My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 14

Story Info
The surprise, the education, and the blowjob.
4.3k words
4.73
4.8k
3

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoninMaximus Presents: My Boring, Shitty Life 14

Riley is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. In the past few weeks, he's joined a motorcycle club and started wearing his grandfather's legacy cut, gotten his first tattoo, rescued a damsel in distress, crushed on a few different girls, hooked up at a party, and gotten into a few fights. Recently, he was used and abused by the older woman next door again, this time with no explanation. He is currently sitting in the backseat of a friend's car after a wild day out. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen, because, reasons, and as always this is a work of fiction.

My head picked up at Naomi's gasp as we pulled into the school parking lot. I let out an angry growl as I noticed what she had. I was going to be in so much trouble.

There was nobody around, but I knew exactly who to blame. Taking in the scene, I silently hoped that the guys at the MC would go easy on me. I had no idea how I was going to make it up to them.

I walked around the truck, crunching broken glass under my chucks as I inventoried the scene. The windows were all busted in, along with the brake and head lights. The girls made unhelpful comments about insurance and speculated about what happened.

I ignored them, climbed into the cab, and gunned the truck out of the lot. Driving like a madman, I raced to the club to fill the guys in and hope for mercy. The only people around were Bully and his crew, but I was also met with a surprise face. Sipping a beer next to Tess was the effervescent blonde Brittany. We hadn't seen each other since the party in Matt's basement where she kissed my neck.

I marched up to Bully and started waving my hands exasperatedly as I told him about the truck. Brittany looked at me curiously, but I didn't have time for her right then.

"You're fucked Kid. With a capitol F. Do you even know who's truck that is?" Bully asked me, laughing. I shook my head unknowingly as the roar of Harley's came rolling in. "Haha. You're about to find out." Bully nodded over to the guys pulling in.

I watched them all looking at the truck as the drove by, but one of them stopped next to it and ripped his helmet off shouting. "WHAT THE FUCK?! RHETT!!! WHERE THE HELL IS THIS KID!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! RHETT GOD DAMNIT!!!"

I'm sure he was saying more but by that time I was walking over just the same as Rhett. We arrived together. The unknown owner of the truck looked at me with hate in his eyes. "You did this shit?! I'll fuckin' kill you!"

Rhett made to get between us but wasn't fast enough to stop him swinging his helmet towards me. I slipped away from it, barely, and stood my ground just outside of his reach. Rhett placed his back to the man, and suddenly they were both staring me down. "Spill!" Rhett told me angrily.

I held my hands up trying to calm them down as I explained. "Not me! I came back to the truck and it was like that. I swear!"

They kept quiet and let me explain what I thought, who had done it, was there cameras, the whole deal. By the end of it, I felt like they were on my side. That is until the truck's owner, a man almost as big as Rhett, with a sgt at arms patch, sucker-punched me. I was probably only out for a second or two, but I woke up groggy as hell with a bleeding mouth and a knot on the back of my head.

I spit out some blood and looked up at the two of them in challenge. "Well! Isn't someone going to help me up?!" I asked from my back.

They both ripped me to my feet while chuckling. "Kid's got balls Rhett."

"Yeah. But he's dumber than a box of rocks." Rhett replied.

The other guy shouted, "Hey Tess, grab us a few," before shaking my hand. "Bear." He stated gruffly.

"Riley." I replied.

Tess brought over a six-pack for us before heading back over to Bully. I noticed him glaring at me, and saw Brittany watching in curiosity. No idea what Bully was mad about, it's not like it was his truck or anything.

Bear noticed too. "He's after my spot. Has been for years." He stated, leaving me with the impression that maybe his look wasn't directed towards me after all.

I nodded, sipping my beer. Rhett joined us adding, "he's got support from the younger crowd."

"Yeah, but he ain't there yet. Probably shouldn't have given him that patch."

I deduced they were talking about the sgt at arms patch.

"He has a mean streak though. He went after it like it was his life's purpose. People remember the stuff he did to get it." Rhett said.

"He's too hot headed. There's getting the job done, then there's overboard. That boy is going to push too far one day."

I wasn't sure what this crowd could see as overboard, so I stayed quiet while they deliberated. Before long they were on to other subjects and sending me on my way. Bear gave me a parting smirk, "I'll fix the truck, but this ain't square. You can walk."

I nodded, handing him the keys. It was a long walk home, but it gave me plenty of time to ruminate.

I got home late, and realized that I had a few messages on my phone. Most of it was Naomi and Irene, but I had one from Darcy showing a video of someone walking around my truck in the school parking lot. The video was from the rumor mill, but the entry had been taken down before I could see it. I went to bed angry.

I got to school the next Monday and heard everyone whispering as I walked through the halls. Eyes were all on me as I walked straight up to Brett and Bianca. They had the usual hangers on around them, but I ignored them. Brett was grinning as I approached. "Hey man! Saw what happened to your truck. That's a bitch though. People are real assholes."

Martin's laugh gave it away, but I figured it was Brett anyway. Roxie was giving Martin a confused look as Bianca looked up at Brett adoringly.

"Cut the shit Brett. This isn't over." I told him.

He pushed himself off the locker with his shoulder, extricating himself from Bianca to square off with me. "What's that supposed to mea-"

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT IT MEANS!" I shouted. Not that we needed the extra attention, but now people weren't even pretending not to be watching.

I knew Brett, I knew him well. He was flustered, but trying to hide it with false confidence. "Hey I didn't do-"

"You did."

Martin put his hand on Brett's shoulder and faced me with him. "So what if we did?! What are you gonna do?"

I smiled at the confession, even if it hadn't come from Brett, now the whole school knew what they did. "You'll see." I told them before walking away.

At lunch we sat at two different tables, but stared at one another for the duration. Darcy wasn't around, the cheerleaders were all grouped together at their usual table, and Heather Sinclaire joined the group with Brett. I counted off my so called friends sitting together without me. Brett, Bianca, Martin, Roxie, Heather Sinclaire, Michelle, Heather, and as if it couldn't get worse, a dejected Matt joined them as well.

He glanced at me, as Michelle intwined her fingers with his. It made me sick. I tossed the rest of my lunch in the trash and stormed off.

I spent the entire week pissed off. Darcy was out with the flu, and other than Naomi pulling me into a janitor's closet to make out, nothing eventful happened. It was all just a repeat of Monday.

By Friday I was ready to raise hell, my anger fueled by Rhett, Bear, and now Trash getting on my case about the truck. I wanted to go after Brett, but was stopped short by Kelsey texting me about Matt. She was really worried, and asked me to 'PLEASE keep an eye on him.' I didn't tell her that he had abandoned me for Brett's group.

Dad came in as I finished telling her that I'd look after him. "Want to head up to see Pop? He said he wanted to show you something."

I nodded. "Yeah. Let's go. Sounds good."

Dad knew that I was still pissed about the truck. "Maybe he's got some insight on your little drama goin' on."

I rolled my eyes subtly. "Yeah. Maybe."

The ride over to Pop's little hole in the ground felt longer this time around. Dad was quiet, brushing off all of my tries at conversation. It was a relief when we finally made it.

Pop was busy in a big woodshed as we drove up, so we walked over to see if he needed any help. My eyes glittered when I caught sight of the inside. There were three old bikes inside, as well as a newish trike. I whistled at them in appreciation.

"Dad how come you don't ride?" I asked, as Pop muttered about starters and grease to himself.

Dad shrugged, "I lost the bug after your mom passed. It's been a while but I still know a thing or two." I noticed his eyes were a bit misty so I didn't ask for any follow up.

"Could use a tune up Marcus, but she's in good shape. I don't get to take them out like I used to." Pop turned to me and threw a helmet at me without warning. "Catch."

I fumbled it, but held on as it dawned on me that they were probably going to teach me to ride. "Oh! Thanks. This is pretty cool. Do I get to take one out?" I asked, surprised.

Pop nodded while Dad picked up a helmet of his own. "You know what to do?" Dad asked me.

I shook my head, embarrassed. What kind of MC prospect didn't know how to ride?

Pop sat up on the trike and started explaining the ins and outs of starting a bike up, shifting, what the clutch was, and how to brake. Dad chimed in trying to dumb it down for me. I listened with rapt attention, and tried to internalize everything that they were saying.

After about a half hour of talking, the three of us were pulling out of the shed and riding down the road. We spent an hour going back and forth down the one rural road, before they picked up speed and took me to a church parking lot just a few miles down the way.

The night grew cold as they had me attempt every maneuver they could think of. By the time we were heading back, I still hadn't figured it all out.

Pop said we should stay the night since it was late, and I wasn't ready yet. I didn't mind it, but it meant crashing in his old shitty couch. That turned out to take second place to the chirping crickets in the nights annoyance olympics.

The next day we were back at it at dawn. They quizzed me, and pushed me to try everything at a fast pace as well as slow. Turns out slower was harder.

By noon, Dad was heading home alone, leaving me behind with Pop. He wasn't gone for an hour when Pop said that was enough. "You'll never get it with me breathing down your neck. Keep practicing, but stay close."

He took off without much further ado, leaving me to my own devices. Wise man that he was, I actually started getting it once I was alone. I saw drastic improvements, and was finally getting the hang of things.

After a couple more hours, Pop pulled up again and quizzed me. I got most everything right, and only sort of fucked up a couple of the maneuvers. "Alright Kid. I think you're ready. Tell Rhett that I'll be stopping by sometime soon."

"Huh?" I asked.

"You dense? I said-"

"No I got that. I just, I don't know. Is Dad back? It sounded like you were dismissing me."

Pop wore a mischievous grin. "It certainly should have. I was."

"But how do I-" it dawned on me. "You're giving me the bike?"

Pop nodded. "It'll hold you until you're ready for something new."

I think I had a mini heart attack. My adrenaline spiked in a way I'd never felt before. "You're fucking with me right?"

I only then noticed that Pop had donned his cut emblazoned with the name 'Ratt.' He had a ton of patches, but the one that stood out most was the 'Founder' patch. It was a true passing of the torch moment, as I sat on my first bike wearing a lowly prospect's cut. "Better get going 'Kid.'" He told me.

I grinned at my Grandfather, before peeling out with a wave. He'd used my club nickname, and it felt good. I'll tell you though, I'd never felt more alive than in those moments as I rode my way back to our town all by my lonesome. Freedom had never tasted so sweet, and it made me almost glad that I wasn't driving the truck any more. I really loved that truck too though.

I probably should've gone straight home, but the rumor mill told me there was a party going on at the dam, so I headed out that way in stead. What's life without a little adventure?

Everything was in full swing as I pulled up, people were in little groups spread all throughout the area. There was a ton of people drinking and getting high, all centered around a large bonfire near the water tower. I could see that a few of my 'friends' had claimed seats up on top there.

I ignored them, preferring to keep to myself as people tried to get a look at the guy on the motorcycle. Pulling up to the keg, I kicked out the stand, and removed my helmet. Just like that I was the center of attention as guys and girls all wanted to talk to me and comment on my new ride. One of the girls, Melanie, was especially excited to see me.

I hazarded a quick glance up the water tower, and noticed Matt and Bianca were absent, while Brett and Michelle sat together and watched me. Martin and Roxanne were smoking and laughing in their own little world.

People seemed to sense that Melanie wanted my attention to herself, so they started trickling away. Before long, it was just her and I. She placed her hand on mine as I held onto the handlebar sitting sidesaddle on my 2007 Triumph Bonneville. "Long time no see Riley."

I thought back to the party at Matt's house, where we had made out while Bianca's cousin Brittany kissed my neck. "Yeah. Guess it has. What have you been up to?"

She crept a little closer, putting her thigh in contact with my knee. "Oh you know, just school and stuff. It sucks we don't have any classes together."

I felt her pressing closer as I glanced back toward the water tower to see Brett looking irate. He hated not being the 'cool kid,' always wanting the center of attention. Knowing that he was mostly false confidence actually made things easier for me. A few weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to see passed his bravado, nowadays, I knew better. My mind wondered about the look he was giving me, until it clicked that Melanie here was probably on his list.

I felt bold, daring, so I pulled the belt loop on Melanie's jeans, drawing her between my legs. She had a look that practically begged me to kiss her, so I did. I gently touched the back of her neck, and pulled her into my lips. Her hands wrapped around my neck, fully committing to our second ever makeout session. Together, our tongues danced, lips caressed, and our chests collapsed into one another. Her's obviously more giving as mine held firm.

When I released her, she stayed close, staring me down while catching her breath. "You're a really good kisser." She told me.

I chuckled and pushed her away so I could reorient myself on the bike, starting it up. "Coming?" I asked bluntly.

She grinned, waving to her friends as she whipped a leg around behind me. I handed her my helmet as Michelle stomped over to us from her perch on the water tower. I saw the angry look on Michelle's face, so I told Melanie to flip her off as we pulled away.

Melanie didn't question why I was asking her to do this, nor did she hesitate. I waited for Michelle to get close, and then sped passed her with Melanie clutching to me one handed. I caught sight of Michelle's belligerent look just before she flipped us off in return. I felt Melanie's chest crushing against my back, and the vibrations from her laughing. It all came together that this was a wild new concept for me. I had just picked up a girl I barely knew, and convinced her to piss off her friend just for a ride on my motorcycle. Sure, we'd known each other since we were kids, but what did we really know? Our lives only ever intersected peripherally, like at the party a few weeks ago.

Now all that was left to do was to figure out where to go. I knew nothing about her living situation, but I knew Dad was probably home at mine, so I had to do some quick thinking.

Remembering a campsite I used to go to that wasn't far from the dam, I made off in that direction like that had been my purpose all along. I took it easy on the ride there, fully recognizing how novice of a rider I was, not that anybody else knew.

Upon reaching the little hidden campsite, I shut off the motorcycle. I watched Melanie as she looked around before stepping towards me again. Her kiss was scorching, and I pulled her close by her ass. I was getting into it, digging hard into her cheeks and letting her feel my hardness press up against her. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned away, giving me access to her cleavage, though I don't think that was her intent. I buried my face into her soft chest, kissing her and memorizing her scent. "Riley? Oh. That's nice. Riley! Hey. Wait a sec."

I leaned back and looked up at her mischievously. "Hmm?" I asked, still pressing myself into her while leaning on the bike.

She leaned down to kiss me sweetly. "I have to tell you something." I paused my groping to hear her out, inwardly groaning. "I just wanted to let you know before things get too far." Her face was cute as she but her lip, wondering how to tell me whatever it was.

"What's up?" I asked, copping another feel, but keeping it low key.

She sighed. "I'm a virgin."

Excitement warred with desire for my attention as my dick throbbed. "That's okay, I can go slow. You don't-"

She kissed me to shut me up. "Listen. Ok. I'm just. It's. Well I made a pledge." I let her pause, not wanting to push her to do anything or ruin the mood. "I'm saving myself for marriage."

I tried to keep my face from showing my disappointment, while my hopes crumbled. Damn. I really wanted to celebrate tonight. She was obviously reading my expression carefully. "I- uh. I mean that's ok." I kissed her softly. "Really. That's admirable of you. Ya know?"

She studied me curiously, "you mean it?" I nodded. "You're not going to like, pressure me or-"

I held up a hand to cut her off. "That's not my style Mel. You want to keep things PG, then that's your call-"

She lunged in to kiss me, HARD. Her eyes took on a challenging sheen. "You're kind of incredible. I've gone out with guys that've tossed me aside at that thought."

I chuckled and kissed her again, tasting her lips, feeling that she wanted more, even if she couldn't follow through. "You are too. Just let me know if I'm being too-"

"Wait. Before you go being all sweet about this, I just want to let you know..." I watched as she extricated herself from my grip. I loved that challenging look she gave me. "I'm more of a PG-13 kind of girl." I hadn't fully processed what she meant by that, but seeing her lower herself to her knees and smile up at me, made my hands fumble as I unbuttoned my jeans.

What followed was by far, the best blowjob I had ever received. Including the teasing one I got in the backseat of Irene's car.

She wasn't a tease like the other two, her lips and tongue worked in conjunction with her hands. She moved with grace and purpose, keeping her long brown hair out of the way and holding me deep in her mouth. Her hands danced up and down, twisting and stroking simultaneously. I warned her that I was going to cum if she kept that up. "That's kind of the point baby." She told me, wiping the saliva from her chin.

I groaned as she peppered my cock with kisses and licks before adjusting me back into her mouth. She pulled back off with a loud *POP*. "Let me know when you're close. Like, really really close. Ok?"

I was panting and pretty close as it was, but the look in her eyes told me to play along. "Ok. Shit. I'll tap your shoulde-" She plunged me deep to shut me up. "Oh fuck."

12