My Bisexual & Cuckold Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Meeting Bisexual Couple Who Changed My Life.
1.9k words
4.51
9.7k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello erotica world

The story I am about to write is true and details significant sex events of my life since I turned 18. for those that don't believe it then dont I don't care, I am not a professional writer and the dates are to the best I remember them. The only thing I have changed is the names of the people.

My name is Blake and I am currently 47 married white bisexual male, I am in fairly good shape at 6 feet tall and weighing 180lbs. I would have never thought about sharing my experiences. hell, I would have never thought I would have married but here I am finally happy.

Growing up I had a normal life, I did good in school and had a girlfriend who I had sex with and when I graduated I was in a great place and I didnt think things could get better. After I graduated high school I worked in a bookstore in the mall and was planning to go to a local college while I lived at home, my girlfriend was going to be going away about an hour from home and we were going to try to stay together.

The summer after I graduated I was working in the bookstore and working the register and as I was checking out people one of my old teachers was in line. She was buying some Penthouse letter magazines and books and was embarrassed when I said hi, she paid and quickly left. She was in her early 40s very good-looking long dark red hair and was married to another teacher in school. I told my girlfriend but never told anyone else for some reason, so it never got out what she bought, to me, it wasn't a big deal, I saw a lot of that working there.

I never saw her the rest of the summer but in the fall after I started college I was working and Mrs. Smith (changed the last name) the teacher was in there again, this time I saw her in the section where the Penthouse letter books where. After some debate in my head, I went up to her and said hey Mrs. Smith. I startled her and when she noticed me she was very embarrassed as she tried to put the book away. She then asked why was I here thinking I was away in college, and I told her I was in a local college and worked here part-time. I then assured her that I never told anyone about what she bought the last time and wouldn't tell anyone about this time and that she should not be embarrassed to buy this around me. She looked at me and said that was very mature of you and appreciates that it, last thing she needs is to get out in school. With that, she grabbed the book and I walked her to the counter and checked her out and she left. I went home again that night and jerked off to her.

About two weeks later I was working again putting books away when Mrs. Smith came up to me and asked how I was, we talked about my college classes and some other small talk. Finally, she grabbed a new Penthouse letter magazine as I started to ring her up at the counter. No one was around and she again thanked me for being discreet, and then she said she would like to thank me, I told her no need it's not a big deal but she handed me an envelope and said it was and left. I opened up the letter and read it, it said I would like to thank you in person, come to my house this Saturday at 11 am, and it had her address.

For the rest of my shift, I could not even think correctly, here was my former teacher who I jerked off to in the past, inviting me over to her house, I knew she was married she was 42 to my 18. The rest of the week this is all I thought about, should I do this or not, I didn't have work till 3 that day so I was free. I made the decision Sat morning and decided to go, easy decision for an 18-year-old horny kid whose girlfriend was away.

That fall Saturday I arrived at her house, it was a nice house in a suburban neighborhood, as I approached the door as much as I was excited I was also nervous. I rang the bell and she answered wearing a robe and she invited me in. She led us inside where we sat on a couch and we talked. I learned her husband was out, and that she wanted me to call her Wendy. She asked if I had a girlfriend and I told her how she was away at college. As I told her this she put her hand on my thigh causing my already hard cock to get harder and more noticeable. She said that must be hard for me, she then said she appreciated my discreetness and wanted to thank me, and at this point, her hand found my cock thru my pants and started to rub it. I was sitting there in a daze as this woman rubbed my cock, finally, she stopped and undid her robe showing me that she had nothing on underneath, her breasts were perfect and she had a nice clean patch of hair above her pussy.

At this point, we started to kiss for a couple of minutes until she guided my head down to her nipples and had me suck each one. After I sucked her nipples causing them to become very hard she guided me down between her legs telling me to eat her pussy, which I did. As I ate her she grabbed the back of my head pulling my head into her pussy causing her to cum after 5 minutes of eating her. She then had me remove my clothes which I almost ripped off as she took my cock in her mouth and I believe I came in her mouth within seconds.

After a couple of minutes, she led us upstairs to her bedroom, being 18 it didn't take long for me to become hard again, as we performed oral on each other, and finally, I got to fuck her. We must have fooled around for a couple of hours, and I had to go to work, so we took a shower and dressed and made plans for me to come over a day the following week when her husband would be out and I didn't have classes or work.

For the next couple of weeks, I continued to see Wendy whenever possible during the week, and on the weekends, the sex was amazing, a lot of oral and a lot of sex.

It all changed one day after classes when I stopped by as normal. As we were making out on the couch removing our clothes I was suddenly shocked when her husband appeared in the room. I tried to get up but Wendy persuaded me to stay on the couch and told me her husband was fully aware of us and is into this and wants to watch us. Being very horney, and not thinking right and she took my cock in her mouth I just let it go as he sat there and watched his wife blow me.

After a couple of minutes, Wendy stopped blowing me and started to ride my cock as I sat on the couch. Her husband William now had his pants off and was jerking off watching his wife fuck me until we both came. We were laying on the couch catching our breath for a couple of minutes and then she started to rub my cock, bringing me back to life, she dropped off the couch to her knees and took my cock in her mouth, and blew me again getting me nice and hard.

William then approached us and before I can do anything he took my cock in his mouth from her and gave me a blow job until I finished in his mouth with him swallowing it all. At this point, I was very nervous as this was my 1st encounter with anything guy related so I got up and dressed quickly and wanted to leave. As I went to leave they both walked with me and stopped me at the door, he spoke and said was that your 1st time and I just shook my head yes. He then grabbed my cock thru my pants and said why don't I come back on Saturday and he can teach me more, I just said ok and left.

For the rest of the week, I thought about what happened and whether should I take him up on his offer. After much back and forth and nothing to do on that Sat I went over to the house. I rang the bell and he opened the door with a smile and let me in, he said Wendy was out but this was about him teaching me today, he then guided me upstairs.

Once in the room he asked me to strip and get naked and he did the same, he then gently pushed me down to my knees in front of him and said let's start with the basics as he guided my head and told me to blow him. I did what I thought I should do as he guided me and taught me the right way. After a couple of minutes, he pulled out and had me get on the bed where we hoped into a 69. I was enjoying this and after a couple of minutes, we both blew our loads with him swallowing everything and me taking some of it while the other dripped out of my mouth.

We got up cleaned up and he guided me back to bed where he rubbed my cock and brought me back to life. As we laid there both getting hard again he asked did I like this and I said I did, while he was rubbing me he was also pushing his fingers down to my ass and rubbing my hole making me squirm. He was making me feel amazing, and he said the next lesson is to let him fuck me, and asked did I want that, I just said not sure but he said trust me. He then rolled me over on my stomach and started to play with my ass using his fingers to rub and slowly insert in me, he had me very worked up and I was enjoying what he was doing.

He then grabbed the lube and got me loose and then I heard him opening a condom followed by him trying to push his cock in me. Won't lie it hurt like hell and I was moaning out in pain as my face was buried in his bed, I believe he got the head in when I tried to pull away and he said to relax and held up for a little to let me get used to it. Finally, he was ready to move on and he pushed his cock in me but that made me pull away and say I was done. He was very understanding and we just hoped back into a 69 until we both came again. At this point, I had to go because I had work so we cleaned up and he walked me out, giving me a hug and we planned for me to come over the next day.