My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Making the cut. Interlude.
1.8k words
4.63
4.3k
3

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoninMaximus Presents: My Boring, Shitty Life 9

Riley is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. In the past few weeks, he's joined a motorcycle club, gotten his first tattoo, rescued a damsel in distress, crushed on a few different girls, and gotten into a few fights. Recently, he was used and abused by the older woman next door as repayment for saving the damsel. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen, because, reasons, and as always this is a work of fiction.

We should've just ditched. I was used to Principal Dowden's rants by this point, but Darcy? Man it was her first day. I tried giving her a sympathetic look to reassure her, but those tears. They just wouldn't stop. Our balding principal spit venom at us, like he was our priest or something. I held my tongue, but he was relentless, mouth foaming, spit flying. I thought it would never end.

Lucky for us, I caught sight of Nurse Mary and one of the coaches coming back from lunch. I held my hands up in prayer to her, begging her to come bail us out when something unexpected happened.

They had just gotten within earshot walking up behind the principal when he punctuated a comment with, "Fucking Slut!"

"Hey!" I yelled, simultaneous to Nurse Mary's, "Mr. Dowden!" and the Coach's, "Douglas!"

Coach, I didn't know his name, pulled on the principal's shoulder, turning him around to face away from us. "Get to class, kids." He told us. Good thing he was stepping up to the plate because I was ready to swing for the fences if he hadn't. That comment was WAY over the line.

We scurried away as the coach started in on Mr. Dowden. I glanced back a few times and thought he was really giving it to him. Quite the turnabout for the usually holier than thou principal.

When we got inside I reached out for Darcy who had paused and doubled over. I thought she was having a really hard time with everything, but when she stood up she was laughing her ass off.

I was taken aback and stared at her in confusion. "What?" She asked. "Never seen a girl try to weasel her way out of trouble with a few tears before?" She laughed.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Not like that! Jesus Darcy! You had ME convinced."

She smirked and kissed my cheek. "Best remember that then. I'm gonna be late. Call me!" She said, rushing off while looking at her schedule. I watched her turn a corner, and then spin like a top to go back down the same hall in the opposite direction. Marching like she was in the band or something. It made me laugh, which I think was her intent.

I was obviously late to class but quietly filled in the teacher, a mid twenties bookworm type with horned rim glasses giving her a sexy librarian look. She fiddled with her necklace as I stood close and whispered to her. I'm not sure what was going through her pretty little head, but I thought her mousy demeanor was cute while at the same time bordering on sexy. Her doe eyes looked up at me hungrily while I spoke. It felt like we were the only people in the room, though we clearly weren't. Matt commented about it as I took my seat next to him. "Dude! I think Ms. Prescott is into you." He whispered.

I scoffed at him, but internalized the moment, filing it away for future possibilities. "Oh yeah dude, she's my sugar momma. Didn't you know?"

He laughed, "oh for sure. I'd get me some of that. Let me know when she's tossed you aside and I'll take a shot."

"Same for Michelle." I told him. I'd never shown any interest in his girlfriend before, so I think I caught him off guard. I chuckled to let let him know I was kidding. He laughed with me, but I could see the wariness in his eyes. "Dude I'm fucking with you." I told him, trying to alleviate his unspoken concern.

That afternoon I was tasked with beer bitch duties at the Pow Wow. The members had me running back and forth, keeping cold bottles in the hand of every old lady and member. I even helped maintain the buzz for the few tag alongs, but that was just me being nice, nobody really expected me to.

When Rhett and the other senior members filed out, everyone piped down to listen. Rhett spoke a few words about family, charity, and 'the cause,' and then called Crybaby up and asked the members what they thought of making him a member. It wasn't anywhere close to unanimous, practically a fifty/fifty split, but the seniors had already voted him in, so the point was moot and he squeaked by. One of the old ladies helped him take off his cut, and started replacing the prospect patch with a member's patch on an old sewing machine right there on the spot.

The reaction to Twit's vote went differently. It was all thumbs up minus three outliers from Bully's group. Another of the old ladies helped him with his cut and placed it next to the sewing machine to get fixed.

My turn came, and the vote wasn't even much of a vote. I heard more grumblings of dissent than for. Rhett spoke to quell the group. "Kid here earned this much, if not more, but I know a few of you are dead set against him since he's a bit young. He won this cut. It's his, on his own. But I know something you all don't." Secrets were a common occurrence in this crowd, so everyone hushed. "Not many of you were around to know him, but Kid's old man's pop was a member. Legacy guidelines mean he's got the right to prospect, just by blood. Now what's say we try that vote aga-"

"Who's his Granddad?" Bully butted in.

Rhett looked like he was going to bite the guy's head off at the interruption. "Not that it matters, but Ratt." He paused, and I saw a few of the members nodding and looking at me with newly formed recognition. "Vote?"

This time I got the Twit treatment, the only nay sayers were Bully's group. The swing in the vote had me in a fog as I donned the cut Trash held out for me. It felt like a new skin. The warm leather, worn with age, fit me perfectly and I felt like I really, finally belonged.

"Ratt wanted me to give you his original cut but I had Tess replace the patches with new ones." Trash told me. I smiled, thinking she had a hand in making this happen for me. I wasn't sure how to feel about it being my grandfather's legacy cut, since I didn't know him all that well.

"Thanks Trash."

It was late by the time I got home that night, but I saw my neighbor watching me from her front porch as I got out of the truck. She gestured to my cut and gave me a thumbs up, making me smile. Her sister was nowhere in sight, but I figured she was inside.

Dad saw me walking in and made sure to comment on my new look. "Looks good Riley, you're looking more and more like my old man these days." I smiled. "Makes me want to knock your block off." I chuckled as he smiled. "Just a little bit though. Get to bed Kiddo."

The next day at school I pulled up into the parking lot, drawing quite a few looks at the sound of my engine roaring. I caught sight of Darcy as Bianca and crew were gushing about her return. Darcy smiled widely at me, causing Bianca, Heather, and Heather Sinclaire to look my way. I stepped down from the truck and slipped off my cut, leaving it to bake on the seat since I couldn't wear it in school. That left me in a white henly shirt with the buttons undone and my jeans. I couldn't help but notice the looks of appreciation I was receiving from the girls at my school, but I ignored it as I made my way.

I sat down in my first class, and joked with Matt before it got started. He loved that I had a set of wheels and started rattling off ideas on what trouble we could get into now that I was mobile. "Brett has a car. Why not go with him?" I asked a little too harshly.

Matt scoffed. "Dude he's been such a prick lately. You should hear the shit he's been saying. Michelle wants me to back off from him." I nodded and then noticed he was looking a little downtrodden.

"He's an asshole dude. No doubt about it."

The teacher started up, so I barely heard his whispered reply. "She doesn't think I should trust him." I nodded to let him know that I'd heard him before focusing forward.

I was thinking about Matt's comment later that day when a bouncy little cheerleader thrust a flyer into my hand. "Party at my place." She told me. "You'll come right?"

I didn't know this girl from Adam, but I wasn't letting life pass me by these days. Besides, she was cute. "Sure." I told her, "looking forward to it."

She had placed her hand on my arm and was leaning in close. "You should." She purred.

I excused myself and caught up to Darcy in the hall as she headed to lunch. "Hey! How's it going?" I asked her.

She grumbled about being hungry, making me laugh. We ate with the group as Brett was nowhere in sight. I filled everyone in on the party and got a few head nods. Matt, who had been looking a little bummed, perked up at the idea.

"Darce?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Sorry love. I've got work." I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my food while she checked her phone. Heather Sinclaire gave me a sideways look, but didn't say anything. I was still mad at her for hanging out around Brett yesterday, but I hadn't had the chance to talk to her about it. I noticed she kept glancing between Darcy and me for the rest of lunch, but couldn't figure out what she was thinking.

She was free to do as she pleased of course, but I thought we were on the same page with the whole Brett subject. Yesterday threw me off. I don't know. I was confused.

I started thinking about the party and what this one would be like. What possibilities could it hold? I didn't know but, I was starting to feel like my life, my boring shitty life, was finally getting started.