My Blue Pill with Green Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, good point. YouTube it is!"

I searched out Witcher 3, said to be rife with scenes. I started one of the videos that said it contained all of the scenes while Jo decided to bear down on my L3 repeatedly with her fist. I reciprocated by tapping X in her crotch. Scene after scene unfolded. After the fourth one got going, Jo had enough.

"It's the same scene over and over again with slightly different looking women!"

"Yep!"

"You had me all ready for a porno and all I got was a quick pet."

"Aw, does kitty want more?"

"Yes! Kitty is hungry!"

"I can arrange that." I turned on the TV and went looking for something special on my laptop. When I found it I stood momentarily to retrieve the HDMI cable and threw it on the TV, sitting right back in the same place.

"What are we watching?"

"You wanted porn. I found porn. Feed kitty."

Always with the slapping. I hit play and we watched. She looked up at me and said, "Do you have a thing for redheads you old pervert?"

"Honestly, Miss Scarlet... yes!"

"Pause it."

I did. "Ok, what now?"

"Show me the folder."

"The folder?"

"Yeah. The one where this file is saved."

"What would that prove?"

"Go ahead and do it." So I did as asked. "I knew it! Even the folder is labeled 'Redheads'. You just want to add me to your collection!"

"Well, if you'd consent to me getting out a camera -- that could be arranged! Oof! Stop hitting me!"

"Stop giving me reasons to hit you! Is this why you picked me as your roommate?"

"You know full well that I didn't meet you until the day I offered you the room. Red hair was just icing on the creepy old man's cake."

"I thought you were a dirty old man."

"With the porn I thought I'd upgrade it to creepy. Ow! Seriously though, I've always had a thing for redheads."

"I see your thing and how many redheads have had your thing?"

"Honestly? A grand total of... you. A fantasy come true."

She reached over to kiss me. "How did this obsession start?"

"It's not an obsession. I have plenty of other folders full of porn with all kinds of hair colors. Ow!! We have got to find a better outlet for your pent-up hostilities!"

"I can think of one. Start the crimson porn."

"Would you prefer something else?"

"I'm interested to see what your fantasy is."

"Come with me." We stood and I took her into the bathroom. "Look there."

She saw herself in the mirror and turned to kiss me. "I get it, but I want to see my competition." I started to open my mouth as if to say something. "And don't say I don't have any," she caught me. "I want to see who you've been looking at for who knows how long."

"Ok," I said lading her back to the living room.

"Did you pick one of your favorites?"

"Yes." We went back in and sat down. I hit play and nervously waited. Jo snuggled up close. It started as most any porno did, with scenes yet to come and cheesy music.

I moved to click forward in the timeline and she said, "Don't. I want to hear the cheese. Bawm-chick-a-wow-wow!"

The actual porn started with a story. Two young lovers meet and the guy has to go off to make his fortune at sea.

"This is Princess Bride!" Jo exclaimed.

"Honey, porn isn't in the business of making original blockbusters. It's a lot of rip offs."

Before Willy went off to sea, however, he bedded the young, redheaded Buttersquash and made passionate "true love" with her. All kinds of positions were tried before he filled her gash. Then there was a nice close up of her cream pie and her fingering cum into her mouth. They dressed and she begged him not to go, but he left.

"I don't remember that being in the original," Jo moaned pumping my shaft.

"Well, it's in the director's cut," I said fondling her boobs. Jo laughed.

Buttersquash and the near-impotent Prince Humperdont have at it. At first she was bored and wanted to get away but in time she really Humperdid.

"Grandma, Grandma... wait. That's not how it happened!" a guy in his 20s said, covered by a sheet from the waist down and possibly naked.

"Oh you're right, they don't do it at this time," said his strangely young-looking grandma in an old-sounding voice, dressed in a super-revealing teddy. "Are you sure you don't mind the loving parts?" she said rubbing his covered, but hard dick.

"I don't mind so much," the grandson said reaching out to fondle her breast and pulling her into a kiss.

Vicente bedded Ingrid Montega to recruit her services. Even Fizzypop got a taste of Ingrid after Vicente left. He was no giant until he dropped his pants! Jo's eyes popped seeing it! So did Ingrid's when he shoved it inside her. Her outdoor shower scene to wash the prodigious amount of cum off of her body had me reaching between Jo's legs to find her incredibly wet.

Willy had the life sucked out of him by an elaborate machine attached to his penis, having an orgasm intense enough to literally blow his mind!

Jo climbed aboard me to ride me reverse cowgirl, her attention still on the screen.

The young witch and warlock perform a show that magically brings Willy back to life; complete with chocolate drizzled all over their bodies. Part of the magic was her sword swallowing skills in first one, and then the other hole. Ingrid tries to further revive Willy by sucking off his chocolate covered willy.

Buttersquash brings Willy back to life in Humperdont's bed with him watching. Fizzypop and Ingrid are also showing Humperdont what he can't get. Of course Humperdont tries to masturbate but can't even get it up! They switch partners, still leaving Humperdont in the lurch.

Buttersquash and Ingrid ride off sidesaddle and naked on Willy and Fizzypop's horses respectively.

Jo started moaning hard in the final climax of the movie, only to start the first one of her own. She shook and got up facing me, taking her place back on top of me. I thought she was going to devour me the way she was kissing me!

"I'm so hot right now!" Jo said, rising up and down over and over again. I was joining her at every stroke I could, getting closer and closer to crescendo along with her.

She started screaming and threw her head back, slamming down on me and gripping me in such a way that it threw me over the edge violently! I grabbed her tits and squeezed, making her scream louder. She fell forward onto me, breathing really hard.

After she calmed down some she said, "We'll have to do that again. Whew!"

"Are you saying that you need plenty of external stimuli to get you hot for me?" I cringed for the expected onslaught which surprisingly didn't come.

"Silly. Aren't you the pervert who has this stash of smut?" She stuck her tongue out. "We've got a lot of time to try lots of new things. All I really need, though, is you!" She moved her head so that we could kiss with whatever energy we had left.

"I'd carry you to bed but I think that a mutual propping system might be in order."

"I think you might be right. Soon enough. Just stay here for now."

"Well I think we might be having a little puddle problem soon..."

Sure enough I was leaking out of her. She reached down behind her and scooped it up. "Want to try?"

"Myself? I don't think..." she smeared some on my lips to silence me. Then she put her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean, going back for more. I hesitantly licked my lips and wasn't disgusted. She had a big scoop this time and put it in her mouth. Instantly she dove in for a kiss, using her tongue to swap it between us. It was a little kinky but not without its benefits.

Our swapping complete she hesitantly got up and grabbed her pussy to keep from dripping all over. I followed her to the bathroom, both of us on teetering legs. She didn't grab a towel, just used her fingers to clean as much as she could out of her and lapped it up. Sexy! I did however grab a towel and started to clean myself and then her when she'd drank enough.

"More water bill woes, I'm afraid. Ah well," I tossed the towel over my shoulder, "all in the pursuit of passion!" I gave her a kiss and went to my bathroom to get ready for bed and leave her to her own ritual.

"Kind of a shame", she said from her bathroom.

"What's that?"

"A whole bed going to waste in the other room." Not her room but the other room.

"Are you presuming to say that you've moved in to mine, young lady?" I said walking out into the hallway.

She came out of her bathroom. "Why yes, old man. I think I am! You don't want me spending my nights in my little old bedroom, do you?" She batted her eyes innocently.

"Well, I think that to keep up appearances maybe you should," I deadpanned, leaning down slightly to give her a kiss. "Oh, and I guess that means, since you'll be taking up 2/3 of the bedroom space, that you would be willing to pay more rent?" I cocked an eyebrow. "Good night," I said gesturing toward her room and started walking toward mine.

"Um, that's not what I meant!" She stopped and stared at me.

I got to my door and turned around. "I've got land in the Ozarks to sell you as well. It's only a little swampy."

"Oh you!" She raised her hand as if to hit me and started running after me. I ran the short distance to... our bed. I fell onto it turning mid air onto my back and put my hands up to brace myself against the oncoming barrage. She flew in after me and I caught her arms.

"What did I tell you about the hitting?"

"You told me to keep doing it when you're being sassy!"

"Selective and creative hearing. That'll be a problem..."

She was trying to get free but I just held on, moving up to kiss her. "No you don't you brat! You leave m..." I reached the target and muffled her protests. She melted and stopped struggling, instead trying to reach down to hold me. I let go. Slap, slap, slap!

"OH! OW! I'm the brat? Pot, kettle, black!"

"Very pale ginger, actually!" Tongue stuck out.

"Ginger, good. I'm not sure which Castaway that makes me."

"None. Those guys should have had tried to repopulate the world! We would have been running around naked all the time on that island!"

"I don't think TV back then could have handled it. Remember that married couples slept in separate twin beds back then."

"Oh, yeah. What stupidity were they peddling?"

"I don't know." I kissed her. "Need to get ready for bed. I have an early day and if I want to take off on Friday I'll need to work extra the rest of the week. I'd rather save the vacation for a longer trip."

"A trip? Well now, that sounds like fun!"

"We can talk about that some other time." Kiss. "Seriously though." Kiss.

Jo rolled over and stood up. I also stood and went to the bathroom. Jo followed me and went to the toilet, sitting down. "I couldn't make it to the other bathroom," she chuckled.

"20 extra feet?"

"That's right!" Sounds of urination struck the water in the bowl. I started brushing my teeth and felt the pangs of my bladder as well. She finished and cleaned herself off.

Jo moved behind me and put one arm around my mid section and the other around my right shoulder, holding me from the back while pressing her body into me. "You look sexy brushing your teeth."

"There's no way that's true!"

"Maybe not. But regardless, you look sexy."

"Old and mostly out of shape? Compared to a nubile redhead? I think the word sexy applies to one of us at least..."

"You put yourself down, stop that! Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder, and my eyes behold sexy!"

I blushed a bit. "You flatter me, princess. Thank you. Whether it goes without saying or not... ditto!"

"Oh, you're such a wordsmith!"

It was my turn to stick out my tongue. "Aren't you going to get ready for bed?"

"Soon enough."

"I have to pee."

She let go of me. "Go ahead."

Good thing I'm not pee shy. I went to sit down and she looked at me funny.

"You pee like a girl?"

"It's good enough for the likes of you! Besides, I've been a bachelor for a long time and there's one important lesson I've learned that's applicable to this situation."

"What's that?"

"Guys make an extreme mess and require a lot of extra cleaning when we stand! I'm too lazy to do that much work!"

"You have learned well, my master."

"The force flows through me, young padawan," I said as my stream started. Jo laughed. She finally went off to the other bathroom to get ready for bed. I finished and plopped down in bed. Soon enough she came into the room and we settled into our comfortable spoon -- skin to skin.

"I hope you don't mind if we don't fork. I only brought the spoon."

"Your silly puns!"

"You wince some, you laugh some."

She turned her head and kissed me. "Well those made me wince!" she laughed.

"Goodnight, Ginger."

"Goodnight, Mr. Howell."

"Oh crap! That means I'm cheating on Lovey!"

"Ginger had to get a little somethin' somethin' on that island! I won't tell the wife! And what better way than to cozy up to a millionaire!"

"It'll be our little secret." A couple of kisses and squeezes between us. "You're not saying you're a gold digger, are you?" I asked suddenly pulling my head back in mock disdain.

She luckily didn't jab me with her elbow. "Not on your life." She kissed me again and we did our best to fall asleep. It didn't work out that way since we had wound up a little since our last encounter in the living room.

"Gary?" she asked softly.

"Yeah babe?"

"I had a wonderful weekend getting to know you... better," she said with a squeeze of my rear.

"Oh, I think I can safely say that the same would be an understatement from me."

"We're definitely done playing boyfriend and girlfriend, right?"

"I think we got the part. The reviews are in and the critics love us!"

"Long-standing engagement on Broadway?"

"Uh, held over for another week with the option to renew."

"I can work with that." She kissed me.

Jo seemed a little eager to commit to a long-term relationship so soon, but it didn't seem obsessive... yet. Maybe she just was looking for something stable, something unlike what she experienced in her growing pains. I didn't want to discuss the finer points of the matter at that time.

We lay there for a bit. "Here's a question for you. What will your parents say about us?"

"Mom married Dad who's 23 years older than her. I think they'll be fine with us. Besides..." she hesitated.

"Besides... what?"

"Mom said you're good looking!"

I looked at her a little dumbstruck. "Does she already know about your feelings toward me?"

"Yeah. I'd discussed them with her. She told me to go where my heart leads me. Since it led me here, I'll take it as good advice!" She hugged my arms. I hugged her.

My dick was making another strong appearance and poked between her cheeks. She wiggled her rear and didn't help at all.

"Don't forget about Friday."

"I won't. Maybe I'll be sick that day. I never use my sick days."

"Then I'll nurse you back to health. Or drain your energy," she said with another sexy wiggle. "One of the two!"

"I'd bet on the latter."

She wiggled again. "Would you like your nurse to take care of that pesky growth?"

"If you try to cure me now we'll never sleep."

She rolled over and looked at me. "Or we'd wear each other out enough to be able to sleep," she said lifting and then lowering her leg to nestle our genitals together.

We kissed and made slow, passionate love. It was indeed enough to get us both tired enough to sleep. I just had to learn that I wouldn't get much anymore. Oh what torture!

~~~

I was right about the guys at work, or at least one of them. I arrived that Monday after my incredible weekend with Jo to find Ron waiting for me, ready to discuss what needed to be done. It's a tough job being a manager in IT, and it's great to have a right hand that works so well with me.

He saw me and knew right away. "Dude, something's up with you!"

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked playing dumb.

He was eyeing me. "You're smiling. You never come to work looking like that! What happened..." A smirk spread across his face like wildfire. "I got it!" he said snapping his fingers and pointing at me. "You got laid!"

It's true. I was pretty much all business at work. "I, uh..."

"Admit it!"

"Fine, you got me!" I know I smiled more.

There was the celebratory high five I told Jo about. "To look as happy as you are it must have been something good!"

"You could say that..." I looked at him as he gazed expectantly at me. I acquiesced, "It was my roommate."

"That hot young dish you told me about? Wooo! Way to go!" He reached up for a high 10. "How did you keep up with her?"

"I have no idea! She's going to drain me dry if we keep it up!"

"What a way to go, eh?"

"Absolutely! Speaking of her, would you like to take over for a day on Friday? Jo wants me to take the day off and I'm," I faked a cough, "starting to feel a little ill." I winked.

"YOU are taking a day off? This I gotta see!" We started walking toward my office. "You know I will, but I assume we'll be putting in more hours until then for you to make up for it?"

"You know me well, my man," I said patting my hand on his back.

~~~

I arrived home late that night very tired and ready for bed. I was just not sure that the bedding I had in mind was the one that Jo had in mind. I was hoping she'd be asleep and I wouldn't wake her, but that was not the case. I didn't even make it out of the car and she was beside it after the garage door had shut, naked as a lark! I had half a mind to hug her and open it again but at that time of night it wouldn't have worked well as retaliation.

"I'm so happy to see you!"

"It's only been since morning. You're acting like it's been a month!"

"It felt like it." She kissed me.

"How is your project coming along?" I wanted to calm it down.

"Done! I handed it in today." She was no procrastinator.

"Glad to hear it. Can we go inside?"

"Oh, yeah." We went inside and I grabbed a bite. Jo was hovering around me a lot as I went. "Are all your days this week going to be this long?"

"Well, to take Friday off I need to make sure most of the work is done. Ron can handle the rest. I told Ron I'd be sick on Friday. I'm all set, probably."

"Probably?"

"If an emergency happens I'll be stuck," I said shrugging.

Jo looked worried. "Stick your finger down your throat when you call in sick. They won't make you come in then!"

She was determined, I'll give her that. We chatted as I ate and got ready for bed. Strangely enough she didn't ask me to strip right away. After I came out of the bathroom she stopped me from removing my clothing. "Let me do that," was all she said. Nope! No sleep for me!

It was very nice having her strip me bare. She felt my skin and peeled my clothing from me as she went. Of course she dragged her tits across me as much as she could, too! By the time she had me in the buff, she decided to cover a part of me back up with her mouth.

Jo got me ready for her instead of sleep and pushed me back onto the bed. She mounted me and lay down so that we could kiss while she worked her magic. It was nice, slow, and sensual. When she finally sat up and finished us both off, I was grateful for the release and sleep as we held each other until morning.

It was pretty much the same the next day. I was planning on putting in 50+ hours that week in just 4 days. When Wednesday rolled around I had to beg for sleep and no fun. Jo pouted but relented. Thursday was no different. I was used to long days, but the first two days being extra long at home tired me out.

Friday I woke up late because I needed some sleep. Ron already knew the plan so I didn't have to actually call in. He would call me if there was a problem, but with him I expected none.

Jo surprised me and wasn't in bed when I woke. It was very odd since she had the day off and wanted me to take it as well. I arose and went to the bathroom. Then I went searching for Jo but she was nowhere to be found. I finally called out for her.