My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Detention After School.
1.6k words
4.47
8.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our MC is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. This leaves him confused more often than not, at the interactions and motivations involving other people. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen. This is a work of fiction.

I yawned groggily, stretching my arms up and trying to untangle myself from the sheets. I felt great, and smiled to myself recalling last night's dream. Couldn't really remember it much, but I knew it was a repeat of last week's events. That was all I dreamt about since it happened, and with how rested I felt, I'm sure my dream self had a good time.

Wait, something seemed off, today seemed different. Almost like I was... too rested.

Glancing at the clock on my nightstand, my heart rate skyrocketed. 9:25!? Oh shit. Oh no. Shit. I scrambled my way out of bed to get ready for school. Figures. I finally start experiencing life and having real shit happen, just to wind up grounded again. Sneaking quietly down the stairs, I prayed that my dad had left for work already. He'd have a conniption fit if he saw me, that's for sure.

Luck must have been on my side though. There wasn't anyone downstairs when I got there, and the garage was empty. I quickly donned my Chucks and bolted out the door, hoping beyond hope not to pass by him as I ran my ass off through the park towards my school.

I made it just in time for third period, Matt laughing as he filed into English behind me. "Sleep well pumpkin?"

"Your Mama kept me up all night." I joked back.

"YO MAMA!" He yelled. Getting a laugh out of our fellow students as well as me.

I sat down in the back as usual, and then had to fight off the urge to gag as Brett carried Bianca's books into class for her, getting a chaste kiss on the cheek as she sat before he walked off to wherever his next class was.

She glanced in my direction and smirked at me, so I pointed my finger down my throat and faked being sick. Lucky for me, she flashed a brilliant smile as she laughed, and just like that I was head over heels for her once again.

Shortly after attendance was sent to the front office we all heard the school's PA system calling me to report to the principal. Students oohed at me as I made my way from my seat.

My principal was a short, fat, balding man with an ever thinning combover and an always reliable temper. He dressed me down with ease and had me rolling my eyes as he loudly droned about tardiness and missing VITAL class time. I probably would've gotten by with a warning if I hadn't pointed out that he was keeping me from class for this conversation. Instead I found myself with a weeks worth of detention and a promise that my father would be informed.

I've never really understood the point of detention. Really, what's the point of putting all of the bad kids together and having them sit quietly after school? It's one thing to try and keep them together when there is plenty of teachers around, but it's kind of a moot point to put them with one lazy ass teacher at the end of the day with nobody else around. Most of the time the students just wind up doing whatever they want.

Aside from getting a phone call to my father I really didn't care. I didn't really have anything going on at home anyway. What's more as I had plenty of friends or at least acquaintances from over the years who usually wound up in detention with me. Today was no exception.

Brett and Bianca were already in the room when I walked in, causing me to stop in my tracks suddenly. Inwardly groaning at being forced to endure their budding lovey dovey attitude toward one another, I didn't realize that my abrupt pause had impeded someone. I definitely noticed though, when something soft and squishy pressed against my back before bouncing away.

"Jeez! Walk much dweeb?!" I heard from behind me.

Turning around, I saw Heather Sinclaire backing away from me, glaring.

"Oh. Hey, sorry Heather. I didn't know you were there." I said, holding my arm out gesturing for her to go in ahead of me.

I hadn't seen Heather since summer camp and I smiled remembering how much fun we had had over those two weeks. I guess she was remembering too, since she smiled back and walked through, making sure to hip check me as she did. "It's all good Lancelot. I didn't realize that was you."

Heather had taken to calling me Lancelot over the summer since I was always helping out at the camp. She said I was like some knight in shining armor the way I was always there to rescue a damsel, mostly with the heavy lifting. I guess I had good manners too, so it kind of stuck.

I followed her into detention and noticed that she gave Brett and Bianca a wide berth while choosing her seat. Feeling much the same, I joined her at her table.

The teacher came in and told us to keep it down as he popped in some headphones and leaned back in his chair to mess with his phone.

Everyone started their own distractions to pass the time, some working on homework, some doodling, and some, like Brett and Bianca whispering amongst themselves. Heather groaned. "Ugh. Fucking pig."

I looked over at her as she gave Brett the evil eye. "Who, Brett?" I asked. "Why?"

She looked at me like I had 'MORON' stamped on my forehead. "You know we dated right?" I shook my head. "And he cheated? Like, a bunch." Again I just shook my head. "Oh. Well yeah. I mean that's why I don't hang out around you guys so much anymore."

"Wait, that's why? I thought you were just getting really into your theater stuff." I paused. "I had no idea."

She nodded. "He was an asshole. I just don't want to associate with people like that."

Her statement caught me off guard, and kind of pissed me off. My forehead furrowed. "People like me? You don't want to associate with me then."

"What?! No. What?! What are you talking about?"

"You don't want to hang out with me, or my friends, YOUR friends, because of Brett." I said, incredulous.

"Well, I mean. That's not what I meant, but."

"But that's the outcome. I haven't seen you in weeks. You don't text. I feel like you gave up on us, all of us, ya know?"

The look in her eye told me I stuck a sensitive nerve, she looked hurt. "Look. Can we start over?" I nodded. "I don't like Brett. I don't want to be around HIM. Get it. You're a good dude Lancelot. I wasn't trying to lump you in with him."

"So you're just avoiding him, by avoiding all of us?" She but her lip and looked at me imploringly before nodding. "That's bullshit Heather."

"What?!"

I don't know what came over me next, it definitely wasn't within my normal behavior model. I leaned in and kissed her, square on the lips. She jumped a bit, but sighed into me and kissed me back softly.

She moaned slightly as I pulled away. Her eyes still closed, I asked her, "Do you really want to bail on all your friends over some guy?"

She shook her head as a tear fell down her face. Putting up her sleeve to wipe it away, she whispered "No." I placed my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug. Her head rested on my chest as a few more tears fell. "It's been awful." She whispered. "I be been so lonely."

I kissed the top of her head and pulled her in tighter. "You've got me Babe. I don't want you running off again. Don't bail, ok?"

She nodded into my chest before tilting her face toward my neck. I felt her breath and it made the hair on my head stand up. "Fucking Lancelot saves the day again." She whispered as she started kissing my neck.

I gasped slightly and then tried to kiss her in return, but she pushed my head aside and started attacking my neck some more. My resolve weakening, I let her kiss, and tongue, and suck my neck as I ran my hand up and down her side.

We carried on like that, her kissing my neck, and me getting turned down when I tried to kiss her for the duration of the hour. I barely noticed the time going by, and only caught on that Brett and Bianca were in full on makeout mode at the very end of detention. Most of the time my eyes had been closed, and I was fighting a losing battle in my jeans. I didn't know beforehand if you could cum without direct stimulation, but my money was on yes after that hour. I was damn close, and I think Heather Sinclaire knew it too. As the bell sounded, she stole an unsuspecting kiss from me, and practically sprinted out the door stopping only to wink at me over her shoulder as she passed through it.

After that detention, I didn't even care that my Dad was pissed at me. I knew I was grounded again, but I couldn't help but feel like my life, my boring shitty life, was finally getting started.