My Boring Commute Pt. 08

Story Info
Tessa opens doors, Christina is off to be trained, new girl.
6.6k words
4.53
4.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey. Send a black limo. Yeah. Right now." Tessa argued into her phone and gave them our address.

Myra and I had no idea where we were going or how this all worked. But we were excited to go to this place of sex and debauchery.

Tessa looked at me and Myra up and down. She liked outfits and advised we may be a little over dressed for the middle of the day. But 'overdressed is better than under dressed' I told her. Motioning to naked and confused Christina.

"So do you want her to get a full education or just start with BJ's?" Tessa asked plainly, like she was asking about what was on the dinner menu. Not asking if her friend would be thrown in a pit of men and women and gangbanged on the first day or start off slow with HJ's and BJ's at a sex club.

'Slowly. I'm not here to wreck her on the first day, week, or month. Myra and I own her. We would like for her to give us as much pleasure as she can. Until our tastes become more extreme. We will not be altering her body anymore than the two piercings she has right now.' I advised.

'But. If she does not follow orders or disrespects Myra or I. I will not hesitate to whip her until her skin is ripped from her entire body.' I stated. Looking at Christina.

Tessa lifted the front of her skirt, her gold clit ring stood out brightly against her pale redhead skin.

"Yeah, she can't fuck for another 5 weeks anyways. Me neither. I'm so God damn horny. I will be dripping down my leg by the time we leave." Tessa explained.

The house phone rang. Myra answered it. She thanked the person on the other end, hung up, and stated "Limo's here. Follow us slave."

I took Myra's hand and we turned to walk out. Tessa was behind us, and Christina followed last. Naked, shoeless, and clueless. We went to the elevator, down to the lobby, and out past the door men and security guards. The looks on their faces were priceless. I saw Christina in the reflection of one of the glass walls, she was walking behind us. Keeping pace, her eyes were on the floor.

Tessa ran ahead, she got outside first and stopped anyone from crossing our path. A driver stood by and opened the door to the limo. Myra first, then me, then Tessa and last Christina. I saw her eyes meet the drivers for a split second. He didn't seem fazed. He didn't even smile. Christina climbed in and sat across from Tessa, her legs clenched together tightly, her hands gripping the leather seat. I saw her feet were fidgeting slightly. Nervous or excited?

The limo drove slowly and smoothly through the city. I saw him radio ahead and two cars pulled from their parking spaces. He pulled in, parked, and got out. He opened the door and Myra stepped out first, then me, then Tessa, and lastly Christina.

We stood on the sidewalk taking in the surroundings. It was a residential area. Brownstone townhouses lined both sides of the street. I looked at Myra and Tessa. Did we have the right place? Christina was standing behind us, naked, hands at her sides, and eyes on the ground.

The driver motioned to a set of stairs and a door.

The door opened and another man in a suit stood beside it.

Myra climbed the stairs with me hand in hand. Tessa followed, smiling wide. Christina followed last.

Upon entering the door, we found it to be not normal. Instead of skinny brownstone condos or townhouses, it was entirely an open floor plan. 10 or 15 skinny condo's had been opened up with a huge bar, tables with chairs, couches, televisions with sports, and people milling around talking.

Women were dressed in cocktail dresses, lingerie, and sexy outfits. None were naked. The doorman stated, "This way please." As he walked ahead of us. We followed him through the place, down a long hallway, and to a set of doors. The first door was open, and I saw banks of monitors with security men watching them closely.

The next door opened as we approached. A very well-dressed man in his 60's exited. Myra and I both looked at each other. We both knew him. Claude.

Claude was on the City Council, an ex-senator, very wealthy and very powerful.

We stopped and shook hands. I was a bit overwhelmed, 19 years old, I hadn't even attended college yet, and married a very powerful, well-known, and intelligent Myra.

Claude advised, "Ah yes. I wondered when we would meet. Mr. Miller. Mrs. Miller. Please come in."

We followed him into his office as I wondered how he knew me or why he would even think of me.

Tessa followed us, she stood behind us as we sat down, and Christina stood next to me on my right side.

"This is a very exclusive club. For very wealthy men and women. But also, we have a bar and entertainment for the everyday-man and woman. They do not have the money needed to reach the upper levels of what we provide. They are happy with the basic amenities." Claude explained.

'I have brought my first slave. She was previously named Christina. But Myra and I are not sure if we will keep it. She has been sworn to silence. She is not allowed to talk. She may moan if she deems it necessary or is unable to control it. But Myra and I own her.' I explained.

Claude listened intently.

I reached out my hand and pushed Christina forward.

'She recently had her clit pierced and her taint pierced. Both are fresh, she cannot partake in anything in the area for 5 more weeks, or they will be infected. Myra and I hope she can be trained here. What kind of training is available?' I asked.

"Please take her to room #1." Claude asked of the doorman.

"Tessa. You can go with her. You are still under contract as well. So, I should not have to remind you to act accordingly." Claude stated. His eyes were firm, fixed, and exacting.

"Yes uncle." Tessa stated plainly and followed the doorman.

'Do as you are instructed and trained. Learn quickly, do not embarrass us.' I told Christina as she followed the doorman and Tessa. Her eyes were on the floor.

"I should say I am surprised. I know your parents well. They are the smartest and hardest working man and woman I know. But, they also have quite a lot of power in the city. I knew you would be here, in time. But I did not expect it to be at 19 years old. You married Myra, I heard from the judge a minute after it happened. If you are capable of that in only a few weeks' time. Then I can say, I do not know where you will go from there. But you have no limits. That I can be sure of." Claude stated with a smile on his face.

"We offer anything. I do mean anything. You name it. It will be done. However. Everything has a price." Claude explained further.

I had half expected Claude to pull out a pamphlet or book like a car dealership. Or lay out payment plan forms from a bank to route money or pay for services.

"We do not leave paper trails. We do not need permission slips. We do not do bank transfers. Our services for sex are cash based. You pay and play. If the play is more involved, advanced, or extreme. Then cash is king, but we will take other things as payment. Cars, gold, jewelry, houses, and even women." Claude stated.

"Actually. I am sorry to correct myself. Men or women. We can take them as employees to pay off debts, sold to us, or we can even act as brokers. If you have someone to sell. I know lots of people around the world. Always looking for someone special." Claude smiled while he explained.

'Really? Sex slaves? Wives, husbands, assistants, concubines, to fill a harem? Or just to have at their side while they travel. I have seen a few pictures of very wealthy men and women on yachts. The women and men are young, in great shape, and are model quality. But I did not recognize their faces.' I asked.

"Well, we do not refer to them as sex slaves. But yes. We sell people. Some of them will be used for sex. Some as assistants or they will be used to make the owner look good. Many buyers in the Middle East buy women for the looks and prestige of having a large harem. Though. They never touch them or allow them to be touched. Some will be owned their entire life and taken care of. And never have sex. Others will be traded like members of a sports team and used accordingly." Claude explained.

'Including Christina, I have 5 women in my possession. I have wooed Myra to be my wife. She is not for sale or trade. Ever!' I stated as I lifted her hand and kissed it.

'I also have discovered a new ability to attract women. If it was this easy to get 5 without even trying. I could easily get 100 more of the same age and quality. I would like to start with Christina's training. She is a virgin. In every way. Myra and I would like for her to be our sex slave. She will be required to stay in our bed, she will serve us, please us. And she will never leave.' I advised Claude.

His hands were together, he was nodding along, and he stated, "Fine. Fine. If you ever wish to bring a woman here to work. We will pay you of course. If you would like them trained. Then they will be trained. Anything they earn. We keep as payment. Christina, or whatever she will be called, can stay here as long as you two wish it. Or she can be returned to you on a daily basis. It is up to you." Claude stated while he stood up.

"Come see." Claude stated, walking to a wooden cabinet, and opening it. Inside were 4 monitors. But he pointed to the far left one. It showed Christina in a room with two women and Tessa. Tessa was seated in a chair next to the door. The women were talking with Christina, running their hands down her neck, and pushing their fingers in her mouth. Christina was looking up, her hands at her side, and she nodded along with the women as they talked.

"This room is one of many. It's for men to stick their cocks through a hole in the wall or walk in. They will get a blow job and then leave after they pay. Each has a different cost. The two trainers are employees. They have been here for several years. Though, not as long as Tessa. They will teach Christina everything they know. But she is expected to perform. She will be sucking dick all day, all night, and she will learn. How long she will be here is up to you two. Tessa could easily teach her. But having access to dick will help her learn quicker." Claude explained as the first dick poked through a hole in the wall.

The trainer kneeled on a pillow. Her mouth on the dick. She began sucking, bobbing her head, holding the balls in her hand, and stroking. Tessa sipped a drink and remained in her chair watching. Christina knelt down as the second trainer was talking. I could not hear what they were saying but I assumed she was describing what the other woman was doing.

"This will go on as long as necessary. Once she learns the proper technique, she will be assigned to room #2. If she improves then she will fetch more money for each turn." Claude explained.

"Would you like her to stay until 8pm? I could have her driven home, she would have some experience by then, be in your bed, and ready to show what she has learned during her first day." Claude asked while smiling.

'No. I have 4 others I can enjoy. And Tessa has shown her skill. I think 1 month. Christina shall stay here 24/7 for one month. Please inform us to keep us updated on her education every Friday afternoon.' I instructed.

"Very well. Would either of you like to partake in anything before you leave?" Claude asked.

'Myra?' I asked.

"No. You are all I need. Unless there is something you would like me to do deer? I am happy to perform some sort of task while you watch me." Myra asked as she ran her hands over my chest.

'No. We are set. But do you have anymore room for women to be trained? I have 3 more. I am unsure just yet what they lack in experience or skill.' I asked Claude.

"We have all the room you would like. We are at your disposal. Anything you would like them to be trained in can be accomplished here. Any extreme as well." Claude advised.

'Sorry. Extreme? Can you give me an example?' I asked. Very curious since he kept talking in grey areas and never to the point.

Myra and I sat down again. Believing this would be a longer discussion. Claude closed the wooden cabinet doors and sat down behind his desk.

"Yes. Extremes. As I said. We provide any service. For instance. Many things can be accomplished at street parlors. Tattoo's, piercings, and even things like split tongues or removal of teeth. We do that with the best in every art, medicine, and science has to provide. We have doctors, dentist, surgeons, the works. If you would like your arms, legs, fingers, and ears removed. If you want implants in breasts, ass, legs. Do you want even more extremes? We do hypnotism, attitude reboots, and change a person's personality. We have ex-military, sociologists, and psychologists. Not to mention pharmacologists and chemists that have every drug available. Many you did not know existed." Claude explained in a rehearsed speech.

"As I said. We do anything. The most basic is breast implants, leg or arm lengthening, and Achilles tendon shortening. So, women can only wear high heels from then on. Men love these three surgeries. But also, women too. They ask for lip fillers and liposuction from here and there." Claude explained further.

'I have a need to buy an 18-year-old Japanese woman. B-cup natural tits, thin, athletic, beautiful face with perfect teeth, no gag reflex and so flexible she can do the splits while licking her own back. She needs to be able to sing beautifully, be fully trained in all manner of sex, cook classic Japanese food, and speak English.' I explained to Claude. Expecting him to balk.

"100,000 dollars. She is available now if you would like to take her with you." Claude advised.

This was not a test; it was something I had been thinking about for some time. My harem would need to grow and having 4 white girls was a start. Though Cynthia was half Asian. I still thought I needed some new meat.

'We will stop by the bank on the way home to our apartment. Please have her delivered.' I advised as we shook hands.

Myra and I walked out slowly, Tessa ran up to leave with us, and we walked to the limo. Once inside and seated Tessa explained Christina was in good hands. She had already given 3 blowjobs.

"You know. If we all worked there. We could earn 50k a day for you two. Or even more." Tessa stated while smiling.

"We don't need the money. But the other girls will need some training. It seems you don't need any training at all." Myra stated as she pulled up her dress to reveal she was not wearing any panties, her huge black bush blocking the view of her wet pussy.

Tessa lunged headfirst into the black hair without a command. Her mouth latched onto Myra's pussy. Myra's legs spread wider as her hand squeezed mine. We pulled up to the bank just as Myra's legs shook with orgasm. She smiled at me and caught her breath as Tessa returned to her seat wiping pussy juice from her face.

Myra pulled her dress down as the door opened. We weren't exactly dressed to be making a withdrawal at the bank in the middle of the day. Tessa especially.

We walked in, went to a private banker, and sat down.

'100k please. In cash.' I advised.

"Yes. He called ahead. I will place the cash in his box for delivery." The banker stated.

A quick scan of our thumbprints and we left the bank. I was surprised. I thought that sort of thing would take much longer, standing in lines, manager approval and that sort of thing. Nope. In and out. We just purchased a new girl.

We walked out and back into the limo.

A short drive and we were home.

In the lobby she was waiting. Just as I ordered. An 18-year-old Japanese girl, thin but athletic, a very nice tight figure with firm picturesque butt. She had the most beautiful face and smile. She was wearing a white tank top t-shirt without a bra; her brown nipples and areolas were barely visible. The shirt was short and stopped above her belly button. A hint of a six-pack abs. She was wearing low rise tight jeans. Her thighs, ass, and legs were athletic and incredible. Topped off with 3-inch-tall heels that were strapped to her feet. 4 extremely large black and silver steamer trunk suitcases were stacked behind her. The employees were loading them onto luggage carts as we walked up.

"Nice purchase." Myra stated while smiling at me.

Tessa overheard Myra and smiled.

"Yes. Incredible. I am very jealous. I did not know you were in the market." Tessa whispered.

I walked up to the woman and introduced myself, Myra, and Tessa. The woman had a very strong Japanese accent. But she did not provide her name.

'Your name please?' I asked.

"My apologies sir. You have not given me one yet." The woman stated respectfully and bowed.

I looked to Myra for assistance, and she stated, "Your name is Kimmy."

Kimmy bowed deeply as she thanked us. The employees in the lobby did not seem confused or surprised by Kimmy or what was transpiring. We turned to walk away and one of them stated, "Uh. Sir. We have received word of several deliveries over the next several days."

'Yes. Please assist them with the deliveries. If anything needs to be set up, please leave it. My girls are very handy.' I advised as I turned to walk in the elevator.

I saw Tessa turn and look at the employee, she was stroking an invisible cock with her hand, and shoving it in her mouth as the door closed. I saw the employee shifting nervously as the door closed.

'Really Tessa? How crude of you.' I stated as we laughed.

Kimmy looked at us oddly while giggling along.

Inside the apartment Tessa stripped off her clothes. Myra let her dress fall to the floor and Kimmy followed their example. She did however stare a bit too long at Myra's clit chain and Tessa's gold clit ring.

Now naked I asked Kimmy to stand in the kitchen. She jogged over, hands at her side, and eyes up.

Myra and I looked her over. No scars, no tattoos, no imperfections. Only a small black mole near her belly button and a small triangle of black pubic hair. Her lips and ass were smooth without hair, stubble, or bumps.

Without asking Kimmy stated, "My first owner had my whole body removed of hair. Permanently. Except my small patch here. Well, and my head and eyebrows of course."

I reached my hand between her legs, and she spread them quickly. She was indeed smooth but also a bit wet as I touched the opening to her pussy.

Myra walked over next to me and stated, "Please explain who you are, where you are from, a summary of your experience, and anything else we should know about you."

"First please scan my tag." Kimmy stated.

Tessa grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and placed it at the base of her skull. A small beep sound and Tessa showed me the phone. It registered Kimmy's "tag".

"That beep means I am set to your account. I have a chip injected into the base of my skull. It tracks me. All day, every day, and everywhere." Kimmy stated smiling.

"Not that I will ever leave your side or go anywhere you do not wish." Kimmy stated again smiling.

For the next hour Kimmy introduced herself and explained her upbringing.

She was from a small farming community in Japan. She and her sisters were found to be intelligent and very beautiful. At age 12 she was sold to a couple. A Japanese man and woman. They were very rich, very powerful, and had 10 other slaves. Until she was 16, they travelled the world while she was trained, educated, and grew up. At 16 years old she was sold to another Japanese man in the US. She attended high school in southern CA, she acted like his daughter, and she was trained further. She graduated high school at 18 years old and was sold to Claude.

She had been with Claude for only 2 months. While there she trained more.

Kimmy did not go into great detail. I expect it was because she was taught to be like this. Tessa too was very vague when she described Claude or her training.

'I am not like your other owners. I do not know them; I have only ever met Claude. But you can be assured. I am not like them. Myra and I own you. You will follow our commands; you will serve us in many ways. But first. I would like to know what you like. Your hobbies, what you like to read, draw, music, television, movies, sports, etc. Also, sex. Please tell us what you have done, what you like, and what you don't like. I do not want you to tell me what you think I want to hear or have been taught to say. I want the truth and I demand you be honest.' I stated with my eyes locked on Kimmy's.

12