My Black Babies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Savannah, as long as you enjoy what you're doing, I'll do it with you. If it ever becomes a problem for you, I'll stop. You don't have to do something you don't want to do, for me, or for Joe. I told Reed a couple days ago that if it doesn't work for both of us, it doesn't work. The same thing applies here. If it doesn't work for all of us, it doesn't work. We all have to get something good out of this, something pleasurable, or it will go to shit. If it stops working, let me know. So it's clear, I can invite Alexander and you can make up your own mind if you want him included in the fun and games?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

I texted Alexander to come and meet my new Bull and his wife at one today. He quickly texted back yes, already up.

"Savannah, are you ready to be my little quean again, because I'm going to push your buttons hard?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. You wouldn't let Joe fuck my ass when he was breeding me, because it had nothing to do with procreation. Joe is going to claim my ass for the first time. I won't make you clean up my ass when he's done, but perhaps I'll let you lick my pussy while he's fucking it."

"Don't you take enemas before an ass fucking, Mistress?"

"I've never had an ass fucking, so I guess the answer is no."

"I'll teach you how to clean your ass so your cuck can lick your ass clean afterwards."

"Reed had a movie where men and women pissed in the cuck's mouth. It won't be like that, will it?"

"Fuck no, Mistress. That's disgusting?"

"So you'd be willing to lick my ass afterwards."

Savannah smiled at me. "If pressed, Mistress, I guess you could get me to do most anything."

"Then kiss me like you mean it, quean."

"Eww," she said, then kissed me like she meant it. It was a damn fine kiss. I could get used to a kiss like that.

I gave it three or four minutes. I came up for air. "Is your cock hard yet, sir?"

"Yes it is," Joe laughed.

"Then get my cuckold in here and claim my ass. He'll show you where the lube is. I pegged his ass with a strap-on almost as big as you are." I went back to kissing my quean.

******

"Reed, I've given the key to your cage to my Bull. He now has full control of your dick. He's going to allow your little dick loose while he claims my ass for the first time. I expect you to refrain from touching your little boy cock."

You couldn't believe how disappointed he seemed, to learn I no longer had control of his pecker. "Yes, Mistress."

"Where's the lube, cuckold. I'm going to make her ass black only, starting with me," Joe said.

"It's in this drawer, sir. Please don't hurt my Mistress, sir."

"Hurt her? I'm not going to hurt her. I'm going to turn her into a three hole slut. I can't turn her into a proper black cock slut without opening her ass for business. I heard she opened yours with something almost as big as I am. If you can take it, so can she."

"Cuckold, there's a wrapped gift in the drawer I've been saving for you for the day my Bull took my anal virginity. Please open it and give it to me along with the lube."

Reed pulled out the package and opened it. It was an unusual sex toy I'd found.

"What is it, Mistress?"

"It's an anal probe device. It wraps around your cock and bollocks, and the probe goes into your butt and it fucks you with a thrusting action. I thought it would be fun for both of us to be getting ass fucked at the same time. I think you should keep a towel handy. I imagine you're going to cum as my new Bull fucks my ass."

I took the toy and the lube. His cock went into the front hole, his balls were pushed through the back hole, then I lubed up the probe and pushed it into his anus.

"I'm going to turn it on as soon as Joe enters my butt. You, quean, I want underneath my pussy licking it. I'm sure your husband will enjoy the sight of you pleasuring his cuckcake as he takes my last virginity."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go easy, sir. Other than five anal plugs, and a small dildo to test what anal sex might feel like, I've never had anything in there, and you're huge."

Joe had Reed lube up the instrument of my destruction, and my pucker. I knelt down over Savannah, then lowered my hips so she could lick my pussy. I felt her tongue teasing my saturated folds, and quickly had an orgasm which I hoped would help. Reed lined up Joe's prick with my pucker, and he began exerting pressure. I know it's not an accurate description, but it felt like someone was trying to drive a baseball bat up my ass.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned. "You're not just huge, you're monstrous." Joe laughed.

The steady pressure finally did the trick, and my sphincter gave way, and I felt the head of his cock in my ass. I groaned, feeling like someone was trying to split me in two. I turned on Reed's toy and he gave a small yelp as it started to fuck him.

Joe didn't try to go deeper for the moment, letting mother nature do its thing, and giving my tortured membranes an opportunity to relax.

"You, good?" Joe asked.

"Define good," I said. "I'm not dying, and that's good, right?"

He pushed another inch deeper, making me moan again, helped along by another orgasm from my quean.

"I'm going to cum, Mistress," Reed said.

"You're not touching yourself are you?"

"No, Mistress."

"In the towel, not on the floor."

Reed groaned and climaxed.

It took ten to fifteen minutes for Joe to work all of his cock into my rectum. I was helped along by Savannah's steady licking, giving me three more orgasms. Reed climaxed again when Joe's cock fully disappeared in my bottom, and his balls were resting on Savannah's face. My ass hole was painfully stretched, despite my previous efforts to stretch myself. I should have bought larger plugs. God, Joe had a massive cock.

Joe gave me more time to relax, paused with his shaft deep inside of me. Around five minutes more to get used to his cudgel, and he started to move. I was being fucked in the ass. It was time to play with my quean again.

"Joe, is mine the first ass other than your wife's you fucked since your marriage?"

"Of course."

"You like fucking my ass, through, don't you, Joe. Is my ass tighter than my queen's?"

"Your ass is nice and tight," Joe agreed.

"Is my pussy tighter than your wife's pussy, Joe?"

"Yes. You haven't been fucked by a big dick for as long."

I put my hand down by Savannah's pussy, two fingers poised to fuck her.

"This is the important one, Joe. Do you prefer your cuckcake's pussy to your wife's?"

Savannah stopped licking, straining to hear his answer.

"I do." As soon as he answered, I jammed my fingers in Savannah's cunt and finger fucked hell out of her. She had a monstrous orgasm, completely over the top. She was writhing in pleasure.

"Bad girl. Don't stop licking, little quean, but I want you to answer me. Pat my right cheek for yes, and my left cheek for no. Does your husband claiming my anal virginity arouse you?" Tap, tap to the right cheek "Do you like his big black cock destroying my tiny white ass?" Tap, right. "When he cums in my ass, will you lick up any cum that leaks out as far as my pussy?" She hesitated a little, then right tap. "Good girl. Do you enjoy me making you lick your cuckcake's pussy?" Tap right. Reed groaned and orgasmed again. "Are you aroused to have lost control of your husband's big prick and the ability to decide who he gets to fuck?" Tap, tap, tap, all right. "Are you afraid that I might not let him fuck you again?" A hesitant tap right. I'd told her I wouldn't, but angst still managed to rear its ugly head. "Do you hope I'll let him fuck you today?" An easy one, tap, tap, tap, tap. I moaned, her licking sped up, and so did Joe's dick, giving me a righteous orgasm. Savannah's face should be drenched.

Joe was pumping faster and deeper now, and I was getting close to an orgasm, I had no words for. I just knew it would be great. This ass fucking was really starting to feel good, not just absence of discomfort, but good.

"Reed, are you going to clean my ass after our Bull cums inside of me?" I asked.

Reed groaned and I suspected he was cumming again. He was getting ass fucked too, but it wasn't as big as the prick in my bum, so more comfortable right from the beginning.

"Yes, Mistress." Hesitant.

"Good, I'll be paying close attention to how you do that."

"Mistress?"

"You heard me. There's a right way and a wrong way. I want to know which way you'll choose."

Joe was starting to grunt, and I knew he was close.

"Ah, fuuccckkk," he said, and his cock started spurting into my bowels. I went with him, and I squirted for the first time ever, inundating Savannah's face with my spraying cum. Joe seemed frozen in place, only his prick pulsing. Savannah sounded like she was drowning, choking, spitting, coughing, sputtering.

"That's how a man fucks, Reed. You never made me squirt with your little prick, did you?"

"No, Mistress."

"How are you doing down there, quean? Are you drowned? That was the single best orgasm I've ever had. Great job licking, quean. You really added to my pleasure. Finish licking, I'm sure it's a mess. Get it all, then I'll let you clean up." Joe pulled out of my ass.

"Reed, how big is my asshole now?" I asked.

"Really big, Mistress. Joe fucked hell out of your ass."

"He did, didn't me. Feels like it might never close. Am I a mess cuckold?"

"Extremely, Mistress."

"Get busy, cuckold."

I felt Reed's tongue make a tentative swipe near my asshole.

"Bbbzzzzzzz. Wrong choice, cuckold. What did I tell you about being a human toilet? Did I not say that if you did anything like that, I'd lose all respect for you. I'm going to ask Joe to make me Black Only. You don't deserve to fuck me anymore."

"Please, Mistress, I'm sorry. You asked me to clean you."

"Can't you clean me up with a towel? What makes you think I'd want to kiss a mouth that licked my dirty asshole? I'd rather lick Savannah's pussy than kiss your mouth. Go to your room. I can't even look at you."

Reed left, softly crying. I rolled off Savannah. She was soaked, the sheets were soaked. I'd sure done a number on her.

"If I'd ever squirted before, I would have warned you," I said. "That was as much a surprise to me, as it was to you. I'll help you shower. Help me strip the bed."

All three of us removed the linens and I started a load of laundry. We went into our shower, where I helped wash both of them, Savannah because she really needed it, and Joe to push more of Savannah's buttons.

"Do you really want Joe to make you black only?" Savannah asked as I washed Joe's cock and balls.

"Ask me correctly, quean, and I'll answer that question."

Savannah smiled. "Do you really want Joe to make you black only, Mistress?"

"Better. What do you think?" I asked. "Wait, don't answer that yet. What if Joe was white only? The only women he could fuck from now on would be white bitches?"

"I'd be destroyed." I glared at her. "I'd be destroyed, Mistress."

"The mere threat of it has you quaking in your fuck-me pumps, doesn't it."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I know you don't know me well, but do you think I want to destroy Reed?"

It took her a couple seconds to answer. "No, Mistress."

"And how did you feel when Joe said he preferred my pussy to yours."

"Terrified, Mistress."

"The orgasm you had when he said that and I finger fucked you was pretty powerful, wasn't it?"

"I thought I might pass out, Mistress."

"Do you see where I went with that?"

"So Joe doesn't prefer your pussy to mine?"

"What do you say to that, Joe?" I asked.

"I'll never tell," Joe said, smiling.

"And there's that uncertainty. We'll never tell. You'll be left hanging, wondering whose pussy he prefers."

We finished and began drying off. I needed to keep my poor butt hole stretched. I inserted my largest plug and determined to buy some larger ones. I continued talking to Savannah.

"Here's the thing. Cucks are filled with anxiety. Uncertainty increases their anxiety. Formerly, your life was filled with certainty. You had a good man and wonderful husband, beautiful children. You knew what Joe did for a living and were willing to put up with it because of the money, and a little bit, way back in your head where you didn't even realize it lurked, some bit of a desire to be cuckolded. You ignored it because you had certainty, and you could easily write off Joe's breeding job as fucking ugly bitches he'd never consider fucking if he wasn't getting paid. When you met me, uncertainty was introduced into your life.

"Your thoughts were like, 'Does Joe like fucking Vicky? Were the other wives like her and not ugly ducklings? Could someone actually steal Joe away from me?' You had questions, and no easy answers. Would Joe tell you if he liked fucking me? Would he lie about it, then fuck me behind your back? Then you saw him fuck me. You witnessed the sex. I told you we were playing mind games with Reed, that it was no longer a breeding, but when you saw it, your heart leapt to your throat.

"'Oh, God. They look so good together. They love fucking. Do they love each other? Is Joe going to leave me?' All of a sudden, you went from a life of calm certainty, to scared uncertainty. 'If Joe left me, what about the kids? How will I survive? Will I ever find anyone I love as much as Joe?'

"I recognized your angst as similar to Reed's. It's what he was going through too. I kept pushing him, wondering when he was going to call a stop. I let him listen to Joe and I have sex, then offered to let him watch. He didn't have to do any of those things. He chose to do them, and was aroused by them, even having to suck Joe's cock and clean up my pussy. Even today; he was probably horrified that I wanted him to lick my ass clean, but despite that, was probably aroused by it. That's abnormal behavior to me, but when you asked to watch, despite telling me you'd wished you'd never met me, and were told we were going to be making love, not fucking, in order to test Reed, I wondered if you'd feel the same compulsions. I asked you to lick my pussy. I didn't make you, didn't force you, didn't threaten or blackmail you. You went along because you were like Reed. It's what upset your ordered little world and you were having trouble sleeping. Uncertainty and cuckold angst had entered your life.

"While it terrified you, it also aroused you. That sex you had that first week. That wasn't just Joe fucking the stuffing out of you because of me, that was you trying to reclaim your husband from what you'd seen with me. In males, it's called sperm competition. I have no idea what they call it in females, but it's the same thing. Laying claim to what you legitimately believe is yours. As much as Reed is terrified, he's aroused by what's happening. He's having very powerful orgasms, just like you when Joe said he preferred my pussy. My job, as your cuckcake, and Reed's cuckoldress, is to amp up those feelings you have so you get the maximum benefit from your cuckolding.

"Even though I tell you that your marriage is safe, there's still the nugget of uncertainty, but that nugget excites you, so even though you might be inclined to believe me, you're ready to fear the worst. Perhaps you have a little bit of a self esteem problem. I don't know why you would, because I'm in awe of you, but I will play to those fears. I will let Reed think that I'll go black only, and I'll let you think there's a chance Joe will go white only. Even if you think it's a load of shit, you let yourself feel those feelings, to experience the fear, because it excites you.

"You can bet that Joe and I will play to all those anxieties. You're not a lesbian. I know that you don't like licking my pussy, any more than Reed likes sucking Joe's dick, but it lets both of you remain a part of this experience, like if you're good, we'll keep you around and not dump you like last week's garbage. As if I'd ever dump a beautiful, loving cuckquean such as yourself. I like you as a part of my life. I like playing with you. I love fucking Joe. I love fucking with Reed. Do you know how powerful I felt when a woman who didn't want sex with another woman, licked my pussy? Unbelievably hot."

"I think I understand, Mistress. While terrifying, the last day has been extremely arousing to me too. I don't think I've ever cum that fast."

"The meeting I had with you yesterday, was to see if you were still in the same head space you were when you saw Joe make love to me, and to be reasonably sure you wouldn't kill me if you thought I was really trying to steal Joe. It had to be your choice to go forward, just like it was Reed's when he wanted to watch a breeding. I wasn't going to force this on either of you. I'm glad you've both chosen the way you chose, because I enjoy the benefits as well. There's something else we need to discuss, sir."

"Which is what?" Joe asked.

"Whether you'd like your slut and your wife naked when Alexander gets here. I'm good either way, but other than a wimpy cuckold like Reed, how do you feel about another alpha male eyeing all of Savannah's chocolaty goodness?"

Joe laughed. "Chocolaty goodness. I'll have to remember that line."

"It applies to your chocolate lollipop too," I said.

"I'll say that I'm a little new to this Bull business, and I'd prefer my wife dressed. You can stay naked."

"We'll order pizza for lunch. Are you hungry now, or can you hold out?"

"I wouldn't mind a bite," Joe said. "Not too filling,"

"I'll put the cuckold on it. Reed," I shouted, "get your ass in here."

His eyes were red, but he didn't seem to be crying anymore.

"We'd like a light breakfast, please. We'll be ordering pizza for lunch. If you haven't already, brush your teeth and Listerine the hell out of your mouth. Don't expect your mouth to touch anything but my pussy for a week."

"Are you going to make Mistress black only, sir?" Reed asked Joe.

"I'm definitely thinking about it," Joe said. "I haven't made up my mind. You probably won't be fucking her any time soon, regardless. She might as well be black only, because no white dicks will be going in her for a long, long time."

Reed gulped, then went to make breakfast. I winked at Savannah. Now it was time to play with her some.

"Joe, do you know if there's any jewelry, or any type of tattoo I can get for queanie here that signifies she's my cuckquean bitch?" I asked.

"I don't know. No one's ever asked me that question. Why don't you research it and let me know."

"Yes, sir. What about putting her in chastity like Reed?"

The look on Savannah's face was priceless.

"What do you mean?" Joe asked. "I doubt I'd want her locked up all the time."

"Not all the time, sir. Only when you're with me, whether she's with us, or home with the kids. It's a high-tech model I saw on-line, that can even be operated remotely from great distances. I was thinking she'd need to put it on when you were leaving on a date with me, or even fucking some other white bitch, so it's clear whenever she wears it, that her husband's cock is going to be going in someone else's pussy, a constant reminder to her. Internally, it can have probes for her pussy and/or her ass, which is another reminder you're fucking someone else at the time. My understanding is that it has a vibrating function with it, that I thought could be turned on precisely when your big black cock slides through the slick folds of another cunt, and it would stay on as long as you were actually fucking, so Savannah would know exactly when the deed was happening, even if she weren't there to watch."

"You'll need to show me this device."

"I'll send you a link."

I walked up to little quean. I whispered into her ear, "How wet are you right now, quean?"

I didn't wait for her to tell me. Instead, I slid two fingers through her folds and she shuddered, near orgasm. Soaking. I held up the evidence before her eyes. "Lick this off." Holding her gaze, I slid my fingers into her mouth and her tongue licked her arousal from my fingers. "Good girl." She shivered.