My Boring Commute Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'As you can see. Ms. Tuchson will be much more then just my wife. As of right now she is my first slave in my harem. She loves me. She wants to share with me. Soon there will be many more women living with us. I hope that is not a problem.' I told the manager.

Ms. Tuchson's skirt was still pulled up to her waist. The gold chain swinging slightly. The manager's eyes were darting back and forth from the piercing to my eyes. He was very nervous, confused, and did not know what to do next.

'You seem like you have a question or two. Go ahead. Ask me.' I told him.

"Does it hurt? Does she like it? Could I get my wife to do it?" he asked.

'Is that all you want? A clit ring. Or does she need more?' I asked.

"I would love for her nipples to be pierced, her tongue, and her clit. I have never told her." He stated quickly.

'Bring your wife to me. I will be moving in next week.' I told him as I stood up. I shook his hand and Ms. Tuchson pulled her skirt back down. I took her hand, and we walked back to the car. Slowly.

I opened the passenger door and helped her in. I closed the door and went to the driver's seat. A short drive and we were back at work. Just in time for lunch.

'Would you like an actual wedding ring. So, you don't have to show your pussy every time someone asks the question?' I asked. Smiling at Ms. Tuchson.

"Yes please." She stated. Smiling back at me.

'How about we go shopping tomorrow. We can go to every jewelry store in town.' I told her. Smiling wide. Wanting her to waddle around more for me to watch.

"That won't be necessary. There is only one store I buy my jewelry from. They also do custom work." Ms. Tuchson stated. Staring at me with an evil smile.

I sat at my desk eating lunch. I had spent too much time away from work. The piles of papers had stacked up. Brittney came to my office with food. She talked, she ate, and she fed me while I read. Christina showed up near the end of lunch. She was walking quite slowly. Taking short, decisive steps, and being careful.

'Are you feeling alright babe?' I asked her.

Christina looked up, smiled, and walked slowly over to my desk. I expected her to sit down but she leaned over and quietly stated, "My holes are aching. My guts are all mixed up. My asshole burns. The bus ride was the most fun I have ever had. It was all worth it." As she smiled.

'You don't need to sit down if you don't want to.' I told her.

Christina smiled at me and nodded. She walked slowly around the office, talking with Brittney, and I noticed some "hidden meanings" in their conversation. I looked at Brittney knowingly. Her eyes darted to the floor to avoid eye contact.

I whispered, 'you two are up to something new. I know it. But keep your secrets.'

Brittney nodded as Christina wandered around my office, still talking, not hearing our conversation.

After an hour of them milling around, my food now gone, they excused themselves, and left. Back to work reading and making corrections. After several hours I saw Ms. Tuchson walk into her office. An associate followed her with a large cart full of files. The cart stopped at her desk and the associate left.

I walked into her office to see what was going on. I learned a new business was being "checked out" and would likely be purchased. It would help our business in many ways. But they would cause problems when the two were intertwined. Always something new going on. I smiled at Ms. Tuchson and she asked, "Will you be staying at our place tonight? Or are you going home tonight?"

'Will you miss me too much if I do not stay at our place tonight?' I asked. Playfully.

Ms. Tuchson smiled and stated, "You know the answer to that."

'I will tell the ladies they will have to have fun on the bus ride home without me. But I will need some clothes. Would you go shopping with me after work. Again.' I asked.

"Anything you want." Ms. Tuchson stated. Her hand reached out, touching mine gently.

I kissed her hand, set it back down on the desk, and left. I saw her staring at my butt as I left. She smiled when I caught her.

Work went by quickly. I went back to Ms. Tuchson's office, helped her put her coat on, and we left. Holding hands. We took the elevator down to the lobby. Brittney and the girls were waiting patiently. I told them I would not be using the bus to commute any further. They all groaned but understood. We got back in the elevator and went to the parking garage. I helped Ms. Tuchson into the passenger seat, and she pulled her skirt up very high. Just below her pussy but she was showing a lot of thigh.

I sat in the driver's seat, my hand on her warm skin, the gold chain absentmindedly rolling in my fingers, and we drove to a nearby men's store. Inside we purchased some standard suits to be made and clothes to take with me. Another quick stop at a grocery store and I had all of my toiletry items. The SUV was full of bags now.

As we drove to our apartment Ms. Tuchson was talking about wedding rings while she flipped picture to picture on a large iPad. She had good taste. She wanted to stick with yellow gold but could not pick the exact setting she wanted. She also had several ideas for my ring. Yellow gold as well, nothing simple, or standard. I told her I would need to see them to make up my mind.

We pulled up to the apartment, the SUV overflowing with bags, and the doorman ran out to assist us. A cart was fetched, loaded, and it followed us. Ms. Tuchson had such a large happy smile I thought she was going to explode.

After getting inside our apartment, I tipped the doorman, he unloaded the cart, and left. I looked around and could not find Ms. Tuchson in the entryway. Silly me. I took a couple more steps and I found her. She was on her hands and knees on her couch, skirt pulled up, her hairy black pussy and ass exposed. Her gold chain dangling from her clit as she wiggled her ass.

I took my time emptying my pockets and watching her. She wasn't going anywhere. But she kept glancing back at me, making sure I was still watching. I pulled out my cell phone and took dozens of pictures. Her eyes full of fire as I zoomed in on her pussy nearly unseen due to the amount of black hair.

'You know. Sex is forbidden for 6 weeks. Unless you heal quicker.' I told her as I walked around to her face.

"I know. But. I also know you like seeing me naked, ass up, and my jewelry swaying." Ms. Tuchson stated. Smiling and licking her lips.

I pulled out my cock and she sucked it in her mouth. No words were needed. I was unsure if I had told her about my morning. Deflowering all the virgin pussy and ass. I doubted she cared. Her moaning, sucking, and warm mouth caused me to lose my focus.

After 10 minutes I lost it. Her hand was on my balls, gripping, massaging, and my load filled her mouth. She smacked her lips, grinning, and playing with my semen on her tongue. Rolling it around in her mouth. After 30 seconds or so she finally swallowed.

I pulled up my pants and went to the shopping bags. I began pulling out the items we had bought, and she followed me. Now completely naked, her gold chain swinging from her clit, she stated, "Go sit. I will do this" as she patted me on the butt.

I sat in the living room. She would walk back and forth, putting items away, smiling at me as her naked form glided from place to place. She moved smoothly like she was on wheels. I figured bouncing while walking made her chain tug. Perhaps she had figured out a less painful way to move. It made her oddly ghostlike. Not really walking. Just sexily gliding around the apartment.

She made dinner before I even realized it.

We settled into dinner. Small steaks, asparagus, and mashed potatoes. Damn she could cook. She did the dishes as I read stacks of paperwork. I heard her chain bounce off the cabinets a time or two as she worked.

It was nearly midnight and we had churned through quite a bit of work. Yawning and smiling she went to the bathroom, removed her cosmetics, and pulled her hair up. Even without make up she looked gorgeous. It was hard to believe she was in her 40's. A small wrinkle here or there were the only clues.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I stopped at the doorway. She had a large bed. Much larger than a king-sized bed. It was set up in the middle of the room, two pillows, and nothing else. A very minimal design. Two walls were exterior windows, one wall was stone and steel. The other was a wall of cabinets with flush mounted handles. I am sure they were filled with clothes. I did not need to look.

I stripped off my clothes and left them on the floor.

I let go of her hand, I picked up her gold chain, and I walked her to bed. She followed me carefully. She climbed slowly onto the bed, under the covers, and I pulled her close to me. Her legs spread and she wrapped her legs around my hip. I let the chain drop as she pressed her naked tits into my chest.

Her warm body, her nakedness, and her hot breath on my neck caused me not to want to sleep. I was enjoying it too much. But regardless. Sleep came quickly.

12