My Boring, Shitty Life

Story Info
The party that started it all.
1.5k words
4.27
14.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoninMaximus Presents: My Boring, Shitty Life

Our MC is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. This leaves him confused more often than not, at the interactions and motivations involving other people. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen. This is a work of fiction.

My time was up. I had planned ahead for the party but as the moment came, I realized quickly that no amount of planning would make a difference towards what was about to unfold.

My heart raced as I tried in vain not to trip over myself walking down the steps towards the waiting car.

Matt's sister honked, causing me to fumble for the car door and getting a laugh out of the passengers inside.

"HA HA!" I groaned as I stepped inside. "Real funny Kelse."

Matt was cracking up. "Calm down dude. Tonight's gonna be awesome. Just chill out."

Both siblings knew I was nervous. I'd never been to a party, and it was a miracle that my Dad had agreed for this one.

Although I was eighteen, I lived a bit of a sheltered life. Well, I say sheltered, but really it wasn't that. My grades weren't very good, and every D I got meant a weeks long grounding. So far this year, I'd been ungrounded for exactly two weeks. One at the beginning of the school year, and one right before midterms.

Tonight was a rarity.

Kelsey had us back at their parents' house in just a few minutes and promptly rushed us out of her car before speeding off, going God knows where.

Matt's Dad greeted us and told us to keep the noise down as he sat at the dinner table.

"We will!" We echoed, running down the basement steps.

Once there, I quickly surmised why Matt had wanted everyone to come over here, rather than go someplace else. His basement was a large rec room. With a pool table an air hockey table and a huge entertainment system with what looked like the largest TV I had ever seen. I couldn't wait to get started.

"So when does everybody else get here?" I asked.

"Well, I know Michelle's gonna be here, cause, ya know?" He stated. I did know. He and Michelle had been dating for a few months now. "As for everybody else, uh, Brett said he's bringing Martin, and then there's you, so..." he left the rest up in the air with a shrug.

I laughed. "Is it really a party if it's just Michelle and four guys?"

Matt slugged me on the shoulder. "Bianca will be here. Don't worry. Besides, you know girls, they travel in packs. With any luck we'll be vastly outnumbered good sir."

I was skeptical but kept my thoughts to myself as I helped myself to some Mountain Dew from Matt's mini fridge.

About an hour later, I was glad that I had been wrong in the end. Michelle had brought two friends with her, Melanie and Roxanne. Bianca had shown up right after Brett and had brought her cousin Brittany.

This being my first party, I had no idea what to do with myself, and as people started filing in my heart rate increased.

Matt got things going pretty quick and suggested that everyone cozy up for a movie. The couches filled up before I knew what was happening.

Seeing that there wasn't enough room for me, I chose to sit on the floor next to Bianca's dangling legs just in time for Matt to throw a couple blankets at everyone. He kept one for him and Michelle and got the movie started.

With the tv providing the only light, it wasn't long before Matt and Michelle were in full on make out mode. I chuckled to myself from the floor before getting bumped in the head by Bianca's knee. "Hey watch it!" I grumped, before looking up and seeing her turning towards Brett. Her ass pointing in my direction, but her focus entirely on him. My heart sank as their lips locked.

Realizing that the girl I had a crush on was into my friend tore at me, but catching Melanie's eye as Martin and Roxie bumped into her, I knew she was feeling somewhat akin to me.

Brittany however, was intent on the movie, and other than sneaking glances at her cousin, seemed otherwise disinterested in the activities of the horny teens around her.

Making eyes with Melanie again, I mouthed the word "thirsty?" To which she nodded. So I gathered myself off the floor to get us both something to drink.

Coming back to the couch, I cringed at Bianca straddling Brett mid makeout, but smiled as I saw that both Brittany and Melanie had moved to the floor.

Brittany had brought a blanket down with her and as soon as I sat between them she throws it over us. "You were the only one without and they kinda stole Mel's so we figured we'd share with you." She whispered.

I nodded dumbly and turned to Melanie just in time to catch her lips closing in on mine. In shock, I feel her tongue enter my mouth as she snakes the soda can out of my hand. Still holding my own soda, I pull her in for a steamier kiss, my crush on Bianca momentarily forgotten.

Melanie pulls away and smirks as she cracks open her soda. I'm still looking her in the eye as she focuses back on the movie. I open my own soda and get a single sip before Brittany leans her head on my shoulder and kisses my neck while taking my soda for herself.

Nobody is giving the other groups any notice and I'm happy for that fact. My feelings for Bianca come rushing back to me and I can't help but feel guilty for having kissed another girl. As silly as that sounds, seeing as she was tongue deep in my buddy at the moment.

As the movie played through, I yawned softly, using the opportunity to pull in the two girls sitting with me. I felt more than heard Brittany chuckling at my antics. My body relaxed briefly before I felt her breath in my ear. "Smooth." She whispered, giving my earlobe a small suck.

My heartbeat hit new heights and gone was my relaxed state. It took most of the movie for me to get my erection to go down.

When the party died down, Matt begged off joining me on the trip home. Kelsey, back from her own adventures, asked me if I had a good time as she drove me home.

My smile did most of the talking for me. "Best night ever." I stated bluntly.

Kelsey laughed. "I thought as much. I overheard Melanie telling the girls you made her night. Been practicing your clit play or what?"

Red faced, I stared at Kelsey, unable to form words.

"Not that then? What happened then Romeo?"

"Uh, nothing I guess. I mean, we kissed a bit. But that was just for a second." I eventually got out.

As we pulled into my driveway she gave me a look that said she didn't believe me. "Well you must've been a damn good kisser if that was her reaction."

I laughed lightly. "I doubt it. That was my first kiss. Besides, I feel bad about it. I kinda have feelings for someone else."

Kelsey rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Of course you do. Fine weirdo." She grumbled.

I didn't have time to process what the hell she was going on about before she grabbed the front of my shirt and yanked me towards her over the center console.

My eyes widened in shock as she mashed her lips up against mine. They were softer than any other lips in the world, and tasty too. They hinted at something minty, but also a little fruity. Mind racing, I couldn't very well return the kiss before she chuckled against my lips and licked them slowly.

It was over just like that.

She pushed me away in the same manner that brought me forward, before leaning back and lighting a Marlboro menthol. "That oughtta hold you over for now sweetie. Go inside before your Dad has an aneurysm."

My body on autopilot, I made my way out of the car and stood watching her back out of my driveway. The neighbor lady across the street gave me a thumbs up from her front porch, making me even more confused about what the hell was going on.

I wish I had said something, anything at all really, before Kelsey had driven off, but what could I say?

I made my way into the house and flung myself onto my bed still trying to put together all that had taken place that night. I couldn't help but feel like my life, my boring shitty life, was finally getting started.