All Comments on 'My Blonde Goddess'

by LegendInMyOwnMind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Excellent Second Story

I enjoyed this one as much as your first story. Keep up the good work!

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, js

Well, so far this is getting better ratings than my first story by enough to get the coveted hot label. This started with an idea for the the female lead. Physically, Jodie is modeled on P!nk considerably upgraded. Her character is an intentionally larger than life version of a type of woman I find attractive IRL.

Her name is a shout out to Jodie Foster, who I have always admired as an actress and I had a bit of a crush of the kind yet can get on a celebrity back in the day. Ms. Foster is now out as a lesbian, and I once had the passing fantasy "would she go for me if I only did her woman-style?" (Is that a story idea?) Now run with that and make her namesake in the story bi rather than lesbian.

Bar't's name is humor, pure and simple, His character is fundamentally me, highly fictionalized. His physical attributes are made up, apart from stretching the, ah, point, which is alas IRL.

Fog43Fog43about 6 years ago
Great set up for a long story arc!

The possibilities for these two are endless. Please give us more! Five stars and the Big Red H for sure.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Fog43

I see you are an author who specializes in series. I look forward to reading your stories. Your opinion is particularly valuable to me, and I thank you for your hearty endorsement. I knew my first story has a one off. I had an inkling this story had potential for spinoffs.

Some possibilities:

1 .Near future SciFi involving Bart and Jodi--exploring new sex technologies, perhaps?..

2.Prequel with Bart or Jodie and previous lovers I already have some ideas started by backstory that I cut from the final submission.

3. Expanding on #2, Bart and Jodie swapping stories and discovering have had lovers in common, quite possible given Jodie's taste for .older men.

4. Some of the side characters have interesting stories that might be told. For example Cat (Jodie's mom) has an interesting story. Someday I hope to be good enough to write a believable female viewpoint character, I really would like to tell this story..

If you have specific story ideas you'd like to see, send me feedback, I'm quite open to ideas. Anyone who gives me a specific story idea that I use gets a based on credit in bold at the top.of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love You Both

Wonderful story of passion, intimacy, beautiful souls and hot sex. You would have me fall in love with both characters. I have read a lot of stories without ever commenting or without ever really feeling anything, this one is special ❣️Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous