My Boring Commute Pt. 04

Story Info
Brittney takes control. I negotiate a new job.
5.3k words
4.55
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home, showered, and grabbed my best suit. I wore it at my graduation. I had not yet grown much so it fit nicely. I explained to my parents that I was likely going to get a promotion. Their advice was "go for broke. If you don't ask for it. You will never get it."

Before I knew it there was a knock at my door. 7:45pm. She was early.

My parents answered the door. Ms. Tuchson was dressed very nicely. A dark tan business suit with skirt and a red silk blouse. Neither too short nor too tight. She introduced herself to my parents, shook hands, and discussed our dinner plans.

My parents explained that I had intentions of law school, business school, and a master's degree. Ms. Tuchson listened intently and smiled. "With his good looks I could use him front and center. We will need to work on his public speaking skills. But yes, I think we can come to an understanding. We will not be out too late." Ms. Tuchson explained with a smile.

I looked at my father, he raised an eyebrow, my mother raised two eyebrows, and I knew this code all too well. "Be careful. She's a man eater."

I let Ms. Tuchson walk to her car first. A silver Porsche SUV. I opened her door, she got in with a smile, and I ran around to the passenger side. Climbing in and we were off. The SUV was fast. Much faster than I thought it would be.

We made it to dinner in seconds. Or at least it felt like it.

A very fancy restaurant with car attendants. I held Ms. Tuchson's hand as she climbed out, she stroked my chin gently and stated, "What a gentleman. I will get used to this." And handed her keys to the attendant.

Inside, we were seated in a very large C-shaped curved booth. 4 adults could easily fit. I made sure to sit at one end of the booth. Ms. Tuchson sat at the other. Much too far away for a conversation. The waiter took our orders for drinks, appetizers, and left.

Ms. Tuchson kept trying to talk with me, but I feigned being unable to hear her. She knew what I was doing. So, she slid closer. Still feigning my inability to hear her I patted the spot right next to me. She smiled wickedly, slid close, and her thigh was now in contact with mine. Her shoulder pressed against me.

'It's much too warm in here. Take off your coat.' I instructed. As the waiter arrived. If he was surprised to see Ms. Tuchson had changed her seating location, or that she was taking off her business coat in a very formal restaurant, he did not show it. He merely slid her silverware and drink over.

Ms. Tuchson looked at the waiter, stone cold eyes, and she slipped her coat off, setting it next to her.

'I like your blouse. Silk, is it?' I asked. Rubbing my fingers across her breasts.

Her work attire hid a very nice large set of DD tits. But this blouse. It held her tits up, her shoulders were exposed, and it tied behind her neck. Either she was not wearing a bra, or it was a strapless one.

We ate and discussed my options. I had many.

I placed my hand on Ms. Tuchson's thigh. She smiled, placed her hand on top, and slid it higher. Dinner arrived and we ate slowly. Telling stories about our personal lives, work, and school. She had indeed gone far in life. She was very educated and dedicated to her career. Two ex-husbands but no kids. I felt a bit like she had a thing for authority. But not quite sure. I decided to push her.

Dinner ended and dessert menus were handed out. I told the waiter we would need a moment and he walked away. Ms. Tuchson stated, "we need a minute? Hmm."

'You have two choices. Each will tell me something about you. Either go to the bathroom, remove your bra, panties, and pantyhose. Then return without them. Or remain here at the table. And take them off. Your decision will tell me a lot about you.' I stated.

"Well first off. I'm wearing a garter. Not pantyhose. I'm not an old lady. Second. I'm not wearing panties either. And thirdly. I only ever wear nipple covers." Ms. Tuchson stated. As she reached into her blouse, peeled off two small flesh-colored circles, and placed them on the table.

She looked at me, smiling, as she pulled my hand up her skirt. She spread her legs as my hand touched naked flesh. "See. I'm not lying." Ms. Tuchson stated.

'Show me your tits then.' I told her. Looking into her eyes.

Ms. Tuchson for the first time said, "No" as she shook her head slowly. Staring back into my eyes.

I pulled my hand from her wet pussy. I slid it in her blouse and grabbed her large firm tits. I pinched her thick nipple with my fingers as I saw her eyes close momentarily. She stopped breathing and clenched her thighs together.

I rolled her nipple in my fingers for a few seconds. It was about 1/2 inch long and thick. 'Nice' I whispered. As I pulled my hand from her blouse.

Ms. Tuchson regained her senses. She looked around nervously for the first time tonight.

The waiter returned so I could order for Ms. Tuchson.

'She needs 4 shots of bourbon and a large piece of chocolate cake.' I stated.

The waiter nodded and left.

"Do you think if you get me drunk you will get to fuck me?" Ms. Tuchson stated. Looking at my crotch.

'With. Or without the bourbon I am going to fuck you. I think you need it to relax. You have been very stuck up, rigid, and not nearly friendly enough.' I explained.

As soon as the bourbon hit the table Ms. Tuchson snatched it, turned it upside down, and gulped it down. She smiled at the waiter as he set down the cake. I took one fork, cut off a piece, and fed it to Ms. Tuchson. The piece of cake was very thick, chocolaty, and dense. I took only a bite or two. But Ms. Tuchson. She ate nearly half of it by herself before pleading with me to stop feeding her.

'This night is all about negotiation. If I stop feeding you this cake, then I must feed your guts with my cock. Are you ready to get out of here?' I asked blatantly.

"Yes. Please." Ms. Tuchson stated.

I picked up Ms. Tuchson's coat and we climbed out of our booth. Ms. Tuchson slapped down $400 in cash as we left. She had a lot more sway in her step, more jiggle, more bounce, and her ass looked fantastic.

The car showed up at an instant and she tipped another $100. I pushed her in the passenger seat, and I drove. Ms. Tuchson's tongue was in my ear, she kissed my neck, and her hand was wrapped around my cock. She told me where she lived, and I was very impressed. The most expensive building, the most expensive neighborhood, and it had a great view.

We pulled into parking lot, and we nearly fucked right there. I drug her out of the seat and into the lobby. The door man asked how our night was going and Ms. Tuchson stated, "I'm going to go fuck this 19-year-old stud. All night. Thanks for asking." In a mildly drunk accent.

He just looked at us for a moment until the elevator door opened. I smiled and we walked in. Kissing as the door closed.

Each floor had two units. Ms. Tuchson walked to her door, used her thumbprint, and the door unlocked. She swung it open and dropped her purse on the table.

She sat down in her huge living room. Very modern. Lots of glass, chrome, and tile. She had white leather couches. I set my cell phone on the nearby table, I set it to record video, and we sat down. I handed her a portfolio from her counter. It had a load of paperwork and documents.

In her mildly inebriated state, she was negotiating with me for my employment. We settled on paid school, law, business, masters, and I would get yearly increases. I would work for the company during my schooling, on weekends, on summer breaks, and I had a ten-year contract after school was over. I negotiated for a work SUV, an apartment, 15% yearly pay increases, and bonuses. Two assistants of my choice, a secretary of my choice, 4 weeks sick leave, and 8 weeks paid vacation a year.

I also demanded that I have no probation period and be secured in my position as though I was a full-fledged partner. No bull shit firings over petty HR shit or personal beefs.

Ms. Tuchson agreed, and we signed the forms.

I leaned back. Happy with my contract.

"Now. Get over here. Eat my pussy. Fuck me like you mean it." Ms. Tuchson stated.

'No. You are my boss. That is not appropriate. I will ask you not to speak to me that way. It is inappropriate.' I told her firmly.

"You will crawl on your knees. You will slobber your little tongue on my gash until I tell you to stop. Now!" Ms. Tuchson demanded.

'Or what?' I asked.

"I will tear up this contract, I will fire you, I will smear your name, you will never work in law again. You will have a tough time getting a job at Subway making sandwiches. I am your boss. Eat my pussy or feel my wrath!" Ms. Tuchson was now screaming.

'So, I am fired. Unless I perform sexual favors for you. Unless I crawl, debase myself, and do what you ask. Then you will blackball me from law. The contract we just agreed to?' I asked.

"All gone. You are my pet now. I played with you all night. I'm not even drunk. Are you ready to fuck me? Eat me? Or are you ready to ask if you want cookies with your sandwich order?" Ms. Tuchson was now screaming.

'I guess I have no choice. Please. Please don't fire me. I will do as you tell me to.' I told her.

I crawled over to her, she spread her legs, her wet pussy on full display. She had the largest, thickest mop of pussy hair I had ever seen. Jet black, several inches long, and so thick I had to peel her hair back with my hands to find her pussy and clit. I grabbed her hips with my hands, I buried my mouth in her hairy pussy, and ate her until she screamed in orgasmic bliss. She was even more demanding after her first orgasm. She now wanted sex. She wanted it her way. I laid on the table, she rode me, she choked me with her hands, and I played my part. I felt her giant bush scrape my groin as she rode me.

I begged her to stop, I acted like she was too rough, I tried to get up and she slapped me. She even went so far as to tell me she would fire my friends if I didn't fuck her good. I played my role as the helpless, blackmailed, and submissive sex pet.

After another orgasm she sat on my face. Her hairy pussy felt like a wet floor mop. Coated in slime and making it difficult to breath. She ground her wet pussy on my mouth, on my nose, and across my chin as she yelled degrading remarks. She enjoyed the dominant position. Too bad she was about to find out it was all a game.

After a few minutes I began to walk out. Begging for my job. Her screams echoed off the walls, she threw glasses at me, demanded I be her pet, or she would do things that "I didn't think were possible." I stood by my phone as she screamed at me before turning it off.

'And that is how you negotiate. Hit save. Email to myself. Send to iCloud. And done.' I stated.

I walked over to the signed contracts in the portfolio. I took pictures with my phone and looked at Ms. Tuchson. She stood there frozen as I explained.

'Oh. This was all an act. A negotiation. I knew you would do something clever. So, I set my phone down to record everything from the moment we entered your apartment.' I told her.

"But that. It's not admissible!" She stammered.

'Oh, you are right. In a criminal case I could not surreptitiously record you and use it against you. But in a civil proceeding. Human Resources can also use it against you. I am sure you have done this a time or two. Has there ever been such good evidence? So now I just need pictures of our contract. Just in case you decided to burn it. It's a very good deal for me you see.' I told her. Taking several pictures of each page.

Ms. Tuchson finally understood how fucked she was. If she didn't sell the contract to work and give me what was agreed upon, then I could sue her, the company, and she would not only be fired but she would be millions of dollars poorer and likely permanently barred from ever working in law again. Most sexual misconduct and blackmail issues like this will cause you to permanently lose your law license. She would be the one working at Subway. Not me.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What do you want?" She asked. Very much interested now.

'Simple. I want my contract validated by work. I want everything we just agreed upon. After that we will sit down and discuss the next steps in our relationship. Both personal and work.' I told Ms. Tuchson.

Ms. Tuchson must have understood the gravity of the situation. She hung her head in her hands, she massaged her temples, and agreed to my terms.

It was now 10:30pm. I called my father, asked for a ride, and met him downstairs in the lobby. The doorman tipped his hat, asked if I had fun, and I stated, 'She really knew how to take a hard ass fucking.' His look of confusion and surprise was hilarious.

I got in my father's car, and we discussed my options on the ride home. He was amazed at my ingenuity and cleverness. "I never knew you had it in you." He stated while shaking his head.

Back home I showered and went to bed. Work was going to be even more exciting.

I barely slept. But I was happy to be going to work.

I got to the park and ride. Lots of short skirts, bare legs, and smiling faces. It was much colder and wetter today than usual. We all got on the bus and took our normal seats. I asked Brittney to sit next to me. I had hoped to tell her about my crazy night with Ms. Tuchson. But alas, Christina and her friends wanted to play.

As I told Brittney about dinner, the contract, and Ms. Tuchson's inappropriateness that I recorded Christina made her first move. She was seated in the middle of the 4 girls. She spread her legs wide, she smiled nearly as wide, and crossed her legs. A smooth bare pussy on display. Brittney elbowed me as we watched.

Tess made the same motion, widespread, crossed legs, her pale pussy visible. Then Cynthia. And finally, Monica. Monica was a new one for me. She had long blonde hair, but she had not been all that focused on public nudity. Her tiny little pussy with no hint of pussy lips flashed by. Brittney even mentioned how small her pussy was and how everything was tucked nicely. "Obviously a virgin. The lips start to form after your first good fucking" Brittney explained.

'Then you should look like elephant ears after the fucking I gave you.' I stated.

Brittney's face and ears turned red as I publicly embarrassed her.

The 4 girls sat across from us. Their legs crossed, their smooth pussies on display for the whole bus ride.

It was odd. No one on the bus noticed. I looked around to see everyone reading their books, tapping on their phones, but ignorant to 4 teenage girls, pussy on display.

As the bus came to a stop, we all stood up. Christina made it a point to back her ass into my crotch. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled the waist of her skit up an inch or two higher. If she knew what I had done she didn't mention it. Her long overcoat covered her for the most part.

Brittney and I got off the bus, made our way through the crowd, and I got to security first. I told them I had seen Christina place a knife in her pocket earlier. I was a little concerned. In reality. I had tucked it in her waist. It had a small clip, and it would hold firm until security used a metal detector to find it.

I explained to Brittney what I had done. We went inside, sat in some chairs across from security and waited. Everyone made it through except Christina. The machine kept beeping at her no matter what jewelry she removed. A crowd began to gather to watch. She took off her overcoat and my plan worked perfectly. Her skirt was now much too short and as she turned to set items down her bare ass came into view. A hush fell over the crowd as several men and women began to record Christina.

She was firm with the guard. No more metal, no pockets, nothing out of the ordinary. He used the wand on her tits, her shoes, her pussy. As she turned, knelt, and fidgeted dozens of onlookers got great views of her spread ass, pussy, and clit. She was so discombobulated with being accused of having a knife on her she didn't realize she was flashing so much skin to the crowd.

After nearly 20 minutes I took pity on her. I walked over, pointed to the metal clip, and the guard pulled the knife from her waist. Her skirt rode up another inch and more than half her ass was on display by that time. The front also showed her smooth lips and smooth pubic area. Her friends made no attempt to help her or cover her up. They just giggled holding hands.

As Christina thanked me, why I have no idea, I turned to leave. But my last act was to tap her foot with mine. Her smooth soled heels slid easily on the tile floor. She fell in a big "waving of arms and legs" display. Sprawled across the floor, spread legs, and butt on display. The crowd cheered as she crouched on her knees before standing up. I made a big display of helping her by grabbing her by the back of her skirt and lifting it. Her full tan ass on display for the last time until she reoriented her clothing.

30 minutes of my morning had been wasted exposing Christina to hundreds of her coworkers. Brittney and I turned to leave, but the 4 girls got ahead of us. Walking slowly, in tandem, in a planned wiggle of butts. Their exposed regions were just inches from my face. I could smell their musk. My pants were now tight. I had a full erection now. This would not be fun sitting in my office reading briefs.

I left the 5 girls at the top of the stairs and headed for my office. I opened it to find Ms. Tuchson was waiting. A tan file in her lap. She had put herself back together. She looked professional again. Even her short black hair was iron smooth.

I sat at my desk and asked for the file.

Ms. Tuchson turned to leave as I read but I stopped her. 'Please sit until I am finished. This had better be exactly as we discussed.' I instructed her.

Ms. Tuchson returned to her chair, her ankles crossed, her thighs pressed tightly together, her hands in her lap.

I read slowly but found everything was in order. It was signed, approved, and legally binding. 'Explain how you accomplished this.' I demanded.

"Well," Ms. Tuchson went on to explain.

I learned it wasn't that hard of a sell. The costs would be in the millions and by the time I was done with school I would be getting paid 2x or 3x the amount of everyone else in my position. Her explanation was how advanced I was, how advanced I would be, and I would not be a typical worker ant. I would rise quickly and to keep me here they would need to pay. My contributions would far outweigh any of the costs.

I asked her about the car, apartment, and other items I had asked for. She told me I only needed to go buy them and the company would pay for them. Either with a monthly stipend or pay for the loan outright. My office was also being prepared but the furniture would need to be selected by me. My two associates as well and my secretary.

For now, I would not need associates. But a secretary would be nice. Since I was new, I knew where the hiring pool was. It was in HR, long hallways of applicants, waiting for their interviews. Or I could go to another area of the building. Pick what I saw and hire them as my new secretary. I decided to be picky. It's not like I would be in many meetings or getting lots of phone calls just yet. I didn't even have a law degree.

We went to my office. I was now on the 15th floor. It was as large as Ms. Tuchson's and right across the hall. I had a desk, some chairs, a couch, a table, and lots of shelves with books. It was a corner office with great views of the city. A very good start. I saw her office was very modern like her house. She went into her office, glared at me, and picked up a black remote. In an instant the glass walls turned white. You could no longer see into her office. "Nice trick" I thought.

I looked for the same remote and found it in my upper desk drawer. It adjusted the lights, temperature, it activated the same white glass, and it also locked the doors with loud magnetic locks. I could even activate the blackout window shades. In a minute or so the whole room was pitch black.

12