My Blonde Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Freudian would probably blame that for my attraction to women, too. Bullshit, I knew I was bisexual when I was six, I didn't know the word "bisexual" and I didn't know what sex was, but I understood there was a special way of liking someone that most girls only felt for boys, but I felt it for girls too."

"Years later Mom explained everything to me. My mom is pretty much a lesbian, but some unusual circumstances caused her to honestly fall in love with Dad. He totally accepted her sexuality, and encouraged her to also have female lovers. I'd tell more, but it's her story to tell, not that she'd have any hesitation about telling you."

Now what is your next issue, Bart?"

I said, "I've been with over 200 women and 100 men. Looking back, I'd have to say I've been a slut."

Jodie said "yeah, slut like me. Your numbers are about what I guessed. My numbers aren't nearly so impressive—maybe a quarter of yours, what with me being only twenty-five and all, but they are in the same spirit, and maybe a third of them were women. This issue is no kind of problem for me. Next?"

"There probably isn't one: you already have a good general idea about the size of my cock, and if you needed a massive hunk of man-meat, you wouldn't be here. I've got five an a half inches. Is that going to satisfy you?"

Jodie smiled. and said "it will if you know how to use it, which I'll bet my last dollar you do. Guys with big dicks often don't put much effort into fucking, thinking just stretching my pussy will do the job all by itself. Besides, if I wake up one morning with an irresistible craving for a nine-inch nail in my twat, they do make them out of plastic. I must say, I've never had a man be so straightforward about this topic. I like that."

Jodie continued, "We can go to my place any time we want, but Janet was so sweet setting up some privacy for us. Lovebirds, huh? Hey, I kinda like the sound of that. How 'bout we stay a while and get to know each other better? I already know I don't want this to be FFF. I'm OK with FWB as long as the F is for real, and I'm really open to the possibility of more. I really want to straight-up fuck your brains out, and have you do unto me. Maybe I'll end up in love with you, too."

"Jodie, everything you said just pleases me no end, and I feel very much the same way about you, but I do have a question. I understand Friends With Benefits, but what's FFF? You must not be talking about a girl-on-girl-on-girl threesome."

"You've never heard that?" Jodie laughed, "I learned the expression from my mom's new lover, and she's ten years older than Mom. It means Find 'em, Fuck 'em, and Forget 'em. Lindsay told me she'd rather pour quick drying cement in her vagina than to FFF Cat. Mom's name is Catherine, and she goes by Cat. They got married two years ago and they're very happy together. I'd like you to meet them sometime, you'd like them."

"Jodie, I'm honored to not be on your FFF list, and I'd love to meet them. You'd like Arthur, too. He's like the father I never had. He's a smart, funny guy who's traveled a lot—he tells some great stories. He's 100% straight just like Mom was, but he had a lesbian sister who was his best friend until she killed herself over all the shit everybody including their parents gave her for being an 'abomination'. Ever since he escaped from home he's been a real crusader for gay rights."

"After his sister died, he came to hate his parents, especially his dad who was the main instigator of the abomination garbage. When he left home, he told his father the next time he would see the old man was when he pissed on his grave—and hand to God, he attended his father's funeral, unzipped his fly, took out his cock and literally pissed on the old man's grave in front of the whole fucking town."

"I'd really love to meet him, he was standing up for us in the bad old days. He also might be the only human being who can be more outrageous than I can."

"Bart, I thought that you most likely would be more than FFF the moment I laid eyes on you. When you first talked to me, I knew it for a natural fact. Not that I haven't done triple-F, I've done it pretty often: when I meet an available guy or gal where I feel physical attraction but not emotional connection, I'll still fuck them if they're a decent human being and OK with it being a one-time thing."

I said "what's going on here? I feel like I'm looking myself in a magic mirror that gender-swapped me and cut my age in half. That's just exactly how I am. I love sex, but I just can't stand being less than totally honest with someone I want to fuck, much less someone I love."

Jodie said, "I've gotta remember that gender-swapping magic mirror bit. It's funny, but it really gets the point across. I don't know what I like better, the fact you are so honest and shoot-from-the-hip direct, or the way you appreciate me being that way."

I said, "Jodie, I've never met anyone like you. I love that I'll never have to be on a guess about how you feel about me. Women are so full of bullshit and men too, just on average a different flavor. But that's simply no part of you."

Jodie said, "Why, thank you kindly,sir." doing a good impression of a stereotypical Southern Belle. "I've never been married. Have y'all?"

I answered "for two years, right after high school. Her name was Sally. She was my high school sweetheart and my prom date. Our first time was on prom night, which was my my first time of anything more sexual than a hand job with either gender. Sally had a reputation: she had the nickname 'Mustang Sally' because the boys liked to ride her."

"I didn't care about that, I figured it was good that at least one of us knew what we were doing, which she really did. Me, not so much, but I'm a quick study. She told me I had a natural talent. The sex was good the first time, and got better as Sally got more practice with my body and I got more practice in general. That turned out unlucky: we were young and stupid, and we thought we were in love."

"So we got married two months after graduation. Biggest damnfool mistake of my life. Sally was smoking hot and the best lover I've ever had from a purely technical perspective. She was also a possessive, suspicious, intolerant, vindictive bitch. But I didn't know that going into the relationship."

"Sally knew I had a thing for guys as well as girls. I was totally honest with her even before prom night. She figured she could fuck the taste for boys right out of me. I honestly wanted her to. But we know that's impossible. It infuriated her that she couldn't do it.

"I swore to forsake all others, and I did for as long as as our marriage lasted. It was fairly easy to give up other women, giving up men was much harder, but I did it. It wasn't the sex per se, Sally was taking good care of my body, but there's something about me that craves masculinity."

Sally didn't believe me, and she was constantly spying on me trying to catch me with a guy. She was always starting fights of the "if you really loved me, would give up men" variety. Then she started in criticizing everything about me, stuff that had nothing to do with sexuality. After eighteen months, I threw in the towel and filed for divorce, which of course takes time.

She ramped things up during the waiting period. I even tried to get a restraining order, but the judges here thirty years ago were very homophobic and I couldn't get one. She finally gave up when the divorce was final and we parted hating each other. I've never seen her since and I don't want to.

Jodie said "I'm sorry that you went through so much shit for a bitch like that. If I were to meet her, I wouldn't go after her Jim-style, it's too merciful. I'd tear her in half with my bare hands. It enrages me that anyone could treat you that way... If it would make you feel better, you're welcome to kiss me."

I spoke the single word "yes", and I reached for her and she reached for me at pretty much the same moment: our arms entwined, our lips met, and our tongues found each other. Our kiss started so tender it could break the heart of a stone statue. By the time we finished an hour or so later, our hands were exploring every part of each other's bodies, and it was hotter than the core of the sun.

I'd kissed three hundred women and men, and I'd never before experienced anything that could even dream of equaling it. By the grace of the Blonde Goddess, I have experienced it's equal many times since.

When the kiss finally ended, I said, "Wow...Best...Kiss...Ever. ."

Jodie answered, "can't say you're wrong, Bart, not that I want to."

She kissed me again and said "I live in apartment twelve in the building on the other side of this parking lot. Let's take a walk, then I'll knock that bitch Sally right out of the your top spot."

We left the coffee shop and walked across the parking lot arm-in-arm, pausing to kiss and caress a couple of times. We finally got to her apartment, went into the living room and sat down close to each other on the sofa.

Jodie said, "Bart, this weekend is just about us. We'll figure out the best way to deal with my need for women and your need for men and whatever else we may need to decide starting Monday or so. But for this weekend you are my one-and-only and I want to be yours, what do you say?"

"Jodie, for this weekend you are my one-and-only. I wish I were able to give you that a lot longer, if you'd be interested.

"It does look promising, Bart, the idea of loving you is looking better and better—that kiss was one for the record books. I really want more of that, and I don't think a weekend will be enough. You needing some dick now and again won't change that."

"I have a gift you might like. I saw you salivating over my tits as much as our friend Jimbo had, only difference is your looks made me want to cum and his made me want to puke. Now strip me to the waist and enjoy my 38D's any way you want for as long as you want. I'll strip you to the waist and get some of my own kind of enjoyment. That should be fun and it will get us hotter for the main event." She was speaking in a very directive just short of commanding tone, yet her words focused on giving me pleasure. I found this very exciting.

"Jodie, it really turns me on when you take charge like this. I adore strong women, and oh my God do you qualify. That thing you did to Jim actually scared me, but it also almost made cum to see a woman that powerful in action. I'd love to do exactly what you suggest" I said, reaching for her tank top.

I removed her top slowly savoring the moment. Then I tossed it on the floor and feasted my eyes on Jodie's chest. Her lacy black bra was so sheer that it provided no support at all, merely covering the lower half of her glorious globes and just barely covering her nipples. The bra highlighted her breasts more than it concealed them. I touched her surrounding chest muscles and saying they felt like steel cords would be an understatement, more like titanium. Support would start to be an issue for her in maybe 2040, if it ever did. I began removing her bra, also slowly, turning myself on even more.

While I was enjoying the view, Jodie painstakingly unbuttoned and removed my shirt and she feasted her eyes and her fingers on on my chest, appreciating my well toned muscles and playing with my sparse chest hairs, which are varying shades ranging from my youthful brown color to a silver matching the hair on my head.

Then just as I tossed her bra onto the pile, Jodie said. "lay back and enjoy the view while I ravage those cute man nubbins of yours."

I gladly complied, and Jodie lightly pinched my left nipple as she took my right into her mouth, letting me feel the barest touch of her teeth. I love having my nips get this kind of attention. I've had a fir number of gay guys who were into it. Jodie was one of the few woman I met who actively desired to do it for her own sake, not just accommodating my desire. I said, "Oh Jodie, that feels so good, but do it a bit harder. I enjoy a little pain. Please, lover?"

Jodie said "this time your wish is my command." She proceeded to work my nipples just enough harder to make me crazy: within a hairbreadth of too much pain, but never over that line. No one man or woman had ever has ever read my body as well.

Her loving assault or my nips was so intense that it made me aware of something that had felt before but hadn't really been conscious of: I feel feminine when certain things are done to my body, and perceive my partner as masculine. I decided this was something I important I wanted to discuss with Jodie—later. I put the self-analysis on hold and enjoyed the sensation.

I may have felt all girly, but my reaction was quintessentially masculine as my dick got harder for Jodie than it ever got for Sally thirty years ago! Impressive considering Sally had me doing a credible imitation of the Rock of Gibraltar back in the day.

After a good long while Jodie stopped and said it was her turn, so I went to work on her with considerable enthusiasm. He breasts were flawless and the same bronzed tone tone as the rest of her body above the waist, so at least half of my fantasy about her sunbathing practices was true. Her nipples and her areolas were on the generous side of average, and the lightest touch on her nips got them very hard. I teased her a bit, worshiping her boobs with my fingers and tongue, but intentionally leaving her beautiful nips alone except for just enough furtive touches to drive her insane.

Jodie pleaded with me to do her nipples the way she'd done mine. It took me more tries to learn exactly where the boundary was between "it hurts so good" and "stop it, that just hurts" than Jodie had needed on me, but it soon got it right and she moaned her enthusiasm. My God, in 200-odd tries I'd encountered some bigger breasts (not that many), but I'd never have experienced better ones.

I've also never been with any partner whose pleasure gave me as much pleasure as it does with Jodie, and knowing I'm satisfying my partner is my biggest turn on. After about the same amount of time as she spent on me, Jodie said "I need those magic fingers and that divine tongue of yours further south. Let's finish getting naked and move this into the bedroom."

Jodie stripped me first, quickly removing my slacks and my fire-engine red men's bikini briefs. She liked what she saw, and said "damn Bart, you've got one fine-looking dick. If it tastes even a third as good as it looks I'm just naturally gonna have to suck you dry this weekend. But I really want you in my pussy when you come for me the first time. Now feast your eyes on your next meal."

She undid her belt and I pulled off her jeans. She was wearing very skimpy black bikini briefs which only partway hid her bush. I removed them and got a view of some of God's best artwork. Her labia were red and swollen from the intensity of her desire, her pussy was open and inviting and so wet that her juices were starting to drip out.

Her lovely clitoris was peeking out from under its hood. Every bit of her was just perfect. To top it off, every hair of her well-manicured bush was platinum blonde! I'd seen blonde cunt hair many times before, but there's always at least a few stray black, brown, or red hairs. Also, I had been totally right about the absence of tan lines.

I was in awe. I've had damned good many times, but never perfect. I felt strangely like a virgin, experiencing perfection for the very first time. Damn, Jodie really was. a goddess and my body was dying to worship her. In all the time since, I've never lost that feeling—and I've never wanted to.

This awe didn't keep me from reacting quickly when she playfully took off running, trying to "escape" from my "sinister designs on her body". I took off right after her and caught her next to her queen-size bed. I lifted her off her feet and then ever so gently laid her on the bed with her legs spread wide.

"The Silver Fox would worship his beloved Blonde Goddess. How may I be of service?"

"Eat me until I can't stand waiting any more, then fuck me better than you've ever fucked a woman before" was her prompt reply.

"I never have fucked a perfect woman before. I'll have a lot more fun losing this cherry than I did losing my original cherry to Sally, and that's saying something. You are already so much better than her that I need a telescope just to see her in the rear-view mirror. When we're through, you'll leave the bitch stone cold dead in the dust."

I used inserted the middle finger of my left hand into her pussy as I greedily licked her labia I got it well lubricated with her sweet juices, then I withdrew it and replaced it with two fingers of my right hand. Then I began gently licking her clit, causing her to moan some more. My index finger stoked her G-spot as my middle finger went deep. My licking increased in intensity, and I tried gently sucking her clit. She urged me to continue, saying she was getting close. Then I stuck my carefully lubricated left middle finger into her sweet ass. I started gently then went deeper. I found a particularly sensitive spot and stroked it.

Jodie gasped "Oh God Bart, I'm cumming .... Her body shook with a powerful orgasm, and my face was drenched in girl cum. I licked up all of it I could, God it tasted so good! Then she greedily licked her own juices off the areas I couldn't reach. That was so hot. People don't usually share notes about this, so for all I knew I was unique—I love the taste of my own cum. Jodie loves hers. The magic mirror strikes again.

"I want more of that later, Bart, but I need you inside me now. You made me cum so hard that I'm ready sooner than I expected to be. Thank you, lover, now please flood my pussy with your cum."

"Jodie, I've learned just a little in thirty years, and you deserve my very best. I'm glad I pleased you so much. I'm going to fuck you better than I've ever fucked any woman before."

At that point I entered her for the first time. I won't ever forget how I felt I that moment. It was hotter than the goddamn Big Bang, but so supremely right that it was felt downright holy. I'll remember that feeling at least a million years after the day I die.

The fit was nice and snug, yet she'd experience much bigger much dicks than mine. None of them had stretched her out of shape. Those titanium muscles of hers were showing off to good advantage.

I explored the inside of her pussy with my cock, seeking out and finding her most sensitive spots, while making sure to always stimulate her clit, supplementing as needed with my fingers.

Jodie was moaning and gasped, "oh yeah, that's the spot, oh that feels so good ... OH MY GOD!!!!!! Her first orgasm went off like a 50-megaton nuke. I manged to hold back my own cum as her pussy milked my dick. I was dying to flood her with my load, but even more than that, I wanted to pleasure her as much as I possibly could. I slowed down my stroke and let her catch her breath, then I started working on her orgasm number two. She came a second time and then a third, stronger each time.

"Bart, I can't take any more. Make me cum one last time and cum with me." You better believe I did. Her fourth orgasm hit like a supernova and I simultaneously shot long ropes of cum deep into her cunt.

I pulled out and we lay in each other's arms and gently kissed, then yet another orgasm ripped through Jodie's body as the left over energy from her previous ones released.

Jodie said, "I've never experienced that before! It felt really good, maybe as strong as the one when you ate me. My mom calls them aftershocks. She gets them with Lindsay and she used to with my dad, maybe a quarter of the time when the sex is particularly good. Damn, 'like mother, like daughter' never felt so good."