My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held out for another couple minutes. Her hands working in tandem with her mouth making me writhe on the seat. I wanted to go for longer, but she was intent, and supremely skillful. When I tapped her shoulder, she leaned back grinning. "Ready for this?" She asked.

I didn't get a chance to respond before she was angling my cock to point out and away from us. Her head lowered and sloppily kissed and sucked my balls. Her hand started pumping FAST, way faster than before, probably faster than I had ever stroked on my own. It was dizzying, but also playful. My throat contracted as I made a grunting noise, and then my load spewed forth.

It sailed a pretty good distance, and Melanie kept to her task, drawing more and more spurts from my cock before I was finally through. My cock wilted faster than I had ever gone soft before so she was pulling on a piece of gum in no time. I had never felt so drained in all my life. "Holy Shit!" I exclaimed.

Melanie lifted her head and stood up, giving my cock a parting kiss. "You know, you're probably the biggest guy I've done that for." She kissed my lips sweetly. "Nicest too."

I laughed and pulled her in, resting my face against her breasts. "That was incredible. You're going to make some guy really lucky one-"

"I know. Thank you." She paused. "I don't do that a lot. I'm not some-"

"I know. I'm sure if the right guy comes along he'll get that a lot, I don't figure you do that with just anyone though."

She nodded, caressing my head against her chest. "I practice with guys some times, just not like, a bunch? I don't know. I try not to get a reputation." She was quiet for a minute as we held each other. "Thanks for understanding, I guess. And for not pressuring me."

I pulled back and smiled. "Not a chance. Hey since we're just talking now, what's up with you and Michelle? Are you friends, enemies? What's up?" I quickly followed, "I only ask because you're kind of different, but you came to Matt's party."

She nodded and pulled away to put on my helmet. "Short answer, I'm mad at her for the whole Brett thing. We made our pledge at the same time, so I was bothered when she told me her and Matt did it... But he was the ONE. So I let it go, then she went and screwed Brett like that. She wanted me to be there for her, but that's way over the line for me."

I chuckled, starting up the bike. "So what brought you to the party that night? Was that you 'letting it go' before the whole Brett thing?"

She gave me a mysterious smile. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Seeing that she wasn't willing to divulge any further, I pulled out to take her home. Having her pressed up against me while we rode made me doubly thankful that Pop had given me the Triumph. She kept me warm, and seemed to squeal at every turn as we rode.

Upon arrival, she handed me my helmet and walked up to her mother who was standing on the front porch staring wide eyed at us. I didn't hear their hurried whispers, but saw Melanie's hand shooing me away. Her mother ushered her into the house and gave me a concerned look in parting. I took off thinking about how the past few days had gone. It was like my life, my boring shitty life, was finally getting started.

12