My Black Babies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" I said.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. I've just never had anything this big inside of me before. When I'm this wet, I have no trouble sliding down my husband's cock in one smooth movement. I've got no more than an inch or two of you inside of me, and it's like I'm stuck here."

Joe laughed. "Hence the orgasms."

My vaginal channel eventually got used to the size of the object inside of it, and began to relax, allowing me to go down some more. I orgasmed as I accepted another two inches of his dick, cumming again shortly after that one. It was getting easier. About halfway down his black cock, I realized Joe was now deeper than anything else had ever gone, and I still had four inches to go.

"You're so tight," Joe said. "Are you sure you're not a virgin?"

I realized this was a subtle dig at the size of my husband's equipment, which I chose to ignore. He wasn't wrong. He'd reached virgin territory, and he still had more to go. I think Joe reached the base of my vagina and his cock was now battering against my cervix, hoping to enter my womb. I had to freeze there for a moment, finally able to sink to my knees, I'd gone down far enough. He was kind enough to let me proceed at my own pace, not taking what he now owned. As the blunt instrument he used slowly worked its way through that boundary, I felt myself stretch again to accommodate the steady pressure he was exerting on my insides. When I felt him push through, I orgasmed a third time with a groan.

"Are you doing okay?" Joe asked.

"Wonderful," I said. "Just peachy."

He laughed again. He was having a lot of fun. Who was I kidding, I was having a lot of fun too, but not so much funny, as out of this world great.

Finally, everything seemed right for me to start moving, in a major way. I began to ride him. Up to the extent my hips could reach while on my knees, then down again. I could get high enough, the bulbous head could scrape my g-spot. His prick was fat enough to stimulate my clit with each stroke, but he put a thumb on it and began rubbing over my button. My orgasms shot up in the stratosphere somewhere. Another one was knocking on the door before the last one had completely gone. I'd never been this well fucked before.

I admit to begging. I was begging for his cock, begging him to fuck me, begging for more, faster, harder, deeper. I became a total whore for his dick. Even after I started becoming a little sore, I didn't want it to end.

Even with me doing all the work except for that thumb riding the bean, it was the best sex I'd ever had, by a wide, wide margin. It was hard to imagine that I'd have to give this up after a week.

There was just something about cumming this often, and this hard, that was making me all loosey goosey, thinking of how I could have this over and over again. No wonder Savannah had to warn me away from her husband's cock, because I could easily see me begging for it some more, getting desperate after a few weeks or a month. After I had what seemed like a dozen orgasms or more, I felt Joe's cock swell and a soft groan as he filled my pussy with what seemed like a massive amount of cum. His cock was coated white with my pussy cream, even before that explosion.

Like Reed, I expected that to be the last time I'd fuck him for a few hours, but no, Joe turned me onto my back and continued fucking me in the missionary position, long stroking his cock into my well stretched pussy for another fifteen or twenty minutes, before unloading again, this one seemingly as large as the first. Finally, I felt him start to shrink, but even when he pulled out of me, his cock now limp again, it was bigger than Reed's. We were both breathing pretty hard when he left me, sweaty and panting.

"That was amazing," I said. "I can't believe you remained hard after the first time."

"Am I justifiably conceited?" Joe laughed.

"I can give you a certificate to show other women who might question how good you are."

He laughed again. "Lift your ass up. I'm going to put pillows under it to keep all of my fertile black baby batter in your married white pussy." I got another tingle when he said that. I was now a black cock slut. I wanted more.

I did as Joe suggested, and he pushed two pillows under my buttocks, then got up to clean himself off.

When he returned, I asked, "Just out of curiosity, how long before we can do that again?"

"About a half hour or so."

"How many times a day?"

"Depending on how often you're willing to help, six to eight times a day."

"Help how?"

"Suck my dick, preferably with really bright red lipstick on. There's something about bright red lipstick on white lips, sucking my big black cock that turns me on."

"I promised Savannah I wouldn't suck your cock because it has nothing to do with getting me pregnant."

"It does if you're trying to get another erection to fuck."

"Ask her if that would be okay. I definitely don't want to piss her off. I think she's being incredibly generous to share you with other ladies. Be a shame if she had to cut us all off."

Joseph fired off a text to Savannah, and a few minutes later she responded. He showed it to me.

I knew she wouldn't be able to keep her lips off your fine dick, but that seems like a genuine reason to suck you off. No cumming in her mouth.

I laughed. "You have a real understanding wife."

"She's a marvel. You should text Reed and let him know I'm breeding you."

"I don't want to talk to him about all of this. I was begging for your cock. How do I tell him you're a much better lover than he is?"

"I suspect that's one of the reasons he chose me, for the pleasure I'd give you. For now, tell him you don't want to talk about it, but tell him I'm staying for the week and you're going to come back home pregnant, with a black baby inside of you."

I nodded. That made sense.

I don't want to talk about this now, so don't text me back, but you're no longer the only man who's had sex with me during our marriage. Joe has had me twice. He's going to stay the week and if the first two times are any indication, I'll be coming home with his black baby inside of me.

I showed the text to Joseph, who said it looked fine. I sent it off. I got a thumbs up emoji in response, so I knew he read it. What was Reed doing now? Was he back at work, or was he still taking the week off. Was he jealous, excited, masturbating at the thought of what I was doing, or hanging over the toilet, blowing his breakfast because I'd fucked another man.

"How do I know if my husband is a willing cuckold?"

"You could ask him," Joe replied.

"What if I don't want to ask him?"

"Go to some of those websites I told you about and find out if there are similarities to the way Reed behaves with the way typical cuckolds behave. I would think that if he's not a cuckold, he won't ask about what you did or your experiences here. He won't want it spelled out how much you enjoyed it. If he does want to know about it, expresses an interest in what happened, it's a sign that he's a cuckold. What kind of porn he has on his computer might be an indication."

"I don't know if he watches porn."

"Almost all men watch it. We're visual people. Women aren't as visual. Their porn is more the written word, all those romance novels that fill up the bookshelves. But if you can check his computer and he has cuckold porn on it, he's probably a cuckold unless he thinks of himself as a bull."

"What's a bull?"

"A bull is kind of what I am, if you don't consider me as more of a breeder. I'm an alpha male who fucks cuckolds' wives while they watch or hear about it afterward. I'm the sex interest of the cuckoldress."

"Have other men watched you fuck their wives?"

"Most of them. Some of the women didn't want their husbands watching."

"So you considered those men willing cuckolds?"

"Sure."

"Would you ever let your wife fuck another man?"

"Hmm. An interesting question. I suppose I should, considering she lets me breed all of you horny bitches." He smiled when he said it, taking away some of the sting of his statement. "I think I'd have a problem with it. That may be quite hypocritical, but I'm pretty sure I'd be pissed as hell."

"Then, I must be hypocritical as well. Despite me fucking you, and wanting to do it over and over again for the rest of the week, I don't want Reed fucking anyone else either. I feel as long as we're married, he's mine. But I don't want to stop. If Reed is okay with it, I want to keep fucking other big cocked lovers. I've never had sex that good before, ever. I like it, and I don't want it to stop. I'm addicted now."

"Look, I'll be honest. Maybe it's still the conceit talking, but it's not just a big cock. If you shove a big dildo up your cunt, you can get stretched out like you're fucking a big dick, but it's not the same. It's how you're fucked with one. Technique counts, or women would all fuck big cucumbers instead of normal sized dicks. A lot more goes into the equation than a big cock. A big dick can be painful if you don't take care of your partner. It's like anal sex. It can feel good if you're careful, and like shit if you aren't."

"Have you fucked Savannah in the ass?"

"Every so often, she surrenders the booty. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No. I've never been interested in it. I can't imagine taking your cock up my ass. Your wife should be considered for sainthood if she has."

Joe laughed again.

"I'm ready for sex," he said. I looked down at his cock, and damn, if he wasn't hard again. "I still suggest riding me for now. Maybe tomorrow we can try some other things."

I climbed aboard again. It was easier this time than it was the last time. Took me half the time to claim all of his shaft. The fucking seemed even better, my pussy getting used to the pounding he gave me. God, he was good. My husband may have made a huge mistake by introducing me to a lovely large dick like this one. I wasn't sure I ever wanted to give it up.

******

Since even Joe needed some time to recuperate, we went down to Perrine's for lunch. I checked my phone for the weather for Saturday. It was supposed to be mostly sunny and warm, so I ordered a picnic basket for five, to be picked up at 11:45 on Saturday. Upon returning to the room, Joe fucked me three more times. I don't think I'd ever been fucked six times in one day, and we hadn't even reached supper yet. What a stud he was. No wonder women loved him and he left them pregnant. I imagined that he'd left more of his cum in my pussy in a single day, than Reed had ever done in a week, even when we were trying to get pregnant.

Since I was starting to get a little ripe from the scent of frequent, pussy clenching sex, we took a shower together, and even then, Joe almost got another erection. With a little attention, he might have been able to breed me again. He picked out some clothes for me to wear, and it was sexy. Sexier than I'd usually wear out in public. I also put on the reddest lipstick that I had. No sense in not pushing a little to get what I wanted, which was to fuck him some more, as much as I could.

We returned to Perrine's, not wanting to leave the hotel. Joseph was just as urbane and witty as he was every other time we ate. I was enjoying his company as much out of bed, as I was in it.

"Victoria," a familiar voice said, and I looked up to see my boss, one of the senior partners at my law firm, Jacob Astor,

"Hello, Mr. Astor. Nice to see you, sir."

"I thought you were taking time off for your fifth wedding anniversary, uh, trying to get pregnant?"

I think that was a question. Mr. Astor had rather broadly hinted on numerous occasions, that I might get raises faster if I was willing to overlook my marital vows on occasion. It's possible he thought this might be a chance to get what he wanted, by blackmailing me to be compliant to his future hints.

"That's what I thought too, sir. It seems my husband is infertile, so he arranged for someone else to fertilize me. Joseph Vanderbilt, my boss, Jacob Astor. Jacob, my breeder, Joseph."

"We've met," Joseph said. "Jacob is a member of the Metropolitan Club."

"Reed wants you to have a child with a black man?" Jacob sputtered.

"I thought it was rather odd myself, but Reed has confirmed that Joseph was the man he wanted doing the deed. Apparently, he intends me to only be black bred for our three children. You're welcome to call him if you wish. I wouldn't want you to think that I took my hard earned vacation under false pretenses."

I opened my phone and handed it to him ready to dial Reed.

"What would I say to him?"

"Anything you want. He knows I'm here. I have some previous texts telling him he was no longer the only man who'd bedded me during our marriage. He gave me a thumbs up emoji, so I guess we're good. I'm going to be having sex with Joseph frequently over the next few days, to ensure I'm carrying his baby." I smiled up at him, quite sweetly, if I do say so myself. "Joseph's wife won't let him breed me more than once, so I guess I'll have to find some other big, black cocks to give me the next two."

"I guess it's not necessary to speak to him." Jacob handed the phone back.

"I imagine not," I replied. "So good to see you again. If you'll excuse me, we're refueling before Joseph fucks me again. All those orgasms really increased my appetite."

Jacob glanced at the unperturbed Joseph, who had the same hidden smile he'd shown me; the one that said he now owned my pussy. I suspect that Jacob recognized the smile in another alpha male. He left.

"What was that about?" Joe asked when Jacob was gone.

"Jacob has hinted on a number of occasions, that I'd do much better at the firm if I was willing to overlook my marital vows. I suspect he saw me with you and figured he had something to hold over me to get what he wants."

"Ah, the slighted suitor. He figured if I were fucking you, he'd get to fuck you too."

"That's my suspicion. Shot him down in flames. He's no closer to getting what he wants than he was before. I'm certainly not trading in my husband for him. A girl's got to have standards," I said. "If I continue fucking outside of my marriage, I want someone like you, not some old fart like him."

"Why do you keep working for him?"

"Reed is established enough in his job, I was planning to quit when I got pregnant. He's already a junior partner. My job isn't really a career. We did it for a little extra money, but we're doing great. I can quit any time I want. It's why Jacob's previous hints haven't gone anywhere. I'm fairly certain his wife isn't as accommodating as Savannah is. I might say something to her before I leave. Maybe I'll recommend you to her. She's a trophy wife, and still young enough to breed."

Joseph almost choked on his food he laughed so hard. "You mean for her to drop a black baby in his lap?" He said when he got control of his coughing.

"Sure. She won't be able to find a better lover. She's got enough money to pay your fee, or he does anyway."

"I really like you, Vicky," Joe chortled.

"Thank you. I really love fucking you."

"I see you wore red lipstick."

"I wanted to ensure you could get it up a couple more times. A toast, to breeding a black baby inside my fertile white pussy."

Joseph laughed again and we clicked glasses. We greatly enjoyed the rest of our meal. It was a fun evening.

On the way out of the restaurant, we stopped at Jacob's table, and Joseph leaned down and said, sotto voce, "Vicky is an incredible fuck. You don't know what you're missing. Of course, I'm probably ruining her for white cocks from now on. Have a good meal."

The woman Jacob was sitting with, (not his wife), sat up and took notice after Joseph said that. She looked at me and smiled.

"Way to go, honey," she said.

I smiled back. "The best I've ever had," I replied.

We felt our work there was done. We went back upstairs.

******

Joseph had already fucked me six times today, so when I lowered myself over his stiff prick when we got to my room, it was the easiest time yet. Considering he'd deposited six heavy loads of cum inside of my fertile womb already, I was surprised by how much he left the seventh time, and that he remained hard, and could put me on my back, and leave even more on the eighth time. The man was a fucking marvel.

We were both pretty exhausted after that. I don't know how many times I orgasmed, but it was surprisingly exhausting to cum all of those times, and since Joe had done the work of two normal men, he was pretty shot too.

I looked at the flaccid snake lying over his thigh.

"I sure hope I didn't break it."

He laughed. "I doubt it."

About an hour later, he still seemed fairly limp, even as I fondled his big black cock.

"You want me to fuck you again?" Joe asked, his ownership smile on.

"Yes. I'm addicted to your dick."

"You still have your red lipstick on." Meaning he wanted me to suck him off.

I bent down to take it in my mouth.

"Wait, how serious are you about getting fucked again?"

"Very serious."

"Enough to suck me off in front of an open window with the lights on, then let me fuck you there? I know I'll get an erection if you do."

I thought about that. We were on the tenth floor, facing Central Park. If the lights were on, we'd certainly be visible, but on the tenth floor, fairly small from across the street. It's possible no one would see us, and if they did, wouldn't recognize us. The thought of quasi-public sex was so arousing, I'm sure I'd drip if I stood up. What was Joe doing to me. I was turning into a total slut for his cock.

"Okay," I said, practically climaxing as I said it, I was so wound up.

We went into the living room, where Joe opened the drapes and had two lights on, backlighting us. I knelt down in front of him, and bracing my hands on his muscular thighs, started licking and sucking his black snake.

"Look at me," he said. "Look into my eyes when you suck me."

I looked at him. I could imagine the picture we made for anyone who might see, mostly silhouettes against the window with the light behind us, the young, naked, woman on her knees, staring up at her ebon master as she suckled his big, black prick. I felt his organ stir.

"Caress my balls," Joe said.

I fondled the heavy sack beneath his stiffening prick, still watching him as my ruby red lips engulfed his cock, really having to strain my jaw to take him in as he grew. I pulled off in order to breathe, then lifted his heavy rod to suck and lick his hairy sack, rolling the stones in my mouth. With Reed, I could get all of his scrotum in my mouth if I sucked him. I could only get one of Joe's eggs inside of my mouth at a time. After soaking both of his balls, I lowered his shaft and began sucking the head of his cock again.

When he was fully erect, Joe pushed my naked body up against the window, and entered me from behind, having to stoop some to get low enough. There were lots of people on the streets outside on the hot summer night. People in the park, walking their dogs, hurrying to the subway stations. I was fucked at the open window in front of all of them. I don't know that I've ever cum as hard as I did while he fucked me in front of anyone who chose to look at the white slut ten floors up..

In time, he became tired of semi-crouching behind me. He pulled out, turned me around and lifted me onto his rampant prick. That's how he finished himself off, bouncing me up and down on his shaft at the window for fifteen long minutes. I was in heaven. He groaned when he climaxed. It was a wonder he had any fluids left, given this was the ninth time he'd climaxed today. Even after his orgasm, he remained hard enough to carry me back to the bedroom with his prick buried in my pussy. When he laid me on the bed, I kissed him for the first time and he kissed as good as he fucked. Then I did something I'd never done for anyone else, ever. I went down on him and sucked and licked his cock clean. He was delicious, or was it that we were delicious, because I had to be cleaning up a lot of my cum as well, as often as I'd orgasmed on his cock.