My Bollywood Brother-in-law, Aditya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just about to turn around to let him know who I was, but he grabbed my arms to hold me in place. "Just stay like this. Not a word, Ms. Panday. Close your eyes and feel the magic," he whispered again in an almost lullaby voice and so I did.

I let him slide my hair aside and kiss my neck then my shoulder, savoring the feel of his soft lips on my supple skin.

But then the lights turned back on and now that he could see my figure more clearly, he realized I wasn't his fiancé. He stopped kissing my neck right away and I turned around awkwardly.

"Elena?!" He looked damn shocked and started to question, "Why didn't you--"

I cut him off claiming, "Don't blame me. I was trying to but you kept shutting me up!"

Before he could say anything else, I grabbed my dupatta from the bed and ran out of my sister's bedroom. Thankfully, he let it go and we never spoke about it again. However, the next incident which occurred after their wedding when they were visiting for Diwali broke the dam that held my attraction toward my brother-in-law under great pressure for so long.

To be continued...

12