My Bollywood Brother-in-law, Aditya

Story Info
Ananya’s sister Elena has a crush on her brother-in-law.
3.8k words
3.33
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers

As a young and beautiful 21-year-old, I have fantasized about many men, young and old, as any passionate young girl does. But never had I thought in my wildest dreams that one day I would be fantasizing about my brother-in-law. Moreover, that... my wildest fantasy would come true.

I study abroad at Oxford but I'm originally from Mumbai, India. More specifically, South Bombay aka. SoBo. Now I know what you're thinking. "She must be a rich spoilt brat." But that's just a stereotype of us SoBo kids. However, that might be true of my elder sister and cousin, Ananya and Alanna Panday respectively. They're both extremely attractive girls but they have brains the size of green peas.

Now it makes sense that Alanna married influencer/photographer, Ivor, as she herself became an influencer after graduating with a fashion degree from London. They both make a hot and romantic influencer couple. Ivor is a sweet and humble man unlike Alanna who only looks sweet and innocent on camera but irl she's a snooty bitch. But both have about the same IQ as pretty much the rest of my family barring Alanna's younger brother, Ahaan.

His IQ is immeasurable because it's below the Wechsler Intelligence Scale and the worse thing is, he's ugly as a toad. I really regret kissing him the summer before 11th grade for that stupid bet. It was the first time I tried alcohol and we were playing a spin-the-bottle drinking game with all our friends. It was my turn and I had to kiss whoever the bottle landed on or put $1,000 on the table.

Now I wasn't the kind of spoilt brat who wasted her parents' hard-earned money, you see? Especially when you have a stingy father like mine. The bottle landed on Ahaan and I had the misfortune of kissing my own first cousin. But I guess you just have to kiss some frogs before you find your Prince Charming.

We are three sisters. My elder sister is Ananya as I mentioned before. She's a 26-years-old Bollywood bimbo. I'm the middle sister, Elena; 21 years old and going to graduate college next year with Provost's scholarship and hopefully get the Rhodes fellowship too; the only person in the Panday family who inherited my paternal grandparents' high IQ. Our younger sister is Rysa who is 18 and currently studying music in NYC. She's the only person in this family who doesn't have a mean girl attitude and is sweet and humble besides Ivor, me and of course, one other person. She's a bit wannabe but I guess that's just every teenager trying to fit in and it's especially tough being a teen in our SoBo social circle. The popular kids will judge you for every little thing. They can be really nasty and I've witnessed it first hand as a child since my elder sister, Ananya, was one of them, but she's been humbled by the audience after her untalented, ignorant and snobby ass entered the tough world of Bollywood.

Now if you're a nepo baby, especially if you have really close connections with the King of Bollywood, Shah Ruth Khan, entering Bollywood is easy as peas so Ananya getting a grand film debut in a big fat Dharma Productions musical was no surprise to me. What actually baffled me (and continues to do so to this day!) was how she landed her then boyfriend and now husband, Aditya Roy Kapur.

I probably shouldn't say this about my brother-in-law but he is the biggest accomplishment of her life. I definitely agree with all the SoBo folks who keep saying how she won at life because she got to marry the talented and handsome heartthrob of Bollywood. Not just because he's built like an Indian Greek God (you know what I mean), but because he's exceptionally talented, charismatic and more importantly, a good human being. No, I don't mean the "nice guy" type. I mean he's actually a really good person. He's literally perfect in every way. He's attractive, 6 feet 3 inches, intelligent, talented, kind, humble, I could keep counting his pros forever. I mean you name a good quality and this guy has it! I would rate him one hundred out of ten!

Ever since I met him when I was a young teen, I started having a HUGE celebrity crush on him and I've always wanted a boyfriend like him. Now look at the odds. My elder sister got to marry him! I just don't understand why he would go for someone like her while he is-- well... HIM! He is also older and more experienced than her. They have an age gap of 12 years, to be more precise. Even though Ananya is my own sister and it's probably a bit mean to say this, I honestly never found her deserving of my brother-in-law, Aditya. He deserved someone well-spoken, intelligent, attractive, kind and humble just like himself. Also, why couldn't he go for someone his age anyway? At least she would've been more mature and satisfy him in ways my dumb sister never could. Alas, it is what it is.

My parents were extremely happy with their marriage though. Why wouldn't they be? They could only dream to have an ultra rich, successful and smart son-in-law like him. They treated him like Prince Charming anytime Di and Jiju (yes, that's what I have to call them ughhh! I personally prefer Bitch and Adiiiii) came over to visit us in SoBo. They wouldn't even let him lift a finger. My sister and brother-in-law settled in the US after marriage which is quite apt considering Aditya was always into American rock bands from the 80s and Ananya was always a wannabe Kardashian.

I shared a good bond with Aditya as any other sister-in-law and brother-in-law. I usually just bitched about my elder sister to him. Bless his kind heart for being able to forgive all the bitchy shit Ananya did during her high school years. He didn't know her back then obviously but I would still not be able to forgive the crap she did even though she's my blood sister. From bullying poor kids for not being able to afford fancy designer clothes, latest expensive tech and European vacations to using and throwing guys like tissue papers. She was a typical popular mean girl in high school. But anyway, Adi was always super nice to me and I admired him as any measly human admires the stars in the night sky that we feel like are just out of our reach but in reality are millions of light years away.

As much as I tried to ignore it, I always felt an attraction toward him. For obvious reasons, I tried my best to suppress my feelings and not let my mind wander. I tried to convince myself that I don't actually feel the way I do about him and it's just my cunning mind playing tricks on me. The human psyche can be pretty weird as I've studied in my Psychology classes. However, whenever Ananya and Aditya came over to visit us, one incident or another happened which made me more and more attracted to Aditya.

The first time something like that happened was before their wedding when they were still in Mumbai. They moved into their own apartment but visited my parents often. I could only visit during summer vacations and holidays since I went away for my freshman year of college at Oxford. So when I was visiting home during Spring break, which coincided with Holi, Aditya and Ananya were also visiting. In fact, even Alanna and Ivor, who live in LA, came over. The entire family gathered for the festival of colors. Now you're supposed to be playful on this holiday, naughty even, but I'm a bespectacled introverted nerd who had the least interest in being touched all over by so many people, family or stranger. However, I was forced to participate by my parents so I reluctantly threw on a white t-shirt and white shorts.

Alanna was wearing a really skimpy white skirt set and getting really inappropriately touchy with Ivor in front of everyone, rubbing the powdered colors on her shy boyfriend quite seductively. Then entered my elder sister and her boyfriend in full traditional Indian attire. Ananya wore a very revealing white salwar kameez and Aditya wore a white kurta pajama. Ananya's neckline was so deep that half her perky boobs were on display but she was pretty flat chested so it didn't look too inappropriate. The back of the kameez was also very deep cut, almost backless, with only two thin straps at the top holding the sleeveless kameez together.

First, all the family members applied a little bit of the powdered color on each other's cheeks but I didn't let anyone touch my face with the excuse of having allergies. I hated being touched. However, when it was Aditya's turn, I was actually eager to be colored by him.

"So you plan on keeping your clothes white, Elena?" he asked in his deep husky voice.

"Yeah, sorry, Adi, I'm allergic to the pigment. I'll just watch. You guys enjoy," I said awkwardly since I couldn't find an excuse for why only my brother-in-law specifically could touch my face.

"Come on. Not even a little dot? It's Holi!" he insisted.

"Ok fine, you can apply it anywhere on my clothes, but not on my skin," I said as I couldn't refuse his handsome face.

Aditya seemed to be thinking where he should apply it, checking out my body in the process which sent shivers down my spine. Finally, he decided to apply it on the collar of my V-neck t-shirt but right as he did, Ahaan shook my shoulders from behind while he was running away from Ivor who was chasing him with fistfuls of the colors. That made Aditya end up coloring my cleavage instead. His touch felt like lighting on my chest.

He instantly retracted his hand and frantically said, "I'm so sorry, Elena. I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, Adi. I know. That idiot Ahaan's always doing this shit," I reassured.

"I'll be right back," he said and dismissed himself.

As I was standing there processing what just happened, I saw him return to my sister and then them showering each other with the colors. I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart for the first time. As the day progressed, everyone got more and more drunk on bhaang, an Indian milky cold drink made of Marijuana. By the afternoon, the DJ rolled up the music and everyone started drunk-dancing to Bollywood songs. By that point, my sister's white kameez was covered in colors, but her boyfriend still wasn't done coloring her. It was his only excuse to do PDA afterall. They did look really hot applying the colors on each other and dancing sensually. Aditya was up against her back now and slow dancing while whispering something in her ears. Ananya suddenly turned toward me in a bolt of shock.

I thought he told her what had happened in the morning, but then they started telling everyone else. I was wondering why they'd do that and grew furious. Then I saw my family approaching me.

"You! How could you tell such a big lie?!" Ananya shouted at me.

"What? What are you talking about, Di?!" I asked in confusion.

"Just shut up! Aditya told us everything, you big fat liar!" My mom yelled next.

"What?! How's that a lie? I just didn't tell anyone," I explained before turning to Aditya. "And you! Why would you tell everyone something like that?! What is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

He started to explain himself, "I'm sorry, I--"

But then got cut off by my sister, "Hey, don't yell at my boyfriend when you're the one who has been lying all these years!"

"Wait, what?!" Then I got really confused and even angrier thinking he made up something defamatory about me. "What lie did you tell my sister, you sick pervert!" I shouted at Aditya.

"What?" He questioned in confusion.

"Hey, how dare you call my boyfriend a pervert?!" Ananya shouted.

"Look, I didn't do anything. This morning, he--" I was about to say but Aditya cut me off.

"Elena, I just told them that you're not allergic to the pigment in the powder," he explained before I ignorantly embarrassed myself.

"Oh," I let out and zoned out.

"What do you mean 'oh'?" My sister's screechy voice brought me back. "Why did you lie about it? And why the hell did you call my Adi a pervert?!"

"Is this the way to talk to your elders?" my mom scolded me. "Apologize to him right now."

"No, it's okay, Auntie. There's no need. She's a young girl and probably misunderstood what I said," Aditya defended me which I honestly felt grateful for.

"But why did you lie about your pigment allergy?" Ahaan poked.

"Because I don't like being touched by everyone, okay?" I replied in annoyance.

Alanna eyed the green pigment on my chest and said with a grin, "Maybe not everyone, but you do like being touched by someone."

I looked down and said, "Oh, this was an accident."

"Well, well, well, I think whoever committed that little 'accident' should give you a punishment that fits your crime too," Ahaan said slyly.

"What?!" I looked scandalized.

"He's right," my dad nodded.

Aditya stepped forward and I was apprehensive as to what he'd do. All sorts of crazy things ran on my mind. "What if he kisses me? Actually, I'll probably enjoy that. He seems like a good kisser in movies. Wait! What am I thinking?! He's my sister's boyfriend AND he's a lot older than me!"

As soon as my last thought finished, he picked me up by my waist and threw me into an inflatable pool of colored water. I couldn't see anything because my glasses got wet but I could hear the other guests around me in the pool laughing at me.

Then I heard my mom shout, "Somebody give her a towel!"

"It's okay, I got her," I heard Aditya reply and then a big splash in the pool.

I took off my glasses to wipe the frames but my vision got even worse.

Then I felt someone's arms around me. He said in a soothing voice, "Hey, it's me. I'm just gonna put my kurta on you, alright?"

"What?! Why?!" I yelled at Aditya for the second time that day.

Aditya didn't say anything but instead took my glasses and put them back on me a minute later. When I regained my vision, I looked at him and was blown away. His semi-wet curly hair was sticking to the smooth skin of his handsome face and he was shirtless. He looked even hotter when he was half naked and wet.

I controlled my wild thoughts and heard him say, "Look down, Elena."

I did so and saw my bright red bra with white polka dots showing right through my wet white t-shirt. I instantly cupped my boobs in embarrassment, trying to cover myself.

"Here, take my kurta," he said and dressed me in his colorful tunic which was bright white just this morning.

In the process, his hands touched my side boobs and my waist. Since I was well-endowed, unlike my sister, my chest was also touching his bare chest. Once I was appropriately covered, he helped me out of the pool, holding my hand.

Ananya rubbed my shoulders to ease my embarrassment saying, "It's okay, Lena! It's just like a bikini top anyway."

"You're the Bollywood bimbo who likes to prance around in skimpy bikinis, not me!" I muttered.

If it were any other time, Ananya would've started a big fight with me, but considering the circumstances, she let it slide. I must thank Aditya for this too. Ever since she started dating him, she has really grown as a person.

Ever since that incident, I started seeing Aditya in a different light. I felt more for him than just simple harmless attraction but I knew it was wrong to think of him like that, so I tried my best not to. However, those memories of him coloring my chest and touching me as he dressed me in his kurta just kept replaying on my mind over and and over again. I couldn't forget about him. I couldn't ignore the way he made me feel when he touched me, when he was so close to me. It was like torture. Girls my age masturbate to sleep fantasizing about either fucking him or being fucked by him, but I couldn't do that only because he was my stupid sister's boyfriend.

Another such incident occurred on Rysa's birthday. Obviously, my parents organized a big fat party like most SoBo rich people do and for some reason I got home late. My mom, aunt, and sisters all came to call me one by one after each minute but I had to shower and do my hair and makeup. I got really annoyed of having to open the door over and over again so I just left it open. My dress was padded so I wasn't wearing a bra and was completely topless. When I put it over my head, it was really tight fitting and got stuck. I struggled with it for a while but it would neither go up nor down. Then I heard the door creak and someone walk in but the footsteps turned right back around.

Thinking it was either my mom or sister, I called out, "Wait, don't go! My dress is stuck and I'm having trouble breathing too. Please help me before I pass out."

Hearing my call for help, the person waited a second before walking back toward me. They found a zip on the back and unzipped my dress. Then both of us pulled the dress down and they zipped up my dress again. There was another problem though. My glasses fell down in the whole process and I couldn't see anything, but without me saying anything, the person picked up my glasses from the floor and put it on me. However, upon regaining my vision, I wished that he hadn't.

I almost screamed when I saw Aditya standing in front of me.

"You?!" I exclaimed. "How could you?"

"But you're the one who said you were having trouble breathing. I was afraid you'd pass out if I didn't get you out of-- I mean into that dress!"

"You saw my boobs!" I panicked but I didn't know why. It didn't feel wrong and I wasn't feeling ashamed, but I guess I just had to pretend to be scandalized lest I admit my feelings for him. I had to show my will-be-brother-in-law that I had dignity.

"I'm sorry, Elena. It was getting really late for cake-cutting and your mom said only I could get you to go downstairs right away. I found your door unlocked so I just walked in. I had no idea you were changing. I'm so sorry," he apologized.

He sounded genuine so I let it slide but I couldn't get over the fact that my sister's boyfriend had seen me topless and in my panties. Not only that, he was also really close to me while I was half-naked. It was hard not to let my mind run wild.

Only one other incident like that happened before their wedding as far back as I can remember. It was on their Sangeet Night, a night of choreographed dance and champagne. For the final dance number of all the bridesmaids and groomsmen, we had to change into matching costumes. Basically, we were supposed to be the background dancers while the to-be-weds were the main characters. Ananya was wearing a red lehenga for the night but was supposed to change into a gold lehenga for the final act while I was wearing white and had to change into red. Ananya was quick in changing attires and told me I could use her room so I did.

However, due to all the electricity this whole wedding took up so far, or should I say wasted, the fuse went off and the fully illuminated house went completely dark in an instant. I heard my uncle in the courtyard shouting to turn the generator on.

I turned my phone's flashlight on, put AirPods in my ears and started listening to music to block out all the noise outside. However, right as I put my red blouse on, I felt someone grab my arms from behind and then slowly slide his hands over my waist to my bare midriff right above my belly button. He rested his chin on my shoulder and I could feel his warm breath fan over my neck. His hands slowly slid further up my waist until they were inside my blouse. I didn't even breathe and dared not to reveal my identity.

When he cupped my boobs, I felt him freeze for a moment before mauling them while whispering, "Did you get a little wedding makeover?"

His cologne was so addictive that I was left speechless and trying to sniff more of it with closed eyes, forgetting the fact that Aditya was hugging my bare back and fondling my breasts mistaking me for my elder sister. Getting back to my senses, I was about to correct him but he hushed me.

"Don't say a word, honey. Just feel the moment," he whispered, making my spine chill and knees wobble.

He then stepped back and hooked my blouse quite sensually. I could still feel his breath on my back as he slid his hands up my back to grab the strings to tie my blouse. He then placed a kiss on my bare back and I shivered.

Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers
12