All Comments on 'My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 17'

by RoninMaximus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
So.....

How many chapters do you think are left here in this series author? Also does this mean his mother is actually alive somewhere and is just NOW divorcing his father, what the fuck? Or is this a marriage he had somewhere else, and it's taken so long to track him down/work up the esire to divorce him? As far as I know oly process servers are used only for divorce. Also do we get to know the process server's name next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To the Anon 6 days ago divorce isn't the only legal process that can get you served, but I'm sure we'll find out the answer soon enough.

This is a really good story, with a potentially nice long story arc ... but the drip drip drip is a little like episodes of 1950s Flash Gordon, just not enough meat to leave anything but dissatisfaction at the end of each one.

By now Brett and his buddies should have had their cars burnt to a crisp in their driveways ... so I'm really hoping that the planned show down is going to be epic and not another damp squid of Ripley taking yet another beatdown .. after that baseball bat to the head and bully pummelling him into the concrete I'm expecting him to die of brain swelling, or at the very least brain damage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope you haven’t given up on this story. It’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoninMaximus@RoninMaximus
Sometimes I post things. I like to write and hope to publish something of note someday. How did I get to 100+ followers?!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES