My Black Babies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

"Nonsense, we'll have pizza and play some games with your children. We'll have a fine time."

Savannah laughed. "Well, that part of the evening sounds appealing, Mistress."

"Reed will shave my pussy just for you, quean. I'll see you tomorrow night at seven."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

Alexander arrived with Jackie, who he was going to be fucking tonight, among the other black men she'd be fucking to earn her membership, Joe and Savannah arrived at seven, and they all entered the club before Yvette and Mandy arrived. I stayed outside to wait for them, chatting up the doorman, Mike.

"Tell me, Mike. Is it only asses you like to fuck, or do you fuck pussies, too?"

"I fuck me plenty of pussy."

"If you want to fuck some honey that comes to the club, does someone come out to relieve you?"

"Sure thing. We got a couple fellows that do the door thing. We switch off every couple of hours."

"During your break tonight, look me up. I'm interested in seeing what you feel like in my pussy instead of my ass."

Mike chuckled. "You knew that was me?"

"Your voice is unmistakable. You talk, and I'll know."

"Is your husband going to be pimping for you tonight?"

"No, I'm bringing in some college pussy. The lady who came in with Joe, that's Jackie, the mother of one of the young women who are coming, Yvette. The other teen is Mandy. Yvette and her mother intend to get black bred together in a couple months. The other girl has never had black dick, and since she cheated with Yvette's boyfriend, Yvette wants to turn her into black cock only slut, so her boyfriend gets dumped by both women at once."

Mike laughed. "That there sounds like an interesting night."

"I do believe that's them coming down the sidewalk now. Yvette is the brunette. The blonde must be Mandy."

"Nice. You need another cock to stretch her little white pussy, let me know."

"I just might. Look me up."

When they got close, I said, "Yvette, good to see you again. You must be Mandy. Yvette was just telling me about you last weekend. I'm a friend of Yvette's parents. Frank works with my husband."

"Good things, I hope?"

"Let's just say she values your friendship in ways you'll never know."

"Really. How sweet. Thank you, Yvette."

"You're welcome." Yvette smiled.

"I think you'll have a wonderful time," I said. "Most girls do."

"Why are you here?" Mandy asked.

"In order to enter this very exclusive club, you need to be with a member, and I'm a member." Mike held open the door. "Thanks, Mike. I'll talk to you later."

"You too, Vicky. Good to see you again."

We went in and surrendered our phones. "Why to we have to give up our phones?" Mandy asked.

"There's a lot of VIPs here. They don't want their photos taken and sold to the gossip rags. I've seen a couple of Yankees here, some Knicks, some TV personalities, a couple of politicians. I know some Giants and Jets come too, but usually not during football season. Every day is different. This club is only open on the weekend."

"Cool."

We went through the door, and Mandy stopped dead in her tracks. That tends to happen if you're not expecting to see a lot of big black cocks, and a lot of white women in various states of undress, dancing, talking, sucking and fucking.

"What is this place?" Mandy said.

"It's a place where white women come to have sex with black men in a safe environment. Often, their husbands, boyfriends or fiancés come to watch them have sex. See that man over there, sitting at the table with the big black fellow, and the dainty, redhead. That's a New York City Alderman, and that's his wife. His wife likes to fuck black dick, and he likes to watch. Any minute now, the black fellow will go sit on that couch, and the woman will suck his dick until he's hard, then he'll fuck her hard on one of the beds."

"Why?" Mandy asked.

"Because all of the black studs chosen for this place are safe, clean, and chosen and voted on for their large black cocks. Oh, look, there's Yvette's mother, getting fucked over at that table by that handsome black gentleman. The tall muscular guy sitting at the table is the one I wanted you to fuck, Yvette. Why don't you politely ask him if he'll fuck you, show him some oral love, and check him out. His cock is to die for."

"Sounds fun," Yvette said. I'd texted her some instructions in addition to the address, so she knew exactly what to do.

She went up to Joe and said, "Please, sir. May I suck your cock and get you to fuck me?"

"Strip, honey. Let's see what we're looking at," Joe said.

Yvette immediately doffed her clothes and gave them to Savannah. "Thank you, Ms. Savannah for allowing your husband to fuck little white sluts like me."

"You're welcome. I love watching him turn white girls like you into black cock sluts."

Yvette dropped to her knees and extracted Joe's cock. She stretched her mouth around the head and began sucking him off.

"Doesn't he have a beautiful cock?" I asked Mandy.

"It's so big," Mandy replied.

"That's why all these white women are here. Most of their men don't have large enough dicks to satisfy their sexual cravings anymore, so they come here for primo cock like that one. You ever have a cock that big?"

"Nowhere close to that big."

"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

Mandy was watching Yvette suck that big boner and almost didn't catch my question.

"Uh, sure. White wine?"

"Of course."

"Are you going to have anything?"

"I can't. I'm pregnant with my black baby. Joe is the father. Good God, can that man fuck. He'll have Yvette begging for his cock in no time."

"And his wife doesn't care?"

"She enjoys watching her husband turn white girls into black cum sluts. She believes that one of her ancestors got raped by a slave owner, and that's why she's what they used to call 'high yellow', when they bought and sold slaves. It usually meant some slave owner went down to the slave quarters and knocked a slave up. Now, her black husband gets paid to knock white sluts up. Poetic justice, wouldn't you say?"

I went and got her drink, and by the time I got back, Joe had a naked Yvette bent over the table, about to claim her pussy. He rubbed the head of his condom clad cock up and down her slit a few times to get moisture on it, then pushed in until the head disappeared.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming already," Yvette yelled. "Mom, you have to try this cock."

"You already forgot I fucked him all night last Saturday?"

"Isn't Yvette's mom married?" Mandy asked me.

"So am I. It didn't stop me from having a black baby." She didn't have to know my husband paid for it.

"What's her husband think about it?"

"He'd be here tonight watching, but Jackie didn't think Frank should watch his daughter have sex, so he's home. I'd say he was wanking off, but I think Jackie has got him locked in a cock cage now. She wants to have a black baby too, and Frank can't put his prick into her pussy until after she's pregnant with her black child."

Mandy looked at me in shock.

"Personally, I don't think you should date or marry a man who won't let you have some black dick on the side. If they can't fuck like that man can, it's not worth it," I said.

"And your husband doesn't care?"

"He loves to watch how much pleasure I get from big black cock. He knows he can't give me that much pleasure, so he lets me fuck a nice black stud like these two. I'd live with Joe if he didn't have a wife and two kids, but since he does. Alexander lives with me and sleeps in my bed. My husband sleeps in the guest room."

Yvette was still tight, and Joe had only managed to work half of his cock inside her pussy so far. Savannah was watching raptly as more and more of her husband's black cudgel disappeared into Yvette's shaved pussy.

Yvette hadn't stopped cumming, and she hadn't stopped moaning.

"Oh, this feels so fucking good," she moaned. "I'll never be satisfied with a little white prick again."

"Poor Steven," I said. "His little boy cock will never be enough to satisfy Yvette again, now that she's had a real man's cock. She probably wouldn't even feel him fuck her anymore."

"Hell, Mandy," Yvette moaned, "you have to try this cock. It's the most amazing thing I've ever had in my pussy. Is he all of the way in yet?"

"He looks like he's got two more inches to go, baby," Jackie said, before she too orgasmed on Alexander's cock.

Joe managed to get the last little bit of his cock in Yvette's widely stretched pussy.

"Fuck! He bottomed out. Joe is finally all the way in my pussy. Oh, Jesus, this is so good," Yvette said.

"Yvette's cumming so much, his black condom looks white," I pointed out to Mandy. "Her pussy is getting a good stretching now. She loves this, doesn't she?"

"She really does," Mandy replied, watching her friend go nuts on Joe's cock.

"Do you want Joe to fuck you?" I asked.

"Will he be able to?"

I laughed. "Honey, he usually cums twice before he loses his erection. That man is a fucking god. If you want to fuck him, you should ask the permission of his wife first, or she might bitch slap you. She doesn't mind sharing if you follow the proper protocol. The only reason Yvette didn't have to, is because I promised her sexual favors if she let Joe fuck Yvette."

"What kind of favors?"

"I have to lick her pussy."

"Will I have to?"

"Why don't you ask her. Her name is Savannah. Call her Ms. Savannah to show the proper respect."

Mandy approached Savannah who was still intently watching her husband nail Yvette.

"Ms. Savannah, may I ask a favor of you?"

"What favor?"

"May I please have sex with your husband?"

"Take off your clothes. Let me see what you look like. I maintain high standards for the white sluts who fuck my husband."

Mandy looked around, and saw very few people were paying attention, most of them involved in their own escapades. She took off her clothes, delaying a little on the bra and panties, both of them very nice for a night out clubbing.

"Nice titties. Joe likes big jugs like yours. You ever fuck black before?"

"No, Ms. Savannah."

"And you want to jump straight to the front of the line? No one fucks white sluts like my husband. Maybe you should fuck someone else first."

"I haven't seen anyone else as big as your husband, Ms. Savannah."

"And you won't either. His cock is one in a million. You ever lick pussy?"

"No, Ms. Savannah."

"You willing to lick mine to fuck my husband?"

"Here?"

"You see anyone else squeamish to fuck here?"

Mandy looked around. There was a lot of sexual activity. "Not really?"

"Joe, this white slut wants to fuck you next. She's got nice big tits. You want to fuck her?"

"Not until I cum in you first, honey. I hate condoms, but if I can cum in you first, I'll fuck the little white slut."

"There's your answer. As soon as he fucks me, he'll fuck you, if you lick my pussy while he fucks you."

"Uh, okay."

"Don't worry, honey. You'll love it, won't she, slut?" Savannah asked Yvette.

"God, yes! She'll love it. Fuck me, Mr. Vanderbilt. Fuck my slutty white cunt."

"Do you see how big his balls are? They have so much cum in them. I love to feel him cum inside me. My husband fucked me for two years and couldn't get me pregnant. Joe fucked me for five days and knocked me up," I said. "There's nothing like a huge load of cum dripping out of your pussy after a good fuck. I'm sure Yvette is going to end up black bred, just like her mother. Please ask Mr. Vanderbilt if you can caress his balls as he fucks Yvette. Feel how he pumps so much sperm out of them."

Mandy asked, "Mr. Vanderbilt, may I please hold your balls?"

"Sure, sugar. While you do, think of me pumping a ton of black seeds into your virgin pussy."

"I'm not a virgin, Mr. Vanderbilt?" Mandy replied. She reached down and grasped his huge sack. Joe moaned.

"Until you fuck a cock like his, you are a virgin," Savannah said. "He's going to go places in your pussy that's never been touched before. It will feel like he's opening you up for the very first time."

Since Mandy was naked, I could see her nipples were like pebbles, and her pussy lips were now moist, thinking of where Joe's cock would soon be going.

"I'm going to cum," Joe said. "My cock gets even bigger when I cum, slut. Are you ready to take it?"

"Please, Mr. Vanderbilt. Fuck me. Cum inside of me. I can hardly wait until you can fuck me bareback. Will you give me a black baby, Mr. Vanderbilt?"

"I'll think about it."

"Please, Joe. I want to carry your child so bad."

"You want to swallow this load first, so I can shed my rubber?"

"Yes, Mr. Vanderbilt. I'll swallow your cum."

Joe pulled out of Yvette's pussy, and pulled off his condom. Yvette dropped to the floor in front of him. Joe shoved his cock into Yvette's mouth and started stroking. Mandy still had a loose hold on his ball sack. Suddenly, he moaned and started shooting ribbons of hot cum into Yvette's open mouth. Lots and lots of cum. Yvette swallowed rapidly, trying to keep up.

"That's it, slut. Eat my cum. Eat it all, don't waste a drop of that potent black seed or I won't breed you."

Mandy felt his nuts jerking as he orgasmed.

"Keep sucking, slut. My wife wants my cock. Keep me hard. Quean, bend over that table. I'm coming your way next."

"Yes, Joe. Give me your black dick. Don't waste it on these frail white sluts."

Yvette kept sucking through the end of Joe's orgasm. She didn't lose a drop. Joe shifted to Savannah, Mandy finally releasing his balls, while Joe lifting up her dress and pushing into her wet pussy in a single thrust. Savannah was so turned on, she climaxed immediately.

"Fuck your woman, Joe. Fuck me. Pound me hard. Pound me deep. No one can fuck you like I can. Prove you're the only man for me."

Joe absolutely nailed Savannah, the table moving slightly with each deep thrust. Savannah loved it; her reclaiming of her husband after he'd fucked another white slut.

"Nut in me, lover. Give this other white slut some of your spunk to lick out of me. Let her taste your virile black cum. Pound her good and turn her into another one of your sluts."

"Yeah, baby. Take my nut. I fucking love your hungry cunt. You're always so fucking wet and hot after I fuck me a white bitch."

"It gets me so hot, lover, watching you stretch their little white cunts."

Joe pounded her pussy for another ten minutes before he let loose another flood of cum.

"Ahh, baby, you feel it? You feeling my jism flood your pussy?"

"I feel it. It's so hot to think of this white bread bitch licking your cum out of my pussy, lover, while you destroy her pussy."

"First, she'll need to suck me to another erection, won't you, slut?"

"Yes, sir," Mandy said.

She latched onto Joe's cock and started cleaning off his cock. The cleaning turned into a sucking.

"You ever suck anything so big, slut?"

Mandy stopped momentarily. "No, sir. Are you sure it will fit inside of me. You won't hurt me, will you?"

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to make you cum so hard you forget your own name. If I make you cum five times in the next fifteen minutes, will you allow me to breed you?"

"I don't think I can, Mr. Vanderbilt. I'm going to college."

"What if you got at least two hundred thousand dollars for a breeding. Would you do it then?"

Yvette looked at me in amazement. I held my finger up to my lips and she smiled.

"That's a lot of money, sir?"

"Yes, it is. I think you'll get more, but we'll say two hundred thousand."

"What would I have to do?"

"Put on a show in this club while you get bred, just like the one you're putting on now. Look at all the people watching you suck my cock."

Mandy looked around and a lot of people were currently looking at her, down on her knees, that huge prick in her hand, sloppy from his and Savannah's cum and her saliva.

"Mind you, if you don't cum five times in fifteen minutes once I start fucking you, I'll give you a thousand, and you can forget it, but I know you will, and I want my black seeds shooting into your womb and making another black baby. Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes, sir."

"Put this condom on me, then turn around and start licking my wife's pussy, because I intend to breed you in public."

Mandy rolled the condom over his cock, turned around and faced Joe's wife, currently seated with her legs spread, Joe's semen dripping out of her shaved pussy. She moved between those legs and started licking.

Joe knelt down behind her and started working his cock into her tiny, wet, white pussy. He wasn't even two inches inside of her when she climaxed the first time. Mandy orgasmed the second time when he was six inches deep, probably as much cock as she'd ever taken in her life. Again at eight inches, and the fourth time as he bottomed out in her poor pussy. He gave her a couple of minutes with his thick prick just stretching her out, then started a slow, easy fuck. She had eight orgasms in the allotted fifteen minutes, which I made a point of telling her. In all honesty, Savannah didn't get much of a pussy licking. Mandy was lost in her own arousal and the fucking Joe was giving her. So much for Steven. I was reasonably certain he was history.

Mike came up about halfway into her fucking. "Am I getting a piece of this slut?" He asked me.

"As soon as Joe is finished. Use a condom. After you fuck her, you can fuck me, and you don't need a condom. I can't get any more pregnant than I am."

Mike laughed. He pulled out his erect cock and wrapped it. Between eight and nine inches long, but I swear he was over three wide. I wondered if any woman could suck that monster. I'm not sure my jaws would stretch that far.

Eventually, Joe climaxed. "Keep licking, Mandy. The next cock going inside of you isn't as long as Mr. Vanderbilt's, but it is thicker," I said. "He's going to stretch you a little wider."

As soon as Joe pulled out, Mike replaced him. Mandy moaned and climaxed some more. Mandy didn't do any better licking Savannah's pussy now, than she had before. Savannah still hadn't cum.

I whispered in Savannah's ear. "I'll finish that cunt licking while Mike is fucking me. Thanks for your help." I kissed her.

"This is so hot," she whispered back. "I must be so fucking deviant to be enjoying this."

Mike plugged Mandy's pussy good. She seemed to be enjoying him as much as Joe. I suppose there was something to be said for girth, as well as length. Mandy took a good fifteen minute fucking from Mike and seemed to enjoy every minute. As he climaxed, Mike smacked Mandy on the ass a couple times.

"What a tight little pussy you have, or should I say, had. Good slut. If you want me to try that ass of yours, let me know."

When Mike stood up, I grabbed his hand, and Savannah's too, and led them both to one of the bedrooms.

"Lie down on the bed, quean, and spread your legs. You need to cum. That little white slut was worthless except as a receptacle for black men's semen."

As soon as she was on the bed, I attacked her pussy with fervor.

"What are you waiting for, Mike, Christmas?" I said when my pussy was still vacant three minutes later. "That pussy won't fuck itself."

"Give me a minute. I'm not teenager anymore, although that ass of yours is tempting as hell."

I laughed. "Fine, take some time, but if you don't fuck me soon, I'll find someone who can."

As soon as I said that, he rammed that bludgeon up my pussy so hard I screamed. It was a good scream though. Like a, 'what the fuck, do that some more', scream. Then he fell into a steady rhythm that rocked my world. I went back to Savannah's pussy. She finally got the orgasms she deserved, in spades. I figured I'd have her licking mine half of tomorrow night, so she deserved it now. Before we went home, Yvette told me Mandy got fucked three more times, begging for a big, black cock, every single time. Slut.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers