My Black Babies Ch. 05

Story Info
Savannah becomes a cuckquean, as Joe becomes Vicky's bull.
14.3k words
4.52
14.4k
32

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers

In this chapter, Savannah accepts Vicky as her cuckcake and herself as a cuckquean. Joe becomes Vicky's and Reed's bull, but allows Alexander to remain as a primary lover. This chapter contains oral, interracial, anal, lesbian, gay, and group sex. It's primarily centered on interracial cuckolding and breeding. My thanks to my editor, JohnnyGalt for his assistance.

My Black Babies, Ch 5

Savannah is My Bitch

The first thing I did was call Alexander and tell him there may be some changes coming.

"What kind of changes?"

"Joseph's wife has agreed that Joe can be my Bull. I don't know if Joe will accept the job, but permission has been granted by his wife. I'm going to meet with her tomorrow to discuss the proposition. If we agree on certain guidelines, I'm going to have Reed beg Joe to be our Bull."

"Does that mean I won't be having sex with you anymore?"

"It could eventually mean that, but I don't know for sure. I don't even know if Joe wants the job. I promised Joe's wife when I first suggested this that I'd try to keep contact with her husband down to once a week. As you can tell, I'm more highly sexed than that, and love to be fucked much more than once a week. I hope you can plug the holes. I'll be asking Joe for his permission for you to be a regular lover. I like that you're Reed's boss. You're more humiliating to him for that reason. But ultimately, I'm giving my Bull power over me. Joe seemed willing to share me before. I had my first two multiple partner sexual episodes with him, but he knew then, that I was only a sexual gig and it was a temporary deal. I don't know if he'll feel differently if he looks at me as a more permanent acquisition. We'll have to see."

"I hope it's not the end. I've greatly enjoyed our time together."

"For me as well, sir. Reed said the senior partners have seemed to be talking about him, or perhaps our sex show. Their conversations seem to suddenly die when he walks into the room. Have you noticed anything?"

"Other than some long, speculative looks; not really. No one's asked me to fuck their wives, although I did get this one phone call from some woman I'd never heard of before, who asked me if I wanted to go on a date.

"I asked her how she heard about me, and she said she was friends with Jackie. I asked her if she was married, and she said, 'Would that be a problem?' I told her it would be if her husband wasn't all in on her getting fucked by some black stranger. The conversation sort of ended there."

"Some bimbo totally without morals," I said.

"Do you have some?"

"They're not the same as everyone else's, but I definitely have morals. I won't fuck any cocks but black ones, as only they do something for Reed. I wouldn't fuck a married guy unless his wife was into it. I'm not willing to break up marriages. It's why I asked Savannah for permission for her husband to be my Bull before I've even asked him."

"I guess you do have some," he chuckled.

"Not enough that I hope I can't be airtight some day, with a fat black cock in each one of my fuck holes."

"Stop, you're giving me an erection."

"Then my job here is done. Have a pleasant day."

"Wait, I have to fuck you again before it's too late. Come and see me tonight."

"If you bring the key to your collar, you can come see me tonight, otherwise I'm going to have Reed cut it off. I'm not going to see my potential cuckquean with your collar on me."

"Fine, I'll do it. I'll see you tonight."

"Thank you, lover. Transfer this call to Reed."

Was it significant that I'd told Alexander before I'd told Reed that I might have a new Bull? I might have to think on that a bit.

"Hello, Mistress. How can I help you?"

"Good morning, cuckold. I've heard from Savannah. She's agreed that Joseph can be my Bull."

Reed was silent for a few moments. "It's happening then, isn't it, Mistress?"

"I'm not sure what you mean by happening, since this is something we'd planned on doing at some point. You knew it was going to happen eventually."

"Another man is going to have control of you, and ultimately me, Mistress. It's possible he may never let me fuck you again."

"That is the road you chose to go down when you hired Joe to breed me. I've read and seen some of your porn. It's there in black and white, that sometimes the cuckold loses control of his wife. It made your little pecker stiff when you imagined you lost control of me, and another man took it. You knew it could happen if you let your fantasies turn into reality. Now, you need to live with the consequences of that decision. I would certainly encourage my Bull not to cut you off entirely, but it won't be my choice to make anymore, it will be his. Joe may not take the job. You'll need to beg him to take it, and if I were you, I'd suck up big time and make yourself useful to him."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm meeting Savannah tomorrow for lunch. We'll discuss some things. Alexander will be coming tonight. He's as worried as you are, cuckold, that he won't be allowed to fuck me anymore. He had to have me. When he leaves tomorrow morning, while I'm at lunch, I want you to change the sheets and clean the house. We may have guests for supper."

"Yes, Mistress. I understand how Alexander feels."

That night, Alexander fucked me five times, with Reed cleaning us both each time he finished. Reed was allowed to sleep in our bed. The last time in the morning, I unlocked my cuckold's cage and let him dip his wick in my cum filled cunt. He didn't last more than a minute before he added his cum to the soup in my pussy. My, my, was my little boy wound up.

I dressed in one of my sexier dresses. I guess I now thought of myself as 'the other woman' in Joe's life, one his wife would have to contend with, and I wanted my attire to reflect that. She, on the other hand, seemed to go in the opposite direction. As fantastic as she looked, she dressed down, dowdy, would be my take on it, as if she didn't want to, or didn't feel she could compete. Which was utter nonsense, but perhaps lower self esteem was part of the emotional make up of cucks of either gender, whether it be dick size or something else.

She almost broke into tears when she saw me, hastily wiping away gathering wetness in her eyes.

"You look gorgeous," she said, "so fucking sexy."

I tried to kiss her cheek but she pulled away. I let it go, for now. I'm sure she was going through a lot of emotional upheaval. She hadn't lied about her lack of sleep. She had dark circles under her eyes, visible even on her darker skin.

I waited until we were seated at a table and had ordered, before getting down to business.

"I'm sorry you've lost sleep."

"When are you going to fuck my husband again?"

"Does it make a difference to you?"

"I'd like to get it over sooner, rather than later."

"What's going on with you?"

"You mean other than the fact I'm giving my husband to you, that you're carrying his baby, and he's going to see your pregnant white belly carrying his child, that he's going to keep fucking you, maybe fucking other babies into you? Isn't that enough?"

"Then why agree, if you hate it that much?"

"Why did your husband let Joe breed you? How the fuck should I know. It's like I can't stop thinking of Joe stretching your tight white pussy with his big black dick, and how you made me lick his cum out of your pussy. Every time I try to fall asleep, I see it; him pulling out of you and his cum cream drooling out of your pussy and my tongue lapping that shit up like a cat with milk."

"I didn't make you do it. You chose to do it."

She looked at me like I had two heads. "No one forced my face into your crotch, but I was compelled nonetheless."

"I won't make you lick my pussy anymore if you don't want to."

"You don't understand. That's part of the problem. I don't want it to stop. I have no fucking desire to lick pussy, but being made to lick yours was so deliciously humiliating. Worse yet, for the next week, Joe fucked me like he was trying to breed me, like he'd apparently fucked you for six days. Like he'd never fucked me before, and I knew he was thinking of you, fucking me like he'd fucked you, and then it tapered off, and we were back to normal, and it was just sex again, just normal sex. It's never happened before, not with fourteen other bitches, just you, whitebread, and I got sucked into it. It got me too, licking my man out of your pussy, was the most excruciating thing, and the most fucking submissive thing, and the most arousing, delightful thing I'd ever done in my life, and I had to do it again. Don't you understand, that's why I'm losing sleep. I want to do it again, to experience it again. I'm totally fucked to go back to my old life."

I tried to put my hand over hers. She snatched it away.

"Please, I don't want to like you. I'm pissed you took my old life away."

"Do you want me to order you under the table to lick my pussy?"

She shook her head, and started sobbing. People started looking at us.

"Then let me take your hand."

Savannah pushed her hand across the table and I took it in both of mine.

"Savannah, you're not that much different than my husband. I don't completely understand it, but I know it's real. There are a lot of other people like you, of both sexes. It might be more common than you think. Despite the way you feel right now, I'm not going to break up your marriage. I don't want to break up your marriage, although I may make you feel that way at times. I make Reed question his masculinity, his ability to satisfy me sexually. It's part of his cuckold fetish. I'll probably do the same to you, because it seems to add to the experience for you, like licking Joe's cum out of my pussy, but no matter how I make you feel, you can know in your heart, your husband is safe with me. If your marriage doesn't survive, it won't be because I took him away. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she sniffed.

The waitress brought our food, and I waited until she left before continuing.

"I'm inviting you to dinner at my house tonight at seven. Expect to spend the night, and the better part of tomorrow when you arrange for child care. You'll have to tell Joe that you're both coming, as I don't think he'll accept calls from me or Reed. I will be fucking your husband several times tonight in front of you. You'll clean up my messy pussy each time he does. Reed will clean off your husband's cock the first two times, but it will be your job all of the other times he fucks me. Provided Joe agrees, Reed will be licking your pussy in thanks for your agreement for Joe to be our Bull, Reed's and mine. Unless you agree otherwise, I'll do my best to limit Joe fucking me to once a week or so. Plenty of time for you to process your angst, and get what you need from Joe. Is all of this clear?"

"Yes."

"Pay attention, because I want you to obey. You look like shit. You're the most beautiful woman I know, and you dressed like you weigh 300 pounds, and put no make-up on, nothing to take care of your puffy eyes. I want you to spend the rest of the day putting yourself together. I want you looking like a million bucks when you come tonight. I want you to drip sex appeal. If you look like you do now, I'm going to spank you in front of both of our men. Is that what you want?"

"No."

"If Joe is going to decide to be my Bull, he has to do it while you look your best, and not like a slob who doesn't care. If we're going to compete, it has to be on equal ground. I don't want you surrendering before you've fought. You will always look your best, not like this. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"From now on, if Joe becomes my Bull, you'll address me as Mistress. Say it. Let it slip off your tongue, say, 'yes, Mistress'."

A small sob, accompanied her "Yes, Mistress". I released her hand.

"You're to say nothing to Joe about any of this. Reed or I will broach the subject with him. Until it's time, you're to carry on normal conversations with us, but when I address you as 'My little quean', you're to respond 'Yes or No, Mistress', and obey. Now enjoy your lunch and think about how you're going to dress tonight to knock our socks off. None of this baggy clothes crap you pulled. I want you to look good enough I'd be willing to lick your pussy, and not the other way around."

"Yes, Mistress."

I grinned at her. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, Mistress." Savannah smiled at me. We were off to an okay start. Let's see what happened next.

******

Reed had to prepare me for my 'date', after I put a pot roast in the slow cooker. I thought of having him shave me bald, especially as Savannah would probably be licking my pussy several times tonight, but I decided it should be Joe's decision how I should look for him. Maybe he liked a little hair. My lips themselves were bald, so getting hair in his or her mouth wasn't going to be a problem.

I told Reed he was going to be dressing in his maid's outfit again tonight, although he would be allowed to eat with us, since any decisions made at the dinner table would affect him too. I could tell he was bursting with nervous energy when I told him that Joe and Savannah would be joining us for supper.

"I want you begging for Joe to claim me, and to be our Bull, cuckold. If you don't do an extremely good job of begging, I may not let you out of your cage for a month. If Joe fucks me tonight, you and Savannah will be putting his cock in my pussy together, since both of you are going to be cucks. You'll be expected to clean Joe's cock the first two times he fucks me, then I'm sending you to bed, and Savannah will take over that chore. She'll be spending the night in our bed."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll obey."

"I know you will, cuckold. You're such a good boy, and I appreciate it so much. I know you're nervous. I'm sure Savannah is too." I kissed him. "I'm sure you'll do all right."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Joe and Savannah arrived just before seven. Joe was dressed in a tight tee and jeans, and Savannah looked fabulous. They both looked at Reed in his French maid's outfit.

"Don't you look positively scrumptious," I said, "good enough to eat. Doesn't she look amazing, cuckold?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very beautiful."

"Why don't you offer our guests drinks, while I get the food."

Joe had a beer and Savannah had red wine. I brought the food to the dinner table, the pot roast and vegetables in one dish and salad in another. I had Reed get me a water.

"So, Savannah, how are your children?" I asked after we sat down.

"Fine."

"I'm so glad. You have beautiful children, just like their parents. Part of the reason for inviting you both, is I wanted to let Joe know that I'm pregnant with his child."

"You didn't have to invite us for that. I already knew because I received the rest of my payment and hadn't been contacted about a repetition of your breeding."

"Yes, you did such a fine job, I just knew you'd planted your baby in my womb."

"Glad to have been of service."

"Just think, Savannah," I patted my tummy. "Your husband planted a baby right in here."

"I'm well aware of what got planted, and how it got there, thank you very much."

I smiled at her. "I remember you witnessing it, so I'm sure you remember, just as Reed remembers, don't you, honey? Joe's big black cock plowing your wife's little white pussy. Twice, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yes, Mistress. I remember it distinctly."

"It was the beginning of your cuckolding adventures. Would you like to tell the Vanderbilts who else has fucked your wife's pussy, Reed?"

"My boss has been fucking her regularly for the last five weeks."

"And what did he do last Friday, cuckold?"

"He fucked you in front to the entire senior management and their wives, in a live sex show."

Savannah looked at me in amazement.

"What can I say, I'm a slut for a big, beautiful, black cock, aren't I, cuckold?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"We were sort of testing the waters, to see if any of the other men were cuckolds, although we haven't had any nibbles yet."

Joe was developing an erection. It was fairly obvious when he got one.

"I was sort of hoping that Joe could put up Alexander's name for membership in Club Mocha. He's an excellent stud, who'd love to fuck more white sluts like me. I think there might be a couple more cuckolds, but I'm not sure they want someone else in the company fucking their wives. It's a little too close to home."

"Do any of them need to be bred?" Joe asked.

"Alas, I suspect two of them are past breeding age, but a couple might still be in their fertile years, but not everyone wants to be cuckolded with a black baby. A little fun and games might be one thing, but admitting to the world, or even your spouse, that you're a cuck, is something else entirely, wouldn't you say, Savannah?"

She looked at me, knowing what I was doing, and appreciating it, despite being the target of my slings and arrows.

"I'd say it's very hard, yes."

"I'd say that Reed's entire accounting firm knows he's a cuckold now, wouldn't you, Reed? I went out to dinner with several members of his firm as Alexander's date and dance partner. It was quite obvious that Alexander had been fucking me. The wives commented on it. I told them I was carrying a black child at Reed's instigation. I'm sure the rumors spread like wildfire."

"Everyone knows, Mistress. They all know I'm kept locked up now, too."

"Reed, why don't you tell our guests what happened to you as a freshman in college so they can understand why you wanted Joe to breed me."

He told the story, both of our guests listening raptly.

"Savannah, I was wondering if anything similar had happened to you?" I asked, adding more wood to the fire, hers, not the houses. We didn't have a fireplace.

"Perhaps somewhat similar. I and another cheerleader were competing for the same jock. She was ready to put out, and I wasn't. He ended up dating her, and she wasn't shy about letting me know about it. She'd frequently be kissing on him in the hallways when I passed. Turns out I was lucky. He was an abusive bastard, so in a way, I'm glad she won, although it hurt at the time."

"I can appreciate how that might have hurt you," I said. We'd all finished dinner. "Reed, is there something you wanted to ask Joe?"

Reed glanced at me, then got down on his knees in front of Joe, leaning forward to kiss his shoes.

"Sir, it would be my greatest desire if you would consent to being Victoria's Bull, taking complete control of her, and through her, me. My wife would love for you to control both of us. She hopes to be bred by you at least two more times. Please, sir."

I'll give him points for groveling. He'd done more than I expected actually.

"I told Vicky I could never fuck her again, nor give her another child. I'm sorry about that, but I've made promises to my wife, which I refuse to violate."

"I told Reed and Savannah, that you'd refuse, and I'm happy to know you're such an honorable man, Joe. Fortunately for all concerned, women are allowed to change their minds, isn't that right, my little quean?"

Savannah gulped, knowing what was coming. "Yes, Mistress."

Joe did, in fact, look shocked when she spoke.

"I'm sure Joe is surprised by this sudden change of heart, little quean. Perhaps he'd be convinced of your sincerity, if you stripped me for him, dropped to your knees and planted a nice wet kiss on my cunt, then took my hand, placed it in his, and begged him to fuck me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Joe's mouth couldn't get any wider if you shoved a jack into it and pried his jaws apart. Savannah stood and slowly removed every stitch of clothes I was wearing, except my stockings. She looked briefly at Joe from over my shoulder as she'd been behind me when she pulled off my panties, then turned me around, sank to her knees and gave my pussy a sloppy kiss. I felt her tongue on my clit briefly before she stood up, and taking my hand, led me to her husband."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers