My Black Babies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your father goes through the same emotional states. He's excited and aroused by it, yet also afraid, embarrassed and ashamed. There's a lot of fear involved in cuckoldry, fear that you can lose your wife to a superior male. That fear is lessened somewhat by the fact that Joseph is happily married, and really, what reason would your mother have for leaving your father. She gets to remain married to a man she that knows loves her, and is willing to do almost anything for her, and still gets to fuck superior lovers, with all the pleasure that I just received from Alexander this morning. Why break up her happy home, and ruin her children's lives, if she can have her cake and eat it too. May I ask you some questions?"

"Why not."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"Were you having sex with the boyfriend you just broke up with?"

"Yes."

"Were you on birth control?

"Yes."

"Have you recently been checked for STD's, given he cheated on you?"

"I was checked when I entered Yale. I imagine I'll need to be checked again."

"Was he an adequate lover? Did you frequently orgasm?"

"Why are you asking me these questions?"

"Because I saw you staring at Alexander's crotch when we got up. You wondered if he was actually that much better. If you really want to understand why your mother had another man in your parent's bed, and why your father doesn't care, you might want to experience it for yourself. If you experienced the pleasure that your mother did, you might be able to understand why your parents are doing what they're doing, instead of being pissed off at them, but I didn't think you should do it if you were still a virgin, or not on birth control. I'm asking if the boyfriend was a good lover, because if you orgasmed five or six times each time during sex, you already know what your mother knows."

"I've never orgasmed five or six times during sex, ever. I was lucky if I climaxed once."

I smiled at her, and pointedly looked at Alexander. Yvette blushed.

"Foods on," Reed said, setting two plates with scrambled eggs on them, on the dining room table. Frank followed with two more plates, while Reed got the additional plate and the bacon.

It was a relatively quiet meal, most of Yvette's questions having been answered, and her thinking of the unspoken question I'd made when looking at Alexander; how would his big dick feel in her young, relatively untouched pussy? Frank was happy she wasn't asking more questions. Alexander was thinking of her young, white, tight, pussy riding his black cock, and I didn't want to interrupt the current status quo. It seemed a fine balance.

After the meal and clean up, Reed got ready to take Frank home. Yvette started to get ready to go.

"Yvette, you can't leave yet. After your mother has had sex with another lover, your father has certain chores to perform, to 'reclaim' her. Plus, Jackie will be sharing the video of her date, and it will have your dad aroused and needing relief. We'll make sure you get home later this afternoon when your dad says it's okay."

She looked at Frank. "Please, honey, stay here for now. As soon as we're done, I'll call and let you know it's okay to come home."

Yvette shrugged and sat back down. Reed left with Frank.

"So how is this breeding of my mother going to take place," Yvette asked after they left.

"That club I mentioned, Club Mocha. We were going to hire the place to put on a show for paying customers with a particular theme. In this case, we were thinking of a slave revolt on a southern plantation, with your mother being 'raped', by a lot of angry, black slaves while your plantation owner father is tied down and watching her get bred. Previous shows we offered, didn't have a guaranteed breeding, and we collected a thousand each to watch a black stud fuck a fertile white woman bareback, who could get pregnant, but probably wouldn't because she'd just ended her birth control. I'm relatively certain, that with your mother at the height of her fertility, and with three or four black sexual partners attempting to impregnate her, we could charge like $10,000 apiece. The mating participants would split half of the proceeds, if your mother does get pregnant, she gets another $2500 per paying customer, and if she delivers a black child, she and your father get the last $2500. If she doesn't get pregnant, five thousand goes back to the viewers. We've had a hundred paying customers before, and with four black men and your mother, that works out to your parents getting around six hundred thousand for their cut, to help them raise a child while they're in their forties."

"You're kidding? That much?"

"It's not guaranteed, but you can't believe how popular interracial porn is, and with the near certainty of a white couple having a black child, I expect it to work out to that much. Instead of your father paying $20,000 for Joe to breed your mother, Joe gets paid for the show, and so do your parents. Paula will do the same thing, although probably with a different theme."

"Why not do them together? Couldn't you charge more?"

"It has to be over a two or three day event, and what's the likelihood of them both being fertile at the same time?"

"I don't know, but I'm on the same cycle as my mother. Put me in the show."

Okay, that shocked me a little, and I was perverse and knew it.

"You're just starting your life, and you're not married. You've got to finish school, and have a career to think of. It would be damn tough finishing Yale lugging a child around."

"If I get paid a half million to have it, I can pay someone to look after my baby while I'm in school. Hell, maybe my parents would look after it, since they'll have their own, and I can bank the money, and get a good start on my life. Do you know what my major is?"

"No."

"Theater major. The school put on 'Gone With the Wind' last year and we still have antebellum costumes sitting around the theater department. I could help you make that show you're talking about, a real whiz-bang to give paying customers something to masturbate to for months. Both mother and daughter bred black, you can probably charge over twenty for that."

"We'd probably need more than four black men to reliably fuck both of you for three days running. I've got four, but I wouldn't mind a couple more if we're talking two sluts."

I suddenly had a real, real wicked idea. Oh, it was devastating.

"Tell me more about the cheating boyfriend and the Mandy skank who fucked him."

"Why?"

"Would you like to get revenge on Steven?"

"Sure."

"What if Mandy was turned into a slut for black cock and he got a free ticket to the show? Does he know why you broke up with him?"

"Not yet. I haven't even told him I am broken up with him. I just came home to talk to my parents. The skank was a supposed friend of mine, and she doesn't know either."

"Why don't you invite her to this new club you heard about in Manhattan next weekend, and let her witness lots of white sluts getting pounded by big black dick, and see what happens? Maybe, she'll realize that what Steven is offering, isn't all that special."

"Oh, God. I can see it. Steven hoisted on is own petard, cuckolded by big black cocks. Do I invite him?"

"Not yet. We need to make sure she takes the bait first and she's less likely to do so if Steven is there. This is a girl's night out only, until she takes a black cock. I'll make sure my Master is there. Women usually start drooling when they see his cock."

"I love the way you think."

"What can I say? I'm fucking several black men in front of my husband. I'm deviant as hell. Now, if you're going to be bred by black dick, I think you should fuck one first and see how good it is compared to Steven."

I was sitting next to Alexander on the couch, who'd been listening to our conversation with rapt attention. I pulled down his zipper, and extracted his cock.

"Just think, you get to play with this thing."

"Fuck, it's huge."

"Not as huge as it's going to be." I bent down and started sucking. It didn't take long. I withdrew his cock from my mouth.

"Much better than Steven, wouldn't you say?"

"Will it even fit in me?"

"It will fit so exceptionally well, you'll scream in pleasure. Sir, please use a condom until we know Yvette didn't pick up any diseases from her unfaithful boyfriend. Let her know why her mother is being turned into a black cock slut."

"Shouldn't I say something to my parents first?"

"Don't worry. I'm going to text them and let them know. It will be your duty to tell them you want to be black bred and why. You have to make the case when you see them this afternoon. I know Alexander has to wear a condom, so you won't be as messy as you might be, but if you want a submissive cuckold like Reed to clean your pussy, just shout out you have a clean up on aisle three, and he'll come into the bedroom and lick your pussy to several delightful orgasms. I'm trying to reward him for being a good boy."

Alexander took her hand and led her into the bedroom. If you thought I was louder than I needed to be, when Alexander fucked me this morning, it didn't even compare to how loud Yvette got. She was a real screamer.

I sent a text to both Jackie and Frank.

Yvette is enjoying her first black cock. She's beating Jackie to Alexander's dick. I don't think she'll give either one of you further trouble over your new lifestyle choices. She knows why Jackie was fucking Joe, and doesn't care anymore. You can thank me later. She has something to tell you when she sees you this afternoon.

I didn't get an answer right away. I'm sure both of them were busy at the moment. Reed got home and heard the racket in the bedroom.

"Alexander has to wear a condom, so you won't get your usual creampie, but Yvette might ask for your services anyway, since I offered them. We'll have to see how it goes. I'd take care of you now, but Alexander still has your key, so you'll have to wait for your relief. While you're waiting for them to finish, you can lick my pussy, cuckold."

"Yes, Mistress."

I spread my legs and invited him under my dress. Dreamy. I leaned back and enjoyed the attention.

About a half hour later. Yvette's voice rang out. "Reed, clean up on aisle three. I also want to see you clean Alexander's cock."

I patted Reed's head.

"Have fun, cuckold."

"Thank you, Mistress."

******

I didn't see any of them for an hour, and I suspected that Alexander was fucking Yvette while Reed licked her clit. The sounds coming from the bedroom would seem to indicate that.

"Lick my pussy!" "Fuck me!" "Fuck my white pussy!" "This is fucking great!" "Lick my cunt!" See what I mean. Pretty obvious.

Having nothing better to do, I made a salad for lunch for everyone. Alexander came out before the other two. He didn't bother dressing, and his cock was licked clean. There were a few more noises coming out of the bedroom, so I expected Reed was leaving a pristine pussy in his wake.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Alexander.

"Starving. Busy day today." He smiled. "I can't believe it."

"Like mother, like daughter," I said. Alexander grinned.

When Reed arrived, his face was glazed in fresh pussy juice. "Wipe off your face, Reed. You're just bragging now."

Reed laughed and went to the bathroom to clean up. When Yvette showed up, she was wearing less than when she went into the bedroom; less by a bra and panties, would be my guess.

"That was amazing, abso-fucking-lutely amazing," Yvette said. "I didn't know it was possible to cum that much. And I've got to tell you that your husband is a prime pussy licker."

"Give credit where credit is due," I said. "It's not just a big cock. Alexander knows what he's doing in the bedroom. Maturity does give you experience that younger men lack. Younger black guys might be almost as bad as young white guys. And my husband is a talented cunt licker. It's his best trait. Salad?"

"Great, I'm starving." I handed her a plate. "Have you heard from my parents yet?"

"Not yet. It should be soon. I can't imagine your father watching every minute of the date. I'm sure there were boring parts, like eating, sleeping and such. He would've wanted to get to the good parts. He didn't know I was having her date recorded for him. I thought his imagination should suffice until he got home."

"Would my father do what Reed did?"

"What did Reed do?"

"He's not going to get into trouble is he?"

"No trouble, but I'm curious."

"After cleaning me up the first time, and then cleaning off Alexander, he kept sucking until Alexander had another erection, then licked my pussy, and sucked Alexander's balls, while Mr. Ross fucked me."

"Reed is good that way. It's why I love him."

Reed came back and I handed him a plate.

"That does feel pretty good, doesn't it," I said, "being licked so intimately while fucked so completely? Whether or not your father will do something similar depends on your mother and father. I know she's expecting him to clean up after her lover is finished, and I'm reasonably certain he will if asked. Joe had to use a condom because we don't know when your mother will be fertile, so we're being careful, but Joe indicated that just before he left this morning, he'd ejaculate all over your mother's pussy and ass, so Frank would have something to clean up."

"It's odd thinking of my dad wanting to do something like that. He's normally so fastidious."

"It's another case of the little brain, driving the big brain. The sex drive is a powerful thing, even if it's a kinky sex drive.

"I'm going to give you the names of some websites that you can check out, that talk about your father's fetish. You should read some of them, so you'll understand him better. I'm also giving you my phone number. If Mandy agrees to come to the club on Friday, you'll need a member to get you in, so try to call by Thursday, so I can arrange it.

"The other thing I want you to do, is think about your brother. I don't think your parents want him to learn about their lifestyle choices the same way you did. You might know what they need to tell him that won't totally freak him out. You might want to discuss it with them, now that you're a bit of a black cock slut yourself.

"The last thing to think about, is that if you truly do wish to be black bred, you need to stop using birth control, and give up sex without latex protection. Since you're giving up your boyfriend, hopefully that might not be an issue, but you might want to keep him just interested enough that he doesn't dump you before your breeding. Claim you have a yeast infection or urinary tract infection, and give him a hand job once a week or so. Just enough to keep him on the hook, but not enough it doesn't make you want to puke."

Yvette laughed. "Maybe I can squeeze his balls a little harder than normal, by accident."

I laughed. "Less sex from you might make him want more from the 'other' woman, but if Mandy is now hooked on big, black cocks, that source of release might take a flyer. What would be even better, is if she mocked his cock if he tried to have sex with her."

"You're so nasty. I love it."

I got the text I'd been waiting for.

"Your parents are ready for you now. Your father will be feeling quite submissive this morning. Another man fucked his wife, and his co-worker fucked his daughter. It might be a good time to ask him to rub your feet. As soon as you finish your salads, Reed will take you home. Reed, honey, if you want sexual relief this afternoon, please politely ask Sir for your key."

"Please, sir. Could you please give my cage key to Mistress."

"Since you did so well today. I'm inclined to grant your request. She'll have the key in her hot little hands when you get back, after she sucks me off."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

Alexander and I cleaned up lunch after they left, then I sucked his cock as instructed.

"Any instructions for the cuckold this afternoon, sir?" I asked, getting his key.

"Suck him off. That was a great blow job. Reed deserves it."

"Yes, sir."

"You deserve lots of pleasure as well, for hooking Yvette. Make sure he licks you thoroughly while he's getting ass fucked by his toy."

"Thank you, sir. I will enjoy his oral attentions immensely."

"I need a nap. I worked hard today."

I laughed. "You did, sir, and we were up pretty late."

I went to wait for Reed in the guest bed, which didn't get any action last night. It got a lot the rest of the afternoon. I teased my husband's cock unmercifully with my mouth and tongue for over an hour before I let him release in my mouth, after which I kissed him, so he could share in his semen. After supper, when I went to bed, Alexander gave me a good long fucking, meeting my need for a thick prick to fill me with cum before I went to sleep.

******

On Monday night, I was riding Alexander's cock while Reed licked and sucked his balls with his toy ass fucking him, when I got a call from Jackie.

"Can I put you on speaker?" I panted. "I'm getting a nice fucking from Alexander and I need my hands."

"Sure."

I put her on speaker than braced myself on Sir's legs so I could ride his cock.

"Okay, you're on speaker, shoot."

"I wanted to tell you I had a marvelous time with Joe on Saturday. The man is a sex god."

"Why do you think he's my Master?" I laughed.

"Yvette said Alexander is incredible as well. I'm looking forward to fucking him. I've kind of imagined myself with him ever since your little show. To be honest, he's more my age, and I felt like I was robbing the cradle with Joe."

"Some cradle," I laughed, then moaned as I orgasmed, the laughter triggering my cunt to clamp down on Alexander's cock.

She laughed with me, especially the moan. "Are you listening to me, Alexander? Listening to me asking to fuck you while Frank licks my pussy?"

"Definitely," Alexander said. "Ed is going to start sucking my cock at work if he can't suck off that eight inch dildo within the week. I should put Frank to work doing the same thing. The first man to deep throat my cock avoids me taking his wife on a weekend retreat to the Adirondacks, where he doesn't get to hear a single thing about how I fucked her lights out all weekend, and how many other men I gave her to."

"You mean if Ed gets your dick down first, I get to go with you for the weekend. That's not much incentive to Frank."

"You still don't understand cuckolds if you think that, Jackie," I said. "Not being able to see, or at least hear about the sex your wife is having, is a huge disappointment to a cuckold, although I think the better incentive for the two cuckolds, is the one who deep throats Alexander first, gets to go on the weekend trip with both wives. Only the one who failed doesn't get to go. The one who wins gets to see both wives fucked and clean up after Alexander. The other one sits home in his cock cage, wondering what's going on, not knowing who's screwing his wife."

"Oh, that is better," Alexander said. "That's what we'll do. I'll notify both cuckolds tomorrow."

"Frank, I want you to start sucking Alexander's cock twice a day at work, trying to deep throat him. It's a contest between you and Ed. Don't stop licking me, Frank, just listen. The first one of you who can properly suck him off gets to go on a weekend trip to the Adirondacks with Alexander, Paula, and me. The other one has to stay home, locked in his cage wondering what he's doing to us. He said he's going to share us with some friends. I don't want Ed to get that trip, honey. I want you to earn it. I'd hate to think of you locked away at home while Ed was having all the fun. You can start practicing sucking that eight inch dildo after you're done with me. Good boy. You're making me cum again."

"How did the rest of the weekend go with Yvette?" I asked when it seemed Jackie's climax was done.