All Comments on 'My Black Babies Ch. 01'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt6 months ago

Won’t be reading this, Thor. None of it my thing. But I am sorry you had your stories stolen. Too many authors have left Literotica because of that and it makes my blood boil. Get ‘em!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn't read it. The intro was enough to turn my stomach. If the category is Interracial LOVE, then according to the tags the word love has nothing to do with the story. It's no more than the next attempt to make the black man look superior. These stories are garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another pile of racist excrement. Tropes and cliche from beginning to end. If your other works are this bad why the hell would anyone want to steal it?

johngrey1961johngrey19616 months ago

Another great start! Sorry to hear someone is stealing your work. Hope you eventually turn many of these stories into printed books yourself. I also hope you finish your three open stories, particularly BDSM Beth :))

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Without a doubt I like the premise. Great story but it was a little too long. I do love him working on getting her addicted. I’ve always wanted the right Blackman to do that to my wife so even after the week he can come around and she never says no. Love seeing her looking up from between his legs as he feeds her.

astbsrpastbsrp6 months ago

Excellent story

Please continue don't leave it in middle

TigersmanTigersman6 months ago

Great story!! My first wife cuckolded me without me knowing at first. I gave up trying to get her to stop so I ended up helping her dress for the night. I tried to get her to try black men but she refused. Since she was a California girl I thought she would be more liberal minded. Personally, I think she was afraid she might like it too much and end up wanting to bred black. I would have loved seeing her addicted to black men and watching black men breed her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I guess we know where Victoria is going to get her black babies now. I kinda hope that Reed is going to find out that he made a big, big mistake allowing his wife to have so many black babies. Especially since he will probably not see her get fucked during any of her outings. Maybe he will get a picture or video but mostly he will be in the dark (pun intended). Maybe he will become a fluffer for her as he gets to watch her get plowed several times over many, many months. Reed will never be intimate with Victoria again. Or maybe he will just divorce her and she has to prowl the streets looking for any black cock to help her with her addiction?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR, CONGRATS on the new story. I appreciated it more because I read your " BREEDING BULL ". To the negative criticisers, lighten up. If it is not for you, fine. Move on. What you write is ENTERTAINMENT. I laughed quite a bit with this story. No disrespect intended. Ie When VICKY and JOE ran into her BOSS in the dining room. AWESOME. Plus, the upcoming picnic with JOES 'S WIFE and CHILDREN. CLEVER. Definately thinking OUTSIDE OF THE BOX ! Your writing is much better with this recent offering. Easier to comprehend and follow. I do not think that VICKY, REED, and JOE 'S story is done. Let's not forget SAVANNAH. I don't think that you will ! JUST KEEP WRITING ! And have FUN ! 5 stars.

DunkirkDunkirk6 months ago

Glad Joe gave her a black baby. The next time she and hubby can go to the club. He can watch her going air tight with 3 black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story, please keep it going. I hope Victoria steals Joe FROM Savannah and leaves her limp dick husband

CorderoCordero6 months ago

Oh please, PLEASE write at least one more chapter this gripping story.... please!??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love your writing style Good to see a well written story and hope there's many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sounds like my boss she was flirting with three black guys on her ex husband dads day he died she never got pregnant but she told me what they point in her having grandchildren if she trying to get pregnant again

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it! I always wanted someone like him to seduce my wife and have a really thick cock to stretch her with. To be able to hear her moaning, unable to keep quiet as he “ breaks her in”. Getting her pregnant so we have a black baby. I imagine the embarrassment I’ll feel when people look at me after looking at the baby.

Crusader235Crusader2355 months ago

My dearest lily white wife I'm infertile, so I found a big black buck to breed you with his big black cock, so you'll have a half breed baby to show our friends and family. What a crock of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No respect for this author than a psychotic arsonist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous