My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 04

Story Info
New characters and missed opportunities.
1.6k words
4.57
4.8k
4

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our MC is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. This leaves him confused more often than not, at the interactions and motivations involving other people. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen. This is a work of fiction.

The next few weeks passed by quickly as my tattoo healed and I learned about club life. Rhett took me under his wing as the president to get me up to speed.

For the most part I was the gopher for all of the active members, and though I wasn't the only prospect, I was definitely the youngest. I got to know a bunch of the members as well as some of the tag alongs, a term given to anyone that wasn't 'family' or member, mostly women.

Rhett cautioned me that my activities may impact my schoolwork so I had to be extra focused in class. "We've got plenty of non-grads and dropouts. This worlds full of 'em, but you're not dumb Kid. You and I both know that you won't get anywhere in life without that diploma. I want the club thriving for years to come. Can't do that with a bunch of dumb folk."

He actually had a lot of good advice on a wide variety of topics and took to dishing out that advice, wanted or not. Like, "Your friend Brett ain't your friend. Less he got in good to try and share the girl with you, don't look like it though." And, "Well if you focused at school and on your assignments then you wouldn't be grounded so much Kid. Seriously, your Dad's just trying to do right by you. I raised a few of my own, you need to cut him some slack."

My social life at school morphed to revolve around two main people, Matt, and Heather Sinclaire. Matt was floored when I showed him the tattoo. "Dude! That's so badass. A fucking dragon?!" I made him swear not to tell anyone. "You know this makes you one of the coolest people I know right?"

Heather Sinclaire was kind enough to distract me from the whole Brett/Bianca thing. Which also seemed to make Bianca's looks towards me more confused than flirty. Heather and I would laugh and joke with everyone, and pretty much disappear whenever they were around. She kept me occupied, although nothing like that day in detention had happened again yet. We were friendly, but subconsciously and by unspoken mutual agreement, avoiding too much physical contact.

Things looked like they were finally happening for me, and I felt like I was coming into my own for once. I didn't talk about the club at school, nor did I mention it to my dad. And though Rhett liked hearing about the other parts of my life, most of the others didn't. Pinky in particular would don a high voice and mimic me whenever I said something about it around him. Bruce, the guy I fought with, he kept smacking me hard between the shoulders and telling me I needed to fuck this person and that person.

I just laughed it off, hoping beyond hope that nobody realized I was a virgin. I didn't want to add any more shit to the crap they were throwing my way as it was.

As I was buffing the chrome on some of the guys Harleys, I saw a lime green mustang pull into the lot. I was chuckling to myself thinking how odd the color was for that car when I saw a pair of high heels step out. What followed was probably one of the hottest girls I had ever seen. She had long tan legs, bare, that met beneath a black mini skirt. Her midriff exposed a sparkly belly button ring before coming to a red halter top that gave glimpses of a lacy black bra underneath. She had long blonde hair that fell to rest at her shoulder blades and though I didn't see her face, I knew she had to be beautiful.

As I watched her, an oily rag flew into my face. I looked over to see Duke wagging his finger at me as his old lady stood behind him hiding a giggle. "She's not for you Kid. Don't try it."

"I didn't do anything." I replied, trying to look innocent.

"Yeah but you were thinkin' it. Trash finds out and he's likely to break your neck. That's if Bully doesn't get to you first."

"I don't know Bully." I said. I did know Trash though, he was in his forties and had recently retired from the military in some capacity. A lot of these guys had served, so I had a hard time keeping everyone's history straight. I knew he'd just gotten out of jail too, throwing off my perception of military men.

As it turns out, Bully was an apt nickname for one of the younger members. I hadn't known his name before, but he was one of the guys who seemed to hate me, or just loved giving me shitty things to do. He was only 25 or so, but he was a sergeant at arms, so I tried to avoid him for the most part. Sergeant at Arms meant he had royally fucked people up for the club, repeatedly, possibly killing them too. You don't wear that patch without a lot of support from the senior members. He had been on my radar, as one to avoid.

I hazarded a glance and saw the blonde girl get wrapped up in a big hug by Pinky before Bully pulled her to sit between his legs as he sat on top of a picnic table. I looked away before I got caught.

An hour or so later, as I was finishing with the bikes, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see the blonde girl standing right behind me. She had a wicked smile on her face and held out her keys and drop them in my hand. "I need you to take care of my Mustang, since you obviously don't have anything else to do." She said. I was right, she was absolutely stunning.

I looked around and saw that Trash was walking up to us at that moment. He had a mean look in his eye as I stood there, holding her keys. "Fuck you think you're doing Kid?"

"Looks like I'm about to wash a mustang Trash. That's all." I replied, hoping to quell any possible negative outcome.

"Daddy!" She squealed, wrapping him up in a hug. "Nobody told me you were out! Why didn't you call me?!"

I turned away from them and started washing her car as they caught up. It turns out that Trash had been in jail for over a year and was none too pleased that his little girl had taken up with Bully in his absence. I tried to make myself invisible but caught most of the conversation and her stomping foot as she told him how unfair he was being. She stormed over and swiped the keys from me, peeling out before I had finished. Trash looked over at me and said, "Don't ever have kids Kid," before walking off.

I was approached by Rhett the next day. He told me about a fair coming up this weekend that the club was going to. It was a tri-county car show/auction/carnival and I was expected to attend. The rub was, he wanted to meet my dad. "Bring him by. He's got to see what we're all about and this is probably your best way of showing him that it's not all rebels and guns Kid." I nodded but could feel the sweat on my brow. "We're not all criminals, well some of us, I mean. You know what I mean. Just bring him by and let him see the good we do for the community." I nodded, despite my reservations.

At school I discovered that most everyone I knew was going to the carnival, so it seemed like my worlds were about to collide. My friends, the one who mattered anyway, had gleaned that I had a job or something, so weren't surprised that I would be working at the fair. All but one anyway, Heather Sinclaire pulled me aside in the hallway and pushed me back against a locker. "Ya know Lancelot, I'm a little pissed at you."

I tried not to panic as I looked around. People were staring. "Uh. Why?"

She stood on her tip toes and kissed me, her cherry lip gloss sticking to me as she worked her tongue into my mouth. When she pulled away I stared at her in amazement. "You're pretty dumb for a smart guy. Are you going to ask me out or what? I've been sending you signals for weeks."

Not knowing what she was talking about, I faltered. "Huh?"

She shoved me again. "Your loss then Lancelot. Pete just asked me to go with him to the fair."

I watched her hips sway in her tight jeans as she sauntered off. A fog of confusion reigning supreme in my mind.

I told my dad about the fair and he was surprisingly interested. When I mentioned that my friends wanted to meet him, he harrumphed and said, "I can spare some time, but it's got to be quick. I'll have my friend with me." Figures he'd only be going if it meant a shot at getting laid.

All the pieces of my world coming together, it was like my life, my boring shitty life, was finally getting started.