My Black Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been like this everytime I see you baby", I said, and pushed his head in my vagina He immediately went in search for my clitoris and started licking it slowly at first. While his 2 fingers started slowly sliding in and out of my palace. There was now steady stream of my juices flowing on the kitchen counter, and his fingers made a sloshing sound as they continued sliding, while my clitoris was hardening under his expert licking. Just then my phone rang. I told him I had to take it cause I was expecting Sharon to call. So he stopped and helped me down the counter and slapped my butt cheeks real hard when I walked swaying my hips to answer the phone.

"Come here...you...you can't tease me like this." he said as he came from behind and held me tight as his rod pressed against my lower back. That sent electric sensations through me.

"Hello" I answered the phone. While Oliver's right hand went straight to my pussy and looked for the clitoris, and started fondling it while I gave out a moan.

On the other line it was Sharon, who knew what was I upto, and cut it short saying they will be late. The phone was still in my hand I pushed my head back and bit my lip real hard as my man was driving me crazy with his clit rubbing and flicking. His mouth was in my neck biting me and then licking my ear. My pussy was uncontrollably flowing now.

"Babe, I will cum any moment now" I barely managed to say while he was busy sending me to heavens.

He turned me around, and lifted me on to his beautiful hard penis. Oh my palace was raided. I wrapped my legs around him as he walked to the bedroom, and lay me softly on the edge and proceeded to slowly slide his penis in and out of me.

I lay there absolutely mesmerized as he looked at me pressed my hands above me on the bed. His chain dangling from his neck. His movement slowly caught pace, as he bent down and sucked on my boobs. The pace quickened as he stood upright to make sure to get the entire rod in. i could feel his member going in and out my uterus. My vagina had to stretch a bit to accomodate the thickness. Which hurt a little which is why he went slow. But now I was enjoying the ride. I lay on my elbows to see his pelvis move and made me moan. He again kissed me, opened my mouth, licked my tongue pulled it with his mouth before biting it and letting it go. He bit me on my chest and my tits, making moans louder each time. And not once did his speed on penetration change. He took as much of my tits in his mouth as he could and sucked. I pulled my bent knees closer to me so that my vagina opened a bit more and he could go further in.

"Baby......Please......please let me ride you" I begged him in between my moans. So he lay on top of me and toppled me on to him as he went under me his rod still in. I kissed him and started riding him. By huge cellulite butt cheeks thumping on his hips made loud sloshing noises (I love those noises) as I rode on him from higher. Each time his delicious meat going in further. Once I could feel the tip touch the cervix I sat there circling it before continuing to bounce on my man's meat. my voluptous tits bouncing rhythmically. And gushes of my orgasm falling on my lover's rod eventually wetting the bed. A long moan leaving my mouth as I circled his meaty rod with my uterus as it touched the cervix and emptied the contents. His penis was hardening to it;s maximum now. So we changed position, and he increased his pace. just when I felt gushes of hot liquid fill my uterus a few times when I urged him to give me some to taste.

He quickly moved up to my mouth and emptied the remaining contents. I still took it in my hands and licked it and sucked on it.

"Babe, I want more" I said.

He was panting as he lay next to me and told me he needed more energy. To which I gave him my nipple to suck the milk for energy. He took it and sucked on it till he fell asleep.

A while later I walked in to the kitchen to finish that sandwich when I saw the mess. I could see my cum mixed with his, so i wiped it with my finger and licked my finger clean before eating my sandwich. It was late in the night and was about to call Sharon when I saw her message.

"We leave you to it, cause you're having fun. See you tomorrow."

A huge smile on my face appeared.

"Thank you...love you babe" I replied to her.

I went to the washroom to freshen and as I stood in the mirror I saw hickeys on my neck and chest. I was shy and proud as the whole act of sex with my lover ran in front of me like a movie. And that made me want him again. I came out laid behind him, pushed my tits in his back, wound my arm around him caressing his chest and kissing his neck. He woke up held my hand and turned to face me. Took my face in his hands and kissed me, while my hand was busy waking up his prized possession. I wanted him again and so badly.

"Please wake him up, I need him in me" I told him as we looked in to each other's eyes and I bit my lip.

"We just did some time back" he replied.

"If you are next to me I am going to keep needing you to pound me" I told him. And saying so rubbed my hand up and down his placid shaft.

"Why don't you try your strip dance, maybe he'll wake up." he suggested. So I got up and did my routine as my lover sat on the bed. And surely his meat was meaty again. I quickly jumped on to licking it, sucking it and devouring it. And in no time he was kissing me, biting me, sucking on my tits, pounding his rod in me deeper everytime. Sounds of sloshing of liquids and the thumps of his balls hitting my hips filled my ears like music. Once again he came in my pussy and made me orgasm like crazy. He again fell asleep sucking on my tits. And before morning we had on more go at it.

When I woke up he was gone. I tiredly got out of bed, and went into the kitchen for some food. When turned around is when I realized Sharon and Janine were sitting on the couch. This is the first time they saw me this sexed with cum in my hair and hickeys all over me. I was feeling proud of myself.

"Look at you, mama!" Janine exclaimed.

"What?" I asked pretending I didn't know.

"Someone's been lusty and hungry." Sharon observed.

I blushed but felt so proud of myself.

"You have no idea, how much I wanted him." I said.

"Oh, we know, babe." Janine said as she moved to the kitchen.

"So tell us." Sharon said excitedly.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"Everything. Every detail." Sharon replied.

I was shy but could not wait to narrate it at all. So I did, and there it was again. My vagina getting wet again simply talking about my lover.

To be continued...

12