My Blonde Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, if being bi really gets me sent to hell like those bible-bangers preach, at least I got to see heaven.

"My God, Jodie, I knew you were beautiful but I can't believe my own eyes—to call you perfect would be damning you with faint praise. I don't deserve you, but I'm going to grab onto you with both of my greedy hands, so help me God."

"That's more than fine with me, as long as you don't forget to use your greedy tongue and greedy cock too. I don't care that I've cum twenty times, when we get back here tonight, I want you to fuck the living shit outta me."

"I'd love nothing better, my Goddess." Our reservation was for 8:15, so we had a bit of time. We cruised around the Gaslamp Quarter checking out the sights and watching the people. Typical Saturday night, all the beautiful people were out, I enjoyed the sight, though I enjoyed the sight of Jodie sitting next to me far more. She got hungry-eyed looks from several men and one or two women, so I was not alone in that.

We got to Donovan's and I left the car with the valet. When we got inside, My friend the manager met us at the front of the restaurant and lead us to our table. He said, "so you're the young lady Bart was telling me about, he didn't do justice to you."

Jodie answered, "I'm Jodie, and I thank you for you kind words. In fairness to Bart, he hadn't seen me in this outfit yet when he talked to you."

"I'm Geoffrey. I'm very pleased to meet you. If I wasn't gay, I'd try to steal you from Bart. I'm tempted to anyway. For you, I think I'd switch teams."

I said, "back in the day, Geoffrey used to try to steal men from me. This in new."

We all had a good laugh. Geoffrey is much too gay to be actually interested, but he has a very strong aesthetic appreciation of beautiful women—and if Jodie in that dress doesn't qualify, no woman ever born does.

Jodie wasn't lying about her desire for serious meat. She ordered the largest filet and devoured it with ,just a little steak sauce. I went for a smaller peppercorn fillet with shrimp scampi. We had cocktails with dinner and coffee after. We talked until midnight, just enjoying each other's company and enjoying the jealousy of other patrons, to be honest.

We didn't get the car right away. It was a nice warm night, so we walked arm-in-arm and explored

the Quarter for a while. Yes, her leg muscles are also titanium, and she has no problem walking in stilettos. I'm not 100% certain she couldn't run a 10K in them.

We got back to the car in about an hour and a half, and headed for her place. I said "Thank you for this evening. I had a wonderful time with you."

"Bart, I haven't enjoyed a date so much in ... my current incarnation. I just loved being an ultimate girly girl for you."

"You sure pulled that off right fine, Jodie. I still find it hard to believe how beautiful you are. Your soul is even more beautiful than your body, and my God that takes work. I don't know what I did to get on The Man Upstairs' good side, but I'm very grateful I did."

"There's something I've been meaning to mention to you, but I've been so busy enjoying you. When you did that wonderful stuff to my nipples, I felt really feminine, and you struck me as masculine. The feeling was a real turn on. I get a lesser version of that when you take charge. There's much more to what I feel about you—I totally love the way you rock girly girl! Your honesty and directness are neither masculine nor feminine, they're just human the way human was meant to be, and they turn me on something fierce. Are your feeling anything like that?"

Jodie thought a moment and said, "yeah, I can relate to that. I'm more in touch with the feeling masculine part. I can be a total guy sometimes and I like that about myself, especially since I can switch it on and off whenever I want to. That doesn't take away from how much I enjoy being a woman, it just adds something else to it. I did notice that I felt a bit like I was pleasuring a woman when I did your nipples. I wonder where these feelings might lead. It kinda excites me to think of being your man and you being my woman as well as the other way around."

"That excites me, too, Jodie. Maybe I'm less into the whole gender binary thing than I thought. I really hope we have a long time to explore this."

"We will, Bart. I already know that we're going to last a good while. I'd be far less surprised if we stayed together for life than if were broke up in a couple of weeks. Time will tell, but I have a good feeling about us."

"Well,I looking forward to finding out. Considering how awful my first love was, maybe God will let you be my last love. I can't think of anything in the universe that would please me more—because there's nothing whatsoever I want more."

"I'm not certain yet, Bart, but I feel that 'yes' is good deal more likely than 'no'. I honestly hope we do end up together for life—just because I can't swear to it today doesn't mean I won't in the fullness of time. For us, that's probably a week from Tuesday!"

"Take all the time you need. Two weeks from Thursday would be fine. We really are moving fast, and I so don't give a good God damn. Loving you feels more right than anything I've done in my five decades on the third rock from the sun. Your approval is all I need, and I'm pretty damn certain I have that.. If anybody else including the Devil himself has a problem, they're welcome to go fuck themselves."

"Speaking of fucking, Bart, we're home. Like usual, you've got me wetter than the Pacific Ocean. Will you undress me? I love the idea of you unwrapping me like a present: it so fits with the way you feel about me and I love that!"

We went to the bedroom and Jodie lay down on the bed. First, I removed her necklace, then her stilettos. I put the necklace on the nightstand and started a pile on the floor with her shoes. Proceeding carefully, I pulled her dress off off over her head. Her ensemble also included an emerald green bra just like the black one she wore last night. I removed it and tossed it in the pile with the dress.

Then I paused for a bit while I enjoyed her breasts the way she loves best. Then she removed my shirt and proceeded to return the favor. Now that I was in touch with the feelings it aroused, I leaned in to it, saying " Oh God, Joshua, I love it when you do that,it makes my pussy so wet for you."

Like I said, Jodie is quick on the uptake, and leaned right in with me. "I love pleasuring you, Barbara, it's making my dick so hard for you."

Lord God, I felt a femininity inside me like I never felt before, and the turn on was exquisite. I could tell "Joshua" was feeling the same way, by how hard she was breathing and how soaked her garter belt was with her juices.

We quickly removed each other's remaining clothing. Jodie said, "I'll be right back. I really need to fuck my woman right now, and I need to get something. She returned two minutes later, carrying a tube of anal lube and wearing a strap-on. Seven glorious inches, deeply veined, and wouldn't you know it, colored emerald green! I took it in my mouth and enjoyed sucking it for awhile. Then I lay face down on the bed and waited.

I thanked God for my gay experiences. I'd taken eight inches before without experiencing more pain than I could enjoy, this seven-incher would do fine. Jodie rubbed lube on the strap-on, and put some in my ass for good measure Then she turned my on my side and spooned me.

I totally lost myself in the role. For that shining eye-blink in cosmic time, I was Barbara, and Joshua was teasing my rosebud with the head of his cock! He entered me slowly, causing me a sharp pain for a moment, soon replaced by a duller, smaller ache that just added to my pleasure. He slowly gave me more until he had given me all of it. I said, "I'm ready, Josh" He began pumping me harder and faster, while his right hand lovingly tended my large clit.

My body exploded in the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. I flooded the bed with my girl cum. Joshua caught a big gob in his hand and licked some of it, then presented it to me and I licked it clean. He stoked me a few more times, and had his own powerful orgasm. I could feel the waves of pleasure passing through him time and time again. He slowly pulled his cock out of me.

I said "I love you, Joshua. He replied "I love you, Barbara" and we came back to ourselves, Bart and Jodie, a man and a woman in love. We just held each other and cried for two hours. It was not any kind of sadness at all, but a joy so achingly overwhelming that our hearts just couldn't contain it.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, and woke up simultaneously nine hours later. We made love again as Bart and Jodie, both cumming harder than any time before.

We went on that picnic we planned, and I was delighted to not only get to fuck her wonderful pussy, but her sweet ass too. I was so excited that I was able to get yet another erection quite easily and she gave me an incredible BJ. You better believe I tasted her sweet snatch a good deal more than once. Josh and Barb didn't come out to play at all, but their presence in our minds sharpened the intensity of everything we did, even non-sexual things like enjoying the food.

"Jodie, I understand now. For the first time in my life, I'm whole. I can forsake all others for you now, and that's what I want to do more than anything. Will you marry me?"

Jodie answered, "I rather expected you'd ask me that sooner or later. I expected to give the answer I 'm giving you now: yes, yes, ten thousand times yes! Let's meet at my place in seven days. In the meantime, I want you to fuck every man you can and be as certain as possible that you can and want to forsake all others. I'll do the same with women. We'll compare notes and see what's possible on the forsaking all others front. But we're going to plan a wedding one way or the other. The only thing that is subject to change is our vows. I'm never letting you go, Bart, whether I have to share you with men or not."

"I'm never letting you go either, Jodie. If you still need or want women, you shall have them. I'm looking forward to this week. Not for the sex, but for knowing once and for all who I really am. The most important part is that I'm the man who is in love with you—and tell Joshua that Barbara is really in love with him."

That week was an eye-opener. I had seven men in seven days, Jodie had managed to sneak in an eighth woman. We got together and compared notes, sharing our feelings about our experiences with total honesty. Yes, I enjoyed the experience. I had some tolerably good orgasms, in fact. But I felt completely empty, where being with Jodie made me full.

For me, the solution was obvious: I would forsake all others, not for Jodie's sake, but for my own. My heart soared into space somewhere past Jupiter at the joy of it. Then the magic mirror reflected me one more time, and I saw that Jodie's heart was in the selfsame place as mine—and my heart soared beyond the stars.

So we decided what we'd promise each other, and stated investigating venues for our wedding.

A couple of weeks later, Jodie showed me a copy of the monthly newsletter of the liberal church that hosted the singles group where we met. She had attend a couple of times and was on their mailing list. They were doing some serious "house cleaning." They had prided themselves on welcoming LGBT's as well as a diversity of religious viewpoints. The events of that night got back to them, especially Jodie's Hypocritical Homophobic Shits speech. This caused some serious self-examination that caused the the church to learn two things: they weren't as LGBT-friendly as they thought they were, and they wanted to change that. They started by disfellowshipping some of the more recalcitrant homophobes including our friend Jim. The church embarked on a program of membership education, LGBT outreach, and a reorganization of the singles' group into a place where people of all orientations could meet and mate while getting to know people of other orientations.

Jodie also showed me a letter from the pastor inviting her to speak to the singles' group Friday and the church Sunday, suggesting she bring me as well, if possible. I looked at her, she looked at me, and we said in unison "lets get married there!" We called on the pastor the next day. accepted her invitation to speak, and set a wedding date thirteen weeks and one day after the day we met.

It turned out to be a very big wedding. Between church members wanting to celebrate the marriage of the woman who helped the church become more true to what it wanted to be and our large collection of friends, including some of our respective ex lovers of both genders who were still friends, there must have been four hundred people.

Of course Arthur was there for me, and Cat for Jodie. Geoffrey was my best man, stepmom Lindsay was Jodie's matron of honor. Geoffrey gayed it up right proper with a florescent purple tux. My tux and Jodie's elegant gown were both emerald green.

We stood before the altar as the ceremony proceeded. The pastor blessed the rings we to exchange—simple gold bands at Jodie's insistence: she wanted to do something that expressed equality, and wasn't so gender-specific Though we didn't declare it publicly, Joshua and Barbara were getting married, too..

The pastor asked us to exchange the vows we had written and then place the rings on each other's fingers.

I began, "Jodie, I love you. I swear upon my life, my honor, and my immortal soul, to love and cherish you and you alone from this moment onward, until you release me, or death take me, or the world end."

Then Jodie spoke, "Bart, I love you. I swear upon my life, my honor, and my immortal soul, to love and cherish you and you alone from this moment onward, until you release me, or death take me, or the world end."

We placed the rings on each on each other's fingers, the pastor pronounced us married in the the name of God and the State of California, and she invited us to kiss. We kissed for a good long while, then went the reception in the church basement, and began our lives together.

That was October 15, 2016. Today (2-20-2018) we had visit with the OBGYN. Jodie is carrying fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. The pregnancy is going extremely well. This is yet another dream of mine made true by the grace of God and the Blonde Goddess.

I am one very happy, very lucky, very blessed Silver Fox.