All Comments on 'My Boss Didn't Know How to Ask'

by shavedkitty23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LustydreamerLustydreameralmost 12 years ago
shavedkitty23 Really enjoyed your story.

I've had/have a boss that I would really love to act this out with! Keep up the writing. The writers here on Literotica inspire me. I may one day start uploading my stories. Thanks again!

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
Sometimes it is the bitch

that turns out to be the slut of your dreams.

Well written though it could have been a bit more descriptive and graphic. Loved the premise and plot of the story, quite plausible, too. Work on spelling and grammar, not a lot of mistakes, but enough that I and others would notice.

Might just have to read more of your work. :-)

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
good story

i work for a similarly demanding cunt but i wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire!

i enjoyed your story but thought the bitchy boss was going to reneg on the deal after pegging him in the ass.

I'm glad he got to take some of his frustrations out on her tight sphincter though. he at least deserved that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your boss!

Wow, what a hot little story! I wish I was in your position! Yummm! I LOVE aggressive demanding sexy females bosses! I want to be tolmd what to do and criticized bad humiliated by my sexy female boss. Made to do her menial tasks, maybe even told to wear certain "things g" to the office under my clothes!

I would LOVE to be invited to a home surprised and have hot femdom sex with my boss! Maybe shed make me cd in some sexy female outfit or take me panty shopping and make sure ALL the sales girls know that they're for me, embarrassing me yet turning me on! Yummm mm

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Rushed sex. Too automatic. Not nearly enough teasing/exploring/foreplay before heavy action got underway.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous