My Birthday Treat Pt. 01

Story Info
Young couple dominated by older neighbour.
4.3k words
3.97
15.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Birthday Treat - (Or be careful what you wish for!) - PART 1

(If you don't like cuckolding stories then move on - this is not for you)

It was my 36th birthday. We had been married for 16 years and sex had become a little tired so we did what most couples do and tried to spice things up with fantasising about various things. We found that what excited us the most was the thought of inviting another person to share our bed and we mutually agreed it should be another man, a fantasy you admitted you had long harboured but then we needed someone, preferably someone we knew, to fill the role of a fantasy lover.

At that time our neighbour was a 50 something guy called Vic who was recently divorced for the third time, had a paternity order against him and a huge string of affairs behind him. He was single at that time and his rugged, bearded and bear like appearance gave him an alpha male aura. We had become good friends since he moved in, enjoying drinks, meals and company together and we'd got to like him a lot so he became the obvious choice for our sexual dreams which we both soon found to be incredibly arousing and exciting.

Whenever we met up with Vic he had flirted with you shamelessly which didn't surprise me as you were a vivacious, brunette with an hourglass figure, a true pocket Venus who always attracted admiring looks and attention from other men.

His desire for you was obvious. You had enjoyed his attention and flattery and I liked that another man envied my attractive wife, it made me feel good. I was never sure if it was just a bedroom fantasy for you or if you had deeper thoughts but the couple of times I tentatively mentioned taking it further you firmly slapped me down so I never pursued it but over time he began to feature more and more prominently in our bedroom talk, noticeably increasing your sexual excitement and appetite until sex with his fantasy participation became the norm.

But then one night as we lay in bed together after making love you whispered quietly "I want Vic to have me", I stayed silent for a moment before replying "Then you need to ask him because I want to watch him take you!". The sexual tension between us became supercharged and tangible at this realisation. You said nothing in reply but nothing more needed to be said, it had been decided.

That birthday morning as you kissed me goodbye I asked if you had anything planned for when I came home, you smiled and said "I might but it will be a surprise!". So I went off to work bursting with expectation and excitement at the thought of making sweet love to you. That day I was only working in the morning but the hours dragged by interminably as my imagination ran riot with thoughts of you!.

Eventually 1.00pm came around and I got into the car and headed home full of anticipation and lust for you. When I arrived home I let myself in the backdoor and walked through the house to find you in the lounge. You were wearing your fur coat and I could see black stockings and black high heels. My heart raced. I couldn't tell what you were wearing underneath your coat but this was one of my favourite sexy outfits and my imagination was exploding at the thought of your lovely body underneath.

You smiled and said "Happy birthday darling" and handed me a tumbler of Chivas Regal, it must have been a quadruple as the glass was so full. You embraced me and I could feel the curves of your body beneath the coat, I felt for your firm large breast but you squirmed out of my grip grinning mischievously, "Not now lover!" you giggled. My pulse raced and I felt myself stiffen in excitement for you. "Now, drink up" you said and then with a lustful smile,"You're going to need it for what I'm going to do today!" The blood pounded in my veins and my temperature began to rise.

"I just need to go to the bedroom and get a few things ready!" you said and again gave me that knowing smile as you turned and walked upstairs. I sat down on the sofa and gulped my drink down quickly. I could feel the whisky burning it's way down into my stomach but my mind was totally absorbed with what I was to enjoy in just a short time. My stomach was empty and I felt the whisky begin to kick in and that together with my sexual yearnings made my mind was race wildly.

After a while you called me to join you upstairs in the bedroom. I hurried upstairs and even though my brain was fogged by the whisky I was desperate for you. You were waiting beside the bed still dressed in your fur coat, you smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips. Without a word you quickly undressed me until I stood naked, aroused and burning hard. Again, without a word you led me to the bedroom chair and gently pushed me down onto it. I was hypnotised with the excitement of the moment.

You pushed my legs apart and knelt between my thighs. With exquisite slowness you took my erection between your hands and began to squeeze and stroke me in the expert way you had learnt over the years. The mischievous smile never left your lips. Unable to stand any more I tried to pull your coat down from your shoulders but you leaned back away from me laughing gently, "Oh no you don't!" you giggled, "First things first!". Silently you took my hands in yours and placed them on each arm of the chair. "Now stay like that a moment!" you ordered and then reaching underneath the chair you pulled out two of my neck ties. Carefully, you then tied each of my wrists to the chair arms. "What's this?" I laughed, "What are you doing?".

"It's all part of your surprise" you grinned and then bending forward you took the tip of my agonisingly swollen cock into your mouth and sucked gently. As you did so you lifted your eyes to mine to see how powerful an effect you were having on me, the satisfaction in your eyes was clear. I gasped and arched my back convulsively as you brought me to the very edge of a huge orgasm when you suddenly snatched your mouth away leaving me holding at the limit of my control.

"What happens now?" I asked breathlessly while gripping the arms of the chair and trying to calm the raging power of my erection. You smiled again, a broad satisfied smile of dominance, "I'll show you", you giggled and standing up you walked slowly to the bedroom door.

"Vic!" you called. My mind froze totally confused and bewildered. I heard footsteps across the stairway and then Vic appeared in the doorway and strode confidently into our bedroom. He was wearing jogging pants, a loose sweat shirt and a wide smile. You moved towards him, reaching up to his bearded face and putting your arms around his neck you gave him an electrifying, hungry and passionate kiss on the lips which he returned with equal enthusiasm. Confused, shocked and surprised I could only stare in dumbfounded paralysis.

You and Vic held the kiss for a long time with him crushing your lips against his until breathlessly you broke away, red faced and eyes wide. Vic turned your back toward him while looking me straight in the eyes and smirking triumphantly. He slipped his arms around you, slowly opened the fur coat and in one smooth practised movement slid it off your shoulders and onto the floor. Underneath you were naked save for a wide black suspender belt and black lace top stockings.

As I stared speechless he ran his hands down to your gorgeous 34C breasts cupping them firmly and slowly caressing your nipples between his fingers as you took a deep breath forcing you breasts to rise. He started to nibble your ear lobes and kiss your neck which always pleased you so you murmured " God that feels good baby! You really know how to turn a girl on!" I watched as your nipples hardened and swelled under his touch as you reached behind you and eagerly began rubbing his thighs, smiling in dominance at my perplexed confusion.

Despite the incredible shock of all this my mind had begun to work again, "What is this, I don't understand" I stuttered. He just stood there fondling your breasts to your obvious pleasure judging by your satisfied smile and with your body grinding slowly against him He gave a short laugh. He slid his hands over your body, reaching down to push his fingers over your pussy and moving them gently to begin arousing you, making you gasp and close your eyes.

He looked at me still wearing that evil triumphant smile as he carried on teaseing you and making you hot for him as he said "Because your lovely wife told me that your deepest fantasy is for me to fuck her and because she loves you and because it's your birthday but mostly because she wants this even more than you do she decided to ask me to make your fantasy come true!"

My heart missed a beat and I started to shake, my mind in turmoil, the shocked realisation that you were really ready to give yourself to him and this was no longer a bedroom fantasy and your desperate desire for him left me numb.

You turned to face him and pulled the loose sweatshirt up and over his head. And threw it to one side running your hands over his chest. I watched as you sucked on the nipples of his massively hairy chest while he dropped his hands to your hips and pulled you tight against him. Raising your head you kissed him again before he placed a hand on each of your shoulders and firmly pushed you slowly down onto your knees in front of him.

Guiding your hands onto the huge bulge in his joggers. I watched you squeeze and stroke his cock through his pants with the same loving care that you had just used to arouse me. You turned your gaze to me and wickedly held eye contact with me as I saw him stiffen and swell in response to your fondling, his erection growing and pushing against the thin material. I watched mesmerised as you slid your hands inside his pants and slowly pulled his cock free from them pulling his pants to the floor. Your face was level with his cock and you gasped and smiled at the sight of it. "Oh my, you are a magnificent big boy!" you purred, "I can't wait to feel you inside me at last!"

"You won't be disappointed" he growled, "My cock has satisfied every woman who's enjoyed it and afterwards they've always come back to me for more because they enjoyed it so much!" You laughed together happily.

Surprisingly he was completely smooth shaven which made his cock more prominent as it hung heavily against him. It was so much bigger than mine, very long, very thick and heavily veined, a perfect organ for sex. His balls were like two ripe plums, the skin around them tightly holding their size and weight.

In a complete trance I saw you put your fingers round his massive girth, they could only just reach all the way round it. You lifted it to your lips and as you took it into your mouth you began to suck him carefully. I saw your cheeks draw in with the effort, his cock was so fat you could barely fit him in your mouth.

Again you turned your head to me and stared into my eyes. You kept that eye contact as you worshipped and savoured his growing shaft, slowly swirling your tongue over and around it, your lust for this man's cock to pleasure you beyond any doubt,. You cupped his balls in your petite hand and massaged them gently but they were too big for your fingers to surround so instead you squeezed and teased them carefully and lovingly.

Vic tilted his head back and groaned pleasurably as he held your head gently but firmly against him enjoying the exquisite sensations as your hands and mouth worked his menacing potency, The superiority and dominance of his cock was proudly demonstrated and showed it's effect over you as you gleefully enjoyed it's power and intent.

My shock was total but at the same time I found the sight the most incredibly arousing and erotic thing I'd ever seen. This was indeed my deepest fantasy and to witness it happening in front of me with your willing participation inflamed me.

Impatiently he lifted you to your feet and guided you gently to the bed where he laid you across it on your back.You were breathing deeply and I saw your breasts rise and fall with the effort. You lowered your arms onto the sheets above your head and whimpered excitedly as you looked at him as he stood there beside the bed fully erect, dominanting, demonic and eager to fill you before he grasped your knees in his big rough hands and spreading your legs wide apart. You lay there completely exposed to him in total abandonment, desperate for him to take you. You were drunk with pure lust.

He looked across at me. "I've wanted to fuck your sweet young wife from the day I met her and I always I knew that one day I would have her. So now I'm going to fuck her long and hard, here on your bed and in front of you. I'm going to fuck her with all of my skill and experience. I'm going to fuck her harder than you ever have. I'm going to give her the fuck of her life and when I'm finished with her she will want me to fuck her again and again. She will crave my cock and I will have her whenever and however I want, she will do anything I tell her to. You will have lost her to me forever. Now, I want you to tell me to fuck her! Say it!, Tell me to fuck the innocence out of your delicious little wife! Tell me to fuck her senseless!"

My head was swimming, I could feel the blood pounding in my temples, my brain was numb, I was drunk, hugely aroused and swept up in the moment. This was something I'd fantasised about for a long time and now it was about to happen and to my disbelief I desperately wanted it to happen! From the way you were reaching your hands up to him, your legs spread wide, waiting wantonly and impatiently for him to penetrate you. I knew you wanted it too. "Fuck her Vic!" I gasped, "Fuck her hard!"

He laughed and turned to look at you waiting hungrily on the bed for him, "Beg me to fuck you, I want your husband to hear you begging me to fuck you!" he demanded.

You didn't hesitate, you looked directly at him and said huskily "Please fuck me Vic, I need you to fuck me so much, fuck me now please, please fuck me!"

With a final dismissive glance at me he lowered his head between your thighs and started to lick your pussy and rub his beard against it. You squealed and grasped his head in your hands pulling his mouth firmly onto you. I watched you squirm and writhe as his tongue caressed your pussy, his beard teasing you in unfamiliar ways, you gasped and sighed as he forced the pleasure to mount in you. His hands moved to your breasts and massaged them forcefully. You were completely oblivious to me watching your seduction and surrender to this man, you were consumed with passion until after no more than two minutes you suddenly and violently arched your back and tensed every muscle in your body. Your orgasm was harder than any I'd ever given you.

You collapsed back on the bed holding your hands to your head and moaned quietly "Oh my God, that was incredible!". Vic raised his head and knelt between your legs before starting to lower himself on top of you, "I told you I would be good, and now you're going to find out just how good"" he gloated,

You looked at the swollen, pulsing cock moving toward you and you smiled broadly in anticipation of what it was about to do to you. His eyes were dark and full of fire as he whispered "I'm going to fuck you until you forget your name, you will, feel me inside you for days to come and I will pump so much seed into you I will be dripping out of you for hours". Your wanton smile said everything. He turned to me and said fiercely "Are you ready to see this? One good thrust I claim your wife and you become a cuckold, your marriage changed forever?" I nodded mutely.

He turned his attention back to you, he was determined to take his time with you to ensure he enjoyed every last exquisite moment of your surrender to him so he began by taking the tip of his cock in his hand and rubbing it against and around your swollen sensitive lips before he began to push the huge and purple mushroom head against your pussy. You drew a long soft breath as you felt the head of his cock part your lips and start to push into you,. As his long desired penetration of you became a reality, the surge of intense pleasure in you was instant and overwhelming.

He thrust slowly and carefully letting you open up to accept his girth, gazing down at you intently, relishing your every response to his assault. Your fingers clenched the bedsheets as you surrendered yourself to another man's hard and burning hot cock pushing deep inside you. After what seemed ages he was finally fully inside you, filling you completely.

"Oh God, you're so huge! Go slowly Vic please!" you begged him. In reply he just grinned and raising his hips he slowly began to thrust in and out of you. Short slow thrusts to begin with as he played you like a virtuoso playing an instrument. You shuddered violently and came for him almost instantly, so hard that you were shaking with the power of it. Vic smiled as he savoured your climax reaffirming to him his prowess and virility "God!" he chortled " You're a better fuck than I ever thought you would be, the shy married ones who have never been unfaithful before are always the most satisfying fuck, they fuck so desperately!"

He felt you loosen slightly as you accepted his thickness and length so his thrusts became longer and deeper, pulling himself almost out of you before pushing firmly back into you, reaching deeper and deeper inside you with each thrust. You were feeling a man further in you than ever before and the pleasure was exquisite as you responded to his expert lovemaking by clutching him closer to you and raising your hips off the bed to meet his every thrust. Your eyes stared wildly and you gasped gently at each devastating assault, the raw pleasure and wickedness of your violation and adultery consuming you.

He turned his face to me with a look of supreme enjoyment and glee as he hissed "Look at me fucking your wife and she loves it! Look at me having your precious darling!" At that exact moment you lifted your legs and wrapped them tightly around his waist, pulling him even closer to you as you smiled lustfully up at him.

He settled into a rhythm that he had perfected over countless conquests, a rhythm that was irresistible and would drive any woman to orgasm, his thrusting was like a piston hammering inside you. He knew you were going to come for him, he just wanted to ensure you would come harder and more powerfully than you ever thought you could. I watched him fuck the faithfulness out of you as he drove you relentlessly to a huge climax.

Vic raised himself on his arms so that he could look down at your perfect body sweating and writhing in response to his skilful and determined efforts. He lowered his mouth onto your pert erect nipples, his beard hair brushing them, teasing them before he took them one at a time into his mouth and sucked and nibbled on them making you groan with pleasure.

He was savouring this conquest, his sweetest by far, debauching a lovely, much younger woman who was so eager for him and to enjoy her on her marital bed and in front of her husband, made the whole experience so much hotter than he ever thought it would be when you and he had plotted this erotic tempest together. This was the sweetest notch on his headboard by far.

As he witnessed you give yourself to him in complete submission he again looked directly at me and hissed "This is how your wife needs fucking, look at how good I am fucking her! She's never felt a real man fucking her before!"

It had all started when he met you by chance on the street and invited you into his home for a coffee and then seizing his chance he grabbed and kissed you and found to his delight and surprise that you returned his kiss with passion and enthusiasm. There immediately followed some more passionate kisses and intimate caresses as you both became aroused but before things went further you broke away from him and breathlessly told him that you were not willing to cheat on me and that I had to be present to witness his seduction of you!

12