All Comments on 'My Black Sheep Ch. 02'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 3 years agoAuthor

Somehow, when I was submitting this, I fucked up copying and pasting and left off the author's note stating that this story is a collaboration with maria_mcgeorge. Votes and favorites are appreciated. Comments are adored.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Continuing to intrigue

You are building a great story. Can’t wait for more

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Absolutely relatable and utterly incomprehensible at the same time. I wasn’t as terrified by this as the first part, even though it turned out I really had no idea what was coming - I thought maybe something similar than part 1, but oh boy, this was not like that.

I really liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't understand a thing.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Very powerful, coherent writing, and storing plot. The action is much much too strong/extreme for my taste... But it's made effective and meaningful by the quality of the writing.

b737docb737docabout 2 years ago

I love your prose and adore your characters. Thanks for another terrific read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have done an incredible job of depicting an emotional intensity I am not sure my system is capable of comprehending but it is absolutely masterful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES