My Bollywood Diaries - The 1990s Pt. 01

Story Info
I describe my experiences in Bollywood from the 1990s.
5.1k words
4.35
13.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lololover
Lololover
32 Followers

Note: This is a work of fiction. I've taken my inspiration from my favorite author who weaved true events in history with fiction, to create this story. Please treat it as a work of fiction featuring my favorite actresses and nothing more.

-------------------------------

The year was 1994. I was called in by David Dhawan to his office in the Bandra area of Mumbai. I drove my Maruti Esteem into the building's parking lot and walked up to the building's entrance. As I walked into his rather shabby office, I saw quite a few men and a couple of girls sitting in the waiting area. I walked upto the receptionist and asked her if I could meet him.

"David saab se milna tha. Unhone bulaaya tha," I said. (Wanted to meet David sir. He had asked me to meet him)"Baithiye. Aapke aage aur 3 log hain," the receptionist said looking at me and smiling.

I said there and looked around. The men were pot-bellied middle aged men whereas both the girls were pretty but badly dressed. Wannabe actresses it seemed. Mind you, this was the early 1990s, when most actresses or starlets had no stylists and no real idea of style.

As I waited outside, I began to think about what I wanted to tell David. I had known him for about half a decade and liked him and his jovial nature. In an industry of sleazebags, he was relatively clean. I mean relatively because he too had his flings but he never made the casting couch a mandatory clause when casting actresses, unlike most other directors I'd worked with.

His last few movies had done very well and he had become quite a well known director. "Shola Aur Shabnam" starring Govinda and the incredibly cute and fuckable Divya Bharati, had been a moderate hit. But "Bol Radha Bol" and "Aankhen" had been smash hits and he was really sought after once these movies were released.

I had worked with him on "Bol Radha Bol" since I was Juhi Chawla's agent. "Aankhen" was a movie where I had wanted him to cast the rather fresh-faced Raveena Tandon as one of the female leads but he had gone ahead and given that role to Ritu Shivpuri instead. I knew the exact reason why that had happened, but I wanted to bring it up in our discussion today to try and push Raveena's case.

How did I start my firm? Well, I was a Film & Television Institute (FTII) graduate and had gotten to know and become good friends with two of it's most famous alumni, Shabana Azmi and Om Puri who were well established in the art genre of Bollywood cinema. They were both over 2 decades older than I was but had kind of taken me under their wing, guiding me with my work. Being a tall, good looking guy, I was able to get breaks, but only in so called art movies. And the art movie and theater work didn't pay well.

It was on Om Puri's suggestion that I decided to try my hand behind the scenes rather than struggle as an actor. I wasn't a very eager actor and was more interested in the work that went on behind the camera. It helped that working behind the scenes helped me build contacts that helped land my first few contracts as an agent.

I had been a publicist and agent for a few of Bollywood's upcoming new actresses for about 5 years now. My top clients were Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla who constituted the bulk of my work and revenue, but I had worked with others in the past such as Kimi Katkar, Sonam, Moon Moon Sen and Dimple Kapadia.

Among these my favorite being Kimi Katkar, who I had been in a relationship with and truly adored! Kimi had taught me more about sex and different things to experiment with during sex than any of my other girlfriends or one night stands. She was a tigress in bed, with an incredible appetite for sex and that showed in her long list of boyfriends, who included some of the top names of Bollywood. Anyway, I'll reveal more about my relationship with Kimi some other time.

I had just recently signed up Karishma Kapoor and Raveena Tandon with my firm and was busy connecting with different directors and producers to try and find good work for them as well.

As I was thinking about what I needed to do to get Raveena the role, the receptionist called out to me, "Aapko andar bulaya hain." (You've been called inside)

I walked into the modest office and found David with his secretary inside. She was a pleasant looking young woman who smiled as she recognized me.

"How are you doing, Ms. Chopra?" I inquired.

"I'm doing well, thank you Kartik Sir." she said and then turned to David and asked "Shall I leave?"

"Haan, ok. Baad mae call karunga," David said to her and winked. I caught the drift and took a seat in front of David.

"David saab, I heard about the new movie you're planning to cast for," I said politely. Adding "saab" was essential in an industry of fragile egos. People took offense if they felt they weren't given enough respect, whether they deserved it or not was another matter.

"Kartik, I don't want to work with Juhi again. I mean, not that I don't like her. She's pretty, a good actress, dedicated and all that, but she's simply doing too many movies of late. Bahot zyaada exposure ho gaya hain uske face ka." (She's been seen too much of late)

"Yes David saab, that's true. She's been extremely busy last year, with what, something like 8 movies on the floor. It's been hard work for me managing her dates, handling all of her appointments and all that. And I'm not here to try and get Juhi into this movie."

"Then you're here for Madhuri I guess. Yaar, she's too big a star already. My budget will get stretched getting her. Plus, I've already decided on the main hero and it's Govinda. Madhuri won't work with Govinda now that she's become a star."

"No sir, she's not got any dates for this year anyway. 'Beta' was such a big hit last year, after that there's been a flood of offers. She's now working on 'Khal Nayak'. Subhash Ghai's movie. You must've heard of it."

"Haan, of course I have. That Subhash. Saala tharki aadmi hain," he hissed. (That Subhash Ghai is a really lewd guy)

"Aapko toh pata hi hain sir," I replied (You already know that sir)

"Madhuri ko compromise karna pada?" David asked.

"David saab, I'm her agent. Ab kya batau aapko?" (What can I say?) I responded.

The truth was that Madhuri was left with no option but to sleep with Subhash Ghai to get that role. That was how this industry worked. Even an established actress like Madhuri, with multiple big hits but no big family name, had to sleep with industry bosses and directors to get plum roles like hers in Khal Nayak. Once she had read the script, she insisted she wanted the role, even if it meant that she had to sleep with Subhash Ghai to get it.

"Batao bhai, sona pada usse?" David insisted. (Tell me, did she have to sleep with him?)

"Hmm. Contract would not be signed without that. Madhuri only spent one night with him at his farmhouse. But Ramya Krishnan ko toh ek poora mahina uske farmhouse pe rakha tha." I replied.

"Ek mahina!? Ramya ko? Sahi maal hain yaar woh!" David was shocked. (One month?! She's one hot babe!)

"Yes. At his Lonavala farmhouse. She described what he did to her, to me. Bada hi pervert hain," I replied.

Ramya Krishnan was this really attractive South Indian star. A Tamil Brahmin girl, but her attitude was nothing like any other Tamil Brahmin I knew and I knew quite a few. No real airs, loud mouthed and pretty open. She had this really curvy body that many men I knew lusted after. Before I actually met her, I had heard a rumor that she was quite promiscuous and was the mistress of some big shot Telugu movie producer. Once I got to know her well, I discovered that to be true and ended up having sex with her on 3 occasions when she was trying to make a move into Bollywood. But I'll reveal more about my adventures with Ramya some other time maybe.

"Hmm. Accha Madhuri se kya kya karvaya usne?" David persisted. Clearly he was interested in Madhuri and I don't blame him! Who wouldn't be? She was incredibly beautiful, with a body like a ripe juicy plum. But I didn't want to drag this on too much longer.

"Normal sex, David saab. She didn't agree to his other requests."

"Saala lucky bastard. His budget was big enough that he could get her. That Mukta Arts banner really attracts top talent." David said ruefully.

"Anyway, I have these 2 other actresses I'd like you to screen test. They're not big stars, but have great screen presence, dance really well and will be perfect for your next movie." I replied, moving the conversation to the point I wanted to discuss.

"Freshers? Nahi yaar, I cannot get brand new faces. Govinda won't act with completely new starlets." David said as he rolled a pencil around his fat stubby fingers.

"Not freshers, they're well known faces, but haven't yet got big hits to their name."

"Kaun hain? Batao," David quipped. (Who are they? Show me.)

I pulled out the portfolio of the gorgeous Raveena Tandon. She was in my opinion, the most attractive of the new crop of Bollywood actresses. Belonged to a movie family, with her dad being a producer, but had mostly made it on her own talent and good looks.

"Raveena?! Arre yaar, you know what happened with her on 'Aankhen', na?" David said as he took one look at her portfolio.

"David saab, pictures toh dekhiye!" I said as I pushed him to look harder at Raveena's super revealing portfolio shots.

David's eyes widened as he took a longer look at the pictures in the portfolio. Raveena skimpily dressed and showing a lot of skin, clearly was to his liking. I had taken those pictures myself at my studio, not wanting them to be published in any magazine or be made public.

"Look, maal toh hain, she's beautiful, no doubt, but I can't cast her." David said as he put the portfolio back on the table.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of what she said about me in the press. You know it."

"She was upset about being rejected in favor of Ritu. She said it spontaneously to that Stardust journalist without thinking," I defended Raveena.

"But it caused my reputation a lot of harm, you know that." David frowned.

"It might work in favor of your reputation David saab. If people see that you can work together then it might settle the rumors." I insisted.

"My wife will be convinced that something happened to make me change my mind about Raveena. I won't risk that." David continued frowning.

"Why did you cast Ritu instead of her? Raveena's screentest was perfect, Ritu's was not!"

"Because the producer insisted. Ritu had to be cast or else the movie wouldn't be made."

"Because?" I quizzed David.

"Yaar, samjho na. She was willing to do whatever the producer wanted her to do. I couldn't risk having the movie canned over one actress."

"Raveena could meet with you and your wife if you wanted her to." I offered.

"No yaar. Show me any other actress you have." David insisted.

I pulled out Karishma Kapoor's portfolio. I had just signed her up with my agency and found myself intensely attracted to her, even though she was still very raw. I had already made up my mind that I was going to get Karishma, by hook or by crook. She had the most desirable body I'd seen among all of the new Bollywood actresses of the 90s. Slender and delicate, with a gorgeous tight ass, beautiful legs and perfect breasts, she was one hot package of sex. But she needed a make-over and I was going to work on that over the next year.

"Hmm. Acchi hain ye ladki. Bahot gori hain." David said, looking carefully at Karishma's portfolio pictures. (She's good. Very light skinned.)

"Neeli aankhen hain David saab." (She has blue eyes)

"Blue eyes? That's a problem actually. My next movie is titled 'Raja Babu'. It's set in a village and the girl is a village belle. Gaon ki gori type. Now how will a blue eyed light skinned girl fit into that role?"

"She's already done such roles. In fact her last role was in 'Dhanwaan'. Gaon ki gori ka hi role tha." I wasn't going to give up on Karishma. She needed this role.

"Accha. Dance kaise karti hain?" (How well doe she dance?)

"Excellent. Not a trained classical Kathak dancer like Madhuri, but graceful and very energetic. Screen pe se nazar nahi hategi, aisi body hain," I said. (You won't be able to take your eyes off the screen, she has that kind of body.)

"Hmm. She might look good with Govinda. Let's do a audition with her." David said as he looked closely at some portfolio pictures of Karishma in a somewhat skimpy white "Apsara" (Nymph) costume. Once again, those pictures were taken by me at my studio so they wouldn't be published publicly.

"Great! I'll set up a date with your secretary for the audition." I said

"Wait. Will she..ahem..you know?" David asked with a small smile.

"Compromise?" I filled in. I knew what he was getting at.

"Hmm," David was looking at me eagerly.

"No David saab, she's from the Kapoor family. She's rejected 3 movies because the director or producers wanted her to meet them at their place alone." I said clearing any misconceptions David had.

"Ok, no problem. No harm in asking, na?" David said, laughing loudly.

And so we set a date for Karishma to do her audition for the female lead role in 'Raja Babu'.

I walked into the office of my agency and called Karishma's home phone number.

"Hello?" replied an older lady's voice.

"Hello Babitaji? Kartik here. Can I speak with Lolo?" I inquired. Karishma's pet name was Lolo. Her mother was a big fan of the Hollywood actress Gina Lollobrigida and had named Karishma's pet name after her.

"Oh hello Kartik beta. Of course. I'll call her. Come home for dinner sometime." Babita Kapoor said.

"Sure Aunty. Say hi from to Kareena from me," I responded.

"Of course. Been scolding her. She just doesn't want to study. You should try talking to her about how important it is to study. All she says she wants to be is an actress like Lolo." Babita said in a way that sounded like the way almost every other mother in India worries about their teenager.

"I'll talk to her when I'm there at your place Aunty." I said. Kareena was a chubby 13 year old and l had no idea back then that she would transform into the most desired Bollywood actress in the next 8-10 years.

Karishma got on the phone.

"Lolo, I need to speak to you in person. It's important." I said quickly.

"Oh hi handsome! You haven't called me in a week! Come over na, Kartik. I've got some stuff I wanted to show to you! Had it imported from Los Angeles!" Karishma panted. Clearly she had sprinted over to take the call.

"Lolo, serious baat hain. I got you the audition for 'Raja Babu'!" I said.

"What!? Oh great! Opposite Govinda?!" she yelled.

"I'll give you the details in person. Be there in 15 minutes," I said and put the phone down and rushed down to my car. She would have to wait for the details till we met in person. There were no cell phones in India back then. That would only happen a year later, in 1995.

I drove into the Kapoor family bungalow and the chubby Kareena came running out in shorts, to meet me. "Didi is waiting for you. Aap pe fida hain woh!" Kareena said smiling. (My elder sister is waiting for you. She's besotted with you!)

"Lolo ne kaha kya tumko?" I asked feigning surprise (Did Lolo say that to you?). I knew this already, from the way Karishma acted around me. And I too was very attracted to her, but I didn't want to change our relationship from professional to personal this soon.

"Yes. Go upstairs to her room. She's got a surprise for you!" Kareena said and then grabbed a hold of my arm and took me inside the house.

"What surprise?" I asked.

"I don't know, mujhe nahi bataya," Kareena replied sulkily. (She didn't tell me)

She escorted me to Karishma's bedroom and then knocked on the door. "Didi, Kartik bhaiya aa gaye." (Kartik is here. 'Bhaiya' means elder brother in Hindi). Who knew that a decade later she'd be getting fucked by this 'bhaiya' of hers? Lol.

Kareena left and I entered the room and found it empty. Karishma called out to me from the attached bathroom, "Kartik, close the door."

I closed the door and said, "Closed it."

The bathroom door opened and Karishma stepped out in a towel wrapped around her beautiful body, "Surprise!"

My eyes widened, not sure what to expect. Karishma didn't keep me guessing for long as she dropped the towel to the floor. And out she stepped, in a skimpy red colored two piece swimsuit, far skimpier than what she'd worn in her first movie 'Prem Qaidi'.

"Wow!" is all I could mouth, my mouth agape.

"Just like Baywatch! But a smaller bikini!" she said excitedly. Baywatch was really big back then.

I was blown away! The top was just about covering half of her beautiful breasts, her lovely cleavage completely visible. The bottom was tiny, V shaped, with strings that went high up on her waist. My mouth just fell open as I took in the stunning sight of her nubile figure in this incredible swimming costume.

Karishma performed a pirouette and then took a bow, looking both graceful and extremely sexy at the same time.

"Wow!" is all that escaped from my lips the second time as well. I just couldn't believe what was happening in front of me.

"How do I look?" Karishma asked with an extremely naughty expression.

"Unbelievable!" I said as I stared.

"Sacchi??" she pouted and asked. (Really?)

"Haan sacchi..Turn around," I said, gulping some air.

Karishma turned around and then looked behind at me. My eyes were feasting on her magnificent figure. Her skin tone was very light, milky. Her body was truly a work of art! Her narrow waist melded into her perfect curvy ass and continued on to her sculpted thighs and beautiful toned legs. Her barely covered juicy buttocks were spotless and made me want to just reach out to squeeze, kiss and lick them!

At the age of 20, she had an astonishingly desirable, nubile body. My cock had gone from being asleep to erect in just about 15 seconds. I was wearing loose fitting boxers and pants and my erection created a big tent at the front of my pants.

Karishma looked at it and began to laugh excitedly, "Oh God! Look at that!" she said pointing at my massive erection.

I looked down and was briefly embarrassed.

"Do I excite you so much?" Karishma asked shyly, teasing me more.

I didn't say a word, just walked up to her and grabbed her by her hips and pulled her close to me.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

Karishma's smile vanished into a more serious expression suddenly.

"Sorry, I thought you would like it," she said almost apologizing.

"You see my reaction? Down below? Obvious na that I love it, but this isn't the place or time for it Lolo. You're in your own bedroom and your mum is downstairs!"

Karishma smiled in relief. Clearly I approved of her and that meant a lot to her.

"We can do much more than this, at my place." I said as I pulled her closer and lifted her face up to mine with a finger.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I whispered into her ear.

"Hmmm," she said. Her beautiful blue eyes said it all as she looked deep into my brown eyes.

Standing 5'11", I towered over her slender 5'4" frame. I lifted and picked her up in my arms as she wrapped her arms around me. I then wrapped my lips around Karishma's and kissed her deeply. She had now wrapped her smooth legs around my waist and was clinging onto me as we kissed passionately. I could taste her mint chewing gum, or bubble gum as we used to call it back then. Her lips felt soft, moist and my adrenaline was surging as I wrapped my lips around hers.

I held her up by her butt, feeling her soft, luscious ass cheeks sinking into my hands. I began to softly knead her ass cheeks as we kissed, and Karishma began to softly moan into my mouth. I then slipped a couple of my fingers on both hands under the skimpy bottom of her swimsuit and lightly caressed her pussy. Karishma was wet down there already, and as my fingers rubbed on her pussy, she began to moan louder. I could feel her wet pussy lips, as my fingers flicked around and then lightly massaging her inner pussy folds. It seemed that she had left a very little bit of bush around her pussy.

Lololover
Lololover
32 Followers
12