My Boring Commute Pt. 09

Story Info
The harem increases and we visit two places.
5.6k words
4.44
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a wonderful dream. A beautiful Japanese woman was serving me sushi, but Myra was naked, covered in sushi. I ate and ate. Tessa was playing a musical instrument. The Japanese woman was singing.

I woke up to Tessa's warm mouth on my cock. I looked around as Myra was waking up too.

"What a slutty alarm clock you have there." Myra stated, laughing and patting Tessa's red hair with her hand.

'I do not have time to finish. But you are very good. Go help Myra get ready. This is your first day in your new position. Do not let me down or I will skin you.' I stated. While I held her ears in my hands, my cock in her mouth, and my tone of voice could not be mistaken as friendly.

Tessa nodded, pulled my cock from her mouth, and ran after Myra.

Kimmy and Brittney walked in with coffee in their hands. Kimmy also had some very small breads or cookies on a plate. They smelled wonderful as she held the plate near me.

"This bitch bakes! She got up two hours ago. She went shopping. Then she got us both ready. These little things are heavenly." Brittney stated loudly.

I tasted them. They were indeed amazing with coffee.

'I am sorry. I have not provided you with a phone, wallet, money, purse. Nothing. I am very sorry.' I told Kimmy.

"No worries, sir. I snuck in, stole some money, went shopping, and baked for you. I wanted your first morning with me to be special." Kimmy stated, holding the plate higher.

'Go give Myra one. I think she is in the shower.' I stated.

Kimmy picked one up and went to the bathroom. She returned with a wet arm and hair. I heard Myra scream "Oh my god. This is delicious!"

Kimmy and I laughed while Brittney ate the last two on the plate.

'Get over here pig. Suck my dick!' I told Brittney and pulled her hair with my hand. Not that it needed to be pulled, she jumped between my legs and started sucking where Tessa had left off.

I set my coffee down and pulled Kimmy's leg across my face. She was very confused and hesitant to climb on my face. I told her, 'Please. Press your pussy down. I love eating pussy too.'

Kimmy nodded and lowered herself down gently. 10 minutes in and Kimmy began to shake, her wet pussy ground into my mouth as she leaned forward, bracing her hands on my headboard.

Brittney picked up her pace as I filled her mouth with semen. She held her mouth on my cock swallowing it all.

Kimmy climbed off my face, she wiped her juice from her thighs, and smiled at me.

"I have never done that. Japanese men are all about dominant, control, and stuff. To sit like that on a man is a dominate position. I was very surprised you liked that." Kimmy stated smiling.

'Well, you did enjoy it. That I know. I do not care about perception and position all the time. Brittney was busy with my cock. And I do enjoy eating pussy.' I explained, wiping my face with my bed sheets.

Monica and Cynthia walked in eating Kimmy's baked goods and drinking coffee. There must have been more in the kitchen.

"Still in bed? You are lazy. You need to get going. Or you will be late to work." Monica stated loudly.

I ran into the bathroom and Myra climbed out of the shower. Tessa was with her and was soaked head to toe. She was being a good attendant as she grabbed a towel and robe for Myra first and then a towel to dry herself off. Myra sat at her cosmetic vanity. She had a very comfortable chair almost like a barber's chair that raised, lowered, and swiveled. She had a large mirror, lights that faced her, lights above her, and they were all dimmable. She had every imaginable toy, an extending mirror, hair dryer, stacked cases of cosmetics, lotions, and more that I did not know what they were or what they did.

I climbed in the shower and was out in 10 minutes. A quick dry, a brushing of teeth, a suit, tie, and I was ready.

I walked out to find Kimmy and Brittney ready. Dressed perfectly for work. Short skirts, 3-inch heels, and open back blouses with barely see-through material. Kimmy wore a gold/tan blouse. Her brown nipples were barely visible. Brittney wore a peach color. Her nipples were not visible, but I could see them poking out in the fabric.

They donned very nice coats that went down to the bottom of their skirts.

Monica and Cynthia came out last. They were wearing nearly identical black suits with short skirts. Monica had a red tie and Cynthia had a black tie. When they undid their black vests, I saw they were wearing identical see-through white blouses.

All 4 women stood shoulder to shoulder as Myra came out. Myra was wearing her typical silk blouse that attached behind her neck, left her shoulders and back completely bare and her nipples poking through. Today it was bright red. A short grey skirt and red 3-inch-tall heels. A long grey coat was hanging from Tessa's hands.

"Lift them up. Let me see." Myra commanded.

The girls all pulled up the front of their skirts to show no panties. Kimmy was the last not understanding the order. But in the end, she stood there, skirt pulled up, pussy exposed.

After a few seconds Myra stated, "Okay. Pull em' back down you sluts. Let's go to work."

They all laughed, including Kimmy as they turned and went to the front door. Tessa handed Myra her coat as I closed the door behind us. Naked Tessa now had the whole apartment to herself. She would clean, prepare laundry, and organize. And in any spare time, she would be working out. Tessa was not fat or pudgy. She was a little thicker then the rest of the girls. I liked her figure. I hoped the regiment I had assigned her would not make her too skinny.

I was thinking to myself as we rode the elevator down. Myra grabbed my hand gently as I was lost in thought. The car was waiting for us as we all climbed in.

My commute was no longer a bus ride. Beautiful women in short skirts, a very nice black limo, and no stinky bus riders. In less than 10 minutes we pulled up to work.

Myra and the girls went straight to work. Kimmy and I had to go to the security desk to register her as my new personal assistant. After an hour of security checks, ID badges, we were up to my office. She looked around, admiring the view, and asking what I did.

I explained I wanted to be a lawyer, my parents were lawyers, and I would be attending school in September. I did, however, have extensive knowledge from my parents and other schooling that made me rise quickly into my "legal advisor" position. But I was not technically a lawyer.

Kimmy and I spoke for hours while I read briefs, made corrections, and deleted whole sections. Kimmy was very intelligent. She spoke of how American schools were very easy. It took her very little effort to memorize facts, read books, and take tests. It was the "training" after school with her owner that took much more time and effort.

I would be going to college in less than two months. I had not planned out my living arrangements, schedule, commute, food, books, nothing. I began to think about it now. Wow. I was a bit late now that I thought about it all.

IT showed up, iPhone, iPad, and laptop ready for Kimmy. The others would be delivered to the girls and the apartment. Set up before we got home tonight. I asked the IT guy if he could do the installation in person. He nodded and I told him, "Tell Tessa to give you a tip. The password is Unicorn."

The IT guy looked at me like I had slapped him in the face. But if he used the password, Tessa would likely give him the blowjob of his life.

As he left Kimmy stated, "She's going to drain him. He will leave 5lbs lighter."

I laughed as Myra showed up with food and a very nice leather bag. It was for Kimmy to use, to carry her phone and computer. Kimmy thanked her and showed very honest appreciation. Two minutes later Brittney, Monica, and Cynthia appeared. All holding bowls of salad with similar bags hanging from their shoulders. We all ate as they showed off their new electronics and bag. Kimmy whispered in Brittney's ear about Tessa and the IT guy. They laughed together.

Once lunch was done everyone scattered. Myra gave me a big kiss on the lips and left shaking her ass as she walked.

"God, I hope I am that beautiful someday." Kimmy stated under her breath. When she realized she spoke aloud she turned to me, covered her mouth, and stared.

'OH. Don't worry. You are not in trouble. But you will be. Each of you is beautiful. But in your own way. You should never look at another woman and wish to look like her. Each of you is an original. You should not try and look alike.' I stated, finishing my paperwork and setting it aside.

"Thank you for being so nice. That would have earned me 12 hours on the box." Kimmy explained.

'Box?' I asked.

"Um. It's a wooden box like device. It comes up at a point." Kimmy explained. Her hands in front of her face making an upside down "V."

"I was tied on it, legs pulled wide, heavy weights attached to my ankles and arms tied behind my back. My pussy and clit would be pressed into the wooden point. Every second was excruciatingly painful. But it made no lasting damages. But you would remember it for the rest of your life. I had been made to sit on it several times by each owner due to my violations of rules." Kimmy explained. Her two hands involuntarily moved to her pussy.

'That is barbaric. What type of punishment did you get for minor violations?' I asked.

"Oh. That was it. Each time was a major violation. There were no minor ones. I had to learn fast, be quiet, and do exactly as told." Kimmy stated.

'Wholly shit. So, if you dropped a glass filled with milk on the floor?' I asked.

"Yes. Straight to the box. I wouldn't even have had time to clean it up. Another girl would do that and stand over me while the punishment was being performed." Kimmy stated.

'I have no idea what you could do that would make me do that. Crash my car? I do not have any idea what my punishments are for rule violations. Minor or major violations? Like I said. I am new to this, and I have only had to threaten punishment. Or at least. Everyone is very well behaved. Who knows.' I explained while I was looking out the window.

The box. That is crazy to think that is what she had been through. She is so nice, well mannered, and good. Is it because of this upbringing and training that she is this way now? Does my lack of punishment mean she will revert to someone else?

I had finished my work so Kimmy and I talked the rest of the afternoon.

Myra came in when work had ended. We gathered our belongings and walked out. I took Myra's hand and asked, 'I had forgotten. But college is coming up soon. I need to get an apartment, a car, enrolled, all kinds of shit done.'

Myra laughed while stating, "No. I already did all that. You have a 3-bedroom apartment on campus next to the library. It's fully furnished, a car is assigned for you to use with a driver. The closet is full of suits and clothes. I set it up last week. Before we got married."

To say I was surprised was an understatement.

'Can we go see it on Saturday. I would at least like to know what it looks like.' I explained.

"Of course. And I assigned two new additions while I was at my desk today. I think you will love them." Myra whispered in my ear.

In the lobby we met up with the girls. They quizzed Kimmy about her first day, how she enjoyed it, and if I was nice to her. Kimmy kept me looking good with her answers.

In the car, a short commute, and into the lobby of the building. We were all chatting as the elevator door opened. The IT guy came out, a huge smile on his face, and he grabbed my hand.

While shaking it with delight he thanked me repeatedly. An employee grabbed his arm and pulled him away. His smile was a mile wide as he continued to thank me as he was pulled back. Myra and Kimmy laughed as the door closed. I nodded at the lobby employee.

Inside the apartment Tessa ran up to take our belongings. The girls all stripped naked at the front door. But I walked back to my bedroom. Tessa ran into the bedroom, her arm full of Myra's clothes.

'What did you do to the IT guy?' I asked quietly.

"Well, he gave me a password of Unicorn. I assumed it was from you. We had never set up a password. I thought that meant give him a blow job?" Tessa quietly answered.

'It did. But he was in another world, he grabbed my hand, yelling thank you repeatedly, and a lobby employee had to pull him away from me. Will he be your stalker now? Will he join a cult?' I asked.

"No. I gave him a blow job and he was having issues cumming. I shoved two fingers up his ass and massaged his prostate. He orgasmed then. Probably the longest continual orgasm any man I have ever seen, now that you mention it." Tessa explained as she set to wash, iron, and prepare Myra's clothes.

'For future reference. I do not like things including your finger or fingers up my butt. Also, our password for oral is Unicorn, the password for sex is Platypus, and the password for danger and run is... run.' I stated, smiling at her.

Tessa just shook her head, smiling, laughing and stated, "Understood." While she tended to Myra's clothes.

I had stripped mine and kicked them in the hamper. I dressed in a pair of boxers, gym shorts, and a T-shirt. Not to be nosey but I walked around the bathroom, closet, bedroom and the whole apartment. It was spotless. Even the garbage cans were empty.

I went to the office and found the yoga mat had been rolled up and returned to the closet. It was wet with sweat.

'How much of your exercises did you get done?' I asked.

"Well, I did not get the burpees done but everything else was completed." Terra stated while massaging her legs and shoulders.

'You will exercise. But I do not want you to lose any weight. I like your figure the way you are. If this regiment is too much. Tone it back a bit. I do not want you getting skinny.' I stated while pinching Tessa's waist with my fingers.

Tessa giggled and smacked my hand away playfully.

'I also like your thick ass and thighs. I like your athletic figure. Please keep it the way it is.' I reiterated as I pinched her waist on the other side.

Tessa whacked my hand harder as Kimmy walked in.

"Myra wanted me to ask what you would like for dinner?" Kimmy asked.

I looked at Tessa and she shook her head.

'Your choice. Tell her what you would like. We shall all eat it too.' I told Kimmy.

She looked at Tessa and I like we were oddities but walked away thinking. Her pace was slow. Tessa stated, "You broke her brain. She has always been a slave. No thoughts. No wants. She does not now what she likes or what she wants."

'I know. I'm trying to retrain her to be more like you girls. I do not need a robot. Yes, I like her to follow commands, orders, or whatever this is. But I want her to be MORE!' I explained.

Tessa explained she understood and spanked my ass with her hand. I laughed and walked out to the kitchen. Kimmy was explaining we would be having sushi. Everyone clapped and agreed it sounded delicious. Kimmy was on her phone, scrolling through menus, and Myra showed her phone to Kimmy.

"This is my favorite Japanese place. I have an account." Myra explained.

"Oh yes. Their menu looks great and very authentic!" After Kimmy took the phone and read through the menu. She called in an order for dinner speaking in Japanese.

We all waited patiently.

The doorbell dinged and Tessa ran to get it.

Two delivery men eyed her up and down. Tessa always put on a good show, bouncing and jiggling her tits. The men set down five large bags of food and left.

We laid it all out on the table. Soup, rolls, sushi, noodles, and a few dishes that I was not familiar with. I am not a fan of spicy food. But wasabi I can handle for the most part.

Dinner was in fact amazing. I can easily say I would want Japanese food for dinner every night. Maybe even breakfast and lunch too.

Kimmy was excited, naming off all the dishes, explaining what was in them, how to cook them, and if they were raw or an American version of Japanese food.

At the end we all sat around describing which was our favorite. For me it was noodles and sushi rolls.

Tessa cleaned everything and it was time for bed. Time sure flies when you are eating dinner with 5 beautiful naked 20's something women and a hot 40's naked MILF.

We all milled around, and Tessa had finished cleaning. She whispered in Kimmy's ear, and both ran for the bedroom. Brittney, Monica, and Cynthia followed them.

Myra stated, "I guess that is a clue. We need to follow them."

'I don't know if I can perform. I am so damn full!' I explained.

"Well then you can watch. Until you are ready to join in." Myra explained. A look of horny eyes and horny sly smile on her face.

Myra ran and jumped onto the bed. The girls all laughed but attacked her body. Kimmy climbed on Myra's face. Her pussy was immediately sucked. Tessa and Monica were sucking on Myra's tits. Cynthia sat on her butt. Pouting, she couldn't join in.

I sat down and began kissing Cynthia. She cheered up. Her hand went for my cock in my shorts. I pulled off my clothes and continued kissing Cynthia. 10 minutes later I heard Kimmy screeching. Everyone stopped to watch her.

She was grinding her pussy on Myra's mouth. She was squeezing her little tits with her own hands and she finally orgasmed. Her legs shook, her loud long high pitch screech, and then she flopped on the bed next to Myra. Again, we all clapped and cheered. She opened her eyes and yelled at us. Her moist pussy was very red and swollen.

I pushed Cynthia onto Myra's face as we continued kissing. My dick nestled next to Myra's face and head.

Her eyes kept wandering to my cock. Her lack of focus became apparent as Cynthia looked down at her angrily.

"Come on babe. Don't get distracted." Cynthia asked.

Myra nodded, I shifted my cock away from her, and minutes later Cynthia too orgasmed. Tessa and Monica paired off and were doing a 69 while Myra turned over and began sucking my dick. I still felt full of food and there would no chance of me fucking anyone. They could climb on and ride. But other than that.

As Myra was on her hands and knees. Her ass was pointed up. Kimmy jumped at the chance to get behind her. Her tongue on her asshole and in her pussy lips. She made sure to avoid Myra's freshly pierced clit.

After a few minutes Myra pulled her mouth off my cock and was jerking it with her hand.

"She's got fingers in my ass. I will cum any second." Myra moaned.

'Go ahead. Let it out.' I told her.

Myra's legs shook, Kimmy continued her fingering, and Myra moaned louder. Her hands never stopped jerking me. When she was able to continue, I was so turned on by the show that I lasted only another minute. Filling Myra's mouth with semen.

We laid back together. Cynthia was eating at Kimmy's pussy. Who knows how many times Tessa and Monica had orgasmed. And in the whole group Brittney was kissing, sucking tits, and licking assholes. What a group I thought.

Myra must have read my mind as she giggled at the sight of the naked women and sweaty bodies. 30 minutes later they were all laid out, legs spread, and heavy breathing. Good thing Myra had bought a huge bed. It was much larger than King Sized. All 7 of us fit on it easily. Even all spread out.

When everyone had caught their breath and regained their energy, they each gave me a kiss and went to bed.

Everyone except Tessa. She slid behind Myra on the bed and covered us with bed sheets.

"I will clean these in the morning." Tessa stated as we all laid down to sleep.

In no time at all it was Saturday morning. I had promised the girls and Myra we would go see my apartment she had set up for my use during college.

The university was over 3 hours away. One way. If there wasn't any traffic or weather delays anyways. Our limo took us there and waited.

The first surprise was another limo parked out front. Myra advised several full-time driver were hired and would be living below me in another apartment. Any time I wanted a ride, I text, and they would be ready. The driver would switch out with other drivers as needed. So, one was always ready.

12