My Boring Commute Pt. 07

Story Info
Married and the day after with the girls in tow.
6.2k words
4.39
3.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her office doors opened, the women sighed, and Ms. Tuchson appeared. She looked beautiful. And her tits were pushed up, higher then Tess's, her waist was thinner then possible, the huge gold chain around her neck.

The girls giggled, ran towards her, and surrounded her. Ms. Tuchson's wedding dress looked amazing. She had no idea I had told the girls to be her bridesmaids. She loved their truly pornographic bridesmaid dresses. Gold. Of course. But see through tule was the majority of the material. A hint of nipple could be seen. A hint of pussy lips. But just that. A hint.

We all walked to the elevators, down to the lobby, and out of work.

The looks on my coworker's faces were that of a stunned public. They did not know what was going on. A wedding in work? Or were they leaving? Was it a stunt?

We all left, Ms. Tuchson on my arm as we got into waiting black SUVs and sped away.

The group consisted of my parents, my 14-year-old brother, and a judge. We walked into the small chapel. The judge stood up front while we lined everyone up. My brother was dressed in a tux and set as my best man. I handed him my ring and Ms. Tuchson's ring. He placed them in his pocket with a huge smile. My parents were the only guests until the jeweler arrived. He had a tall blonde woman, barely 18 years old in a beautiful black dress. The jeweler smiled and sat next to my parents.

"I'm an idiot. He's the owner." I thought.

The music started. Ms. Tuchson appeared at the entrance of the chapel, and she walked down the aisle. Alone, smiling, and tits ready to burst from her dress. I saw my mom wiping tears from her face. And my father's mouth was wide open. Stunned at the dress. He looked to see the bridesmaids' dresses were see-through, so short you could see their bare-naked pussy if they moved, and then back to Ms. Tuchson as she walked slowly.

After she made it to the altar it was a short ceremony. My brother handed me the rings right on cue. We said our vows and we were married. I also learned her first name. Myra. We kissed and were married.

We walked down the aisle, and a photographer took our pictures. We took a few as a couple, then the wedding party, and then the family. The photographer advised me the wedding party pictures were XXX. The bridesmaids kept flashing their pussies. I had to scold them as they giggled, and we took the pictures again. They had to be good enough to frame for public viewing.

My brother even got in the middle of the girls. Lots of them bending down, kissing his cheek, a girl on each side. Or them kneeling, holding his hand, their ass upturned to the camera as they faked begged him. He played into it. He loved it. What 14-year-old boy wouldn't. Before we left, he asked, "Hey. Can I invite one of these girls to homecoming? Do you think one would go with me?"

I laughed. I told him, 'Take all 5. They would love it.'

'Who wants to go to homecoming?!' I hollered. The girls all jumped up and down, their hands in the air. My brother was in heaven. My parents had to escort him outside before he died.

Each girl walked up to us. They lifted their skirts and showed their new additions. At my "pushing" they each got a clit piercing. A large gold ring. Ms. Tuchson, I mean, Ms. Myra Miller and I looked at one another and stated, "Nice."

Christina was the only one who went one extra. She walked up, turned around, bent over and spread her legs. She had a large gold ring in her taint and her clit. She stood up, turned around, smiling, and advised, "I always go the extra mile."

Myra elbowed me and stated, "She's moving in with us. Yes?"

'Yes. They all will be. Soon. But not right now.' I told her.

The jeweler walked up smiling. Holding his 18-year-old girlfriend's hand. "Congratulations." He stated.

'You are the owner. Why the secrecy?' I asked.

"Well, I love working on items. Being an owner, millionaire, and famous makes it impossible. So, I do the kind of 3rd person thing. It lets me be me." He stated. Handing me a black credit card.

"This is your wedding present. I'm usually at work. But if I'm not. Hand this to any employee and you will be given VIP treatment." He stated.

Didn't Myra already get VIP treatment?

Myra thanked him, took the card, and tucked it in her cleavage. How there was room I do not know. We shook hands and they left.

A few extra pictures with my parents and the night was over.

We retreated to our apartment, I carried her over the threshold, and she ran to the bedroom. As she was fumbling to take off her dress, I stopped her. I pulled the black card from her tits and told her to climb on the bed.

'Doggystyle will set our married life with the right tone. Don't you think?' I asked my new wife. Not really caring.

"Fuck me until I pass out. It's the only way." My new wife pleaded.

What she could not have known was my plan. I had purchased three sneaky items. Small clips that vibrate. Each one would be clipped to her clit chain. They only had on and off. No increase in power. I intended to attach them, turn them on, and add another and another. Her new piercing made it impossible for her to touch herself. This would either drive her insane or kill her.

I pulled up the bottom of her dress as she was on her hands and knees. I applied a small amount of lube to her ass and a lot to my cock. I clipped the first vibrator to her gold chain. If she knew what I had done she didn't show it. Her hips were shaking, her ass jiggling, and I sunk my cock slowly into her ass.

She was tight, but I felt her pushing back from the start. After ten minutes I attached the second clip. I could now feel the vibrations through her body. Thirty minutes and I attached the last one. Her legs were quivering, her ass was bouncing, she was slamming her ass back into me with full force.

My last plan of attack.

I grabbed the rope that tied her corset together. As I fucked her, I gently untied it most of the way. I then wrapped it around itself. Tightly. I slowly began pulling. Every minute or two I tightened it up. Her waist was cinching together slowly.

I saw her grab her waist. She pawed at it as she struggled to breathe. I saw her look back at me, my hands wrapped around her corset ropes like a horse's reigns, and she smiled. She somehow picked up her pace. I pulled, and pulled, and pulled.

Her hands began to slap the bed, her neck, face, and chest were red. She was gasping for breath. I fucked her harder and released the corset ropes. She loudly sucked in air as I grabbed her clit chain. She screamed loudly, she orgasmed over and over, gasping for air. Pawing at the bedding.

And then, she fainted. Face down, clit chain vibrating and bouncing, her ass straight up.

I did not stop. I kept pounding her asshole with all of my might.

5 minutes later she woke up, looked back at me, smiling, and wiping drool from her mouth. I finally sprayed a load in her ass and collapsed next to her. She crawled closer and stated, "Now that is how you start a marriage. Well done." As she kissed me and laid her head back on the pillow.

Almost like I planned it I hit send on my phone.

Brittney, Christina, Monica, Tess, and Cynthia burst into our apartment. Myra looked back as she heard them screaming. But as they got nearer. She cared more about how she could not move. Each woman had their bridesmaid dresses on. But they also had on a strap on kit. 12-inch cocks hung from their waist.

"Congratulations. It's time for your world class ass fucking!" Brittney and Christina screamed loudly.

I leaned over my wife's back, I whispered in here ear, "Enjoy."

Tess moved around to the front of the bed. She snapped a small brown capsule. Smelling salt. She placed it under Myra's nose, and she coughed, shook, and tried to stand. The girls then held her tight as Brittney started.

"Here Ye. Here Ye. Let the ass fucking commence!" Brittney screamed while laughing.

She then jammed the enormous cock up my wife's ass. Her scream echoed through the glass and tile room. But she made no attempt to run, jump, or fight. She only smiled at me while Brittney went to work fucking her.

Christina then stepped up to her face. Without a speech she jammed her cock in my wife's mouth. The girls were high fiving as they fucked her in a spit roast. I changed my clothes and took pictures of the action. I even drank a beer, ate some food, and watched the 5 women destroy Myra's mouth and ass.

Several hours later, several smelling salts later, they were finished. Myra had tapped out and begged for the girls to stop. Like real friends they did. But also because I told them to. Myra still had no power or standing in this harem. She was equal to the girls. But Brittney was still higher ranking then her. But that would soon change. Myra would be second in command.

The girls all gave me a high five as they ran from the apartment.

I checked on Myra. Her wedding dress was covered in sweat, pussy juice, lube, and a spot of blood here and there. But overall, it wasn't torn or ruined.

Myra could barely lift her head. She smiled and stated with a hoarse voice, "that was my third wedding night. It was by far the best. I have never, in all my life, been so thoroughly fucked. I doubt my ass will ever recover."

'It's too bad I had your clit pierced so recently. Otherwise, they would still be gutting you. 5, 6, 7 or more hours of fucking you. Unable to stop it. Until I decided you were done. After you heal. What do you think?' I asked. Smiling and wiping her hair back from her face.

"I love the idea." Myra stated. As she sipped water from a straw I was holding. She took a few small sips of water, and she was out cold.

I made sure to get plenty of pictures for our photo album. Her upturned ass, her wrecked anus, her spread legs. She was truly destroyed. But only one hole.

I took the time to start removing her wedding dress. Pretty simple once I untied her corset. I was careful to not hit her clit chain. But I saw the little clips were still vibrating away. I had forgotten them. I pulled them off, turned them off, and placed them in a drawer for later. I rolled Myra out of the dress. Her limp naked body still face down on the bed.

I went to the bathroom, retrieved her spray, and cleaned her up. I did not want her to get an infection on her clit. A few sprays, a dab here and there and she was set. By the time I returned she was snoring loudly.

I had a snack and crawled into bed. I had fucked a lot of women and teenagers in my time. But Myra was the only one I had ever fucked into unconsciousness. I am sure Brittney, and the girls would say the same thing.

Even though she was sleeping, she crawled to me, her warm sweaty body pressed against mine, her legs wrapped around mine. I fell asleep quickly. Weddings were tiring.

In the morning I woke to an empty bed. Myra was in the kitchen cooking. As I sat up, she walked in holding a plate of food and a cup of coffee. She was smiling as her gold clit chain swung back and forth.

I had the plate in my lap as Myra laid on the bed. Naked as always, we talked about our plans. Myra had always been in charge, always had the upper hand, and she had never been outwitted. She did not expect to be tricked and blackmailed by a 19-year-old intern.

It was only then that she fell deeply in love with me. We had talked about domination and what it meant. It was only then she realized she was wrong in how she had been living. She needed to be submissive. To give herself to me. She needed to be told what to do. She would then decide if she wanted to do it.

But we both realized she would do anything I told her to. She had lived a very stressful life where she made all the decisions and was in charge. By being submissive she was giving it all up. She described having a "huge weight of my chest" and sleeping more deeply since she submitted to me.

'Is there anything you want?' I asked. Honestly wanting to know.

"Nope. I live to serve. I will focus on you, your needs, your wants, and I will do anything you ask." Myra stated. Smiling and her feet rubbing together slowly.

I set the plate on the nightstand and pulled the covers away. My cock was hard and standing up. Myra knew what I wanted. She crawled up, her mouth wrapped around it, and she sucked it. Slowly, warmly. I laid there, watching her head bob up and down, her fit body and ass in front of me.

I enjoyed Myra's attention and that she was taking her time pleasing me. After nearly 30 minutes I felt my balls tightening. My semen rose up and I filled Myra's mouth. She swallowed repeatedly but held her mouth tight to my cock.

When she was ready, she lifted her head. Smiling wide she wiped her mouth with her hands. Her gold chains jingled.

Myra went back to laying on the bed. Like a cat. She was curled up as we talked. Her naked form was very beautiful. I told her not to move. I retrieved my phone and took several pictures. Some had her tits exposed. Others they were hidden behind her hands. Either way her nakedness was visible. She was smiling in each picture. She was gorgeous. I knew I would want to print, frame, and mount the picture in our apartment.

I showed Myra the pictures and she loved them. She was surprised she looked great. Not much sleep and no makeup.

It was then the apartment burst into loud yelling, screaming, and arguing. Brittany, Christina, and the rest had arrived.

Myra rolled did not move.

The girls walked into our bedroom, carrying shopping bags, and looking hot. Christina was wearing a tiny schoolgirl uniform. Like the Halloween type. Her nipples were plainly seen, her clit ring and taint ring were seen if she moved just right. The rest of the girls were in short skirts but normal blouses.

All of them were arguing. So loudly and all at once I could not tell what they were saying.

'Silence!' I finally had enough and commanded loudly.

All at once they stopped. They lined up side by side, their heads hanging in shame, their hands holding bags of recent purchases.

'Hold out your arms straight out. Keep your belongings in your hands. Do not let your arms drop below 90 degrees.' I commanded.

The girls all complied. Their shopping bags banging into one another as they held their arms out.

Myra and I talked about what to do next. We still did not know what the arguing was about, did they not realize the disrespect by being so loud, and they didn't even greet us.

Myra knew I was taking my time, letting their arms get tired, and letting them realize the errors of their way.

I walked over to Tessa. She seemed to be struggling the most to keep her arms outstretched. I didn't ever dare tell anyone. But Tessa was my favorite out of all the girls. I walked behind her and whispered in her ear.

'What is with all the yelling?' I asked.

"Sir. We were arguing about the bedrooms. Who would be rooming with who. What the bedrooms would be organized like, our daily schedule for getting ready, who showered first, and more stupid girl stuff." Tessa explained.

'Tessa. You may put your arms down. Take off your clothes and join Myra in the bed.' I commanded.

Tessa smiled, lowered her arms, and stripped quickly. She pounced on the large bed and laid next to Myra.

Monica was next. She explained her side of the argument. When I was happy with her explanation, she too got naked and jumped into the bed.

Cynthia was next.

That only left Brittney and Christina. They had assumed the head positions of the harem. Brittney always assumed she was #1. I may have even told her a time or two.

But now they were staring straight ahead. Their arms outstretched and shaking. Their new purchases were now weighing them down.

'You two. You seem to be the harbingers of your own doom. You two are no longer allowed to speak. Until I give you permission. Drop your bags, strip naked, and get on the bed.' I commanded.

Brittney and Christina complied. Jumping on the bed.

I was amazed they all fit. Naked, smiling, and trying to find the best position.

I took a few minutes to rearrange them. How they laid, how they sat up, where their feet were. I stepped back and took a few pictures. Each woman was sure to have their tits visible. Myra was in the middle. She was glowing.

I grabbed a chair from the dining room and stood on it. The raised position made my picture from above show off the women's pussy. Their true nakedness was now visible. I flipped through the pictures. I liked them.

I returned the chair to the dining room and looked through the bags. There was lingerie, sex toys, candy, and lotions.

I told them to stay on the bed and not move. I walked to the extra bedrooms in the apartment. The rooms were very large. It would be easy to set up a king-sized bed, two or three dressers to hold clothes, and a lot more. But right now, they were 100% empty. Myra had never set one up as a guest room, exercise room, or anything else. Their closets were empty as well.

I returned to the master bedroom and asked Tessa to join me. She hopped out of the bed, her big tits bouncing along. We went to the first bedroom, and I asked for her thoughts on lay out. She imagined a much more girly type of bedroom. A four-post bed painted white to match the dressers, a large table set up in the corner with her sewing machine and dummy. Tessa talked about designing and making her own clothing. The other half of the room still had plenty of space for the other girl.

I told her I liked her idea.

We returned to the master bedroom. The women all starring at me as Tessa jumped back into the group.

Cynthia and Monica were next. They had a very different style than Tessa. But they were very similar. They wanted a room of black, steel, and bondage. Sex toys lining the walls, organized on a black board, a sex swing in the middle, a wooden "X" against the wall to be tied against, and a leather padded barrel. To be tied over, fucked over, and spanked over.

They also wanted their bed to be made of steel and be a 4-post bed. But only to better tie them down to.

I decided they would be sharing a room as their styles fit so well. They were happy, holding their hands and hugging.

We returned to the master bedroom, and they jumped back in bed.

'Christina and Brittney. Which one of you wants to share a room with Tessa?' I asked.

They looked at each other and Brittney raised her hand slowly.

'That means Christina will be sharing the master bedroom with Myra and I.' I stated.

Myra smiled and held hands with Christina. I told the girls to all go to their respective rooms. They got up, picked up their bags, and walked out slowly.

I sat on the bed and asked if Myra was okay with Christina being our new sex slave. She would be quitting her job, she would be locked in the apartment, and not allowed to leave unless it was with one of us. Myra played with Christina's hair, her hands roamed her naked body, and Christina looked at us. Smiling.

I knew Christina had wanted to be my girlfriend for a very long time. She had chased after me far too strongly. I knew she was the daughter of the pastor, and I did not want to waist my time with a girl who was boring. I have wilder passions and fantasies then missionary sex to have kids and not do anything else.

'I have thought about making Christina be forever mute. Her only sounds would be moaning. We would rack her body with sex until she moaned like a whore. She would never communicate with anyone ever again. She would be here for our pleasure only. She would not cook, clean, or serve. She would likely never leave this bed except to use the bathroom.' I explained looking at Christina. Wondering if she would talk or object.

Myra continued to smile as she fondled Christina's breasts.

'Do you object? Speak now, or forever hold your peace. In this instance, you will be our fuck slave. You will be here only for our pleasure. This is your last chance. Do you object?' I asked. Looking at Christina.

12