All Comments on 'My Birthday Present'

by LLstag92

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

Happy 'Fuckday'

Why they spare other 'hole'

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Loved it, Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question?

If you didn't love her before marriage, why tie the knot?

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Mel needs to fill her pussy until she shows her husband mel's result-a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Cuck shit needs it’s own category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not so good

Why after 16 years does she do that now and how does she contact the old boyfriend rather than the hundreds of other men she must know? Lastly, why would the old boyfriend agree to this? Why would he trust her that hubby wouldn't wake up and shoot him? Too unreal for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

What in the hell made you think another stupid cuck story would be a good thing for a first submission. The newest idiot writer to go one the pile of those to ignore.

HuckleBerriedHuckleBerriedalmost 4 years ago

Don’t listen to the haters. Decent start! Keep writing. I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
16 years later?

And his wife decides to slut herself out to an ex-boyfriend? That she kept in touch with all those years? Were there any conversations in those 16 years about fantasies? Things change. Like kids. But since she enjoyed it, that makes it okay? Did she enjoy her divorce? Beyond stupid.

1 star

gmann57gmann57almost 4 years ago

This belongs in the gay section since you like cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Super hot story. I hope Kathy keeps filling that pussy with new cock for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where's the stag?

Only saw a cuck, a slut and a dick, I mean bull.

Let's start with technique.

Are you scared of quotation marks? Using them makes dialogue so much better.

Half way through you changed from past to present tense.

Spelling would have loved you to press F7.

There was nothing stag and vixen about this. His request was 16 years prior and suddenly dropped on him out of the blue. Do people not change their minds over time? This verges on cheating, arranging it behind his back and starting while asleep.

Cleaning her up, being humiliated by both - first she must know rob's feeling about mel, she's probably only agreed with rob so he doesn't get pissy. She loves his dick, how it feels, kissed mel when rob wanted a kiss, answers for rob. Then the bs about a fake email address, ffs he's just said he knows where they live and suggested screwing while robs at work.

Decent characters to cheer and boo for, none, my only concern about setting the house on fire would be where the kids are. Given how thoughtless they are the young teens are possibly asleep (or not) in rooms along the same floor.

Cuck stories can be done well, but this is not one. At the very least learn how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

I have a similar story, being fucked while my husband watched, but after only 6 years of marriage. I did it for my hubby, and now it is a regular thrill for both of us. Great story!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Plus we were already moving in a month anyway, so no surprise visits. Let see, 30 days is a lot of time for her to get together with him with out hubby knowing. What was with all the, "Now that I know where you guys live, maybe we can make this a regular thing."

"Sure" Kathy says, "We would love that".

He replies, "Maybe I can commoner while Robs at work. We could really take our time, and Rob could come home to his wife's pussy, full of her boyfriends cum."

"Rob would definitely love that." she said.

"Cool."

What kind of loving wife says shit like that in front of her husband, and what kind of spinless newt puts up with it?

LLstag92LLstag92almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

It's my first story, and it's based off of a real event. I will in the future try to have better grammar and punctuation. I don't know why there is "Cuck" anger on here. It's a website devoted to sexual stories and kinks. Weird. I had brought up watching her have sex early. She said it wasn't her thing. So for 16 years we had a normal/great sex life. Sometimes I fantasize with her, sometime I don't bring it up. This was her gift to me. She knew I really wanted it. Using her exboyfriend was because she felt comfortable having sex with someone she already had sex with. She always had his email. We both have emails that are over 20 years old. Not uncommon. She just created a new email to reach out to him. Thanks again for reading!

chrisb581chrisb581almost 4 years ago
i like it

a good story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was so good even 26thnc got a chubby

That’s hard to do ever since the horrendous “zipper incident” of ‘97. Thankfully his is so small that it only affected the top two inches.....so, basically half of it. I’m sure as soon as he pictured himself crawling between her legs and lapping up that warm cum like taping puddin’ his tiny peeper stirred a bit in his depends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOS

Same old cuck shit! 1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous, if you're going to troll my comments at least get your 26th right. The comment you jumped on belongs to my latest, lamest impersonator. I can assure you that the only thing this story aroused in me was a feeling of mild nausea. If reactions like yours and beulahthebitch's are what Cuck is going for, then he has succeeded. You on the other hand look like an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol this is pathetic

she's been cheating on her loser husband for a long time. Ridiculous! No one to like in this mess.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
MAKES ME WONDER

I wonder just how much she is cheating on hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I've often imagined my wife kissing, sucking, and fucking other men. This story does a good job making one complete narrative. I look forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous