All Comments on 'My Boss and Master Ch. 03'

by MitchCapslock

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
headtripheadtripalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm.

As excited as I was to see your post for this installment, I was equally as disappointed by the much anticipated sex scene between Mitchell and Mr.Compton.

While I understand the nature of their relationship is a more sexually proprietary one with very little emotion I was at least expecting raw animal passion to compensate and not a john and his prostitue in a five star hotel. I was half expecting the boss to leave some money on the nightstand before he walked out the door.

I wanted to read details and emotional descriptives of what it was like to loses his anal virginity to his domineerinng boss. I wanted to read Mr.Compton's reaction to being inside his virginal and married fuck slave for the first time, unfortunately what I read was almost sterile and thankfully over pretty quickly. Hopefully the next installment will be much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hope there's more

I hope there's more and hope the wife gets brought in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait for more

freemic3040freemic3040over 12 years ago
Great Story!!

Please write some more chapters!!!

bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

great story ,where is the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great job

That its hot. You one great writer that for sure. I can picture everything as though its a movie. Update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too would love to suck my boss' cock and get fucked by his big cock. I really enjoyed the details in your story of your 1st time getting fucked. It's similar to my first time -- except that the other man kissed me deeply and passionately while he was fucking me. I can't wait for the next few chapters. This one really turned me on so much.

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 2 years ago

Damn this story is so hott! Please continue this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous