My Black Love

Story Info
This is about my affair with black man long time ago.
5.3k words
3.95
16.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a long time ago. But I can still narrate it as if it's happening today. I guess some parts of our lives we can live vividly, while the rest just blur. I'm not sure if we choose them or they just happen.

I used to work as a stripper, not that I needed to, since I had a wealthy enough husband. The only reason I can think of is, I have no qualms showing off my body and getting paid for it. I don't know if I was always like this, or it was my 1st husband who was highly sexually expressive and slowly molded me that way, for having married way before it's legally allowed. But that's for another time.

We lived away from the city in a pretty big house. Not super wealthy but wealthy nonetheless. For some reason my then fiance wanted to have a pre-nuptial. One of the terms in this one was that I would not give up my stripper job, that was my condition. However I'd make sure to be discreet about it and change the venue. As to why my husband agreed, you should ask him. Cause everything is give and take. No one agrees to whimsical demands if they don't have anything to hide. That's all I will say. So, as promised, I changed the venue and was working in club, in another city.

I would leave my house Fridays before lunch and meet my friends Sharon and Janine. We would go to Sharon's small rented apartment, dress up and go to work. And Sundays evening they would see me off. I'd stay at Sharon's for the weekend. Janine was her room mate. We had some amazing times together.

The strip club used to send a vehicle to pick us up and drop us back. A year into working for the club, there came Oliver. Oliver was our "handler". Anything that we wanted or needed we had to ask Oliver. Oliver was tall but wasn't handsome, but he made it up with his physique, six packs, muscles, etc. and dressed well, even though it was t-shirt and jeans and on occasions in suit.. Besides he was very soft spoken or barely spoke but at the same time he did not hesitate to use his strength on anyone if required or told to by his boss. Besides being our handler he did all sorts of "other" work for his boss. Talked to very few of the staff at the club.

I found myself getting attracted to him. I brought this up to Sharon and Janine one day.

"Girl, you sure?", Sharon asked.

"Yes. Why?", I asked.

"I haven't heard great deal of him. He's a heart breaker though", Sharon informed me.

"And that's a problem for me, why?", I questioned further. She very well knew my story, so this should not be surprising at all. We three had often hooked up with random men for our fun time on the weekends when we would be together.

"Not really. Just thought you should know," Sharon said.

"honey what I need to know is how he is in bed", I winked.

"you wild cat", Sharon said as she and Janine laughed.

A few weeks later Sharon and Janine had gone for a couple of weekends courtesy the club. Every now and then the club would send strippers to their branch in another place. So I was the only one who was to be picked and dropped. One night while returning home, the car broke down. The street was silent as a cemetery and it was 3 in the morning.

Oliver got down and was talking to the driver. After a few moments, he came back to the window, which I rolled down and said,

"we will have to walk from here. This will take time."

Saying so he opened the door and helped me get out. Which he did all the time for us. Boy, do I love chivalry!

It was a summer's night, and I was wearing a denim mini skirt with a body hugging off shoulder crop tee. Both of them curving to my ample boobs and bottom which jiggled a little with every step I took in my high heels. He was wearing tight jeans and tee which was curving to his abs and his biceps. He always wore a thick gold chain hanging down to the middle of his worked out pecs. His head was always shaved and he also wore a lose bracelet that complimented his black complexion. AS I walked beside him I could feel my vagina tickle. I wanted to hold him and kiss him lustily then and there. But I kept walking.

As we passed an empty alley, I pictured him pushing me to the corner wall and pushing his tongue down my throat as his hands caressed my body.His hands moving under my crop tee and groping my tits. HIs other hand running down my back and inside my shorts and grabbing my butt cheek and squeezing it good. That image was broken with a cat jumping out of the trash can ahead. A little further ahead I imagined him pulling me hard to his body, crushing my tits in his chest and him kissing me on my lips before biting my neck and licking my ears. His hands unbuttoning my shorts and then carrying me in his arms up the stairs to my apartment.

Sadly again it was just my imagination.He did not say a word through the whole walk. As we came to the door of my apartment building, he waited till I got in and walked away. I rushed upstairs to my apartment removed my tee when I saw it was wet where my nipples should have been and my nipples were erect and dripping milk. I felt embarrassed, and shy at the same time and a naughty smile came to me when I realized he would have seen this for sure. And the thought of my nipples in his mouth aroused them and my pussy lips. I opened my drawer and used my black dildo to relieve myself.

The next week another car arrived at the club but it failed to even start. Everyone including Oliver was trying to get it moving for at least an hour before they gave up. I was getting tired and all of them discussing and arguing about the car. In the meantime, a bike came rumbling it's wheels on the road and halted exactly in front of me. This weekend I had decided to test him, so for my return journey I ditched my bra and panty and put them in my bag. And just wore my loose see through long shirt and my bum shorts that outlined an inch of my butt cheek from the middle to either side. I did not know I'd be tested instead. I though I'd be safe in the car.

I hopped onto the pillion seat a little hesitant. And the moment I was on it, Oliver just took off. I had no choice but to wrap my arms around his waist for the life in me, as my free tits pressed into his back.

"Can you slow down a bit please? I'm scared and I'm in no hurry." I plead. He did slow down, which was still very fast in my books, so I held onto him, but not pressing into him. A couple of times he braked heavily to a stop at the intersection, which made me fall heavily on his back with my big tits crushing into his back, again. And the third time he did that the bike came to a screeching halt in front of my door. I got down from the bike, adjusting my hair and said,

"That was real fast, you scared the life out of me."

He did not say a word, but revved the engine. I thought I saw a faint smile break out on him. I was still adjusting my hair, while the streetlight was making sure my aroused nipples were pressing on to my see through shirt for him to see. Not to mention that they had wet my shirt. (A little secret about me here - thanks to my 1st husband who liked his girls busty, I am now stuck on to some pills that he still supplies. Those pills cause me to lactate forever. A side effect which was told to him when he bought them from a local woman in some African jungle where he owned and ran multiple businesses. But didn't feel the need to mention to me. More of that some other time.)

I finished adjusting my hair and looked at Oliver to say thank you, when I caught him gazing at my nipples and the wetness on my shirt. I straightened out the shirt which made him look up at me, that's when I looked him in the eye and said thank you. His look was causing havoc in my pussy. I could feel it all over my body. And I could not help myself looking lustily at him wearing tight tee which outlined his chest, his abs and his arms and the lust in his eyes. So before my lust controlled me I turned away and started climbing the stairs to my apartment building. Now I could feel his gaze all over my body and especially my bum as it swayed walking up the stairs and the little bit of flesh that popped out of my shorts. Me locking doors and him speeding off were synchronized just like the swimmers. Another night in bed, having to suffice with a dildo and vibrator.

Next day, he arrived in a car and behaved as if nothing had happened. So I decided to return him the favor. I was getting a little mad at him for not saying anything or commenting. How long are we to keep doing it all through the eyes?! H should know by now that I dress like that only for him. Uggh. Men. We reached the club and I went on to my changing room, put on my costume, did make up and waited for my cue. I cleared my head and started my routine. Mid way through it, the heel on my one shoe broke. I lost my balance close to the edge of the stage and fell. It was a nasty fall.Not only did I sprain my ankle, I also managed to knock off a glass on the table a little away and land on the broken glass with my arm. Oliver was the 1st person who came running to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Noo, I'm not. I just fell off the stage, what do you think I am!!' more angry thoughts ran into my head. But my face told a different story that of agonizing pain. Some staff yelled to call the doctor. And I couldn't stop yelping. Without any further thought, Oliver carried me in his arms and took me to the doctor's room and lay me down on the couch. He grabbed some hand towels and pushed them hard on my arm which was bleeding. He then went out and came back after a while, with a towel in his hands, and asked me where it hurt the most. He gently applied the towel on to the spot I showed. It was an ice pack. A while later he did the same with the elbow as well. I was stark naked and with a little milk dropping from my nipples and in pain. And all I could think of was this man. His strong hands felt so good against my tender skin. trying to recall how I felt when he carried me in his arms. Just then the doctor arrived. He bandaged my ankle for a bad sprain and dressed my wound on the arm, looked at my elbow and gave me some pain killers.

"Take 2 pills from this everyday for a week and you should be fine." he said as he handed me a bottle of pills.

I took the bottle and attempted to stand up, but failed. Oliver who had been there all this time, came over, helped me up and put my arm around his shoulder and walked me out to my changing room.

"I'll send someone to help you." he said as he put me down on my chair.

A while later, Rita came in and helped me put my clothes back on and pack my bag. Oliver then walked me to the car. On reaching home, he helped me climb the stairs to the door and waited till I shut it. I struggled to even lift my leg to the first step. He was still outside when I turned around. Through our eyes, we conveyed what was to be said. He motioned the driver to drive away as I opened the door for him. He carried me again and took me to my apartment on the 2nd floor. I felt like a delicate flower in his hands. He was winning me over and over with his chivalry every single time.

He waited till I opened the door and then helped we walk to my bed. I was wearing a loose floral print mini dress with spaghetti strap which had very low neckline (front and back) and ran just below my bum. And no, I wasn't wearing anything underneath. He gently lifted my legs and put them on the bed, making sure I wasn't in pain while I slowly put my head back to lay down.Even with the pain I was in, my vagina had it's own mind. It was quite wet. While I lay there he put my bag in it's place and made sure to open the window for some breeze. He was about to leave when I called him,

"Oliver" to which he turned around. The light fell on his strong and tall frame. As ever he was dressed in a tee and jeans.

"If you don't mind, could you stay here till dawn? My friends should be back tomorrow." I inquired.

Without saying a word, he shut the door and pulled a chair to sit next to me.

"I have been wanting to talk to you for a long time now." I said.

He held my hand in his, and said, "right now you need rest."

I looked him in the eyes, and said, "if you say so. But promise me you'll be here when I wake up."

"I will." and with that I simply fell asleep. When I woke up he was gone and was replaced by Sharon and Janine. Through the day I told them what had transpired and they begged me to stay for the week, till I was better. I wasn't sure how my husband would react. But surprisingly he was okay with it, since his trip was extended as well. You must be wondering where does he stand in all this. Well the thing is, when I met him I was at a stage where I thought I wanted to be just like every other girl. Have a home, PTA meetings etc. I was craving for it. Before him my life was totally different, which will need it's own narration.

But after marrying him and living with him for a year, I couldn't wait to go back to my earlier life. He is not a saint but he is not devil either. It's different with him, and he makes me want to go to my old life. Sure we have sex and a lot, but there's still something missing. Or maybe this kind of life is just not for me. Taking care of home etc. So I stayed with the girls for a week. To everyone's surprise Oliver came to see me a couple of times and brought me flowers. We sat and chatted for a few hours, knowing each other's likes and dislikes, etc. Our inhibitions were off in no time. He talked less but spoke a lot with his eyes. One thing I surely read was his lust for me.

On his third visit, the girls were out. We spent some time playing some board game which I lost every time. So i got up and headed to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

"I'm gonna wash up and come back," he announced.

As I got busy making sandwich I felt his hands brace me from behind. I felt his lips on my neck and his nose taking my smell. I felt shiver run through me. I was struggling with the sauce in hand.

"Could you help with this? It seems to be not coming out" I said as I turned to him. He was still standing very close to me.

He took the bottle in his hand, shook it a bit and pressed it so hard the sauce spurted on my loose over sized white see through shirt, which was buttoned only 2 buttons down. So there was considerable sauce in between my big bulky tits.

"Huuuh....what have you done." I exclaimed as I pulled the bottle from him and broke out in a laugh.

"What a mess!" I declared, as I looked down at my chest.

"Wait, wait, I'll clean it up" Oliver said as he held my hands down to my side.

"How?" I asked giggling away.

To which he pulled my hands down tight and bent his head in to my chest and started licking the sauce very slowly. I put my head back as I felt his tongue touch my bare skin for the first time. How I've been dying for this!. Soft moans replaced my giggles.

He let go off my hands to unbutton the shirt. Instead he simply ripped the shirt apart, pulled it off my shoulder and down on the ground it fell. I was now completely naked and literally in his hands. He made sure to clean the sauce off of me before he stood tall over me and looked down at me in my eyes.

"Is this fine?" he asked.

"Yes, but don't stop now....please." I begged, as I pulled his head down to put his mouth on mine. And in seconds our tongues met each other. The fire on them was apparent. We were kissing violently, making up for the time lost, he bit my lips several times. Proceeding to kiss my neck and bit it extremely hard making me moan loudly. He then went on to lick my ear which sent shivers through my spine while his hands caressed my back and butt. My hand moved to pulling his tee shirt from his pants and pull it over his head. He again put his lips on mine and kissed me even harder. I pulled away from him and pushed him a little back.

"What's wrong?" he asked panting.

"Nothing. I just want to see this body I've been lusting behind for so long." saying so I ran my hands all over his chest softly brushing his hard nipples, sending him into ecstasy, and around his back where I could feel his hard body against my soft hands. I briefly licked his left nipple and then his right, and then moved on to lick his 6 packs and unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his jeans and pulled them down. He was wearing a white underwear which was now stretching, struggling to contain his bulge. I pulled them down and there stood in my face his manhood. Just as I had imagined. It wasn't a great deal but it was pretty hard, very meaty and thick for my mouth. Tiny little pre-cum dropping was saved by my tongue. I wound my hand around this thick rod and looked up at him with lust in my eyes, as I ran my hand up and down his shaft.

"This is what you do to me, every time I see you, and specially when you wear those clothes that show your gorgeous tits" he said as he pushed my head into his rod urging me to take it in my mouth.

I slowly started taking his meat in my mouth bit by bit. My mouth stretched a bit every time his meat entered it. Once my cheeks loosened then it was an easy slide in and out. I cannot say enough how much I love doing this. My head was bobbing in and out. There was a little pain in my ankle but I chose this pleasure over it. My boobs were dropping milk as I continued savoring this cum filled penis. His balls were also dancing to the rhythm of my head bobbing. I then started licking his penis and slowly reached his balls. At first I licked them only with the tip of my tongue, then i held them in my hands.

Oh those meatballs hmm.....I love meatballs. So I put one in my mouth, and it fit easily. I sucked on it, to which Oliver leaned back on the dining table and moaned loudly. I did the same with the other with the same effect. I again moved to my favorite, his penis, It was so hard and so erect I could not wait it to have in me. My vagina was already open and juice was already dripping. My mouth continued what it liked to do the most, sucking on his love rod, when my lover pushed my head in and held it there for a while.

I could feel the tip of his head touch the back of my throat. He let go to which I breathed, and also spit out a lot of saliva. I continued sucking when again he pushed my head in. This time his rod went little more ahead and stopped at the entrance of oesophagus, but he pulled it out quickly. I continued sucking before I took it all in again and this time I led his hand to push my head further. I pressed his hand to signal him to push more. I held on to his legs and pulled them close and felt my tits pressing against his thighs and lactating a stream. I was salivating and grasping for air when he removed it.

I still wanted to suck on it, when he pulled me up, held me by my chin lifted my head and kissed me. He could taste his pre cum in my mouth. His hands moved to my humongous tits and started kneading them. More milk flowed. He pushed his body on to mine and I could feel his member at my gates. He moved his mouth down to my nipples. He helped me sit on the kitchen counter, and then licked my left nipple with just the tip of his tongue, and then the right one. I held the back of his head tight. He then proceeded to take only the nipple in his mouth and pull on it and suck on it, which only hardened it more making me moan, as I bit my lip. He then licked my areolas before taking my entire tit in while he played with the other.

Oh how I like watching my man when he is drinking my milk. I softly caressed his head as he expertly kept sucking milk from either of my tits. It has been a while since I had emptied my breasts and it showed. He moved slowly down and his tongue found my well shaved mound. The levels of ecstacies I felt as he licked my pussy cannot be described. My pussy lips were ready to obey him, so they parted easily when he pulled them apart. He ran his fingers softly inside the vagina walls. He looked up at me with a smile to say he was so happy to find me all wet for him. I opened my legs as far as I could for him to easily access it.

12