My Black Babies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that I would mind if what you wore was scandalous, but I believe I have a solution if you're not averse to wearing something of mine."

"Show it to me."

Joseph opened his suitcase and pulled out a white, crew neck undershirt and handed it to me.

"This should cover all the good parts, especially if you wear panties with it."

I held it up to me. I might swim in it, but it did go to mid-thigh, so he wasn't wrong. I could wear it and be somewhat decent.

"Thank you. This should do nicely. Give me about twenty minutes and I should be done."

"I'll be wearing one of the bathrobes when you come out. I need to hang up my suit."

"Fine."

I went into the bathroom, which had both a bathtub and a glass enclosed shower. I peed, washed quickly, brushed and gargled and applied my body lotion. I looked at my perfume, wondering if I should put it on for some stranger, but finally decided it wouldn't hurt either way. Joseph never barged into the bathroom, trying to glimpse me naked, for which I was grateful. The thought of peeing while he was in the next room was bad enough. I put on his shirt and clean panties and left the bathroom. He was seated in the living area with a robe on. It wasn't open so I could catch a glimpse of his equipment. Joseph was willing to wait for whatever I decided, and wasn't pushing for sex in any way that I could see.

As he went to take a shower, carrying a bathroom bag, I turned off all of the lights, but one, beside the bed and I climbed onto my side of the king size bed, leaving the other side for Joseph. I read some e-mail while I waited, answering anything which needed answering. Nothing further from Reed. He was leaving me alone as I'd requested, letting me make up my own mind. When Joseph returned, he still had his robe on.

"I have underwear on, but I can't sleep in this robe."

I nodded. Joseph slipped the robe off and he had on a pair of boxer briefs. What I'd suspected from what I'd felt while dancing, was confirmed. Even limp, Joseph's cock looked to be six inches long, longer than Reed when he was erect. His body was an anatomical marvel. Wide in the shoulders, slim in the hips, deep chest, washboard abs, marble columns for his legs and arms. My pussy got wet thinking of him settling between my legs. He climbed into the other side of the bed, and he took the third pillow and put it between us under the covers.

"I'm a snuggler," he said, seeing the questioning look on my face. "If the pillow is there, I'll snuggle with it. If it's not, you may wake up with me wrapped around your body."

"That's fine. I don't need two pillows. Can I turn out the light?"

"Sure."

I turned out the light and laid on my back.

"Can I ask you some questions?" I asked the dark.

"Anything you want to know."

"How much is Reed paying you to fuck a baby into me?"

"Twenty thousand, plus some expenses, usually two hundred per day, so I can take you out to eat. I absorb the cost if I spend more than two hundred. I refund any money I don't use."

"So, if you've bred fourteen women already, you've been paid $280,000 dollars for your services?"

"The first one I did was for free. He was infertile, like Reed, and his wife was a friend of my wife. She's the black woman I impregnated. My wife asked me to help give them a child, and after ensuring Savannah, that's my wife, was really okay with the idea of me giving someone else a child, I did it for the first time. The husband was pretty happy with my services and said I should start charging, and he suggested 20,000 as a reasonable charge for my services. I've done it ever since then. New couples hear of me mostly by word of mouth."

"How long ago was the first one?"

"A little over two years."

"Are there that many infertile men that need help conceiving a child?"

"To be honest, over half of the men were fertile. They just wanted me to plant a baby in their wives?"

"Why in the hell would they want that?"

"Are you familiar with what a cuckold is?"

"Someone who's spouse is cheating?"

"More precisely, a husband whose wife is sleeping around, although not necessarily cheating. There's another term for it when the husband is the one cheating, a cuckquean. There are unknowing cuckolds, who don't know their wife is cheating on their marriage. There are unwilling cuckolds, who know the cheating is going on, but can't do anything to stop it. Say, for instance, you were cheating with Reed's boss, and he was afraid for his job if he tried to stop it. Then, there are willing cuckolds, who get a certain degree of sexual pleasure from their spouse being with other men. They have a cuckold fetish and enjoy their wives having sex with other men."

"You have got to be kidding me?" I exclaimed, absolutely amazed he could be telling the truth.

"No, I'm not. If you do a web search for cuckold forums, you'll find a number of sites dedicated to cuckolding, hotwives, slutwives, that sort of thing. Interracial cuckolding is extremely popular, the myth of black cocks, never going back after going black; is very arousing to certain men. Some of the most popular are cuckoldplace.com, slutwives.com, wifeswantstoplay.com, blacktowhite.net, ourhotwives.org, and cuckoldfart.com. They offer places where cuckolds and their wives, can freely talk about their kinks and share information with each other. Some of those sites have nearly two hundred thousand subscribers, and that isn't all of them. Some are afraid to admit their fetishes."

That brought up another question. "When you took off your robe, I could tell that you seemed generously endowed. Is the size of black cocks a myth?"

"I am well endowed, but I've seen white cocks as big as mine. I've heard that on average, black men are slightly larger than white men, but I don't believe it's substantially different on the whole. I've seen plenty of black dicks that weren't as big as I am. Like most things in life, the mystique is probably more than the reality. I'm probably in the top five percentile, from simple observation. The cocks I've seen as large as mine have been equally distributed between black and white."

"But blacks make up only ten percent or so of the population," I reminded him. "Surely that means big black cocks are more prevalent than big white ones."

"But being black myself, I've seen more black dicks than white ones, so I'm not sure I'm judging the whole of black and white dicks fairly. Dick size isn't the only reason some men are cuckolds. One of the women I impregnated, her husband had almost a nine inch cock, so size was not the issue, although color might have been. Watching a black man plug his white wife was something he was really into. He watched every time I pumped my sperm into her married white pussy, slowly stroking his cock."

While shocked by this revelation, I thought of Reed wanting me to fuck this black Adonis and have a black child. "Do you think that's the reason Reed wanted you to impregnate me?"

"That would be speculation on my part, and may not be valid. I can't really say."

"But you did have suspicions about why my husband would choose a black man to father our child. Do you believe he has a cuckold fetish?"

"That would be my best guess, but it's only a guess. Only Reed knows for sure."

"Do you think he's lying about being infertile?" I asked.

"He showed me paperwork that seemed to be documentation from a doctor that he was infertile, and honestly, if you've tried for two years to get pregnant, and haven't, he's probably not lying about it. I'd have had you pregnant during a single ovulation if I were trying to get you pregnant and you were off birth control that long."

"But you do think it's odd he wants a black baby?"

"I'm not sure that I'm the best person to answer that question. Fourteen other husbands wanted a black baby. Maybe they just wanted me. God knows they're paying enough for it. I'm sure if all they wanted was a black child, they could have found some guys who'd do it for free. That sounds a little like crowing, so I'm not particularly happy to admit that, for fear it makes me sound like a conceited ass."

"But you think I'm going to enjoy sex with you?"

"I do. It's part of what puts me in high demand for my services."

"Perhaps you are a conceited ass?"

He laughed. "Perhaps I am."

I went to sleep thinking about my husband and his possible motivations, and the man in bed beside me. If I did decide to do this, my husband had picked a winner, as far as I was concerned.

******

I woke up at eight AM. As Joseph had explained to me what might happen, he was wrapped around the pillow between us. I got up and took care of my morning needs. I dressed in a tee and shorts, rather brief ones, so I put on the robe the hotel provided. I still wasn't certain what I wanted to do. Everyone else seemed certain of what I should be doing, but I was at a loss. Joseph was still sleeping when I returned, and he apparently had morning wood. His cock had to be over nine inches long as it completely filled the front of his briefs. What an incredible hunk of a man.

"Joseph," I called somewhat loudly, nudging his shoulder. "I need to eat. I'd like to get something from room service."

He stirred, stretching. I felt my panties moisten. I don't think I'd ever seen anyone who so completely defined the masculine ideal, not this close to me anyway; perhaps a magazine.

"Hello, Victoria. Have you come to any decisions? Today is the day you begin ovulating, is it not?"

"Call me Vicky. I still wish to speak to your wife, Joseph. I'm still thinking about it."

"I'll call you Vicky, if you call me Joe," he said. "Nobody has called me Joseph since my mother passed."

"I'm sorry."

"Not your fault. Are you hungry? I'm starving. All of that dancing, I think."

"That's why I woke you up. I'm starving too. Let's get something from room service."

"I'll have any kind of ham and cheese omelet with sausage and hash browns. I'll take care of my normal morning necessities. Do you need to use the bathroom first?"

"Already taken care of."

"Great."

As he walked into the bathroom, even his back and ass looked fabulous. I needed to keep a clear head. The more I looked at him, the more I wanted to say "fuck it", and let Joseph breed me, but I didn't know if that was the right move for my marriage.

I looked at the room service menu and ordered Joe what he'd requested, and eggs Benedict for me, with some orange juice. I made myself a cup of tea. When Joe returned, he put on his robe. I was glad. I'm not sure his sitting around in his briefs would be doing much for my will power.

"Coffee or tea?" I asked.

"Coffee, but I'll take care of it."

He fixed himself coffee, and doctored it with some cream, but no sugar. We didn't really speak. I imagined he was trying to let me come to a decision at my own pace, without pressuring me. Just his presence was doing enough of that.

Our breakfast came, and we ate it in the living room, seated in two arm chairs with a small round coffee table between us. As soon as we finished, he called his wife.

"Savannah, the woman I'm with, Mrs. Madison, would like to speak to you." She apparently replied. He responded, "I believe she's trying to confirm for herself, both that I'm actually married, and that I'm not doing anything to damage my marriage" He laughed. "It was a surprise to me too. I've never had anyone who seemed to care that I had a wife." He laughed again. It was a good laugh. "No, we haven't done the deed yet. She still hasn't made up her mind. Seems her husband kind of sprung it on her, without checking with her first." More listening on his part. "Dinner and dancing last night. We shared the king size bed, both dressed, one of the pillows between us." He laughed again, saying, "I think she saw enough that she knows what she'll be having sex with, but I guess size isn't her only criteria for deciding." Joe laughed again then handed me the phone.

"Hello, Mrs. Vanderbilt, my name is Vicky."

"What do you want, Vicky?" I heard a smooth, melodious voice say.

"Joe is right. My husband didn't talk to me about any of this at all. I thought I'd be spending the week with him. Joe was quite the surprise. I suppose I'm nervous about stepping out of my marriage, both because I'm unsure how it will affect mine, but I'm wondering how you put up with it. I can't imagine my husband sleeping with another woman, and not having a problem with it. If I do this. I want to make sure you're okay with it. Not that your husband hasn't been the perfect gentleman, but I'm not sure I'd trust most men to tell the truth that their wife is okay with them having sex with someone else."

"Miss Vicky, I've got to give you credit for even asking. Not a single one of the other women Joe has knocked up, has even thought to ask me how I felt about it. Once they see his big black dick, the thought of anything but getting that fine thing inside of their married pussies seems to fly out the window. I thank you for thinking of me."

"He told me that this is the only time he can do this for me. Are there any other rules you'd like me to follow?" I asked.

"Well, since you are doing this to get pregnant, I suppose you could try to limit yourself to his prick in your pussy. It doesn't need to go anyplace else if you're trying to get pregnant, does it?"

"No, ma'am."

"I'd also appreciate it if you don't try contacting him again, unless the first time doesn't take. A couple of the other ladies have tried getting him to give a repeat performances, if you know what I mean. Even some of the husbands want him to fuck their wives again. I don't want any sneaking around afterward. He's getting paid good money for planting a black baby in you, but that doesn't mean I want him checking out the competition for free. I'd tell you not to kiss the man, but I know you couldn't keep that promise, so I won't."

"I understand completely. Savannah, I'd really like to meet you. Is there any chance you could meet for dinner?"

"Honey, I do not want to see my man fucking your lily white ass. It's bad enough knowing it's happening, without having to watch. And I definitely don't do pussy, if you thought we could have a threesome."

"That's not it at all. I really mean just have a meal. I'm a little surprised my husband arranged this for me, and I'm curious why you seem to be okay with it. I'd really like to figure out what the mind set is, because I don't understand it at all."

"You're serious? Just a meal?"

"Yes, ma'am. Joseph doesn't even have to be there if you don't want him there. I thought you might like to see him though. My understanding is that he's here for the week. That's probably quite hard on you."

"It is a bitch. I'd have to get a baby sitter. When were you thinking of?"

"The day after tomorrow is Saturday. The Pierre will make picnic lunches upon request. Why don't you bring your children and we can picnic in Central Park? It will give me a chance to see what my children will look like. Joe can keep the children occupied while we chat."

"Vicky, you have got to be the strangest woman to ever do this. Sure, I'll take you up on your offer. What time?"

"Noon. If it's raining, we can eat at the hotel restaurant, Perrine's. Children are welcome here."

"We'll be there. Put Joe back on."

I handed the phone back to him. He listened for a few moments.

"Sounds like she's made up her mind if she's inviting you over in a couple of days. I didn't put her up to that. She's doing that all on her own," Joe said. "She's a nice woman. Nicer than most. I like her." Joe smiled as he listened. "She's very pretty, but not as pretty as you, sugar. No one's as pretty as you, but I'll enjoy it." He laughed again. "She is the stiffest competition you ever had though. I'll see you on Saturday."

Joe hung up. "You did make up your mind, didn't you?"

Somehow, the decision had been made, without making it. He was right. If I was inviting his wife here in a couple days, I was fucking her husband now.

"I guess I did. How do we do this?"

He smiled at me, nearly making me melt on the spot. "I've always found it works better if we're both naked."

I smiled at him. "I guess."

I was suddenly nervous. My heart rate shot up. This is the first time someone other than my husband was going to see me naked, and have sex with me. I'd had some lovers before my husband, not a lot, but a few, so I wasn't a complete neophyte on my wedding night, but for some reason, I felt like a virgin again. I still hadn't moved, when he did. Joe shrugged off his robe. Just the briefs left, which rapidly followed. He wasn't hard yet, but it was twitching as his cock filled with blood, seven, then eight, becoming horizontal, then nine, even longer. Oh, fuck!

I stood there mesmerized as I watched his dark cock grow. Joe had to be close to twice as long as Reed, and more than twice as thick. He smiled, the first time it was other than a friendly smile, more a realization that I was now his, in more ways than one. He was going to utterly possess me the way no man had ever done before.

Seeing I still hadn't moved, Joe moved to me. He gently removed the robe I was wearing, dropping it on the floor. He grabbed the bottom of my tee shirt, and started lifting it, pausing only to let me raise my arms. I'd put on some of the sexy lingerie I'd picked out to wear for my husband. Another sign that I'd made up my mind before dressing this morning if my conversation with Savannah indicated the truth of what he'd said. It was a sheer, demi cup bra which held my breasts up on a shelf and left the nipples bare. They were puckered and taut, aimed at his chest like two bullets. He thumbed them, and I moaned. He smiled again, the secret smile of his new ownership.

"Lovely lingerie."

"I told you I didn't have anything proper to wear."

"I consider it eminently proper for what we're about to do."

I shivered as he thumbed my nipples again. He left the bra on and knelt at my feet as he drew my shorts down. I had on a sheer black g-string. I'd trimmed my pubic hair so I could wear it without hairs sticking wildly out the sides, shaved back and trimmed close, so it was short. Since he was so close to my pussy, he could see the damp spot on them and smell my arousal. His nostrils flared when he smelled me. He drew down my panties, baring me.

"Give me a sec," Joe said.

He stood up and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the outside of the door, then picked me up like I weighed nothing and carried me into the bedroom. My husband had struggled to carry me over the threshold when we got married. Joe seemed like he could carry me across Manhattan. I was about to get royally fucked, and I knew it.

******

"Until you get used to my size and I've stretched you out a few times, it's best if we prepare you with a few orgasms, and then you mount me," Joe said, after setting me down on the bed.

"How?" I asked. "The orgasms, I mean. I know about the rest."

"I want to taste you," Joe said.

"God, yes," I said.

I lay back on the bed, putting a pillow under my head and spreading my legs for my new lover. I soon found out that he might be good at more than fucking, because he did things licking my pussy that no one else had ever done. He even licked over my anal pucker, which I hadn't ever experienced. By and large, he was the best I'd ever had at oral sex, and he was there to breed me.

Essentially, he kissed and licked almost everywhere from my knees to my neck. Before he actually touched my pussy, I was a wet mess. Once he did, I orgasmed almost immediately, then quickly had two more.

"Are you ready?" Joe asked.

"Please, yes," I replied.

He smiled at me and got on his back, his long, thick, black prick sticking up like a flagpole from his well trimmed groin. His balls seemed the size of goose eggs, they were so large, and I thought about the millions of swimmers they might contain to breed me. I couldn't mount him by kneeling. I had to squat over him and lower myself down. When the purple, plum shaped head touched my moist entrance, I thought, 'This is it. I'm about to become an adulteress, accepting another man's cock into my married pussy.' I started to slide down, feeling the large head start to spread me like nothing ever had before. I moaned.