My Boring Commute Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped playing around and went back to reading.

Several hours ticked by and it was time for lunch. I spoke with a couple of my new coworkers who advised there was a senior lunchroom or dining facility. The food was free for me and my guests. I decided to call Brittney.

She couldn't believe my luck. She literally ran to see my new office. Spinning and twirling with a huge smile. I was set on lunch. We went to the facility and as I was well aware. I was the youngest one there. I don't believe anyone could have been younger then me. Unless they were some sort of legal savant then I would be getting odd stares until I had been there for a while.

Good thing I wore a suit today. I looked around to see it was the only appropriate attire. Ms. Tuchson was seated at the far end by the windows eating alone. Brittney and I joined her. She glared at me but did not dismiss us. As soon as we settled in Brittney stated, "I hear you tried to fuck my boyfriend. Figuratively and literally last night."

Ms. Tuchson choked on her salad for a moment but nodded.

"From now on you are the first woman in his harem. You will do as he says. Forever. If you refuse. Well. You will not refuse. The consequences are such that you will never even think of refusing him. I am his 1st. I am not in his harem. Unless you get promoted then you will always be beneath me. I am not his equal, I am not his wife, I am not his queen. I work for him. But you are below me. Do you understand?" Brittney stated. Starring daggers at Ms. Tuchson, her tone of voice was serious.

Ms. Tuchson looked at Brittney, tears in her eyes, and then back to me. I took a sip of water and Ms. Tuchson stated, "Yes. Mistress. I agree. He owns me now. I will do as he says. No complaints." Her voice quivered slightly, she sniffed as though she was about to cry, and she looked down at her salad.

"Good. Then from now on. No pantyhose, no nylons, no garters, no bras, no panties, and no nipple covers. Go to the bathroom. Remove them and throw them in the trash. Take as much time as you need." Brittney stated as the water arrived.

I got a small steak, salad, and fruit. Brittney got a salad, some salmon, and some bread.

Ms. Tuchson rose slowly and went to the bathroom. Several minutes she re-emerged. Looking only slightly different. Her bare legs shined as the light hit them. Very unprofessional I thought.

Brittney and Ms. Tuchson had some discussions. I learned Ms. Tuchson had her arms and legs treated. She no longer had any hair on them. However, her heritage from the middle east made it clear. She was not allowed to trim or remove her armpit hair or pussy hair.

This did not bother me, but she would be very embarrassed when I made her dress in bikinis that made her huge bush stick out the sides. I could only imagine her walking around public beaches looking so hairy. One look at Brittney and I knew she was thinking the same thing.

Ms. Tuchson was also trying to hide her huge tits. After removing her nipple covers, I saw she started hunching over more. I told her to sit up straight, she will never be embarrassed of her huge tits, and let everyone see.

She commented, "Well it's not my tits. It's my nipples. That is why I cover them. They poke out of almost all of my shirts and are always visible. It's not professional to be nipping out everywhere. Can I at least wear vests and coats when I need to cover up?"

Brittney and I agreed. But the rest of the time she would need to sit up, push them out, and not worry about having nipples.

Ms. Tuchson agreed and sat up a little straighter.

We ended lunch and I went back to my office. I asked Brittney to find out who was in the building directly across from me with the best view of my office. I wanted to know who may be watching me. Brittney stated she would find out and went back to work. Skipping with joy for my new position. My name on the door with the title of "Legal Advisor" was a workaround since I did not have a law degree.

I looked up to see Ms. Tuchson was back at work and she hit the white glass button. What's the point of glass if you always make it opaque?

Christina and her friends knocked and then entered. No secretary yet to stop them.

They came in, congratulating me, and running through my office. I understood the necessity of the white glass as I hit the button and locked the doors. Spinning girls, short skirts, and exposed pussy was not the best start to my day. I was pretty well insulated but not indestructible. I had also not yet hired a security team to check for bugs or cameras.

I told the girls to keep it clean as I had not swept the room yet. They nodded like they understood but Tess walked over to the window, asked "Who is that?", pulled her shirt up and pressed her giant pale tits against the window. The other three girls did the same thing and remained there while I rubbed my head in frustration.

"I think it's Brittney!" Christina stated.

I looked out to see Brittney was standing with a man in a suit. She was taking pictures of the girls as their tits were pressed on the glass. The man in the suit was laughing. I got a text showing the view from Brittney's side.

'Okay. Okay. She sees you. Put those away. Don't get me in trouble my first day.' I pleaded.

The girls were giggling nonstop and put their tits away. They badgered me about how I got such a huge promotion in just a few weeks. From poorly paid intern to legal advisor with all the perks of a veteran.

'Hard work' was my only answer.

I asked them to leave and unlocked the door. Christina was the last to leave, she flipped up the back of her dress, showing her firm ass, and stated, "See you on the bus stud."

I forgot about the bus. If I get a new apartment closer to work, then I wouldn't have to commute on the bus. Also, when I bought an SUV for work then I wouldn't need the bus at all. Damn. That was my most fun parts of the day. To and from work. If I kept up the craziness at work, then I was sure to be in trouble. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

Brittney came back to my office smiling. She learned the building across the street that looked directly into my office was empty from floors 13-20. Unless they showed the offices there would be no one to look in.

Brittney gave me a kiss and skipped back to work.

The end of the day came quickly. Reading briefs, thinking of cars, thinking of apartments, thinking about school, and how it would all interrupt my fun bus rides.

I took the elevator down to the main lobby. The girls were waiting for me. Brittney took my hand and seemed to be in better spirits with Christina and the 3 girls around. I guess she no longer saw them as competition.

It was Thursday and I wondered what this weekend would entail. I had no plans, but things just seemed to pop up nowadays. We made it to the bus and sat in the back as usual. This time I was on one side and Brittney, Chistina, and the girls on the other. They must have all talked because in no time at all they leaned back, flipped up the front of their skirts, and began to masturbate with their fingers on their clits.

Without being told this was going to happen I had no chance to grab my phone. I pulled it out and set it to record. They sure seemed to be in a hurry. Why I did not know.

Brittney orgasmed first with a big celebration, then Christina, then Tess, then Cynthia, and lastly Monica. Being on a public bus, the fear of being caught, and me recording them made them all orgasm rather quickly.

Brittney stated on Friday they had set up a plan. They were all going to fuck me on the bus. The order had been set by who orgasmed first to last. I looked at Christina. She had a big smile on her face.

'Is this how you want to lose your virginity?' I asked.

"Yeah. Both of them. I have plans for this weekend. So, it must be now. Besides, for the first time, in public, on a bus. This will be a good story for us down the road." Christina explained.

The other girls nodded.

12