My Boring Commute Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina just smiled, looking from me to Myra and back.

I told Myra, 'Okay. It looks like she is okay being our fuck slave. We will need to wait a few weeks for her jewelry to heal. But in the time, we wait, she can suck cock, eat ass, and make out. She will even help us shower. She can soap us up and get us clean. I think a fuck slave should be capable of that. Don't you think?'

Myra nodded, "Yes. I think you are very wise in your decision. Her two new rings will need to heal. But then, we will need to use her as we see fit. I do not know if she is any good at eating pussy or ass. But she will be here the rest of her life. So, she will learn. I doubt she has ever tasted semen. But she will need to love it from now on."

Christina sat there, smiling and listening. She had taken up her duties without a word.

'Lay back Myra. Lets see if the slut will eat your ass and pussy. Remember slut. Do not touch her clit. It has not yet healed.' I commanded.

Myra crawled up to the head of the bed, on her back she spread her legs wide, her wet pussy dribbled through her huge black bush. It was impossible to see the opening to her pussy or even her asshole. You had to literally spread the hair and nose in to find it.

Christina did just that. She was not shy or hesitant. Her tongue lapping at the black mat of hair. Her tongue flicking Myra's anus, her tongue probing the entrance to her wet pussy. I left them there and walked back into the apartment to talk to the girls.

Brittney and Tessa were in their bedroom planning out the room. I told them of Christina's new position. They gasped and covered their mouths with their hands. Looking at me they finally stated, "Oh. She will be so happy. You have no idea."

I merely shrugged and went to the next bedroom.

Monica and Cynthia were describing all the bondage equipment they wanted. I added they needed a sybian mounted to a box at the foot of the bed. They each giggled and agreed. I told them of Christina's new position as sex slave. She was not allowed to leave the master bedroom under any circumstances. They both giggled and were happy for Christina.

I sent them to go buy massage wands, vibrators, dildos of all sizes, and whatever other items they thought Myra and I could use on Christina.

"Can we buy some paddles too? I would love for you to spank that slut's ass while I watch. My pussy is gushing just thinking about it." Monica stated. Her hand under her skirt.

'That sounds like a good idea. Like I said. You buy it all. I intend to use the slut daily and for my pleasure.' I told Monica as my hand slid under her skirt.

'You are indeed wet. Too bad you have this ring. Otherwise, the slut would be eating your pussy.' I told Monica.

She shivered as she looked me in the eyes. I pulled back my wet hand and they walked out to buy the items I requested.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I stood in the door frame of the master bedroom watching Christina the slut eating at Myra's ass. Myra looked over at me, smiling, and winking. Her legs were twitching as she was licked. Here and there Myra would grab Christina's face, push it in the right spot, or yell commands. I realized Christina was a virgin in every way. This was the first time she had licked ass, had her face buried in a woman's folds, and likely shared a bed with a naked person. I made sure to take several pictures to commemorate the moment.

I walked over and laid on the bed next to them. Beer still in my hand. 'I sent two girls to go buy sex toys and paddles. We will need to break in the slut. Slowly or all at once. We own her so we can do it however we want.' I whispered in Myra's ear.

Myra looked back at me and nodded. Her hand creeped up and wrapped her fingers around my dick. I saw Christina's eyes looking over Myra's ass. Her eyes were fixed on my cock. Myra pumped it slowly until her hand stopped and began squeezing extremely hard. It was not painful. But surprising. Myra's ass shook, her legs trembled, and her breathing increased.

'Ass eating orgasm?' I asked.

Myra nodded slowly as she turned over. She released her hand from my dick, pointed at it, and stated, "Suck this slut."

Christina nodded, she crawled forward, her hand held the base, while her mouth stopped a millimeter from the tip. I saw she was smiling. It was likely a moment she had wished for, fantasied about, and dreamt about happening for years. She paused to savor the dick about to enter her mouth.

Then all at once she attacked it. She jammed as much cock in her mouth as she could, coughing, gagging, and forcing it to hit the back of her mouth. Myra watched Christina struggle. She was giggling as Christina had no idea what she was doing.

"Stop slut. I will show you. You will need to learn fast." Myra told her.

Christina lifted her head from my dick, panting, and drooling.

Myra then taught Christina how to give a blowjob. "It's not about shoving it down your throat. Your tongue, mouth, and throat need to slide on it. Your tongue needs to tickle his balls and lick his frenulum as it is pulled from your mouth. You will need to lose your gag reflex. But that will take time. Right now, just slide his dick in and out. Avoid your teeth scraping his skin. Or he will likely pull them out with pliers."

As soon as Myra's mouth left my dick Christina's replaced it. She went much slower this time, extending her tongue outwards, I felt the tip touch my ball sack. She was drooling all over the place. I knew this from my time with virgins. They need experience.

'I think the slut will need to visit a few places. To learn. In time we shall keep her in the bedroom and not let her leave. But for now, she will need to be allowed to visit a haunt or two to learn. I think blowjobs should be the first thing she learns.' I explained to Myra.

Myra nodded as Tessa walked in. She had heard our conversation and stated, "I know a place. Want me to make a call and get her in?"

'Is it clean, is it safe? I don't want her to be seen.' I asked.

Tessa nodded, "Yes to all. And no, she will not be seen. My uncle owns the place. Let me make a call and get her a room. She will have two of the best teachers. I guarantee it."

I heard Tessa walk away and talk on her cell phone. Christina continued to focus on my cock. She wasn't doing half bad for a beginner. Tessa returned and advised Christina had been assigned to room #1. She would have two teachers at her side. All we had to do was drop her off and pick her up. There was no schedule. She could stay there for months or years at a time. Or just a few hours.

Myra and I liked the idea.

I told Tessa to help the slut. Tessa joined us in bed, she pushed Cristina to the side, and she attacked me. One hand on my balls, the other stroking my shaft, while her mouth focused on the head. After sucking she ran her tongue up and down. She then nibbled on my frenulum and jammed the whole thing down her throat. No gag reflex as she winked at me. I saw her throat bulge from the head of my cock. Tessa paused, took a deep breath, opened her mouth wider and shoved my balls in her mouth with her hands.

She now had not only my whole cock, but my balls sucked into her mouth. Myra gasped loudly, "Wholly shit. I have never seen that before. Even in porn."

I was in heaven. Tessa's tongue was rolling back and forth. My balls banging together. She then pulled back and my balls flopped out of her mouth. A single tear dripped down her face as she continued to suck my cock.

'Do you want to swallow it or take a facial?' I asked.

Tessa pulled my cock from her mouth but continued to jack it with a tight grip.

"Facial please. I will swallow the next one." Tessa stated smiling.

I stood up next to the bed as Tessa crawled to the edge. I pointed my cock at her face as she squeezed harder and stroked faster. I sprayed her face with semen. She closed her eyes just in time as most of it pooled in her eyes. Some sprayed her forehead, nose, and cheeks. She smiled as the last drop landed on her teeth.

Myra handed me my phone. I took several pictures of the lewd scene. Christina was hovering her face next to Tessa's. likely hoping for some over spray. After the picture was taken Myra told Christina to lick Tessa's face clean. Christina was happy to oblige. I could not think of anything more hardcore then Christina licking my semen from her friend's face. Tessa sat there and let it happen. It took a few minutes until she was clean. But she smiled and opened her eyes.

Tessa walked into the bathroom to get the last bits as Christina wiped her mouth with her fingers.

'Not a bad way to start the morning.' I stated.

Tessa walked back into the bedroom and lay next to Myra.

"I assume you spent some time at your uncle's place. Learning?" Myra asked.

Tessa smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Since I was 12. It's good money. Not to mention I learned a valuable skill. I paid for a car, an apartment, and college. Well one year anyways. I was always too focused on boys. That's when I got the internship. Then my whole life changed in literally a week."

Tessa's hand was stroking my thigh and looking up at me.

"It took 9 years of blowjobs to get that good." Myra asked.

"Oh. It was not just blowjobs, handjobs, dancing, sex talk. I never did any of the bondage rooms, fucking, group sex or the fetish stuff. I just did a few things that I enjoyed." Tessa explained.

Myra and I looked at each other smiling.

"Okay. Now I'm intrigued. What is this place your uncle runs?" Myra asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Well, it's been called many things. A cat house, a house of ill repute, a brothel, and more. But its more like a place where men or women could go to fulfill their desires. Some are extreme and very expensive. Some are basic. Like blowjobs or having a woman sit on your lap and talk dirty to you." Tessa explained while she stroked my thigh, staring out the windows lost in memories.

"Really? Men and women? What would women want?" Myra asked. Sitting up and acting very interested.

"Oh. Let me tell you. Many women come there alone, or act like their boyfriends or husbands forced them to be there. The most extreme is to be forced to be a slave. Gangbanged, beaten, force fucked, tattooed, pierced, drugged, and put to work. Many women go there to just get their pussy eaten or fucked by a guy and then leave. Those are the most basic. I have eaten out my share of women. But they usually want men to do it. I've also danced for women, served them drinks, sit on their lap, and talk dirty to them. Many women come it to watch as well. Never partake. But I have seen women also go full on dominatrix. Full leather, latex, whips, and punishment." Tessa explained all that she had seen and the costs that go with it. A night of no limit debauchery could be as much as 50k or more. Or a quick BJ was 50-100$.

"I have signed a non-disclosure agreement. I cannot name names. But they are rich, they are famous, and some are even high in our government or other countries' government. Or even their wives, sons, and daughters." Tessa stated while leaning in and lowering her voice like it was a secret.

Myra and I looked at each other shocked. Who knew Tessa had such a crazy past. I would have never guessed it. But looks can be deceiving.

"One very rich man would often bring his daughters. They would be very dominate, having men and women eat their pussy or ass. They would even strap on a kit or two and fuck men or women. Like I said. Almost anything is available." Tessa stated while smiling.

'Is this a member only type club? How much to pay to get a membership?' I asked.

"I'm not sure of that end of the place. My uncle runs it. There must be like a background check, introduction, and banking arrangements. I did the low-end stuff and cash was always on hand. But one guy did like me so much he would pay me in gold coins. At the end he always would have me stick out my tongue and place the coin. He would then pat my head and leave." Tessa stated smiling.

'Any bad memories?' I asked.

"Oh. Not for me. There are cameras everywhere, hidden guards behind red curtains, and anything out of line. Boom. Guards would beat them and drag them. Very heavy handed. But again, I only worked the lower end stuff. It rarely got out of hand. I saw it happen less than three times." Tessa explained. Counting on her fingers as she delved through her memories.

We had been talking for so long I looked at Christina. She as sitting on her knees as her eyes wandered between us. Talking about sex, fetishes, bondage, prostitution, and more. She was not scared. But the opposite. She was shaking a bit, her hands were fidgeting, and her eyes were wide.

If I was to guess I would say she was horny and excited.

"But my uncle said come by anytime for paperwork and introduction." Tessa stated smiling.

Myra stood up at the same time I did. Tessa and Christina didn't expect right now. But after a second or two of hesitation they followed our lead. Tessa dressed in her normal short skirt and blouse. Myra dressed in a very high end dark green dress. Christina looked around at us. Naked, confused, not knowing what she was allowed to wear.

I dressed in my best suit and wore a dark green tie to match Myra.

12