My Boring Commute Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartment was on the second floor. Next to the library and dining hall. Myra explained it was one of 4 that was owned by our company. Reserved for the "best and brightest." I guess that meant me. But likely for upper management's family.

As the door opened, I saw Myra's two new additions. I kissed Myra on the cheek before checking them out.

On their knees were twins. Approximately 25-26 years old, brunettes, blue eyes, athletic bodies, huge J cup tits, and mild tan skin. I told them to stand, and they stood at attention. Eyes forward, hands at their sides. The other girls giggled and ran around the apartment. Myra and Kimmy stood at the door.

'Names?' I asked.

"We have not been named yet." They stated.

I looked to Myra, and she stated, "Millie and Sophie." As she pointed to the left and right one.

They nodded.

'Cup size?' I asked while my hands massaged their naked tits and weighed them.

"We are both J cup as normal and sometimes as big as K or L during our periods." Millie stated.

'Well Myra will order the doctor. You will not be having those for a while.' I stated while looking at Myra.

"They are not virgins. Or re-virgined as Kimmy explained it previously. They have not had much use. The reason. They are graduates of this school, expert test takers, and tutors. They only recently graduated. They racked up sizeable debt in school loans. They also had not read the fine print when we hired them. They get 6 years of service. Ahem. 6 years as sex slave service to you and me. Then they are free afterwards." Myra explained.

'Well, isn't that nice. Sex slave study buddies. You two are more beautiful than I could ever imagined.' I walked over to Myra and thanked her with a kiss.

Kimmy took Millie and Sophie's hands, and we walked around the apartment. 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, and living room. We had an okay view of the main area between the 5 largest college buildings with a balcony to hang out on.

'I think Kimmy and I will be happy here. We will visit on the weekends.' I told Myra. She nodded.

Tessa groaned as I had expected her to.

'You will stay with Myra. You have been doing a great job looking after her. I expect you will continue. Do not disappoint me!' I stated. The last part I stated while I had my hand gripping her chin firmly with my hand and looking into her eyes forcefully.

Millie and Sophie watched us but remained quiet.

"I can't believe you didn't even see the best part." Myra stated. She took my hand and walked me back over to Milli and Sophie. They stood at attention as we walked up.

"Watch." Myra stated as she walked to the girls and whispered in their ears.

"Really? Just say when." Each girl responded.

Myra walked back up to me, we were shoulder to shoulder staring at the naked Millie and Sophie.

"Okay girls. Now." Myra commanded.

The girls all began to scream, cry, and whine like babies. Millie and Sophie rolled their eyes.

I had no idea what was going on.

Seconds into the crying I saw white drops appear from Millie and Sophie's nipples.

Kimmy, still crying like a baby walked up and began sucking on one nipple.

"They have been given a special drug. They will lactate until they get the anti-dote." Myra stated.

"Free milk," "Udderly awesome," "Yum Yum Yum" the girls shouted.

Tessa walked up next to me. "You don't know how expensive that drug is. Plus, we can sell their milk at the club. Big money for breast milk. And there is lots of mommy, breastfeeding, and baby type fetishes. Just sayin." Tessa whispered in my ear.

I glared back at her but took a drop of milk on my fingertip. I brought it my mouth. It tasted like milk.

Kimmy was latched onto a nipple. Sucking as hard as she could. Myra finally had to pull her off as she swallowed repeatedly.

'What was with the baby sounds?' I asked Myra.

Myra laughed and explained. "Women have a psychological condition. After children, during pregnancy, or what not while they are in milk production. The sounds of crying babies will often make milk drip or even spray from their nipples."

'No way! I had never heard of that. Will they have to wear like pads in public to absorb the milk if it drips out?' I asked. Since I had no experience with pregnant women or new moms.

"Sometimes yes. But these two have only been producing for 1 month. At 6 months they will be at full production. So, we will have to wait and see." Myra explained while her hands squeezed Milli's milk filled tit in her hand.

"I believed your harem needed a few more additions. Their huge tits made me think of cows. Do you like the idea of having huge tittied milkers in your harem?" Myra asked while she smiled and looked at me for approval.

'I had no idea they existed or were even possible. But yes. I love them. Thank you.' I told Myra and kissed her.

"I wonder what it would take to make them your personal slaves. Mistress stated you only have them for 6 years." Tessa added.

After we had seen the apartment, walked around the college, and saw everything we needed, we left to go home. Millie and Sophie stayed in the apartment. Another couple of hours and we were back home.

It had been a long day, but the girls were not even tired. Tessa asked if I had heard anything about Christina. Indeed, I had. I got an email from Claude the previous day. She had been learning well, she was eager, and very receptive.

"Do you think we should visit?" Tessa asked. With a very wicked smile on her face.

'Hmm. On one condition. You will be on your knees. Side by side with Christina. Sucking cock. We will be in other areas having fun. Sound good?' I advised.

"Of course. When can we leave?" Tessa asked. Not even bothered by the condition I set.

Myra wanted to change into something more appropriate. 'Ten minutes. Tell the other girls. You will have to dress sluttier Tessa.' I told her.

Tessa nodded, ran to tell the other girls, and Myra walked to her closet. Tessa returned quickly to help Myra. My clothes were fine for where we were going. The girls on the other hand.

Monica came out first. Black latex dress. But entirely see through. I guess the material was more grey than black. But she had a black short wig on her head, black lipstick, black high heels, and I guessed she was trying her hand at a dominatrix theme. Cynthia too was dressed in the same manner. Nearly twins. Except Monica had full D-cup tits and Cynthia was nearly flat with A-cup tits.

Brittney was wearing a schoolgirl Halloween costume. Tessa was wearing a similar schoolgirl Halloween costume. But Kimmy was wearing a Japanese schoolgirl costume. All showing lots of cleavage and very short skirts that did not entirely cover their ass.

Myra, however, was dressed to look like a hot librarian. Large dark glasses, large see through and frilly blouse, and a black pencil skirt that was so tight around her waist, ass, and legs she had to take tiny steps and wiggle her ass. She hobbled slowly on 6-inch-tall stripper heels.

What a sight they were.

Tessa had already called for a ride to Claude's and the phone rang. The lobby employees advised our ride was waiting.

What a sight we were, walking through the lobby, the women strutting and wiggling. I had to walk much slower with Myra. Her hand in mine. She wobbled, wiggled, and strut as she smiled wide in her librarian outfit. She was not experienced in walking with tall high heels. It didn't matter. I walked slowly with her.

At Claude's I saw Tessa immediately run into the crowd and disappear. She must have known where Christina was set up and she wanted to waste no time.

I sat in a large red leather chair in the entertainment area. Myra sat on my lap while the girls walked around checking out the place. Talking to staff, men, and a few security guards stationed at the entrance. Claude came out as my first drink arrived.

Claude sat down and we talked. Myra's left hand was busy playing with my hair.

I learned Christina had been doing well. Averaging 5 cocks an hour. She had to take breaks often as she was not used to using her mouth so much. I looked over Claude's shoulder to see naked Christina and naked Tessa walking in. This area was for women dressed in sexy clothes. When they came in every man and woman stopped what they were doing and watched them.

Tessa led the way. She kneeled in front of me and Myra. Christina did the same.

Claude explained Christina had been serving drinks in another part of the house while she took breaks. She was very popular, and many men and women had asked about her availability. "It's a shame I had to turn them down. One woman was so interested with her taint piercing. She hoped to attach a chain to it and lead her around like a puppy." Claude stated while laughing to himself.

'Well, I guess since she is here. She can learn how eat pussy too. I didn't realize how popular my little sex slave would become. You know she is the daughter of a pastor. She has lived a very sheltered life.' I advise Claude.

"Oh. Is that so? Well then. I know of 4 women I need to call right now. They were very interested in using her." Claude stated while he stood up and then walked away.

'Tessa. Take her back and keep her busy. I hope she can raise her numbers up. 6 or 7 an hour is not unheard of, is it?' I asked.

"No. Not at all. Even on a slow day. 10 is around average for me and the other experienced women. I will tell them to get her up to those numbers ASAP." Tessa stated. She stood up and Christina followed her through the crowd. But not before Myra slapped Christina on her naked ass.

Myra smiled at me and asked, "Should you go try her out? I mean stick your cock through the wall. You will be anonymous. You can see if she has learned anything."

'Hmm. Maybe in an hour or so. In the meantime. I am enjoying your company, my drink, and the football game on the tv.' I explained.

Myra too was enjoying our time. She kept whispering in my ear, begging me to fuck her ass in the limo on the way home, or make the girls ride back topless as they stood up through the sunroof.

12