My Bollywood Diaries - The 1990s Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to kiss her, our tongues entwining, as my fingers then began to move upwards to her asshole. I began to run my fingers over her tight asshole and Karishma pulled away from the kissing and just looked at me, shocked!

"Oh God, what're you doing?" she stuttered.

"Relax baby, just enjoy the sensation," I said and once again wrapped my lips around hers and continued to lightly massage her tight anal entrance.

Karishma relaxed a little and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of strange fingers caressing her asshole. This was a completely new sensation to her, I could tell.

I moved my fingers back to her pussy, which had gotten a lot wetter, moving it to the pussy entrance and realized just how tight it was.

"Are you a virgin, Lolo?" I asked.

"Mmm..no," she replied pursing her lips and looking at me with incredibly vulnerable looking eyes.

Made no difference to me. I pulled her head close to mine again and began to kiss her again, my eyes open as we kissed, while hers were closed. Karishma was so into this, my heart swelled.

Here she was wrapped all around me. I put her legs back down and turned her around. My cock was like a pole, stabbing Karishma's back as I turned her around. I unzipped my pants and quickly pulled out my cock and began to rub it over her ass cheeks and her swimsuit bottom.

"Oh God! Kitna bada hain!" (It's big!) Karishma exclaimed as she felt my stiff pole rubbing on her buttocks.

I began to squeeze her beautiful breasts through the swimsuit top, cupping them and then softly squeezing them. I slipped my fingers under her top and began to feel her nipples, which began to grow and get harder as I flicked my fingers over them. Karishma's moaning became louder.

"Oh Kartik..yes! Aah!" she mewed as she felt me groping her breasts and my cock stabbing at her soft buttocks.

What I didn't realize at this time was that while I had closed the door, I hadn't bolted it. Before we could even react, the door was open and Kareena had entered the room!

"Oh shit!!" I exclaimed as I turned towards the door, in a vain attempt to try and close it.

My cock was jutting out like a pole as I hurriedly shoved it back into my pants, Karishma was stunned and desperately trying to pull the towel up off the floor and Kareena was right there, 4 feet away from us!

"Didi!! Bhaiya!!" she yelled!

I hurried to the door and bolted it.

"Listen Kareena, please don't say anything about this to your mum or dad!" I said in a quiet, but stern voice.

"Bebo, come here," Karishma gestured to Kareena.

"Listen, we were just fooling around. You already know how much I like Kartik. It was just that, but promise me you won't tell mummy or papa."

Kareena was quiet for a few seconds and then impishly replied, "What do I get in return?".

I heaved a sigh of relief. I could bribe her to be quiet.

"Whatever you want." Karishma and I both said at the same time.

"Ok, then tell mummy to let me go with you to your shoots. I am not interested in studies. Tell mummy that I too should become an actress," She said with her arms crossed.

I looked at Karishma and she smiled at me and then looked at Kareena.

"Ok Bebo. Bataa doongi mummy ko." (I'll tell mummy)

"Vaise, kya chal raha tha? Tum dono aage kya karne vaale the?" Kareena asked, it seemed out of genuine curiosity. (What was going on? What were you gonna do?)

Before I could even answer, Kareena continued, "Bhaiya, aap Didi ke saath woh karne waale the?!"

I was left speechless, but Karishma burst out laughing! Kareena looked at her sister laughing and smiled thinking she'd said something very funny.

"Chup kar Bebo!" (Shut up!) Karishma admonished her and then turned to me and said "I'll change and come."

I turned to Kareena and said, "Listen, when you become an adult, you'll know ok? You're still too young to understand this, so don't get your sister into trouble with your parents."

"Yes, ok bhaiya," Kareena said and then said, "But what'll you get me in return?"

"How about a new Casio watch?". Casio was just getting into India back then, so it was a big deal to have one.

"I don't like watches," she replied, making a bored face. Her attitude was inborn I guess, it was there even when she was a teen!

"Ok, so tell me what you'd like."

"Earrings! Like didi's! Big, hanging type stuff. Mummy doesn't let me buy those." she said eagerly.

"Done. Promise!" I said and went and sat on a big leather recliner in the room.

Karishma emerged from the bathroom, having changed into a pair of blue jeans and a frilly white top, with no hint of any cleavage or any show of any kind. Prim and proper.

"Listen Lolo, I was going to talk about the 'Raja Babu' audition. I've set up the date with David Dhawan's secretary, Ms. Chopra and it's just a week away. We need to prepare for it."

"I'm so happy about it! It's a big banner movie, na?" Karishma said excitedly.

"Yeah, David is quite a big director nowadays," I replied.

Kareena left the room and we were left alone once again.

"Listen, Lolo I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that," I said.

"No, no Kartik. I started it. I wanted to, you know..talk to you about it. Then I thought that I'd surprise you this way," Karishma said looking down.

I walked up to her and lifting her head up, kissed her on her lips again.

"I really like you, Lolo!" I said in a soft voice.

"Me too!" she said eagerly and kissed me full on my lips and I kissed her back softly. But I needed her to focus on the task at hand.

"Are you really not a virgin?" I asked.

"Mmm..no. Is it that important to you?" she asked.

"No, but I'd have loved to have been the first one," I said and kissed her again.

"So, we'll be together whenever possible, but you have to be careful. And for now, we need to work on preparing for the audition." I said holding her by her arms.

"Ok. Is it just going to be some dialogues or dance as well?" she asked me.

"Both. I've already told them that you're a great dancer. And I know you'll do great. But Ms Chopra said that Govinda too may be at the auditions."

"Really? Have you met him earlier?" she asked.

"Yes, quite a few times. Mostly when I was with Kimi or Madhuri on the sets. You'll have to be a little careful, but if he likes you, you'll get the role."

"Likes you as in? And why do I have to be careful?"

"Well, you know him and Neelam right? That he's crazy about Neelam? Almost left his wife for her. Neelam and I spoke about this a few times, he's been very persistent. Still keeps trying to woo her, but of late she's been avoiding him as much as she can. Apparently because he began to try to get her into bed with him."

"Really?"

"Yes, so keep your distance without being aloof. Be friendly but don't let him get any ideas, ok?"

"Hmm," said Karishma as she reflected on what I had just said to her.

"I've left the dialogues for the audition at the table, go through it and let me know if you want me to help you read through it and rehearse."

I left Karishma's house two hours later, after we went through a few rounds of rehearsing her audition dialogues.

On the way back home, I was thinking about what had just transpired at Karishma's residence. I was thrilled, having nursed a secret crush on Karishma for over six months, ever since she signed up with my agency. The revelation that she wasn't a virgin was not really a surprise for me, given how damn hot her body was and given that she'd already acted opposite a few stars. I had expected one of them to have taken her virginity, but I guess I had hoped it would be wrong. Nevertheless, she was still very raw, needing a lot of grooming and I'd work on that to make her a big star.

I suddenly remembered a good friend, Manish Malhotra. He had become a fashion designer and had a real eye for fashion. I could talk to him about possibly working for Karishma and getting her wardrobe in order. I'd also get her in touch with one of Madhuri Dixit's make-up artists, who was really talented. That woman would be able to work out a better look for Karishma.

------------------------------

To be continued.

12