My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,464 Followers

As his lips alternated between my boobs, his hand went down between my legs where his probing fingers found an extremely wet pair of panties. He wasted no time in tugging them down my legs leaving them at mid thigh.

I clung to him as he ran his fingers over my pussy lips, teasing me, tantalising me, making me squirm with anticipation. My chin was resting on his shoulder as I relished the sensations he was making me endure as my arousal grew and grew. And then I saw it. The clock on the wall. It was gone six o'clock. Shit!

"Brian ... Brian," I gabbled out as I tried to push him away, "the time ... it's gone six ... Noah ... pick up ... mum's ... Calum ... ohhh god ... shit ... ohhhhhh god ..." Brian had carried on, ignoring my pleas and had just worked a finger inside my sopping wet pussy.

"Brain pleeaassee ..." I whimpered, "I must go ..."

Brain pulled back and stared into my eyes. "Ring them," he said gruffly as he pointed at the phone. I staggered on unsteady legs and picked up the phone. I rang my mum first.

"Mum ... hi ... it's me," I said trying to keep my breathing steady. Brian had moved to stand behind me and as I spoke to my mum he'd taken a firm hold of my breasts and had begun to gently fondle them.

"Mum ... I'm sorry to drop this ... to drop this ... this on you ... but could you look after Noah ... a little ... longer please." I tried to slap Brian's hand away. He'd begun to tweak my nipples, rolling them between his fingers and thumbs, making them hard and erect. I liked it ... too much. I tried to twist away from his grip but to no avail.

"We ... we ... we've got to work late ... this big account ... you know ... the one I told you about ... yes it's most of us ... yes ... you will ... thanks mum, you're the best. Gotta go ... bye." I slammed the phone down just in time, as Brain made me gasp out loud as he pinched my nipples hard.

"Brain please ... I have to ring Calum ..." I swallowed hard as I dialled his mobile. Luckily it went to voice mail, which meant he must be driving.

"Hi Calum it's me again. I'm sorry, I'm still at work ... it's going to be longer than I first thought ... we're so behind ... so ... anyway I've rung mum and she's happy to look after Noah for a bit longer. I'll pick him up when we finally get finished here. Okay .. love you ... bye." I hung up feeling a little bit ashamed with myself. The lie had come all too easily. Maybe I should go. I turned around to see Brian looking lovingly at me and my heart skipped a beat. Goddammit.

He came to me and taking me into his arms kissed me again. Softly then passionately, his lips moving against mine before his tongue probed at my lips to gain entry inside my mouth. One hand groped my bum as his other slipped between my legs. I groaned as I adjusted my stance to let his fingers gain entry. I could feel the large erection that was tenting his boxers rubbing against me.

He broke the kiss and lifted me up onto the edge of the desk. One hand continued to probe as he moved his fingers in and out of my gushing pussy whilst at the same time and in one fluid movement he used his other hand to pull down his trousers and boxers. His cock bounced free, erect and hard.

Leaning back I closed my eyes in preparation of the discomfort, knowing that it would be but a brief passage of pain before the pleasure would be unleashed.

He moved forward, his large cock nudging against my pussy lips before he slowly entered me. It stretched me and I grimaced. That brought me forward as I propped myself up on my arms. I then coiled my arms around his shoulders and hung on as he withdrew and then moved forward again, this time going a little bit deeper. I grunted, my face wrinkling as I grimaced at the sensation.

"Ohh god," I said, two words I then repeated over and over again as he continued to push his cock further inside. Each time was progressively easier although I still pulled faces and gasped. It felt even bigger than yesterday.

He began to move his hips but it was different today. The sudden sharp thrusts had gone to be replaced with long thoughtful and sensuously deep penetrations. He was giving me his entire length in one fluid movement. In and out, slowly gliding to and fro making me wetter with each and every stroke.

He leaned down and our lips met. We kissed deeply, a lover's kiss as his hands massaged my breasts and playfully tugged at my nipples, something else that Calum never did after he'd entered me.

I knew I had to stop comparing the two. Calum had eventually confessed to also losing his virginity the night he took mine. So he had no other experience to make himself a better lover. Whereas who knew who Brian had fucked in the past besides his wife.

It wasn't until later that I realised that this was the first time a man had actually made love to me. I'd only ever had sex with Calum. I admit it hadn't bothered me as that was all I knew. But Brian had shown me there was another more meaningful way to have sex. It was softer, more loving and ultimately more enjoyable. Don't misunderstand, I still liked to get fucked but that's all Calum had ever done. He'd never made love to me and as my husband maybe he should have done.

But Brian was so accomplished. He took me to heights of arousal and passion that I'd never experienced before. His touch was exquisite, he found and teased my erogenous zones making me squirm with delight, leaving me on the edge, desperate for him to release my orgasm. And when he did, I would explode in a frenzy of lust and fulfilment.

That night in the office after Brian had taken me on the desk I sucked on his cock to clean him up. He soon got hard again and despite my pleas that I had to go we ended up on the floor of the office. Brain found an old blanket that he laid down so we didn't get carpet burns.

We lay together side by side kissing each other as he played with my boobs and I played with his cock before I opened my legs for him and he rolled over and slid inside.

We really made love then. It was languorously slow with lots of kisses as we explored each others bodies before the building passion demanded release. I think I came to the biggest orgasm I'd ever had.

* * * * *

Now the dam had burst Brian couldn't get enough of me. I continued to wear my short dresses and skirts and tight blouses along with my stockings and suspenders and high heels and Brian continued to be mightily aroused when I performed for him. For the first two weeks we fucked nearly every night until my monthly visitation put a temporary halt to our little love trysts.

A month after we'd started our affair it was Brian's birthday. As a special treat I'd gone out and bought a matching set of lingerie. I'd had my hair styled specially for him too. After everyone else had left for the day I performed for him. I slowly took my time revealing my body to his eager gaze. He was positively drooling by the time I'd removed all my clothes.

I turned my back to him as I tantalisingly removed my bra. I turned around to face him, dropping it to the floor. I cupped my breasts and tugged at my nipples, smiling broadly as I saw the look of lust burning brightly in his eyes.

"Oh god Kym," he groaned as he shuffled about uncomfortably in his seat.

I gyrated my hips as I slipped off my thong. It was sopping wet as I slid it down my thighs. I let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. Then with one toe of my 5" heel black stilettos I flicked it at him. I couldn't have done any better if I'd tried as it landed in his lap. He picked it up and sniffed it. It should have grossed me out. But it didn't.

"Fuck Kym," he growled as he rose from his chair. He was on me in a flash, taking me in his arms, holding me close, one hand on my breast and the other groping my bum. I tugged at his belt and lowered his zip. He broke away from me as he undressed in record time.

His cock burst free, hard, erect, thick and long. He wasted no time as he bent me over his desk and took me from behind like a dog. I came three times that night, the last one being the best as he slowly made love to me on the blanket on the floor.

Over the ensuing months we christened every room in the office. We performed over desks, on top of desks, on chairs, sofa's and even the photocopier. There wasn't anything we didn't do except anal. That's where I draw the line. It's never going to happen.

The nights we didn't have sex, I managed to get Calum to fuck me. It was a startling revelation to see the glaring differences in technique between the two men in my life. There really was no comparison and whilst I could have used my increasing sexual expertise to help make Calum a better lover, he would obviously want to know where my increased knowledge had come from. And there was my problem.

Did I love Brian? I knew I desired him. Is that a form of love? But it didn't make me love Calum less. He was my first, the father of my baby. There were lots of things I liked about him, the things that had made me fall in love with him in the first place and those hadn't changed. I hadn't suddenly fallen out of love with him and I certainly wasn't going to leave him.

But then again I wasn't going to give Brian up either. I'd found I needed him as well. Is it possible to love two men in totally different ways at the same time?

Who knows. In the meantime I will continue with what I've got.

Is it selfish?

Yeah, I guess it is and no doubt it will probably end badly. People will inevitably get hurt, marriages could even end and children could be torn from a loving family environment.

Do I care about that?

Yes, of course I do but the problem is that despite all of that, at this moment in time I can't stop myself and furthermore, just to compound the issue I don't actually want to.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,464 Followers