My Boring Commute Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are right. You are not like any of my previous owners. I have never been asked such things. They are difficult for me to explain. I enjoy exercising, dancing, running, and swimming. I have been trained to give blow jobs, eat pussy and ass. I have had vaginal sex and anal sex. I have been tied down and forced to have orgasms. I have never been a part of gang bangs or group sex. I have never done any fetish type things. I enjoy giving blow jobs and I love eating pussy. I enjoy sex but anal sex is not my favorite. My hobbies are singing, watching movies, reading books and anime. I have had lots of female friends, but they were always other slaves' part of a harem. I have also been punished. I am not a fan of pain. But if you see fit to punish me for transgressions. I will comply." Kimmy explained. Her body shivered when she spoke about pain.

'Well, this is Tessa. She is one of my harem members. Christina was taken to Claude for 1 month of BJ training. Monica, Brittney, and Cynthia are around somewhere. Buying stuff, packing up their apartments, and moving in here. Where should we put her?' I asked Myra.

"Ooh. Sir. Can I take Christina's place? And Kimmy can have my room?" Tessa asked excitedly.

Myra shrugged her shoulders and stated, "Yeah. I would like that too."

Kimmy looked at Tessa and Myra. She was shocked.

'Are you okay. Why do you look so shocked and confused Kimmy?' I asked.

"Well sir. I cannot believe what Tessa just did. She interrupted you, she back talked, and she talked without being asked a question. This is highly irregular. Are you going to whip her as punishment?" Kimmy asked.

'No. I am not upset with Tessa. You and she are both allowed to act in the same manner. I expect you to answer me when I ask you questions. But if you have something to say. Go ahead and talk to me or Myra. Interrupt us. You are not a statue without a voice. If I need to punish you for a transgression. I will. But you have not even come close to breaking a rule. Please feel free to talk with the other girls, eat food when you like, drink from the fridge, and go to the bathroom when needed. You are the first slave I have purchased from Claude. I did not realize I was not prepared. I am sorry for the confusion.' I explained.

Myra held my hand while smiling.

'Tessa. Get in my bed. Myra. Please help Kimmy unpack.' I stated as Tessa ran for my bed and jumped in it.

I only realized it was Sunday afternoon. The girls were breaking down their possessions at their apartments and moving in here. They would be very busy after work this week as well. Kimmy did not have a job, but I thought she could accompany me to work as my personal assistant.

I stripped off my clothes and left them on the floor. Tessa was waiting in bed, on her hands and knees, her pale DD tits hanging down from her chest. Tessa pulled a hair tie from her wrist and tied back her long red hair.

I crawled into bed as Tessa's mouth latched on my cock.

'I expect you to help Kimmy with her transition. She will be my personal assistant at work. You will explain to her all she needs to know. You will help her get dressed. You will be sleeping in my bed with Myra and me. You will help Myra and I with dressing, showering, serving us, and cleaning the bedroom. Our clothes will be cleaned, pressed, and attended to by you. In between all your duties you will be doing 10,00 squats a day, 1,000 pushups, 500 burpees, and 2 hours of cardio in the office. There is a workout program connected to the television and yoga mats in the closet. You will eat when we eat. A doctor will be here this week. You will get birth control shots just like all the other girls. The needs of Myra and I come first.' I stated as best as I could. Tessa's blow job skills were indeed expert level. I had never encountered such a skill.

I barely lasted 10 minutes. I filled her mouth with semen, she crawled up towards me, she dribbled the semen on my stomach as she looked in my eyes smiling. After it had all leaked out of her mouth, she sucked it all back into her mouth and swallowed.

"Thank you for your deposit. I cherish it." Tessa stated.

'Turn around. Put your fat ass right here. I want to inspect your ring.' I commanded.

Tessa did as I instructed. Her soaking wet pussy was 1 foot from my face as I played with her small pussy lips. Her gold ring was crusted a bit. But was healing. I touched her tiny asshole with my finger. She clenched it at my touch. Apart from a small triangle of red hair above her pussy, her lips and ass were completely smooth and hairless like Kimmy.

I told Tessa to go clean up and tend to her piercing. She spun around and licked my chest. A few drops had dribbled from her wet pussy. She did not want to leave them behind.

"I will serve you well sir." Tessa stated as she licked my chest and then ran into the bathroom.

I pulled on my clothes and checked on Myra and Kimmy. A large white and pink four post bed, armoire, and dressers had been set up. By Brittney no doubt. Myra and Kimmy were chatting as they organized her clothes, her possessions, and pictures. Friends, family, or harem?

I asked Kimmy about the pictures. She was surprised she did not see me enter and answered, "Well all three actually. Those two are my sisters. They were bought by the first man and woman when they each turned 12. I have not seen them since I was sold at 16. But we do chat by email as able."

'I just realized we don't have any laptops, computers, iPads or iPhones!' I stated, slapping my face in frustration.

"Oh, that's easy. I will email IT tomorrow. They will set it all up by the time we get home on Monday after work." Myra stated laughing at me.

'I noticed you looking at Myra's clit chain and Tessa's clit ring. Do they disgust you? Piercings I mean?' I asked Kimmy.

"No. The total opposite. I have always wanted to get my ears pierced, maybe an eyebrow too. Is this a sign that you own them? Are they required? Do I need to get tattoos also? I saw Tessa had a few." Kimmy stated.

'No. They are not required. I love my women to be tattooed and pierced if they like. The girls you have not met yet. They have them because I told them I like piercings. They chose the spot. Christina whom you did not meet even went one step further and had her taint pierced.' I explained.

"Where's her taint?" Kimmy asked as Tessa walked in.

"Right here silly!" Tessa stated. She turned around, bent over, stuck her ass up, and pointed to the area between her pussy and asshole with her finger.

"Oh my. Really? Wouldn't that hurt? How would she have sex? Wouldn't it get dirty and get poop on it? I don't understand why. Would it feel good?" Kimmy asked that and so many other questions.

Tessa, Myra, and I laughed.

'Well, we really don't know. I bet it hurt. I bet it would be tough to keep clean. I am unsure if she liked it or felt good. She did it because the other girls got their clit pierced and she wanted to go one step further. Taint piercings are not very common. I have only seen it on her and the internet.' I explained.

Kimmy looked like she understood, shrugged her shoulders, and went back to organizing her clothes and personal items.

"Where is your make up? Lotions? Hair care items?" Myra asked, digging through the trunks.

"Oh. I don't wear makeup or cosmetics. Claude had my eyelids, lips, and face fully tattooed. I look like I have a full face of cosmetics done. It even was blended to my neck. It hurt like hell for two weeks afterwards." Kimmy explained while Myra and Tessa looked at her face from inches away.

"Oh. And one last thing sir. I know you said you are new to ownership. My hymen was sewn back intact after I left my last owner. I am fully healed. Any time you wish for us to have sex. I am ready." Kimmy explained.

"What? They can reattach that?" Both Myra and Tessa yelled loudly.

"Yes. It took like 5 minutes to get it done in a doctor's office. It's just a small flap of skin inside. It gets torn your first time, but it stays inside your whole life. I have had the surgery twice now. Each time I left my owner it was reattached." Kimmy stated like this was common knowledge.

'So. You have lost your virginity and had your hymen torn twice? Most women I know complain it hurt the first time. But you will have to go through it for the third time with me?' I asked.

"Well yes and no. I have had sex many times. Regrettably each time was with a Japanese man. Did you know statistically Japanese men had the second smallest dicks of any race?" Kimmy stated.

We laughed loudly.

"But also, having sex I had to get used to having my lips spread apart. We stretch, our muscles stretch. We experience pain not just from a torn hymen." Kimmy explained further.

Tessa looked at Kimmy like she was a teacher in school.

"I'm learning so much." Tessa exclaimed listening to Kimmy.

Myra and I let them talk and organize.

Brittney arrived with carts full of boxes and totes with two employees pushing them inside. Their eyes raised to see naked Myra. They both stumbled, nearly fell over, and apologized.

Brittney pulled her clothes off as normal and without hesitation.

I grabbed my wallet and handed the employees each $100 cash. They looked at naked Myra and naked Brittney while smiling and backing out of the apartment slowly. The door finally closed as Brittney stated, "Nice men. But man. They sure were taken by Myra. Hot MILFS always get all the attention."

Brittney walked over, gave me and Myra a kiss and then went back to her boxes.

Kimmy walked out due to hearing a new voice. She introduced herself to Brittney and advised them they would be sharing a room.

"Not Tessa?" Brittney asked. Not upset in tone, just curious.

"Christina was dropped off for a month of training. Tessa will be in their bed. At least until she returns. That leaves us together." Kimmy explained. She had obviously figured out she could answer questions that were not posed to her. It was easier than Myra or I explain.

After the boxes were removed from the carts Tessa, Brittney, and Kimmy pushed them into the elevator and hit the button for the lobby. The employees would return them to their correct place. As they tried to run back into the apartment, I closed the door.

The three naked girls were in the hallway laughing, banging on the door, and pleading to be let in. I let them knock for about a minute before opening the door. They were laughing and breathing heavily.

"I thought someone from the other apartment would come out any second!" Tessa stated while laughing. Her DD tits bouncing as she jogged through the apartment and into my bedroom.

Kimmy and Brittney returned to their bedroom. Brittney's boxes would take hours to unload and organize.

Myra decided to order us all pizza, pasta, and some dessert. 30 minutes later the front doorbell dinged. Thinking it was the food Tessa ran to answer the door. She opened it and found Cynthia and Monica. Dozens of more boxes, totes, and the same two smiling employees had two large dressers on wheels.

The employees knew the drill. They stopped at the door and watched Cynthia and Monica strip naked.

Myra walked over and told the employees, "Those go in the first bedroom on the right." They smiled at her, looked her up and down, and pushed the dressers down the hall. She turned to see me laughing. Everything was unloaded I gave them $100 apiece. They walked backwards out the door, trying to see all the naked women as they left. Tessa closed the door and wished they had a good night. They were smiling like fools as the door closed.

What I had thought would take weeks only took a few days. A couple of deliveries a day and all was set up. If there were ever two drastically different bedrooms it was Kimmy and Brittney's compared to Cynthia and Monica's.

Pink, white, flowery, sewing machines, girly, and organized. Black, red, steel, bondage gear, paddles, sex toys, leather, latex, and chains hanging from the walls. So different were their two rooms I could not imagine a way they could be more different.

Cynthia and Monica also brought me two large cardboard boxes. Inside. Sex toys I had asked they purchase. Vibrators, massagers, oil, dildos, and more.

Cynthia even dressed in some very see-through but sexy lingerie. "The employee through some stuff in for free. We even get discounts of 25% on everything in the store." Cynthia stated as she strutted around the apartment. We all whistled at her and cat-called her. She played into our fun as she ran back into her bedroom.

Monica walked out holding a large paddle, a medium paddle, and a ping pong paddle. She explained, "The selection was massive. I bought one of each size. But there was leather, metal, wood, and even more kinds. I know you didn't ask. But we also bought tons of black bondage rope. The kind that doesn't irritate your skin too bad when tied up."

Kimmy came out from her room and picked up the black rope. She rubbed it with her fingers, wrapped it around her arm and pulled.

"Yep. This is better than the Japanese stuff. That kinda itches and burns terribly. This is much softer." Kimmy explained.

Kimmy also explained to Cynthia and Monica who she was, where Christina went to, and how Tessa was the new sex slave in our bedroom. They shrugged and went back to their rooms. It didn't seem they cared or even asked about Christina.

The doorbell dinged again, and Tessa ran for it. I think she believed one of her new duties was always to answer the door. Two delivery boys from the pizza place stood stunned. Their eyes were fixed on naked Tessa and her DD tits. If they would have looked around, they likely would have seen two or three other naked women. But they didn't. Transfixed would be the best explanation. Tessa even shook and bounced her tits for them and stated, "Thanks boys. Come by any time."

They never took their eyes off her boobs as they walked backwards, waved like idiots as the elevator doors closed.

Tessa and Kimmy laid out the food on the kitchen island. We grabbed plates and ate like animals. Walking around, talking, and laughing. Cynthia was still organizing her sex toys while eating pizza with one hand.

Kimmy was noticeably out of sorts. Being owned by Japanese men made me think about order, routine, and etiquette. All of which we did not possess or were not showing.

After dinner Myra helped Kimmy pick out her clothes for her first day of work. She would be my personal assistant at work. Kimmy stated that role she understood and would be happy to do.

After dinner and everything was cleaned, we all went to bed. Tessa was already in my bed with Kimmy lying next to her. Myra and I climbed in next to them. Tessa latched onto my cock again while Kimmy ate Myra.

The next 30 minutes was full of moaning, groaning, and heavy breathing. After Myra and I had our orgasms, Tessa attached Kimmy's pussy. Kimmy moaned and had a much higher pitch squeal than any woman I had ever been with. It almost sounded like Tessa was hurting her. But we knew better. When Kimmy finally orgasmed, she was sucking air and breathing rapidly. A loud single high pitched moan, her head flopped back, and she laid down on the bed.

Myra, Tessa, Monica, Brittney, and Cynthia all clapped for her. Kimmy covered her face in embarrassment.

"That is my first orgasm in over two years." Kimmy explained.

Myra and I each kissed her and explained she would be getting many more.

Kimmy skipped off to bed while Myra, Tessa, and I got comfortable in bed. Sleep came quickly. We had a busy two days.

12