My Birthday Treat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He instantly accepted the condition because it inflamed his jaded desires and the fire inside him for you was raging so strongly it was uncontrollable. Your complete submission to him witnessed by your loving husband was irresistible to him as the ultimate thrill.

He read in your eyes that he had ignited an insane and forbidden hidden spark buried somewhere deep inside of you. The scheming and planning that had followed to make today happen had given you both wicked excitement and impatient anticipation until at last it had now culminated in this, his huge hard cock pleasuring you more than you could ever have dreamt.

He worked you expertly, mercilessly pounding in and out of you time and time again but then you felt the surge of a climax rising inside you, "I'm coming, Oh God I'm coming, pump me, pump, me hard!" you gasped.

He laughed loudly "Come for me little girl, come on my cock, feel it make you come!" You shuddered violently arching your back and thrashing at the bedclothes, your whole body shaking as a huge spasm of pleasure swept through you. Vic gave a sudden final violent thrust with all his force pushing himself deeper into you than ever, impaling you on the full length of his cock and holding it there as he looked down at you and watched your shuddering orgasm with the total satisfaction of knowing he had corrupted you completely.

He had been determined to fuck you better than you had ever been fucked before, He understood that after years of faithfulness the feel and excitement of a new and skilled lover would be overwhelming and it would make you want him again. Watching your absolute surrender to him he knew he had achieved his desires. He knew that from now on you belonged to him and his victory over your body and soul was complete and total. He had made his cock more important to you than your marriage vows.

He paused until your body had stopped convulsing beneath him, you opened your eyes and lifting yourself up on your elbows you kissed him lovingly and passionately but he pushed you back down and began thrusting again. He was not finished with you and now he wanted to take his pleasure from you. His rhythm became harder and faster, with each thrust he was pushing more forcefully, he didn't care if you felt pain because now his need was overwhelming and it was only his pleasure that mattered to him. You were like a rag doll laying there helpless taking the full force of his passion and lust.

Time after time he pushed hard into you until finally he shouted loudly "FUCK, I'm coming!" He grunted and held himself hilt deep in you as that powerful cock and massive balls pumped stream after stream of hot seed into you until he was empty making you scream his name aloud as he brought you to a shattering orgasm for a fourth time.

I came as I sat in the chair without touching myself. It was the most hurtful and pleasurable experience I had ever known. The exquisite pain and pleasure of watching you seduced had cut through my alcoholic stupor and was something I would never forget. In that moment I have never loved you more.,I had seen you as a totally different woman, not just enjoying sex but unleashing an animal lust I never knew existed.

Vic finally pulled out of you leaving you exhausted, used and totally satisfied. I looked at his monstrous cock, still erect and began to realise that it had just felt the inside of my wife, the only man to do so apart from me! I didn't feel angry but jealous that my ability to pleasure you was so inadequate compared to his.

He climbed off the bed, picked up his clothes and left without a word, but then he didn't need to say anything, he knew you would soon call him and he would pleasure you again. From now on you could not resist him.

12