and it was slick from her juices. I felt like I was having a heart attack. I had never seen something I loved so much, get used by someone I did not like. Kathy was really enjoying the feeling of his dick in her pussy again. She was definitely going to cum again. Something I could only do for her when I licked her pussy. His dick was pumping away. Her hands were on his hips, enjoying the rhythm. Her eyes were closed, and she was smiling.

Kathy, where do you want me to cum? Mel asked. Just shoot it inside me, it's fine. That's where you always used to cum. Is that OK with you Rob. You want him to shoot his cum in my pussy? I said yes. Aren't you worries about me getting pregnant? I said yes, but I really don't care right now. She started rubbing her belly as his dick continued to pound away. You would be so upset if all his cum made my belly swell with his boy.

His thrust got harder, and Kathy's hips met him for each one. His balls contracted, and with a groan he let out a huge spurt of cum in my wife, he paused, then shot a second spurt of cum into her. She pulled his face to hers and started kissing him again. "I loved how that felt" she said.

He slowly pulled his dick out of her pussy. Cum was dripping off of it, with a sticky string still connecting it to her pussy. She put his dick in her mouth, and cleaned it up, swallowing it down. I was staring at her pussy. It was a mess of cum, and slightly open. I put my finger in it. It was loose, but so silky smooth.

She again kissed me with her warm used mouth, and said you better get to work so his boys don't make it there first.

I started licking her clit, then I stuck my tongue deep into that cum filled hole. It tasted amazing.

I pulled my dick out and it slid in easily. I could feel that he had stretched her pussy some, and the cum made her already fantastic feeling pussy fell extra slippery. I kissed her mouth and said how much I loved her. She winked and said "Happy Birthday"

I came in less than a minute. I pulled out, and she laid in between us. I felt embarrassed and ashamed. While I was horny this was the most incredible encounter ever, but now that I was done, I hated it. Kathy had dumped Mel and met me a few months later. He was obsessed with her. It took years for Mel to leave us alone. She had dumped him for being a loser. But he was always trying to call her, or email her. She really didn't want anything to do with him.

And now here he is, in our bed, and his dick is sticky from my wife's pussy juice and saliva. He has the biggest grin on his face. I guess he figures this is a step towards trying to win her back.

My wife is sitting there, playing with her pussy, and taking the cum out and rubbing it on her tits. He came a lot. He takes his hand and leans her face in and starts kissing her again. Her hand goes to his cock and starts stoking it. His dick starts rising, and he is ready again. She wets his dick with her mouth, climbs on top of him, and her pussy slides down his cock.

My shame starts going away as I watch her pussy lips wrap around his dick. My embarrassment is leaving because I am getting horny again. I move in to kiss her, but she kisses him instead. For the moment she is his. Bouncing on his dick. I can see she is getting exhausted, so she climbs off him and ask to do it doggy style. That's her favorite position.

He kneels behind her, and again I get to watch his dick go into her pussy. He asked her if she missed his dick. She replied yes. It feels so good. She looks me in the eyes and rubs her tongue across her lips. We begin kissing while Mel is still fucking her from behind. "How does my dick taste Rob?" Mel asks. I ignore him, and Kathy says "It taste great, Rob loves it." It still feels like a gut punch hearing those words come from Kathy's mouth, but my dick feels like it is going to explode.

"I am so close" Mel says. Blast it in my pussy again" Kathy replies. He groans, grabs Kathy's ass and unloads another torrent of sperm into her fertile womb. Mel collapses on our bed. Kathy rolls over and spreads her legs. Her pussy looks amazing, slightly red and puffy, and cum smeared all over it and leaking out. I place my face right up, and start licking and lapping at it. I'm pushing my tongue in and all the while rubbing her clit ever so lightly. It's even easier glide my fingers across it because of all the cum.

As Kathy nears orgasm, for the who knows how many times that night, she closes her legs around my head, shudders and totally relaxes. That was a great one for her.

She tells Mel he has to go, because she has church in the morning. We go to walk him out. At the door he gives her a long kiss, and even slides his fingers into her pussy one last time. It goes on for a few uncomfortable minutes. Finally they come up for air. Mel says " Now that I know where you guys live, maybe we can make this a regular thing. "Sure" Kathy says, "We would love that". He replies Maybe I can commoner while Robs at work. We could really take our time, and Rob could come home to his wife's pussy, full of her boyfriends cum." "Rob would definitely love that." she said. Cool

After he left, we made out again. "That was amazing" I told her. "Best Birthday ever!!!" "I never thought that would happen."

Kathy replied "You're worth it Rob. For all the hard work you do for this family. This wasn't really my thing, but I definitely enjoyed it."

"But I do hate that it was him that got to enjoy you. Now he's never going to leave you alone." I said. Kathy Laughed. "I emailed him with a fake email address, so I don't ever have to reply, unless we reply together."

"That is smart" I said.

Plus we were already moving in a month anyway, so no surprise visits.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


LLstag92
LLstag92
10 Followers