My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers

"It's all my fault. He said I was nothing but a prick teaser because of the way I dress, always showing off my boobs and my legs. But I can't help the way my body is. And I buy clothes that I like to wear ... for me ... not for anyone else," I said with my voice rising as I began to get emotionally annoyed.

"You don't mind how I dress do you Mr Wynne? You've never said anything about what I wear and I'm not a prick teaser ... and I can't help it if my boobs are big ... can I?"

It was really a statement not a question and Mr Wynne looked shocked. I noticed his eyes flash down to my breasts and back again in a nano second.

He cleared his throat before he spoke. "Well no ... I suppose not Kym. Anyway I can assure you that no blame whatsoever has been apportioned to yourself for the unfortunate sequence of events that have occurred within this establishment today."

I wasn't quite certain what he had just said. He often spoke in a manner that seemed foreign to me. He knew more words and how to use them but then he was a lot older and better educated than me.

I must have given him a blank look as he then added, "Martin has been sent home today but I can assure you that he will be dismissed with immediate effect when I see him tomorrow. I will not tolerate such behaviour from any member of my staff."

I was shocked. And I burst into tears.

"Now, now, you mustn't blame yourself Kym. None of this is your fault," he said as he stroked the back of my hand

"I know," I sobbed, it's just ... I don't know ..." I stood up quickly. I badly needed a tissue. Mr Wynne seemed to read my mind as he too stood up, took out his handkerchief and handed it to me. I dabbed at my eyes as my chest continued to heave. And then I really started to cry.

I don't think Mr Wynne knew what to do. But I did. I needed to be held. I pressed myself into him and his arms instinctively wrapped around me. With my heels on he was only about a couple of inches taller than me but he felt like a giant in comparison.

He held me lightly, one hand rubbing the top of my back and then the moment was gone as he released his hold.

"I'll take you home," he said as he looked into my tear streaked eyes. I swallowed hard, stifling another sob.

"Okay, thank you," I sniffled.

I moved away from him, immediately missing the contact and warmth of his body. I could feel my nipples were now fully engorged, rock hard and erect as they chafed against my bra and I didn't understand why. I went and grabbed my coat and mumbling my thanks and goodbyes to the rest of the staff joined Mr Wynne outside.

We drove home in silence. I looked down at my legs and saw that when I'd got into the car seat my skirt had pulled high up my thighs, so revealing the lace tops of my stockings. I tried to pull the hem of my skirt lower but all I did was draw Mr Wynne's attention to what I was doing.

I heard a faint but sharp intake of breath from him and a quick glance down before he focused fully on the road ahead. I couldn't wait for the drive home to be over. The atmosphere inside the car was claustrophobic and I was struggling to breathe.

"Here will be fine," I finally managed to blurt out as we neared the parade of shops, "anywhere here will do."

He eased the car to a halt and switched off the engine. And suddenly I didn't want to get out. I wanted to stay there. I guess I felt like he was protecting me and if I got out the car I would be on my own again, going into my cold, empty flat, exposed to risk.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" he asked, instantly picking up on my hesitation. I was so grateful. He was so kind and understanding.

I turned to face him. "Would you mind?" I replied, "it's just that I ... erm ..."

"I understand," he interrupted. He took my hand and squeezed it. I felt myself tingling from his touch and I didn't understand why. My emotions were all over the place. I felt my tears beginning to well up again but managed to stifle the sob that threatened to escape.

We both got out of his car and he followed me up the outside steps to my first floor flat. As we climbed the stairs I knew he was looking at my legs and bum and I also knew I had some hip action gong on. You trying walking up stairs wearing 4" high heels and not have your hips sway from side side.

But why was I thinking like that? I wasn't doing it intentionally, was I? Subconsciously was I putting on a show for my boss?

We entered the flat and I offered him a drink, which he accepted. We sat across from one another at the kitchen table as we sipped from our mugs of coffee, not speaking, each seemingly lost in our own thoughts.

I still felt he was taking quick glances at my breasts but it didn't creep me out like it perhaps should have done and like it had done when it was Martin. My mind drifted. I wonder what it would feel like if Mr Wynne groped me? Would he be tender and fondle and massage them softly or would he be forceful and cause me to react like I had done with Martin? I felt the moistness at the top of my legs as I squeezed my thighs together.

What the fuck! What was I thinking? I shook my head to clear my thoughts and looked up into his face.

It was the first time I'd ever looked at him closely. He had kind eyes. They were brown, flecked with gold and green and he also had long eyelashes. I noticed the crinkles at the corner of his eyes and his mouth, which indicated that he laughed a lot. I was sort of surprised. He never laughed at work or smiled for that matter so it came as a bit of a shock to think that he did or must do.

I could smell his cologne now as well. My senses seemed to be heightened after my encounter with Martin. It was a manly, musky odour, quite distinctive and I wondered why I'd not noticed the aroma before. He smelled really good and I fleetingly thought about asking him what make it was so I could buy some for Calum. My husband only ever wore some rubbish sports aftershave. Probably because he could buy it cheaply at the sports shop.

"I should get back to work," Mr Wynne said suddenly, breaking into my thoughts. He drained his coffee and stood to leave and I followed him to the door.

"Thank you Mr Wynne, for everything and I'm sorry for the upset. I ... I will understand if you want me to leave ..."

"Leave ... who said anything about you leaving Kym?" he replied with a frown.

"I just thought ..."

"Well you thought wrong Kym. I don't want you to leave and why would I? I'm just so sorry that we didn't have any idea that Martin could behave in such a manner. You're a very attractive girl Kym so I can see - from a man's point of view - what attracted him to you but in no way does that excuse what he did to you both physically and emotionally today. He abused our trust and personally violated you in the worst possible way. You are NOT to blame yourself, do you hear?"

I allowed myself to smile. "Yes boss," I replied.

"Right. Good. Now take as much time off as you need Kym and when you're ready to come back to work let me know. Okay?"

"Okay thank you Mr Wynne," I replied.

He stepped out of the door and then turned back.

"And another thing. I think you can call me Brian now, don't you. Mr Wynne is my dad not me."

And with that he was gone. I went back inside the flat feeling much better about the whole sorry mess. I felt a warm glow seep slowly through my body as a realisation dawned. I worked for a good company and my boss was a wonderful, caring man. How lucky was I.

When Calum came home I told him what had happened. I wanted him to hug me but all he wanted to do was go around to Martin's house and beat him up. He didn't though. It was all posturing. Then he asked me if I'd gotten aroused. Had my nipples got big like they usually do when he gropes my boobs? I got upset all over again and told him he was an uncaring arsehole. He said he was sorry but he still didn't hug me. Later he couldn't wait to get me upstairs and into bed and was quite irritable when Noah decided to take his time in settling down.

When we finally did get into bed Calum attacked me. He tore off my nightie and we had sex, although actually WE didn't; Calum just fucked me really hard. In all our time together I can't recall if he's actually ever made love to me and certainly our recent couplings had been a bit predictable and lacklustre, as if we were just going through the motions. But not that night. Calum was rampant and it did cross my mind as to whether he was fantasising and role playing?

Well if he was, he didn't include me in it although obviously I was still the victim. He grunted loudly as he dumped his load inside my pussy before he rolled off me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. Now he'd got what he wanted Calum turned over on his side away from me and was soon fast asleep. He'd not even bothered to see if I'd cum or not and for a long time I lay on my back looking up at the ceiling, thinking.

Apart from his initial anger at what Martin had done Calum had provided me with very little support. He'd not asked how I felt about the incident or what he could do to help and comfort me.

Mr Wynne - Brian - on the other hand had been so compassionate and kind. He'd held me when I needed to be held, he'd said the comforting words I needed to hear, he'd reassured me that it was not my fault, the blame for this whole sorry incident lay solely at Martin's door.

And Calum? All he'd wanted to do was get his rocks off. It was as if he was thinking he was Martin. There was no apparent love, no passion, just pure lustful fucking on his part. Don't get me wrong, I like hard sex - sometimes - but this wasn't the time or place and as I finally began to drift towards sleep it fleetingly crossed my mind as to what it would be like to lay with someone else.

* * * * *

My return to work the next day was a little bit surreal. Mavis, as the oldest and longest serving member of staff fussed around me like a mother hen. Everyone else seemed to be walking on eggshells around me.

That was everyone until Mr Wynne came in. He smiled when he saw me at my desk. That made me well up inside. He was so nice. No-one else seemed to notice. As usual at ten o'clock I went into the kitchen to make drinks.

As soon as I entered the room it all came flooding back. I felt light headed and weak at the knees as I slumped back against the kitchen worktop. And then I smelled his cologne. I turned my head to see Brian stood behind me.

"Are you okay Kym?" he asked calmly, "are you sure you should have come back to work today?"

I swallowed as I looked into those kind eyes, instantly feeling safe.

"Yeah, I'm sure thanks," I mumbled in reply, unable to tear my eyes away from his. They were so different to Calum's eyes. His were blue and cold whilst Brian's were a deep brown and warm and comforting. My breathing became a bit hurried as I felt my heart beating inside my chest a little harder.

"Coffee?" I stuttered as I turned my attention back to the job in hand and spooned coffee granules into a mug.

"Yes that would be fine," he answered. He turned to leave and I didn't want him to go. I was enjoying him being in the room with me. I felt protected by his presence.

"Mr Wynne ... Brian," I called after him. He turned back to look at me. "Thank you ... for everything."

"No problem Kym," he replied with a faint smile. And then he was gone.

It took me the best part of fifteen minutes to compose myself enough to return to the main office and hand out the drinks. George quipped I'd been that long he thought I'd been grinding coffee beans to make my own blend. Cheeky bugger!

The months leading up to Christmas

We were soon under pressure at work as Martin had not been replaced straight away. Surprisingly he'd gone down kicking and screaming. He employed a solicitor to act on his behalf and took the company to an employment tribunal hearing. He lost.

It was stressful to me at the time but Brian was wonderful. I must have driven him nuts as I whinged and whined, got emotional and cried but if I did he didn't show it. He patiently listened to all my fears and worries before easing them with thoughtful and compassionate words from which I drew great comfort.

Calum by comparison didn't appear to be too bothered but then again he was stressed about his job. He hated it and I told him to look for something else if it was making him that unhappy.

It was so subtle I didn't realise what was happening. Over the following months Brian seemed to rely on me more and more. And then he took on a new client. They were a large multi layered corporation with their fingers in lots of pies. Our job was to audit their accounts. It meant a lot of work and Brian undertook the vast majority of it. But it was soon clear that we couldn't carry on for long the way things were.

It came as no surprise when one day he called a meeting to announce a reshuffle of the staff. Luckily our trainee George had now qualified so he was moved up as the replacement for Martin. We were also going to take on another trainee. Chantelle was offered and accepted a full time position and I was moved from my current role of providing general admin support for the whole office to become Brian's personal assistant and secretary.

Brian had a large office and a desk for me was moved into it. It was rare for him to ever see clients in his office as we had a small but functional general meeting room for that.

Working in the same room as Brian was quite intimidating at first but I was determined to make a good impression on him. I wanted to show him that he could rely on me to get the job done quickly and efficiently, that I could justify his faith in me.

The work was hard but fulfilling. It didn't hurt that I'd got a rise in pay as well. Calum didn't seem as enthused about that as me but the extra money was really helping. I was also able to buy some more outfits for work.

* * * * *

"That's an extremely professional look," Brian said the morning I arrived to work in a brand new grey business suit. As usual the skirt was short but the jacket was a little bit on the big side.

"Thank you," I replied hesitantly. Was he being a little bit sarcastic?

"I wasn't sure about it," I added as I turned from side to side trying to look at myself.

"No it's great, in fact everything you wear is great," he blurted out. "You have good taste," he added quickly when I stopped twirling around and looked at him.

"Oh sorry, I hope you're not offended by what I've just said. I didn't mean anything by it, nothing untoward I assure you. I'm a bloke and we sometimes find it hard to convey the right message when we talk to women. You can be quite intimidating at times."

I looked at him quizzically. Was he squirming?

"Females that is ... not you per se ... females in general." He paused for a moment, "I think I'd better shut up," he added.

"No it's fine Brian, I'm glad you like it and I'm not offended. At least you've taken an interest in what I wear ... unlike my husband. When I modelled them for him the other day it was all he could do to look away from the TV."

"Oh well," Brian shrugged his shoulders and began to busy himself shuffling paperwork around his desk putting it into neat piles. It hadn't taken me long to see how organised he was unlike Calum who just dropped things anywhere. I was constantly picking up after him and putting things away. And he seemed oblivious to my sometimes snide comments about his untidiness.

We were silent for a couple of minutes before I couldn't help myself. I had to know.

"Can I ask you a question Brian?" I asked.

"Sure, fire away," he replied as he looked up from his paperwork.

"Do you think my skirts are ... erm ... too short. I only ask because I've heard some people say that women shouldn't wear such revealing clothing as it sends out the wrong kind of message ... you know ... to men."

He sat back in his chair with a serious look on his face. I took a deep breath and carried on.

"Nobody's said anything to me here ... except Martin of course ... but I want to make sure that you're happy with my appearance. I don't want to offend your clients. I know how big a contract this is for our company and I don't want to jeopardise it in any way by dressing inappropriately."

Brian stared at me for what seemed forever before he finally spoke. He leaned forward. "Close the door Kym."

I walked over and closed the door as he requested and came back to stand near him. He spoke softly and I had to lean closer so that I could hear him clearly.

"Let me make myself clear Kym, I have no problems with anything you've already worn to work or what you may wear in the future. You have good taste and as a man I appreciate the effort you make. Your hair always has a lustrous shine to it and your makeup is always impeccable. You are a very attractive woman with ... and I make no apologies for saying this ... an incredible body." He paused briefly.

Wow! I could feel my cheeks burning as butterflies played havoc inside my stomach. My heart was beating one to a dozen and I swallowed hard as he continued.

"I like the fact you are comfortable with your body and so you should be. You have legs that most women would kill for and why shouldn't you show them off. You've nothing to be ashamed of Kym. And as for your breasts, they are part of your body. You have no control over how big they are. Nature has given you this body, it's yours and no-one has the right to dictate to you about how you look or what clothes you should wear."

To say I was stunned would be an understatement. No-one, not even Calum had ever spoken to me about things like this. Brian continued.

"As far as I'm concerned Kym you can wear what you like. If you want shorter skirts, go for it. Higher heels, go for it. Tighter tops and sweaters, go for it. It's up to you. I have absolutely no objections." He paused before adding, "I hope that clarifies my position."

"I ... well ... WOW ... thank you ... erm ... I don't know what else to say except ... thank you?"

He stood up from his seat and without thinking I instinctively moved in and hugged him. It clearly took him by surprise as it was quite a few seconds before he closed his arms around me. I pushed myself against his chest reliving the feeling from the first time I had hugged him. I could smell the overwhelming scent of his musky cologne. He squeezed me gently and rubbed the top of my back. And then I felt it.

He must have felt it too as he released his hold on me immediately.

"Well time to get on with some work Kym," he said gruffly, instantly all business.

I returned to my desk as he left the office. I watched him leave as I took stock of what he had said to me. And then I thought about his erection that had pressed against my leg.

* * * *

Over the next few months we worked closely together. At no time did Brian make me feel like I was his subordinate. He asked my opinion on several matters and got me to take on more responsibility than I thought was safe. But if he had faith in me, who was I to doubt myself.

He was never too busy to help me when I got stuck and would stand over me from behind or lean in when at my side. When he did, his closeness and his cologne would send me dizzy and a warm glow would quickly infuse my whole body.

He praised me when I did well but never shouted or criticised me when I made mistakes. He was patience personified as he guided me forward in my work. It was a refreshing change to how Calum would react if I did anything he perceived as wrong. He would get quite irritated and sometimes borderline angry although he always knew when he'd gone too far and would end up apologising profusely. Flowers and chocolates were always brought in the next day if that happened.

And then came the day when Brian first touched me. It was just a gentle squeeze of my shoulder as I corrected a mistake and a 'well done' comment. My nipples hardened immediately.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers