All Comments on 'My Bitch Sister'

by animus87

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Princess_StarPrincess_Starover 12 years ago
:)

It was really good writing, do you plan to write more on this story?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Has the earmarks of potential anti-classic!

speaking as person with a bitchy sister- I'm rooting for narrator. The parallels stop there because she's attractive only if you prefer the BBW phylum of femininity. I don't. So that's probably a win/win for both of us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Hopefully there will be more

A good story, but I don't think he has enacted enough revenge on his sister yet.

I think he should knock the bitch up while she's passed out, and she wouldn't know who the father of her baby would be.

That might change her life style for a while.

Thanks for the read.

KamattlockKamattlockover 12 years ago
Good start

Good start to the story but I don't think he has really gotten his revenge yet just coming on her face isn't that bad with the way he was talking about her ass you would think that he would have taken advantage of her and fucked her up the ass and taken pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE REVENGE!!!

she deserves more...turn her out...

JonMcmanJonMcmanover 12 years ago
interesting

man those are some urges but if i watned to get abitch sister back lie that id wait for anight where the rents were out. have some big black guy with a huge dick come over and bang the shit outta her till she passes out.. and i mean make the bitch scream cause it hurts banging her.

thats somthing you can video and embarass her with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...or so I thought.

after she retaliates he should wait til she's really drunk (perhaps while the folks are away on a trip?), tie her up, wait til she sobers up, get a camera ready, stick a ball gag in her mouth and fuck the living hell out of all her holes, smack her ass with a paddle, the works.

then he can threaten to post it on the internet if she doesn't obey his every fucking whim, including helping him fuck that bitch best friend of hers. he should own both bitches, and humiliate the fuck out of them.

that'd do it for me mwhahahahaa

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 12 years ago
Good Story

A good, well written story. The pacing was excellent. It is the type of story, however, that seems unfinished. No particular suggestions, it's your story, just think it needs a finish. I voted highly for it. I think it's good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue!!! Great story!!!

Please continue!!! Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

yes pls finsh this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This dicks your you Sis...

Let's see what happens next because there has to be a next. Coming on her tits isn't enough of a payback. Looking forward to see what happens to the bitch. lol.

animus87animus87over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks guys!

I do plan on adding more to the story...don't worry, he's not done yet. Dave and his sister both get meaner, and the end of the first chapter is foreshadowing a bit of other interaction...

Stay tuned; I'll get around to adding more chapters when I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

Hope you are going to soon post part 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's next???

You need to finish ( or at least another chapter ) the story!!! It's intriguing!!! MORE,MORE,MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rape

deffinatly rape sex with someone so drunk they don't know what they are doing or passed out is by law rape therefore this belongs in the nonconsent/reluctance area thats why they have seperate areas use them wisely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ok read

kind of short and not much on the details the brother did not even sleep with her or record her well it has a good start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous