My Blue Pill with Green Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're up here every other weekend. Since Dad retired sometimes they spend more time up here." I suddenly became worried and it showed on my face. "Don't worry. They were up last weekend." Relief.

We sat down to eat and I popped the... plastic top on the bubbly juice. Jo even found wine flutes. We dished out the food and started eating. The steak was a little more done than I'd hoped but luckily the foil kept it moist enough. The potatoes were, well, potatoes. The carrots, however, were wonderful! "What did you do to the carrots? They're really good!"

"A recipe I found online. Boil then add butter, brown sugar, rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic. It sounded good so I gave it a shot."

"Your instincts were spot on."

We sat in silence eating for a bit. She broke it by saying, "Were you really upset about my exhibitionism in the car and getting you involved?"

I wasn't expecting it and had to think a little. "At first I was. I mean, we were out in public and bad or legal things can happen when you do that. Plus I was a little jealous that you wanted so many people to see your show."

"I didn't think it'd bother you that much."

"It did at first. But it is your body and you have the right to do with it as you please."

She didn't look like she understood me and was thinking hard. "Guys in my past either were so possessive that they didn't want me showing more skin than my eyes or made me put myself on display on demand. I'm confused that you aren't either way."

"You did say you wanted a guy that didn't think of you as property, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Then whether I'm uncomfortable with it or not, it was your choice. As long as you aren't fucking other guys who am I to argue?"

Her body shook. "No, I'm a monogamous gal now. No worries there." I really have to learn what triggers her bad memories.

We finished eating and Jo served the pie. It was very good for being from a box. When I was half way through I raised my head to take a bite and got a hand full all over my face. "Hey! What..." She was crawling into my lap to eat the rest of her pie from my face. She licked all over trying her best to clean me.

When she was just about finished I grabbed some of mine and spread it all over her boobs. She was straddling me and I had a decent angle to do some of my own cleaning. From one ta to the other ta I sucked and licked my dessert, triple checking to make sure everything was clean. Half way through Jo decided to take advantage of our position and pushed me inside her. She was grinding away on me as I finished cleaning her up.

I looked at the clock and realized we didn't have much time. "Baby, let's take this outside and watch the sunset."

She got up off of me and led me to the double lounger. I sat down and so did she, reverse cowgirl. We watched he sunset while we humped away. I don't know which sight was more beautiful!

I looked over and saw my phone. I didn't even remember bringing it out there but I hatched a thought. I picked it up and quickly turned off the sound and opened the camera app. I held it at arms length and snapped a couple of times. I looked and they were badly framed. So I held it out and snapped away turning the camera a little each time. I flicked through and saw that some had turned out beautifully. Jo hadn't noticed one bit of it. I kept the phone handy.

Jo was enjoying herself and was speeding up. Her breathing was getting more rapid and I could tell she was getting closer. I snapped a few more pictures of her rising up and down on me, this time being able to see because they were close ups. I started bucking my hips into her to give her more penetration and she really started going! She grabbed her own tits and started yelling out. I hadn't even realized she was quiet up until that point. I hit video just in time to catch it all.

She leaned back onto me and saw the phone pointed at her. Her eyes widened. "You didn't!?"

"I did. I hope that's ok. You were incredibly beautiful against the sunset!"

Embarrassment spread across her skin. "You won't ever share them, will you?"

"Let me get this straight. You displayed yourself to countless people today but you're worried about photos? You realize that some of the people on the road probably snapped some themselves."

She thought about it. "You're right. But still, I know about these."

"I have no intention of ever making them public," I said raising a hand in a peace symbol thinking that it was scout's honor.

She reached back and kissed me. "It is beautiful, isn't it?"

I just looked at her. "Yes." More kissing ensued.

She stood and said, "Scoot down." I did and she laid herself on top of me joining us at the hips yet again. We started a nice, slow rhythm but the night air was rapidly cooling in the darkness. She sat up and said, "This is nice. No rushing. No distractions." She shook. "But I'm getting cold. Go in and start a fire and join me back out here." She rose and went to the side of the deck with the hot tub. Hot tub? I didn't see that earlier. I guess I shouldn't put "good at noticing stuff" on my résumé.

I went inside to the fireplace and saw that it was already stocked with wood and kindling. I lit it and watched the dry kindling catch fire. 15 minutes went by and it was getting nice and hot and there was no smoke building up.

Jo had come inside to sit by me and get warm. "Nice fire."

"All I did was open the damper and light the match. Everything was ready to go."

"Mom and Dad don't like to clean and build it when they want a fire. They like it always ready to go the next time." We stared into it for a bit. "Come on." She stood and held out her hands. I rose and she led me to the tub.

It was a very nice tub with a ridge around it wide enough to sit on. Jo got in and sank down into the water. I went in after her but she stopped me and had me sit on the edge. It was the perfect vantage for the obvious job, which she took to with gusto. I enjoyed it but I didn't really want this to likely be my last climax of the day. After a while she raised her head and reached up for me, having caught on.

To tell the truth, it was nice to just sit in the tub and hold each other. We looked at the moonless sky. "Getting away from the city is nice. The sky is so much clearer out here. I forgot how many stars there are up there," I said.

"One of the many perks of this place."

"How many guys have you taken up here?" Why was I asking that?

She looked up at me. "One. You."

"Really?"

"I never brought anyone up here in high school. My parents wouldn't have allowed it. Then I was high for 5 years; I didn't care. Then I got sober and didn't have an intimate date. So, yes really."

"Well, a luscious gal like you doesn't need a romantic place like this to get a guy hot for you. This pales in comparison to you." I gave her a kiss and she gave back.

We broke away stared into the sky again. My curiosity demanded an inappropriate moment yet again. "I have to ask. I don't want to break the mood but... how many guys had you been with before me?" She looked up at me and then pushed away. "I didn't mean..."

"I don't want to say. I'm ashamed..."

"Jo, it's just a number. It won't hurt me either way."

"One."

"Jo..."

"One guy I truly love."

I moved closer to her and held her, missing the true point of her words. "Good answer." I kissed her cheek since she was still facing away from me. I just waited.

"28." She started crying.

I tried to turn her toward me but she wouldn't have it so I held her as we were with her still facing away from me. When she calmed down a little I said, "From what you told me of those years, I expected a lot more. I guess with your experience..." I purposely paused and waited for her to turn her head, "...you have a lot you can teach me."

She just looked at me in what looked like disbelief. "You're not mad?"

"About your past? I thought we covered that last week." She looked like she wanted more; one word more. "No." She turned to me and grabbed me tight, burying her head in my shoulder. I heard her mumble something. "What was that?"

"I love you."

There it was; the three little words that spoke more than any others. She admitted that she had growing feelings to me and had more time to mean those words. I admitted to her that I suppressed my feelings for a roommate until last week.

This was a little fast for me. I didn't know what to say. Apparently I was taking too long to say anything because Jo started to cry. I tried to lift her face but she wouldn't budge.

"Jo, please look at me." I waited. "Please?" She finally looked up slowly, but couldn't look me in the eye. "I am not saying I don't love you. Please believe that. I only discovered what we could be a week ago and don't want to rush into it. I love being with you. I love loving you. I feel very deeply and would do anything for you. I am just not ready to call it love. Give me time?"

She stared at me with teary eyes. I had no idea how she was going to take it. If I'd said nothing it would have been an admission of rejection and I didn't want that. If I'd said the words she longed to hear it wouldn't have been true, at least at the moment. Finally she spoke. "All the time you need." She smiled weakly and gave me a kiss before moving back to hold me.

I felt a little more at ease. I knew she was moving fast but she was willing to slow down for my sake. "Jo, have you never had a serious relationship before?"

She hesitated before she spoke. "I never actually dated in high school. After that I had plenty of fuck buddies. Not one-night stands but repeated meaningless encounters with some of the same guys. There were three guys I lived with for a while. All of them treated me like property and that's what I thought a relationship was like. They kept me high and I let them dominate me.

"Pete was the closest. He could show me tenderness once in a while but he obviously was mostly a jerk. You're the first to treat me like this."

"Let me get this straight. You had 25 guys that were obsessed enough with you that they would have you any time you pleased?" She looked worried at that. "Wow! You have quite a power over men!"

"But the only ones to be with me for any period of time had power over me."

"True." I thought for a moment. "Then take us. Did I jump your bones right away? Did you mine? Or did we build feelings for each other in our own ways before taking us to this point?"

She thought. "We took time."

"Then you learned what you didn't want and changed things for the better." She smiled a bit. "But... how do I say this?" I took a moment to prepare my words. She looked at me expectantly. "Are you sure you're not mistaking how I treat you as love? I mean I'm the first guy to treat you like a human being and someone special. Are you sure it isn't love for that feeling that makes you think you're in love with me?" We looked at each other and I could see she was starting to tear up again.

"Did I ever tell you about my ex-wife?" She shook her head. "We met and after a couple of dates fell into bed. We instantly thought we were in love with each other. In a whirlwind we were getting ready to get married and then found out she was pregnant. We moved up the date and had a simple wedding.

"Our daughter was born and my ex started becoming very distant. We started fighting after the post-partum wore off and it was horrible. Four and a half years after we met she had divorce papers in front of me and said she never loved me. We didn't even fight over anything. She took her clothes and some other things and left. I signed the papers and after it was final she disappeared, leaving me with our daughter."

We looked at each other. It was strange seeing her so silent. "The point is that we didn't take the time to grow in love. We just rushed into it and crashed and burned."

"That's why you haven't dated much in the last 17 years?" she asked.

"Yeah. I didn't want to be with someone who'd mistreat my daughter. I was afraid of finding someone else who'd be a huge mistake." I stared at her. "I didn't want to love too fast and fall so hard again."

"How long did you date your ex-wife before getting engaged?"

"Three weeks."

Jo's eyes bugged out at that admission. "We've been getting to know each other for two and a half months. In a way we've been dating for much of that time," I looked at her questioningly, "whether you want to admit it or not. Movies, dinner, walks, working out, and lots of talking. That's something friends do and also people who are dating."

"True."

"You're right. Maybe I do love the way you treat me and the way I feel around you. But that doesn't mean I don't love you. I love you enough to wait for as long as it takes for you to feel it yourself, hopefully."

"No pressure?"

"None. Just don't expect me not to express what I feel in words."

"One request?" She nodded. "Just not every minute. It was wonderful hearing you say the words a moment ago and now realizing that you are willing to wait, but repeatedly saying them would feel like pressure."

She thought a moment. "That's more than fair."

"If I do express myself that way some day, then you can say it all you want as long as you mean it."

She reached up to kiss me. "Deal."

"When did the jets stop?"

"Quite a while ago. Want to go inside?"

We got out and dried off. There was a cabinet along the wall with towels in it. Her parents had everything perfectly set up in this place. "How do your parents afford this place?"

"Dad won some drawing years ago. This was one of his investments from it. He's done a lot of work on the place to make it this nice."

"If he sells it he'd make a fortune on this place!"

"He won't ever do it. He promised me that as long as I stay sober it will belong to me some day."

"Good reason to stay sober."

"It's one reason. The best reason is because I want to live on my own terms, not be controlled by drugs. Never again!"

"Well you proved today in the car that you definitely control yourself!" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Silly. Let's go sit in front of the fire."

We moved a covered mat onto the floor in front of the fireplace and grabbed some pillows so that we could be in almost a reclining position. It was quite comfortable. Like I said, her parents thought of everything! I lay on my back and Jo curled up alongside me. We just lay there gently caressing each other and enjoying the flames.

"Gary, thanks for being honest with me."

"Absolutely. If this is going to work I hope you'll be honest with me as well."

"I think I can do that."

"I hope so. If we can be honest with each other, then we can work out our problems instead of our lies. We'd have a shot."

"Well then in all honesty I have to revise my number." She hesitated and looked at me. I gave her a questioning look. "I was with 28 guys. I'm mostly positive that's true. Don't look at me like that, I was high for a lot of years, remember?" I nodded. "But I've been intimate with 46 people besides you."

She was staring into my eyes waiting for the reaction. It dawned on me what she meant. "Oh, you mean..."

"Yes." My mind started imagining her in a Sapphic dalliance and I reacted as any guy would. She noticed. "I can see that you liked that revelation!"

"Um, I refuse to answer if it incriminates me."

She placed her hand around my penis. "You're already incriminated, bub."

"Guilty. What's my punishment?"

"You are sentenced to make love to a woman that adores you."

"Oh the humanity!" I said looking away and putting the back of my right hand against my forehead.

She got on top of me and we slowly made love in that idyllic cabin in front of the romantic flames, far from the cares of anyone else. We fell asleep soon after without getting up.

In the middle of the night I got up to go to the bathroom and realized the fire had died to embers. I found a blanket and put it over Jo before I relieved myself. I drank some water and returned to the floor with Jo, cuddling up behind her and falling back into a sound sleep.

I awoke to an empty mat and the smell of breakfast. I stretched and joined her in the kitchen. "Biscuits and gravy? Yum! When did you learn to cook?"

"The moment you stirred me up." She kissed me. "Could you cook the sausage?"

"My pleasure." I started stroking my dick.

"That's not what I meant!" She said laughing.

"Oh, yeah. I guess that might not have been innuendo." I got the apron I used the night before and put it on. Sausage on the stove top and nudity do not get along.

"You're not microwaving the sausage?"

"It dries out in the microwave if you overcook it even slightly. This is better."

I put the gravy in a pot and stirred it while cooking the sausage. It finished and I cut it up into little pieces, pouring the pile into the gravy. I added some black pepper and... perfect! The biscuits were almost done in the oven. I was glad her parents had mix instead of cans of ready-to-cook. Jo had mixed a pitcher of OJ. She got out plates and put the biscuits on them. Then I ladled the gravy on top. We went back to the mat to eat, feeding each other.

"Mmmm. This is really good!" she said.

"You've never had it before?"

"Nope. You talked about how much you liked it once and I wanted to do something special for you."

"When did I talk about biscuits and gravy?"

"In March."

"Quite a memory you have. I guess I shouldn't say anything around you I don't want you to know."

"Oh no you don't! I'm your girlfriend and you want to tell me everything!" she giggled.

"Even about my mistress? Woops!" She rightfully slapped me for that one.

"You belong to me and you love it!"

"I belong to me. The little head on the other hand has different thoughts!" I kissed her. She had a bite in her mouth and swapped it into mine, and I back into hers.

We finished eating and cleaned up, putting away all of the items we got out the night before. I tended the embers in the fireplace to help them extinguish.

We were about finished when we heard it: a car! Jo and I looked at each other in shock.

"Oh shit, my parents!"

"Did you tell them about us yet?"

"No!"

2+2=4 and a lack of telling ones parents means them finding you naked together was a bad idea. But, is there ever a good time for parents to find their kid naked with a lover?

We flew to the bedroom and threw on our clothes from the drive up. I had no time to find underwear, and truthfully I assumed none were packed. I grabbed our bags and put them in the small bedroom. We ran out onto the deck and took separate chairs, doing our best to calm our breathing.

"Did you tell them you were coming up here this weekend?"

"No."

"Honey, where are you?" her Mom called from the door.

"Right here!" She called out bounding inside to hug her. "Daddy!" She gave him a big hug, too.

I stood up and walked in as well. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson."

They both looked at me a little shocked before looking back at Jo.

"Please, Joanne and Jonas," Jonas said. Everyone in the family is JoJo?

"Thank you. Nice to see you again."

"You too." Her dad walked over and shook my hand, leading me outside. He wasn't stupid and wasn't wasting any time. He shut the patio door behind us as we sat.

"What is going on here? Don't lie."

"Wouldn't you rather have this conversation with your daughter, sir?" I couldn't call him by his first name right then.

"My wife is having it right now with her. You speak." I hesitated. "Out with it!"

"Well, Jo and I are in a relationship."

"Is this why you let her move in with you? So you could bed her whenever you wanted?"

"No, sir. I had every intention of just being her friend. Last week Jo told me how she felt about me and I had to admit that I felt similarly."